General Diet Plans and Questions General diet questions, support for various diet plans other than those listed below.

Old 04-19-2004, 11:59 AM   #211  

Thumbs up

Aleka, that is what Ledom said. so i know your having a ball. lucky you. enjoy all the sunshine and get that good tan... glad your hubby is interested in that plan to. working together is great it helps both that way. my hubby does not need to lose but he eats like i do alot. so is nice when cooking time. ha I have lifted weights when i go to a gym. but i am not into the muscle thing. but i am not as young as you gals either. maybe at your ages i should have. lol My scales i want to report are down a lb from friday. Yehhhhhhhh i love that. had my walk this morning and the old dark cloud was right over me. but it never happen. like i was being watched. ha ha i just have so much to be thankful for and each day i try to stay in a positive mood . i am not thinking about my eating so much and this is helping me i think... well hey have a fun day in the sunshine..... oh i go May 14-16 to the beach for our tops SRD. can hardly wait. getting closer..

to all the rest of you make this day a good one and lets all stay positive. this will get us thorugh our plans and all. LaDean

Last edited by LaDean; 04-20-2004 at 01:57 AM.
LaDean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2004, 07:36 AM   #212  
Chick

S/C/G: 257.5/239.75/155

Height: 5'7 1/2"

Good morning, how is everyone doing?

Things are good here. Today marks the completion of the fourth week of seriously sticking to my eating plan and exercise schedule. I can feel the difference too. I feel stronger, straighter, and almost slimmer. I am down a few lbs., my clothes are fitting better.

To work on - more water on a daily basis. I do good one day and forget the next.
ledom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2004, 09:13 AM   #213  
Chick

Thumbs up Way to go!

You're doing great!
Old 04-21-2004, 09:37 AM   #214  

Way,,, your doing so good. keep it up. its so neat to come in and see great losses like yours. a steady loss. happy for you... have a great day. LaDean

Hey to all of you. have a good day. mine is starting out good. scales are down. now what better way to start a day.. the positive way to. is raining. but i am hoping to get a walk in.. My partner does not walk if rain to hard. but i do.. so its out and about i go.. Hey aleka. enjoy that sunshine.
Old 04-23-2004, 09:19 AM   #215  
Chick

A quick good morning before heading out into a rainy and stormy day. I just finished my shoulder and chest workout. I was down a 1/2 lb. at this mornings weigh in. I am happy with it, I am feeling really good.

Hope everyone has a great day.
Old 04-23-2004, 09:46 AM   #216  

Good morning everyone! I hope everyone is feeling good ...the weekend is coming up and I will try to have ONE peice of pizza!
waypast40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2004, 09:52 AM   #217  

way, You have your pizza and enjoy. i just figured with my plan i am going to have what i want and allow for it. i exercise more when i have something special to. so go and have some. I have been doing good doing this. have a good weekend. LaDean
Old 04-23-2004, 04:54 PM   #218  

Hey all friends...... -1.25 lbs i was a happy girl.. i have just been so more relaxed not worry about it and all. just taking it as it comes and eating as good as i can. but doing it for life... that is have what i want and allow for. exercise when i have more. so find that plan and stick to it.. i know you all have. Have a great weekend... enjoy it to.. LaDean
Old 04-23-2004, 07:46 PM   #219  

Smile

Good evening ladies,

This is the first chance I've had to post. I can't believe our vacation is almost over. We're heading home Monday, taking our time, and plan on arriving home Thursday. On one hand I'll be sorry to leave this great weather, but on the other hand I'm anxious to get home. I probably won't get a chance to post again until I get home.

The temp today was 87 deg. and the humidity is climbing. Not too bad to take.

ledom, we were watching the Weather Channel and your area was under a tornado watch. I hope nothing materialized and everything is ok with you. Thank you for posting the question for me. I think I will have 5 meals instead of 6. I am not usually hungry mid afternoon. I am still looking for that Kathy Smith weight lifting VHS tape. All I've been able to find is DVD. We do have a DVD player, but it's very complicated to use.

LaDean, way to go with your weight loss.

Way, you are doing fantastic job with your weight loss. Keep up the good work. Go for the pizza and enjoy it.

Have a great weekend everyone and a good week next week.
aleka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2004, 12:10 AM   #220  

Aleka, so glad you came on and are soon on your way home. i have missed you but glad you dropped in when you could. oh fun trip and so happy for you. in 2 weeks i go to coast for 2 days can hardly wait. jsut hate to leave tuffy. as he searches the house looking for me even though hubby and daughter are here. but he will be ok i know. sunny here last couple days. sunday our warmest. i been walking. thanks so much for the congratulations. its all you on this board that helps me and keeps me going. a big THANKS TO ALL OF YOU. HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND. LaDean
Old 04-26-2004, 03:04 PM   #221  

Hi,. way stick to it and it will come around. this is just part of our plans the plateaus. but we will go through them and come out with rewards to.. so hang in there. your doing so good. Have a good day. LaDean

I had the pizza but never went to bad with it.. i allowed for. scales up a bit this morning but i weigh everyday so i except and move on in a postive attitude. Had my walk this morning and a good one.. sticking to plan. i also am watching my carbs some..

TO ALL OF YOU I WISH A GOOD DAY. Hope each of you are having a good one. together is fun working at our goals. good luck to all.

Last edited by LaDean; 04-26-2004 at 03:06 PM.
Old 04-27-2004, 07:55 AM   #222  
Chick

Good morning. Way, if you have a treat over the weekend and weigh the same on Monday morning that you did on Friday I would call that a victory. I am always happy if I can make that claim on Mon. morning. Hang in there, if you are holding your own, not losing ground, then you are succeeding in my estimation.
Old 04-27-2004, 08:00 AM   #223  
Chick

Good morning. Way, if you have a treat over the weekend and weigh the same on Monday morning that you did on Friday I would call that a victory. I am always happy if I can make that claim on Mon. morning. Hang in there, if you are holding your own, not losing ground, then you are succeeding in my estimation. I know you will have a good week.

Alice, there was a lot of flooding and storming in the state but it was all north of us. For that I am thankful.

Yesterday I visited a nursery/greenhouse and bought a variety of herb plants. Some people grow beautiful flowers but I seem to have more success w/ herbs. I planted them last night and it made me feel so good. I should work in my yard more. Anyway, I hope I'll be happy with where I put them, last year I had zinnias in that bed which I enjoyed a lot. I found a curry plant, that was something new for me. It is really pretty, a gray plant, and smells so good.

Ah, this is the last week of classes. Next week is finals. I am so not in the mood to be working. The weather is gorgeous, I am tired of work, etc., etc. I plan to really enjoy the summer.

Have a safe trip home Alice, judi, I hope you check in soon.
Old 04-29-2004, 11:36 PM   #224  

Hi, guess everyone is busy i hope so anyhows. I have not walked for 2 days. allergies bad of morning so just never felt good. then by afternoon its better. but so warm and all. so may get on ex bike here pretty soon some. i hope all of you are having a good week. mine so so scales have been up a bit. but i just quit worrying and i do better. what is meant to be is. so i am just trying and being good and allowing for. so take it as it is. ha ha have a good tomorrow. LaDean
Old 04-30-2004, 12:42 PM   #225  
Chick

Hi LaDean - glad you posted. You're right, we have been awfully quiet here this week. I am doing good but not much new to report. I am still doing my diet and workouts and think I am doing well though I didn't show a loss this week. It is due to some water retention that we deal with once a month. I am not letting lack of weight loss derail me however, I am still feeling very determined. Glad to hear that you are as well.