Old 04-09-2019, 10:34 AM   #196  
Stay Focused & Committed

Height: 5" 5.5

Hello ladies,

Another OP day yesterday. I tracked, I walked, I drank lots of water. II'm feeling great and hoping for another good day today.
B: Watermelon, banana, coffee
L: Lean Cuisine, WW bar
D: Salad w/turkey breast, Balsamic vinaigrette dressing, Decaf coffee w/flavored creamer
S: grapes
Exercise: Walk
GettinFit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2019, 02:47 PM   #197  
Stay Focused & Committed

Working on my 4th OP I'm pretty much back in my groove. I have walked for 3 days in a row and will walk today. I'm hoping for a nice weigh in tomorrow.

I hope you ladies are doing okay
Old 04-14-2019, 08:45 PM   #198  

S/C/G: 238/ticker/150

Height: 5'6"

Hey! It's been a minute. I saw 205 this morning on my scale! That's my lowest weight so far! Super excited to see some consistent movement lately.
So, I've started exercising more regularly lately. Started doing the Couch to 5K program. My hips hurt though. Ever had soreness there? It hurts getting up and down from sitting to standing.
So, my church just opened up a fitness room for members only! We live out in the country and the nearest gym is at least 20-25 minutes away. I live about a mile away from our family life center and I am super excited to be able to use the facilities.

I sure hope you are doing well.
sgregg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2019, 11:00 PM   #199  

Hi ladies sgregg that is super awesome! Congratulations! miss you guys and hope you are well.

Lot's going on here, I am in the middle of a move and all, as for Dh he is fine and we are okay! Nothing has hit again and we don't expect it to. Things are coming together, we rented the unit and are very happy about it but dear lord I have to paint our place upstairs! lol. I have been working on that and Dh is busy as ever getting the other things together. Things are coming together though so we are happy. As for my schedule and weight, I kept all that I lost off and started losing more weight, I have been very active. I am very conscience of it still and have not given up and well when things settle down I hope to type more but I can tell you that I am still working hard.
As I said, I have this very big event taking place May 11 and it is quite an incentive! At this point, we are so busy with the move and all, i's hard to focus on anything else but we are making things happen, slowly but surely!

Weekend Boater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2019, 01:10 PM   #200  
Stay Focused & Committed

Hi ladies,

I hope you are doing well

sgregg: CONGRATS on reaching 205!!! You are doing an awesome job and you're getting so close to onderland.

Weekendboater: I'm glad you're doing ok and that you're hanging in there with your weight loss program. Let's keep it going.

All is good with me. I have been on track and have maintained my weight loss. I went to my WW meeting today and was down .5 and it was the first time I'd been in 3 weeks. I've been super busy lately but I have been doing my walks and sticking to my eating plan. I am trying the Keto way of eating for a couple weeks to see how my body does with it. So far I have been impressed with losing my appetite for junk food. Now I know that I need to stay away from sugar and bad carbs if I am going to reach my goal.

Well I hope you're all having a great Friday. I will try and check in more over the coming weeks.
Old 05-21-2019, 10:29 AM   #201  
Stay Focused & Committed

Hi Ladies,

Thought I'd pop in to see if you were around. All is good with me. Been super busy but I am working my program. I finally made it to onederland. It felt so good to see 199 on the scale again. I'm hoping to lose another 8-10 pounds before I go on vacation in about 6.5 weeks.

Weekend Boater: I hope all is going well with you and your family.

ssgregg: I hope you're doing good as well.
Old 05-24-2019, 10:07 PM   #202  

Hey!

School is out for summer! Woohoo! I still have work to do in my grad class, but that will be done next month. I finally feel like I can get down to business and get these writing assignments done.

I have been on and off plan the last three weeks. I am eating things I shouldn't. My weight has not been affected, but I know I could have lost more if I would pay more attention.

I sure hope you all are doing well.
Old 05-28-2019, 02:43 PM   #203  
Stay Focused & Committed

Hi sgregg,

Glad school is out for you and you're able to focus on your papers. It's good that you've maintained your weight also. I hope you have a wonderful summer! I'm still plugging along. I haven't dropped below 198 but I'm happy to maintain that weight for now.

Weekend Boater: I hope you're doing okay too!

Old 06-05-2019, 11:13 AM   #204  

Hey, hey!

GettinFit, glad to see you are still at it.

2 more weeks and then I'm done with my masters courses!

I've been up and down on the scale for the past month or so...I just haven't been as strict as I need to be to see a constant loss. My lowest I saw so far was 198. I've been shopping for clothes within the last week. Most of my clothes are just uncomfortably too big, which is a great thing, but I hate going shopping for new clothes. So, I found some tops yesterday that I thought were really cute, and I was able to find some capris and shorts that fit well! We are going to Orlando in a couple of weeks for a family vacation. I needed some hot weather clothes.