Closed Thread

Old 10-22-2018, 12:16 PM   #196  

S/C/G: 221/180/150

Height: 5'2 1/4"

Carol Sue I have read that the Dawn Phenomenon is what wakes us up in the morning to get us going. I found if I take my FBS before 10 am that it is higher and so I think that is why I get a higher reading the next morning when I take it earlier. I remember before we had to spring forward with the time last spring thinking that I would always get a higher reading if I checked at 10 because it was usually low at 9am. I never thought of that again until the last few days when my reading was so high. I think that when the time goes back an hr next month that my good reading should be good at 9 am again. IDK if that is true, but it does make sense to me.

I've already switched my diet to get ready for when the pills get here. Actually buying 2 bottles of those pills will help a lot with my supplements I purchase because there are several that we take that I won't have to buy any more since it is in those pills if they work. My berberine is in them and a few other things that we take. Plus if it works DH bs will come down and he may can get off some of the meds he is on.

In the reviews on line I saw where one person went to the hospital, but then I also read where some people were doubling up on the pills and I think that is when you run into problems. However, that is only one and another person said it didn't work for them and thought they had changed the formula which the company answered and said they improved the product and changed the form because the original had been too big and people ha complained about trying to swallow it. The new capsule is smaller and easier to swallow and because it is powder they could make it stronger. Another thing that a customer reminded people of is that you do have to diet. This doesn't mean you can keep eating unhealthy and get well.

I really think since DH doesn't have to lose anything but the fat around his belly but really doesn't need to lose weight that he may not have to take 3 a day. It is an appetite suppresser as well helps you have energy. I think with eating healthier foods 90% of the time, it will work. I think curbing my appetite was the good thing about the Trulicity which I can't afford and the Metformin which I can take any did for me. I actually feel hungry and I just cannot eat a lot of fat to curb my appetite.

I've been eating the oatmeal for 2 days now and eating more of a whole foods/Mediterranean woe and my weight is already dropping. I'm really eating more of IE and very little IF. If I'm really hungry for something, I eat it, but if I'm not hungry I don't. My weight is back down to 220.4 and my FBS was down 13 more points this morning to 166. I don't know how this works, but it is working and that is what I want. Oh another thing that the GOLO says about the pills is that if you start losing weight and are losing too fast... more than 2 lbs a week then cut back to 2 pills a day instead of 3. You cut it back until you are losing only 2 lbs a week. I figure what I'm losing right now are those pesky lbs I recently gained and those are easy to get off at the beginning of a diet, but when I get to the weight I've had for a long time are when I will need the most help from those pills.

Well for now things are going in the right direction for both weight and FBS and I am thankful for that.

Have a great day Everybody..
Old 10-22-2018, 02:38 PM   #197  

S/C/G: 217/179/142

Height: 5'2

Trish, there are times when I check BS around 4 AM and it is really low, in the teens but after I go back to bed and get up around 7 is can be much higher, in the 140s or so. So I know it's DP. I think the trick to beat that is to get your level of stored glucose low enough that there's not enough to release. I really don't worry much about fasting levels, even though any high blood sugar is damaging. I concern myself more with the reading I get throughout the day and my A1c. My next A1c will be in November, and I don't expect it to be as good as I thought because I've had a couple high spikes. Maybe it will help if I can keep in lower between now and then.

I hope the GOLO does what you want it to do. I read some about it. It seems safe.

For some reason I rarely get hungry. I think I eat too often to allow hunger to occur. That's what I need to work on. I feel much better when I get a hungry feeling before eating. That's where IE comes into play. If i wait until I'm hungry to eat the food tastes better and I feel better.
Old 10-22-2018, 02:59 PM   #198  
Madeleine

S/C/G: sw187/cw152/gw140

Height: 5 ft 3.5 in or 163 cm

Back to my 160 weight after normal IF eating yesterday. Fasting again today in an effort to get lower now. I would fast today and 2MAD tomorrow and fast again Wednesday, 2MAD Thursday, fast Friday. 2MAD both Saturday and Sunday. I am feeling more able to do these back to back fasts now. Looking forward to some great results.
Felt much better after fasting on the weekend, and 2MAD on Sunday.
Today is our municipal election, so I will walk over to the school to vote in a few minutes. One way to get some exercise in.
I feel like I'm though the jet lag and onto a normal schedule as well and had a good sleep last night.
Carol: I'm like that too, I think normal evacuation of bladder and bowels affects the weight and if we get up and weigh earlier than usual, those things have maybe not happened, or not to the same degree.
Trish: hope this works for you. I don't know if you will also do some IF with that. Dr. Fung would not say that you must do Low Carb for IF, but just that we see better and quicker results. Eating whole and healthy foods with an emphasis on veggies and that our protein foods should not be low fat. That will do fine too.
Have a good day friends.

Old 10-22-2018, 03:43 PM   #199  

Mad I remember years back when our nurse at work was running a weight loss program for the office. I would weigh at home and again at work a couple hours later and I always weighed
less later. BUT if I waited too long I weighed more. So I don't worry about fluctuations.

Glad to hear you are settling back in.
Old 10-22-2018, 08:45 PM   #200  

fatmad Congrats for getting back to 160 weight. I knew you would.=

I've never worried about weight fluctuations as long as I'm not actually gaining. SC doctor always said the same thing fatmad said so he never worried about a lb or 2 gain when I went to see him. I just like seeing a consistent loss most of the time.

Carol Sue I think this program is safe too from all that I have read. I am really thinking that unless someone is allergic to an ingredient and have problems they probably are not following the rules. I don't understand why any one would use more like the person I read took 1 before and 1 after breakfast and lunch and 1 at dinner when the instructions clearly say only take 3 a day. I read that the instructions says to take 1 pill in the middle of your meals and NOT before or after the meal 3x a day. It also stresses not to take more even making it clear that if you are losing weight too fast to cut back. I know there are always people who do things their way and don't follow instructions, but I don't think they understand they can cause more problems for themselves when they want to do exactly what they say not to do.

I got my new Weight Watchers Magazine today. I don't think I am going to reorder, but I found it interesting that their new Freedom plan (I think that is their new title old for their old Simply Filling /Core plan) is pretty much the way this diet is that we are getting ready to follow. A lot of good info in there, but I think instead of ordering the magazine, I will join the GOLO support group on their website. I understand they have a good support group not only of other customers but can also communicate and ask questions from the doctors.

I might have to cut back on my breakfast again. I'm eating oatmeal with fruit and yogurt and I can't believe that it feels like I'm eating too much. I might try a sample meal I read recently of eating a serving of Greek yogurt with berries and nuts and leave off the oats and see how I do with that.

We went to see Daddy. DS had called me and told me she was wondering why they aren't working with Daddy's hands and his hands are worse and he raise his arms much. I was blessed that the only 2 people in the therapy room was the guy who is head of therapy and the therapist who works with Daddy most of the time who had talked to me a few weeks back. Daddy has plateaued which doesn't mean he can't improve much more, but Medicare won't pay more. How ever there are some other reasons for therapy that they can use to get him back into therapy which he is going to try to get Daddy into. The seem to have work around these things all the time to keep people who will do the therapy in the program. Plus they also still allow Daddy to come down and do some of the therapy that he can do on his own. The only time he can get coffee is when he goes to therapy so the guy said he didn't know if Daddy come for the therapy or the coffee. I told him as long as it keeps him coming that is good.

They sat he is doing good, but don't think he will ever walk again. He cannot make transfers etc on his own but he can do it with help. His range of motion in the arms is not good is why he can't raise his arms which they say that gets worse the older he gets. So that is where we are. We go to CHF tomorrow afternoon so we will see what the say. I reminded them of our appointment with nuerologist in late November and I would let them know what we find out then.

It's been a long day so I will go for now and catch up with y'all tomorrow.

Old 10-22-2018, 09:29 PM   #201  

Trish, somewhere online I found 3 years of Weight Watchers magazine for $8.xx so I ordered it. I don't know why they were offering it so cheap. I don't think I would pay full price for it. There's not enough in it to interest me. I pass the magazine along to my DIL and I think she passes them to her mother.

It's sad that your Dad is not going to continue to progress, but I think it's to be expected with his age. I also think it's important for him to continue to go and do things on his own, and not lose what he has.

Why can he only get coffee when he goes to therapy?
Old 10-22-2018, 10:33 PM   #202  

Carol Sue The reason that he can't get coffee is that they never seem to remember to bring it to him. He has been there since some time in March or April and we have told them and told them until now Daddy just leaves the tea on his tray or has them take it away. Very difficult to get them to remember to take him coffee. One day I was there after lunch and he said that the girl was supposed to be getting him a cup of coffee and when I left she still hadn't brought it tow him. Now that it is going to be cold weather again, I will start taking him a cup of coffee when I go straight over from home to see him. I notice he had a cup in his room today so I'm not sure if he brought it from therapy or if he actually got someone to bring it to him.

Therapist said that they actually offer the coffee to keep a lot of their patients to keep coming and doing what they can while the work to get them back in some sort of Medicare program to keep them doing what they can do. The more I learn about this facility the better I like it. In fact, Daddy said something today about the fact that the insurance is billed $10 every time he goes for therapy not mater if he is there 5 minutes or an hour. I don't know if I could afford $50 a week, but if the would take the $10 a day for 5 days I sure would try to pay it.

I am amazed at how my eating is doing right now. I ate breakfast around 10:30 and didn't eat again until we had hamburgers from McDs at 6 pm. My blood sugar was 106. Man if I could wait to eat after 5 each day I would not get hungry at night. I have been so proud of myself and amazed at the same time because Sam's has huge bags of candy on display for Halloween when you first walk in as does the front isles in Walmart. I haven't even been tempted to buy any so far. I am so amazed at the fact that I am not hungry for it. I know on this plan I'm on now that I can have chocolate especially dark;/cocoa, but I just don't want any of it. I wonder if it is just the fact that I know I can have it that keeps me from even wanting it. Not sure, but I am thankful for it and I hope I will continue to feel this way.

Old 10-23-2018, 06:58 AM   #203  
Madeleine

Just walking by those big bags of candy can be hard Trish, you can smell the sugar and it calls to you! I am going to shop at the farmers market and natural food stores for a while, just can't handle to grocery stores these days.
Fasting until lunchtime when DD is joining us. Planning the leftover curries and other Indian food treats. I have been fasting since the big community dinner on Sunday, no major issues. DH fasted yesterday until lunch, so a basic IF. Problem is he totally pigged out on carbs, having mac and cheese for both lunch and supper. NO veggies. He did add extra cheese and tuna, but otherwise, thats it. LOL. I told him to try to diversify. He does like and eat veggies, but not so much if I don't cook. I told him to buy take out salad if he doesn't want to make one. Oh well, he is trying, we will see how it goes this week.
I wonder if the kitchen needs to be informed about your Dad's desire for coffee as they are the ones setting up his tray. But that will get him to physio!

When DD is here I plan to walk the dog, so that will get my steps in too. I have a counselling appointment this morning too. I am finding with the treatments starting that I have a couple of days that are really hard after a session, so i must be gentle with myself afterward. I am thinking yoga later today and tomorrow. Ah well, must break eggs to make something as good as mayonnaise.

Have a good day chickies.
Old 10-23-2018, 09:15 AM   #204  

Wt held at 194. FBG 120. So it's a happy morning for me. I see I left my stats at 193 from the last time I reached that number, so hope to see it again soon.

I can honestly say I am not on plan, as it's described. I can only assume I am eating less overall and in a smaller window. DH has had pie or strudel all this week so he has not been cooking breakfast. As a result, I'm making it myself, so I'm eating later, around 11 or 12 and eating eggs fried in non-stick spray instead of butter, and having some of my low cal toast with them, also no butter. Butter adds a lot of calories. I think I have also cut back on my night eating. Not sticking with a window, but not eating a lot, either.

Trish, I think the reason that people double up on the GOLO pills is because they think it will help them to lose faster. They never think of the harmful effects of it, especially since it is billed as being natural ingredients. And I have to chuckle when they say to cut back if you are losing too fast. I can't imagine anyone who has been overweight for a long time ever thinking they are losing too fast. When you have a lot of weight to lose, it can never come off fast enough. And these are the people who are going to try this method....people who have been overweight for some time and have tried every other way to lose it. I often wonder about this programs that are advertised with pills plus a diet plan. I wonder if you would lose if you just did the diet plan and not the pills. Years ago my friend bought something from QVC to help her lose weight. You took it at bedtime. You were not allowed to eat any sugar and you had to take it on an empty stomach at bedtime. I told her if I never ate sugar and went to bed on an empty stomach every night I would lose weight without taking the supplement. She did lose weight but gained it back after stopping the supplement. So sometimes I think these plan are psychologically making you think that the supplements are causing the weight loss, when really, it's just sticking to the diet plan that's doing it. I am not being critical. I am for anything that helps someone lose weight. Whatever it takes!! I just get skeptical.

Last edited by Wannabehealthy; 10-23-2018 at 09:17 AM.
Old 10-23-2018, 12:17 PM   #205  

fatmad It is great that your DH is doing some of the plan you are on. I figure it is a start. I am thrilled that DH is starting to take interest in what I am doing with this change in my way of eating. In fact, last night he said he would like to have a pizza sometime soon. Now when he says he wants a pizza it means he wants one the way I make it which is much healthier than the take home. He even surprised me when he said, "you haven't cook fish in a while. It seems like you used to cook fish every other day, but you haven't cooked any in a while". I was shocked as he told me once that he would eat fish but he didn't want it all the time. I usually make it 2x a week and haven't done that for 2 weeks. Looks like they do learn. LOL

We have told the head lady in the kitchen and they change for a while, but then I guess they forget. He has learned that he can order different food than what they bring so perhaps he needs to remind them about the coffee that way too. I figure the fact that rehab will give him coffee it at least gets him there. So I don't worry too much.

Carol Sue I'm not really following a particular plan although trying to pick mostly healthy foods. I'm not really doing a shorter window because I'm only eating when hungry most of the time and my fasting seems to be longer periods of time between meals/snacks. Last night I did have a snack outside of hunger because DH had bought a new baked chip and I was wondering if it would be any good. I usually don't like baked chips because they taste sweet. But we both love Cheetos, but won't buy them, but they came out with baked ones now which are good. The amazing thing is that I measured out 1/2 serving and didn't want any more.

The good thing about the way I'm eating now is that it works. I checked FBS 30 minutes early this morning and it was only up 3pts from yesterday to 166 and my weight was down .2 lbs which is amazing that I didn't get the usual 2 lb gain and big FBS jump I usually get the day after eating a McDs double cheeseburger and 1/2 order of fries; plus I had a half serving of the baked Cheetos. This makes me think that I may not have to take 3 of the new pills each day. I

n fact, DH and I talked about it yesterday and he wants me to start out with 3 a day since I need to lose weight, since he will start with just 2 a day because he doesn't need to lose weight. Then if we need less we can lower it.

I agree that people do have the idea that since things are listed as natural that you don't have to limit and I remember that years ago health food store owners told people that. Also DH says some people are of the old school that if 1 is good 2 is better. The health food store owner I worked for had been a pharmacist so I trusted him, but years later I questioned that on my own because I began to learn that a lot of prescription drugs are just formulas made with some of the same natural herbs etc that these supplements use. So I do not always trust "it is natural". Any way I am having such good success since I've changed the way I'm eating that I wonder if I will really need this pill myself.

It does have some ingredients that I already take, but I will not take the individual ingredients that I have. I will put them back and just take the GOLO Release pill because they say it is the balance of the ingredients that they use that makes it work. I think if I take more of one ingredient that I just might mess up the effects of it. Hopefully I will get it Friday and I will start it on Saturday which is my WI day.

Got to run. I need to change clothes so I can go meet Daddy at CHF appointment. I got a perm week before last and I've been just picking it out and can't decide if I want to mess with setting it or just go as it is. It looks good and DH loves it this way. Funny, DH#2 hated short hair and the way I'm wearing it right now and DH loves this style and loves it short. LOL I'm glad because it is so easy, but I told him that I can't wear it like the all the time because the curl will weaken and although many people wear their hair in a style that looks like they have never combed it, it just ain't me. LOL

Y'all have a great day.

Old 10-23-2018, 03:24 PM   #206  
Madeleine

we broke the fast with a nice lunch when DD arrived. Had the leftovers of the indian food, two curries, some rice (not for me) and then a side salad for us all.
DD says she has finally gone on the no wheat and no corn diet I have been asking her to do for a couple of years. I really think its the corn, as she reacted very badly to corn especially corn starch as a child. I have always suspected that she didn't really outgrow it and the mental health issues she has had for years is related to it.
In any case she feels like her brain fog has completely lifted. She is in better spirits. She feels good.
I am hoping and praying she will continue to avoid corn at least and that it helps to make her well again. It is so difficult to see her struggle when she is so smart and has such a good heart.
On the other hand I cannot blame the food for my issues. But being off gluten is better for me, but it didn't magically solve everything. So I guess I can't expect that for her. But maybe her life will be better at least if she stays off corn.

DH and I made a plan for eating the rest of the week, then went for groceries. Turns out the Tuesday farmers market doesn't run after Thanksgiving which was 2 weeks ago here. So I will have to wait for Thursday for a market day. After Christmas I think the Thursday market ends until spring and we just have the Saturday market. I can also stop at roadside stands on the way to and from work at least. We are planning spaghetti tonight, I got a lovely spaghetti squash, time to start cooking it soon so I can just reheat it after I make the sauce.

Have a good day
Old 10-24-2018, 07:40 AM   #207  
Madeleine

Its his turn. DH will be away for two night. I am supposed to fast tonight, and I may turn it into a longer one if the stars align for it. I have nothing happening on Friday, so I can nap if I have insomnia the 2nd night of fasting, and if I am working, being awake and alert is fine. This fasting insomnia apparently happens due to high cortisol levels, I wonder if mine have just come down over time with the antidepressant, the meditation and counselling etc. Because I do sleep better, and the occasional insomnia I get, I don't get so worried about it, because I believe I will get sleep later. Didn't used to happen for me. But things are better. I no longer have the issue for one night of fasting, may be good timing to stretch it out.
The benefits of the longer fasts are not so much about weight loss, but something called autophagy. (pronounced aw-taw-fudgy, emphasis on the taw) which is how the body should deal with dead cells. Our cells die off all the time, and the body should scour them out and help us get rid of them in our waste. It is thought that cancers may develop more as we age as we have less autophagy over time. And fasting promotes it, after about 24 hours of fasting. Fung followers claim that even with massive weight loss and fast weight loss, very few people wind up having skin harvesting surgery for their loose skin, that autophagy takes care of it and they don't have the loose flappy, flabby stuff to deal with. And may prevent cancer. there seems to be a lot of benefits to it. SO I want in on more of it. Just hadn't seen a time when I thought it might be possible, and doable from the family perspective. But from last night to Friday evening seems possible these days, as I adjust to fasting, and will be good from the family perspective. DD won't be around again and DH away. I go on call Thursday, so as long as the prolonged fast doesn't make me weak or unwell, should be fine.

Otherwise feeling fine, up at 6 am today. Cold here.
hope everyone has a good day
Old 10-24-2018, 09:50 AM   #208  

Wt 195.5 FBG 201 YIKES I ate some oatmeal at bedtime. The fiber in Oatmeal is supposed to help, not hurt. DH made it for himself and I ate some. It tasted very good. I do love oatmeal, but I don't eat it often. It could be that I've noticed BG spikes in the past with it. Maybe it was the fact that I ate it at night. I'm angry with myself for doing it because it broke my fast, but I will get over it and try to do better next time. I cannot change the mistakes I make, but hopefully learn from them.

I'm not too concerned with the weight uptick. I am now bouncing in the 190s instead of the 200s and each time I bounce down a tiny bit more. I would love to have a quick weight loss, but I will accept a slow one.

Trish, I was just speculating about diet supplements in general, not necessarily the GOLO and did not mean to insinuate that it isn't going to work for you. The only way we can find that out is to try, and I will never fault you for trying to better yourself.

It's good that your DH and also Mad's DH are coming on board with improving their eating. 2 out of 3 isn't bad. My DH will never do that. He does not need to lose weight and doesn't overeat, but he eats a lot of sweets and will never change. He says it's not hurting him and it's his decision. I don't have room to criticize him with my overeating. It's a bad habit and I'm having a very hard time breaking it.

Mad, I have read a lot about autophagy. I also believe it is very beneficial. A male friend of DH's had weight loss surgery. He lost a lot of weight, but did not have any loose skin like most WLS patients have. I think it is because his wife was always dieting and she never cooked. They ate hit or miss and I think his appetite was gone after the surgery and he went longer times without food, not realizing he was fasting and doing his body good. He was a very big guy and it's so amazing to see him with a flat stomach and shirts tucked in with no loose skin.
Old 10-24-2018, 12:33 PM   #209  

Carol Sue I knew you were not criticizing me for taking the pills. I also appreciated that you researched it for safety because I know you care Dear Friend.

DH would not be interested in how he is eating if it weren't for the fact that he finally is interested in controlling his bs. He doesn't have to lose weight either, but he does have that bad stomach everybody used to call beer gut. Strange I know people who have that who would never take a drink of booze. In fact, everybody in my Daddy's family had that. I assume it is the way they ate.

You remember that years ago that I could not eat oatmeal because of the spike it caused back when I lived in SC. It confused my doc there, but like he said the #s didn't lie. I don't know why that all of a sudden that I now can eat it. It may be the things I use in it. I really do not understand but I am thankful that I can eat it because I do know that it really is a food that is good for lowering cholesterol. However, I have to say that my DBIL has tried eating it to lower his cholesterol and it does not work for him. It has been decided that his high cholesterol problems is heredity but I really don't understand that either because high cholesterol was a problem in my Mama's family and that is why she ate oatmeal just about everyday to control and it worked. I guess it goes back to One size doesn't fit all. I agree that it could have just been the timing on it. Perhaps for breakfast it works for you and in the evening it has an opposite effect.

Fatmad I have really thought about the fasting benefits of autophagy because of my size and age. I have been trying to figure out how I could fast since I don't seem to be successful at it right now. However, this morning I was thinking about how I could do the fasting. I realized that the new pill just make it easy for me to fast, because you only take it within the middle of a meal. Right now the first thing I do each morning is take 1 berberine that I take in place of the metformin I can't take. I have to take the 2 Blood Sugar Support pill I take 1 at least 20 minutes before 2 meals of my choice. The reason I always try to do at least 2MAD so that I take those. I'm thinking that since the new pill is to be taken 1 only with a meal as long as you don't take more than 3 depending on weight loss and it is an appetite suppressant then I should be able to go 24 hrs a few days a week without any problem. I am using this new supplement as a replacement for the 2 supplements I'm taking now and will be using it like metformin as I did the berberine. Fasting 24 hrs 2 or 3x a week would not interfere with my daily meds. I am hoping these pills will be here Friday so that I can start the plan on Saturday which is my WI day.

I have been hungry for a baked potato for weeks but I don't cook them because DH will just want the skin and then he wants me to eat the meat of it. As I wrote that, I think I should get some potatoes and cut the peelings off and cook those for us to have (I've seen them actually in the frozen section in the stores now) set aside the meat of the potato for potato salad. Any way the pealing is diabetic friendly and the healthiest part of the potato. LOL. Didn't know how it would affect my weight and FBS but weight held at 220.2 and FBS was back down to 154 this morning. I also had a salad with that potato and used FF sour cream, crispy bacon slice and 2% cheddar cheese and 1 pat of butter in the potato. I used EVOO and the balsamic vinegar that I read lowers bs. So I think it was all balanced out as well as enough fiber.

I seem to be eating more fiber. I did try the breakfast this morning with just the fruit, etc that I use in the oatmeal except that I had LF cottage cheese in place of the FF Greek yogurt and no oatmeal. I'll make a salad and we will have the homemade pizza with cheese and LF Turkey sausage crumbles. I will add veggies on my part of it. I am now making it with a whole wheat ready made pizza dough I by at the local store. I'm curious to see how the breakfast with no oatmeal affects my bs reading before the we have the pizza.

Sorry this is so long. Everybody have a great day.

Old 10-24-2018, 02:05 PM   #210  

Trish, I agree that it was not good to eat the oatmeal at night. It could have been that or something else that spiked my blood sugar. I enjoy my morning eggs so much that I can't imagine replacing it with oatmeal but I might, once in a while.

I had mentioned that I was going to stop buying the low calorie bread, but I bought it again, and I am eating too much of it. So I will definitely try not to buy it again once this loaf is gone. It used to last me for months. Now it seems that I have a tendency to eat more of it thinking that the low calorie, carb and higher fiber is making it OK, but it's not helping me if I eat more of it. I really love it toasted!

I also like the peel of the potato better than the potato itself. DH eats the middle of a baked potato and leaves the peel. I am the opposite. I have really lost my taste for meat and this is causing me to eat more carbs. They are really not friendly for me unless they are veggies. Maybe I need to start cooking more roasts, etc, to get myself interested in meat again. Or I could try agoing back to eating more veggies. I've gotten away from that.

I still like chicken. Before I met DH I rarely ate any red meat. I just ate chicken and fish. Maybe I'm going back to that.

I had a really good salad at Bob Evans yesterday. It had freshly grilled chicken in it, still warm from the grill. A lot of restaurants have the grilled chicken but it is cold. I like it much better with the warm chicken.

I'll turn this around somehow.
Closed Thread