Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 07-13-2010, 07:21 PM   #76  
Third time's the charm!
 
shrinkingsusie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Trenton, Ontario
Posts: 1,005

S/C/G: 254.8/Ticker/145

Height: 5'5"

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiki28 View Post
OMG!! has anyone been doing the cleanse? ive been on it for almost 10 consistant days and the last 5 days have been horrible!! very bad guts and always in the bathroom...i feel yucky! any suggestions on how to get better?
I'm curious about the cleanse, too. Has everyone done it? I'm kind of scared of it... don't want to spend a week in the bathroom!...
shrinkingsusie is offline  
Old 07-13-2010, 07:22 PM   #77  
Senior Member
 
showgirlaz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Arizona
Posts: 2,095

S/C/G: h254/IP248/186/130 or size 4

Height: 5'5" size 12 mostly

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lcw32 View Post
About the (0)(0) ... my cup size has remained the same, only the band size has increased with my weight. I'm hoping that with weight loss I'll just reverse the process.

I'm feeling a little self-conscious about my shaker bottle at the office -- I don't want to deal with other people's opinions (the few that would notice and the fewer that would say anything) about what I'm eating I was thinking of making pudding at home then bringing it a container to work.

Maybe a dumb question: How well do packets keep after mixing, (refrigerated or cooled of course)?
I am the same as you with chest size. I lost my band and my chest but my band size went down from a 38 to a 32 and my cup went up from a dd to a ddd. I was a 32dd in 7th grade so, I don't hope for anything less.

Don't worry about people and the shaker. Don't explain your diet. If they ask what it is... a protein drink, a snack, etc. NO ONE is owed an explanation of or an inclusion to your diet habits. Even Dr Tran on his website talks about "comments" and he says there are 3 things that shouldn't be discussed, politics, religion, and diets!

If you make up the drinks, puddings, jello ahead and keep them cold, really cold, you will be fine. I remember someone who used to make and freeze hers then they would defrost in time for her to drink them.

I personally, make mine up anywhere - movies, restaurants, starbucks... nothing is off limits.

I usually just tell them I am having a supplement.. why? it makes me feel better and helps my diet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaylorMayde View Post
And you're welcome for the little creamer cup things info. My head is a plethora of useless knowledge. For instance, in the U.S. it is illegal to walk your cow down Main St. after noon on Sunday. Personally, this just ruins my whole Sunday.
TOO funny! Arizona has an archaic law that states you can't eat ice cream outside during the summer. ???? when else do you want ice cream?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady5andy View Post
Does anyone know how much milk (like oz or ml) are in the really small plastic cup that are given in restaurant, you know when you say ''yeah, I'll take 2 cream in my coffee please''. I don't know the name of this little plastic thing in english, and I can't find it anywhere
Hey Sandy!

There are several individual or mini creamers out there.

Are you talking this type?



They are .38 oz each

OR, is one of these types?



these can vary from 2oz to 6oz or more but I assume you aren't asking about the large ones.

http://www.decuisine.co.uk/cookshop/...cs/CE-099.html

the image on this page is of something commonly seen in restaurants and is 120ml or roughly 4.5 oz.

Last edited by showgirlaz; 07-13-2010 at 08:48 PM. Reason: pictures were HUGE! needed to resize
showgirlaz is offline  
Old 07-13-2010, 07:35 PM   #78  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 801

S/C/G: 142/140/127

Height: 5'2"

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by showgirlaz View Post
I am the same as you with chest size. I lost my band and my chest but my band size went down from a 38 to a 32 and my cup went up from a dd to a ddd. I was a 32dd in 7th grade so, I don't hope for anything less.

Don't worry about people and the shaker. Don't explain your diet. If they ask what it is... a protein drink, a snack, etc. NO ONE is owed an explanation of or an inclusion to your diet habits. Even Dr Tran on his website talks about "comments" and he says there are 3 things that shouldn't be discussed, politics, religion, and diets!

If you make up the drinks, puddings, jello ahead and keep them cold, really cold, you will be fine. I remember someone who used to make and freeze hers then they would defrost in time for her to drink them.

I personally, make mine up anywhere - movies, restaurants, starbucks... nothing is off limits.

I usually just tell them I am having a supplement.. why? it makes me feel better and helps my diet.



TOO funny! Arizona has an archaic law that states you can't eat ice cream outside during the summer. ???? when else do you want ice cream?



Hey Sandy!

There are several individual or mini creamers out there.

Are you talking this type?


They are .38 oz each

OR, is one of these types?



these can vary from 2oz to 6oz or more but I assume you aren't asking about the large ones.

http://www.decuisine.co.uk/cookshop/...cs/CE-099.html

the image on this page is of something commonly seen in restaurants and is 120ml or roughly 4.5 oz.

don't know why but your pics made me laugh pretty hard.
pitakitten is offline  
Old 07-13-2010, 07:38 PM   #79  
Third time's the charm!
 
shrinkingsusie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Trenton, Ontario
Posts: 1,005

S/C/G: 254.8/Ticker/145

Height: 5'5"

Default

The first one looks like a picture out of a science textbook!

Table 21.2 Coffee creamers magnified 100x
shrinkingsusie is offline  
Old 07-13-2010, 08:06 PM   #80  
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
I'm svelting!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: GTA, ON, Canada
Posts: 966

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by showgirlaz View Post
Don't worry about people and the shaker. Don't explain your diet. If they ask what it is... a protein drink, a snack, etc. NO ONE is owed an explanation of or an inclusion to your diet habits. Even Dr Tran on his website talks about "comments" and he says there are 3 things that shouldn't be discussed, politics, religion, and diets!

If you make up the drinks, puddings, jello ahead and keep them cold, really cold, you will be fine. I remember someone who used to make and freeze hers then they would defrost in time for her to drink them.

I personally, make mine up anywhere - movies, restaurants, starbucks... nothing is off limits.

I usually just tell them I am having a supplement.. why? it makes me feel better and helps my diet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaylorMayde View Post
I just realized what (0)(0) was Thats the funniest thing I've seen all day!!
If people at the office mention the shaker, tell them your online friends said to eff off. Then they'll just think your crazy, and will forget about the shaker
Thank you both for the suggestions. I expect that hardly anyone will say anything, I just don't want to deal with it right now. I'll try the factual approach suggested by showgirlaz, then if that doesn't work I'll try Taylor's!

BTW, TaylorMaydeglad you got the joke.

Quote:
Originally Posted by showgirlaz View Post
There are several individual or mini creamers out there.

Are you talking this type?


They are .38 oz each

OR, is one of these types?



these can vary from 2oz to 6oz or more but I assume you aren't asking about the large ones.

http://www.decuisine.co.uk/cookshop/...cs/CE-099.html

the image on this page is of something commonly seen in restaurants and is 120ml or roughly 4.5 oz.
All this talk of boobs and creamers. When I looked at the images, all I could think of was "Jugs". Too bad there isn't a tag for "slightly vulgar."
I'm svelting! is offline  
Old 07-13-2010, 08:34 PM   #81  
Senior Member
 
showgirlaz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Arizona
Posts: 2,095

S/C/G: h254/IP248/186/130 or size 4

Height: 5'5" size 12 mostly

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pitakitten View Post
don't know why but your pics made me laugh pretty hard.
Quote:
Originally Posted by shrinkingsusie View Post
The first one looks like a picture out of a science textbook!

Table 21.2 Coffee creamers magnified 100x
Quote:
Originally Posted by lcw32 View Post
Thank you both for the suggestions. All this talk of boobs and creamers. When I looked at the images, all I could think of was "Jugs". Too bad there isn't a tag for "slightly vulgar."
LMAO... right now! OMG, I didn't review my post after it happened. HOLY cow! Those pictures are huge!

I just found samples on photobucket and when I reviewed them there, they were normal/small. I wonder why they posted so BIG? Maybe I should try something else!

(still laughing)

I know what you mean about JUGS! I made that unfortunate mental leap too! UGGH!
showgirlaz is offline  
Old 07-13-2010, 08:57 PM   #82  
getting back on track
 
deinekatze's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: GA
Posts: 743

S/C/G: 187/172/150

Height: 5'9"

Default

Hello hello!

How is everyone today? Well I'm crampy so TOM is here for sure.

Been reading stuff here and there about digital scales so I don't know what to trust any more for today it sad 177.2... if I weigh tomorrow much higher I will scream LOL

So I finally got my REAL wedding pics in... as in the ones from the photographer we hired. Some were selected and posted (see signature)

Hugs to all!
deinekatze is offline  
Old 07-13-2010, 09:00 PM   #83  
getting back on track
 
deinekatze's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: GA
Posts: 743

S/C/G: 187/172/150

Height: 5'9"

Default

FYI, for those of you in Canada they are having a celebration of Calgary Girl's son. If interested here is the info

The Celebration of Michael Horner's Life
Date:
Saturday, July 17, 2010
Time:
2:00pm - 5:00pm
Location:
McKinnis & Holloway Elbow Drive
Street:
5008 Elbow Dr. S.W.
City/Town:
Calgary, AB
deinekatze is offline  
Old 07-13-2010, 09:03 PM   #84  
Third time's the charm!
 
shrinkingsusie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Trenton, Ontario
Posts: 1,005

S/C/G: 254.8/Ticker/145

Height: 5'5"

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by deinekatze View Post

So I finally got my REAL wedding pics in... as in the ones from the photographer we hired. Some were selected and posted (see signature)

Hugs to all!
Beautiful pics!!
shrinkingsusie is offline  
Old 07-13-2010, 09:05 PM   #85  
Re-started IP 9.7.11
 
Linden's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Berlin, Germany
Posts: 2,589

Height: 5' 4"

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by deinekatze View Post
Hello hello!

How is everyone today? Well I'm crampy so TOM is here for sure.

Been reading stuff here and there about digital scales so I don't know what to trust any more for today it sad 177.2... if I weigh tomorrow much higher I will scream LOL

So I finally got my REAL wedding pics in... as in the ones from the photographer we hired. Some were selected and posted (see signature)

Hugs to all!

Hugs back to you.

During this past week my Taylor "body fat" scale said I lost 10 pounds over night. Three days later I gained 18+. Did you hear the scream? What kind of scale do you have? Since my coach is on another island I need to do the weigh-in myself and I'd really like some semblance to reality. Sheeze.
Linden is offline  
Old 07-13-2010, 09:12 PM   #86  
getting back on track
 
deinekatze's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: GA
Posts: 743

S/C/G: 187/172/150

Height: 5'9"

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linden View Post
Hugs back to you.

During this past week my Taylor "body fat" scale said I lost 10 pounds over night. Three days later I gained 18+. Did you hear the scream? What kind of scale do you have? Since my coach is on another island I need to do the weigh-in myself and I'd really like some semblance to reality. Sheeze.
hmmm ours is a Weight Watchers scale that reads BMI, body fat, bone density, Water etc...

Here you can see it
http://www.conair.com/weight-watcher...ale-p-797.html

Last edited by deinekatze; 07-13-2010 at 09:18 PM.
deinekatze is offline  
Old 07-13-2010, 09:25 PM   #87  
getting back on track
 
deinekatze's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: GA
Posts: 743

S/C/G: 187/172/150

Height: 5'9"

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by shrinkingsusie View Post
Beautiful pics!!
well thank you much! Glad you liked them
deinekatze is offline  
Old 07-13-2010, 09:29 PM   #88  
Member
 
AngieEH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Edm.AB.Canada
Posts: 82

S/C/G: 151/133/125 (ID-June2nd)

Height: 5'3"

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by WannabeIP View Post
Ohhhh tooo haaavvvee boobs again.... siiigghhhhh! They were the first to go
I hear ya! (and since I haven't been on the boards recently... congrats on your weight in your profile status)
I have one bra that KINDA still fits me because I swear out of the 18lbs I've lost so far, half of that were from my boobs, other half is my bottom. Now I fit under the typical Asian girl category - no boobs and no butt..
VICTORIA SECRET is finally coming to Canada, specifically Edmonton (and TO) and I am waiting for the store to open next month so I can buy some bras to fit my little A's. *sigh* I'll have to invest in the mega-supreme-extreme pushup bras or something...
AngieEH is offline  
Old 07-13-2010, 09:34 PM   #89  
Senior Member
 
sassykimann's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Ottawa
Posts: 119

Height: 5.8

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by deinekatze View Post
well thank you much! Glad you liked them
They are beautiful!

Evening everyone,

Some of you had some huge milestones while I have been absent, congrats to everyone

As for me, we had our cake testing tonight and OMG (enough said) I have been doing the alternate plan and have stayed the same for three weeks so starting tomorrow Im back to phase 1 for atleast two weeks and hoping for some big numbers and then back to the alternate plan to maintain the weight loss til after the wedding. Im stuck at 75 pounds lost and I said I wanted to lose 80 by the wedding, with 67 days until the big day Im now hoping to hit 100 pounds gone..we shall see. (the dress designer who happened to be in ottawa when I went to try on the sample, was there and said I shouldnt lose more then one more dress size because my new dress may not alter well as it is already big and she doesnt want me to mess with the shape and fit of the dress..) so I am torn on what to do..

anyways....congrats to everyone and to those of us who have fallen off the wagon tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes or cheats in it.

Im off for a run, I need to wear off this huge fondant and red velvet cake high..I may have to run for miles to get this out of my system..it was sooo worth it though I hope I didnt go into too much detail as I dont want anyone to be mad that I posted this


Have a wonderful evening everyone..
sassykimann is offline  
Old 07-13-2010, 09:39 PM   #90  
getting back on track
 
deinekatze's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: GA
Posts: 743

S/C/G: 187/172/150

Height: 5'9"

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sassykimann View Post
They are beautiful!

Evening everyone,

Some of you had some huge milestones while I have been absent, congrats to everyone

As for me, we had our cake testing tonight and OMG (enough said) I have been doing the alternate plan and have stayed the same for three weeks so starting tomorrow Im back to phase 1 for atleast two weeks and hoping for some big numbers and then back to the alternate plan to maintain the weight loss til after the wedding. Im stuck at 75 pounds lost and I said I wanted to lose 80 by the wedding, with 67 days until the big day Im now hoping to hit 100 pounds gone..we shall see. (the dress designer who happened to be in ottawa when I went to try on the sample, was there and said I shouldnt lose more then one more dress size because my new dress may not alter well as it is already big and she doesnt want me to mess with the shape and fit of the dress..) so I am torn on what to do..

anyways....congrats to everyone and to those of us who have fallen off the wagon tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes or cheats in it.

Im off for a run, I need to wear off this huge fondant and red velvet cake high..I may have to run for miles to get this out of my system..it was sooo worth it though I hope I didnt go into too much detail as I dont want anyone to be mad that I posted this


Have a wonderful evening everyone..
Drink water like it's running out of style... flush that sugar out!!!! You will be fine and you know what? don't let ANYONE stop you from feeling your best, not even a dress! Do what FEELS right for you
deinekatze is offline  
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:23 PM.


We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.