Exercise! Love it or hate it, let's motivate each other to just DO IT!

Closed Thread

Old 08-28-2009, 06:33 PM   #661  
GO RED TEAM!!!!!!!

Height: 5"8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narnia99 View Post
Hi everyone

August 28: 35 minutes on my Stairmaster + abs.

I am going away to visit my family so I won't be back posting again until Tuesday or Wednesday. So I will see everyone in the September thread!

Onderchic, I am glad that your shin is feeling better. Please, please be careful though. As I mentioned before I ignored the pain I had in my shin for too long and ended up with a stress fracture. Be especially careful if the pain is just in one leg as usually shin splints happen in both.

Echo, it would be wonderful if we were all on the same team! Great job with your workouts

Diva, that sucks about perfume man. That would drive me crazy too!

Igetfit, thank you! You are definately kicking butt. I am amazed at how many minutes of exercise you do a day. Awesome!!

Hello and big for pintobean, thistime140, belezura, dustcatcher, nakedmango, Jen, deva, ( I hope I remembered everyone)
Well that's all I do is volunteer or exercise, I don't lead an exciting life just a heart healthy one!

Last edited by IgetfitNStrongforme; 08-28-2009 at 06:34 PM.
Old 08-28-2009, 06:36 PM   #662  
The Dyslexic Typo Queen

S/C/G: 209/155/120

Height: 5'3

I made us a new Exercise Thread HERE!
Old 08-28-2009, 06:37 PM   #663  
GO RED TEAM!!!!!!!

Height: 5"8

Talking Baby steps

Quote:
Originally Posted by thistime140 View Post
unfortunately my first day at this is towards the last part of August...but..I did 30 minutes on the treadmill, with 3 of those minutes being a 4.4 mph sprint ( legs feel like bricks on fire!!)
but gosh...I feel good. tomorrow, gonna break out the yoga DVd with my 12 year old!! i will report in...

Good for you, not one of us started off doing massive amounts of exercise we built up to it. I started with 30 minutes a day and now I do 45 minutes sessions 3 times a day. Keep going and set small goals and big ones and step by step you will get there. Welcome!
Old 08-28-2009, 06:39 PM   #664  
Resident Pixie

S/C/G: Pant Size - 28/12/8

Height: 5'2"

Also whomever started the thread can close the thread. Just a fyi.
Old 08-28-2009, 06:52 PM   #665  
Ilene the Bean

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onederchic View Post
Also whomever started the thread can close the thread. Just a fyi.
I think only moderators can close threads, which I will do right now, since a new thread had been opened...
Closed Thread