Old 02-06-2019, 11:13 PM   #121  

Hi ladies, a big hug. I hope that you are all well. I am going to be shutting down a while (the pc), just stuff I have to take care of and disconnect to refurbish this room more or less but I will be thinking of you guys and hope to join you soon. GettinFit and Sgregg, I am sorry but I have to go MIA awhile. I hope to be back soon and I await to hear your news when I get back. GettinFit, you keep rocking it! you too sgregg! and I will work on it too and we can catch up when I get back and I cant wait to hear your news. Jeesh, it will be hard without you chicks here. Mwahhhhhhh!
Weekend Boater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2019, 11:17 PM   #122  

already miss everyone! : ( I didn't post my exercises yet but have been working on them and have made much progress. I will keep track on my calendar and I have it on my WII too so when I get back I can record it in the site. GettinFit, you are so so close to onderland! OMG! Oh I want to be here when you do! and sgregg you too! Okay, ah I hate to go! I wills ort things out as soon as I can and be back!!!
Old 02-07-2019, 02:09 PM   #123  
Stay Focused & Committed

S/C/G: 237/205/184

Height: 5" 5.5

Hello ladies,

So sorry I missed yesterday as I had a super busy day at work and then I had a meeting to go to after work. When I got home last night all I could do was get ready and dive into the bed.

Boater: I will miss your daily posts. I hope everything goes well for you and can't wait to hear about your weight loss successes. Pop in every now and then and let us know how things are going.

sgregg: How are you doing? I hope all is well with you as well.

I've been OP these last two days. Yesterday I even went to a retirement luncheon at a Thai restaurant and I did pretty good with my eating. I skipped the dessert and was fine while everyone else enjoyed theirs. I have been eating more carbs this past week but I think I need to cut back a little because I haven't lost anything so far this week.

Yesterday's Log
B: Mixed berries, coffee
L: grilled Salmon w/crispy noodles, veggies, Thai rice, 1 mini spring roll, 1 mini shrimp/chicken dumpling, 1 chicken skewer w/peanut sauce, water
D: Unsalted saltines, peanut butter (not good), coffee
S: WW potato crisps
Exercise: no formal exercise but 9000 steps in

Today's Log
B: Mixed berries
L: Salad w/shrimp
D: TBD
GettinFit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2019, 12:11 PM   #124  
Stay Focused & Committed

Hi sgregg I hope all is going well with you today!
Miss you Boater.

I have been OP but the scale seems to be stuck this week. Hopefully I'll see a drop in the next day or so.

B: cappuccino
L: Taco bake with 15 tortilla chips
D: Turkey sandwich, cucumber, WW bar
S: Apple, WW Protein bar
Exercise: DVD
Old 02-08-2019, 03:48 PM   #125  

Hey I miss you too! Gosh, I don't know, it feels like forever already since I been here. I was really wiped out for a few days there (not much sleep and some DH worries) and the past few days we were at docs again and hospital for more tests butttttttttttt tada they are negative! That is the last of them! Now we can focus on the rest of the stuff and continue with the renovations and this and that which is bearable as long as DH is ok!

GettinFit, I said I would stick here with you and I will! I talked to DH last night and he was very concerned wheni told him about my post here the other night, he knows how much I love it here! He said we can do one end of the room then the other so it's not a big deal so when we do this end it wont be long at all (maybe a day) and whilst doing the other work we can just cover it up.

I want to say WTG on resisting the dessert the other night while the others were having it! You are really in a good place, stay there and keep shining! I look forward to your daily posts as well so please keep them coming, we will stick through it and through our new month! As far as my weight loss successes go, as I said I didn't want to focus on the numbers when Istarted again jan. 2...I was just so down about the fall food fest I had and the rapid gain and just wanted to focus on snapping out of it and getting back on track! which I did! Thank god! I did lose 7lbs. last month and I was happy but felt iput it on so fast that I still felt I didn't want to congratulate myself too much. If I had not started and not snapped out if it, gosh I maybe would of continued down that path and even gain more!

I managed to keep that loss steady but I had no loss this week either! Remember I had a few sidetracks, I actualy went up after and worked to get back. I know that I can't afford a sidetrack like that this week or I will lose another week so I am just working on it day by day. The last 2 days have been good, since I last reported. Bak. stuff chicken breast with salad (no feta, I ran out and stopped buying it) and the night before I had rosemary lemon chicken breast, little broccoli, and a sm. bak. potatoe with some sour cream.

I don't like to go on the scale too much as my weight can really fluctuate and I can get obsessed with the number so just trying to focus on my meal plans but now am gauging it more closely and I sooooo want a good week for ournew week . I have had no formal exercise the past few days but definitely more active and walking with the appts. and all that stuff. I really need to get in to Joys and post my exercise.

I await to hear your news. Sgregg hello as well, waving and I hope that your doing well. Let's all keep it going and wishing us all a good and successful night. Ohhhhhh and Happy Friday

Tonight I am making scrambled eggs with cheese (ww cheese) and center cut bacon, I typically have 2-3 slices. Tomorrow is up in the air, will keep you posted. Let's rock our new week!
Old 02-08-2019, 03:53 PM   #126  

GettinFit, don't let that scale get to you! I know from my past history after some loss it can take some time (not losing) to sort of stabilizing the new lower weight and then as long as I stick with it bam! a nice drop! Keep it up, the scale will eventually buckle and show a drop. You are doing fantastic!
Old 02-08-2019, 10:22 PM   #127  

S/C/G: 238/227/150

Height: 5'6"

Hey ladies.

I started a reply early this morning, but I had to stop and didn't ever get back to it. I don't remember what I was saying. Haha!

Boater, I am glad that you have worked things out so that you don't have to take a long break.
GettinFit, I don't like it when the scale doesn't move, but I agree with Boater. You may go up and down a little and then you'll see a drop soon. That happened to me last week, and it's starting to happen again. I think I am going to stop doing daily weigh-ins because it's disappointing when I don't see a loss. I need to focus on just being healthier and taking my measurements. I am going to weigh myself tomorrow for the winter-to-spring challenge, but then I am going to wait until next Saturday.

Yesterday, the 7th, was the first full month that I've been eating low-carb. I am down 14 pounds from my starting weight!

I have eaten well today.

B: coffee w/heavy whipping cream and stevia blend
L: cajun chicken roll-ups and pickles
D: cheesy taco in fried cheese shell (This was so good...I love some cooked cheese.)
S: pecan halves, fat bomb
sgregg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2019, 11:48 PM   #128  

sgregg, OMG congratulations on your loss! That is fantastic!
Old 02-08-2019, 11:49 PM   #129  

oh god, sorry I put the wrong emoji there, I admit it, ihad a spiked seltzer water! LOLLLLLLLLLLL
Old 02-09-2019, 08:46 AM   #130  

That is too funny, Boater!

I am so glad to have a day off. This past week was long and challenging. Also happy to see a drop this morning. I just realized that the winter to spring challenge weigh in is tomorrow and then the yearly one is Monday. So, I guess I will be weighing daily until Monday and then I'm going to wait until next Sunday before I weigh myself again. I have 2 scales at my house. One is in my bathroom and the other is a smart scale that my husband got from the VA that I've kept in my living room next to the treadmill. Well, my scale in the bathroom is needing a new battery. It tells me every morning that its "Lo." I got the other scale from the living room to weigh myself and it was telling me that I was 5 pounds more than what my "Lo" battery scale is telling me!! I do not like being lied to...even by a scale. Hahaha!! Anyway, I stuck that smart scale in the cabinet underneath the bathroom sink and I'm determined to go buy a new battery for my trusty bathroom scale today.

Food for today:

Breakfast: Coffee w/HWC & stevia blend
Lunch: TBD
Dinner: pork chops & maybe some broccoli or something...not sure yet.
Old 02-10-2019, 06:55 PM   #131  

HI ladies I hope that you are both having a great weekend.

sgregg, congrats on that drop! I had a drop this morning too! whew! I am staying off that scale for a while now. I so hear you on the scale thing and each one can be different. Bravo for making it through a challengeing week! Idn, some days can be hard for me. THe past few days have been very good and I sure have my moments, like carb craving that I had last night. Nothing in the house t o cheat with which helps me a lot! I wake upand then it's a new day!

So last night ladies, I had lemon rosemary chicken breast (out at dinner), some broccoli, and half baked potato. For some reason, the carb attack hit me at night but I made it through! No bread! It just so derails me. Tonight was good too, bak stuff chick. breast and salad (as I said, I ditched the feta for now which I think has been helpful). This is a short month and I so want to make this happen.

GettinFit..how are you doing? How is the weather there? I can't wait until we get good weather here. I managed to get on the WII a bit tonight despite the stuff I had to do here and thank god in posted finally at Joys, I could see I better move it the rest of the month. Sometimes the day just go so quickly.

I have a big grocery s hopping planned very soon and no way am I buying bread or carbs or anything off program right now. Onto a new day we go tomorrow and I hope its a great one for us all.

That's all my news for now, I am busy here but will focus on the formal exercise and meal plans. Let's hang in there together, spring is right around the corner. Hugs to you both.
Old 02-10-2019, 10:27 PM   #132  

GettinFit
come out and play! how are you? How are you doing?
Old 02-11-2019, 04:34 PM   #133  

Hi ladies, hugs. A quickie for now as iw ant to get on the WII before DH gets here.

I went to the market, tonights menu is roast chicken (I eat the breast, no skin), butternut squash, and salad (no feta). I still did not buy any! So far so good, some days are hard but I just focus on day by day. I am hoping you all had a great day all the way around and will catch up soon.
Old 02-12-2019, 09:04 PM   #134  

Hey, Boater!

Sorry, I've been MIA the last couple of days. I've just been busy with work and other things.

GettinFit, I hope all is well.

I made a cheese-crusted omelet this morning and it held me over for 7.5 hours! I ate it at 6:15am and wasn't hungry until 1:45pm! We had pan-seared pork chops and slow southern-simmered green beans tonight for dinner. It was so good. I love simple meals. My DH made a cheesy zucchini casserole last night and it just wasn't that great. I sure hate that I didn't like it too much because I don't want him to feel bad. He's a great cook, but that recipe was just kinda bland.

Plan for tomorrow:
Breakfast: maybe some eggs with spinach (depends on if I'm hungry or not)...i may just have some coffee with HWC
Lunch: leftover pork chop and green beans
Dinner: TBD

I did not get on the scale this morning and it felt great! Ha!
Old 02-13-2019, 08:51 AM   #135  
Stay Focused & Committed

Hi Ladies,

Sorry that I've been MIA for a few days. I have been super busy and the days went by so fast. I will catch up on all that I've missed later today. All is going good with me. Last week was a little off but this week has been super good and I've seen another drop on the scale. This week I have been sure to track every bite, lick and taste in WW eTools.

I'll be back soon for personals

B: strawberries/grapes, coffee
L: Extreme Wellness wrap w/turkey & lettuce, WW snack crisps, WW bar
D: Chicken, broccoli, WW bar
S: Coffee w/sugar free creamer, mini pretzels
Exercise: Walk