Old 01-14-2019, 04:39 PM   #46  

Hi GettinFit I hope that your day is going well. I made it to the market! I am good to go for the next 3 days. I did the pans and dishes from the mess I made last night, came to check in and that's it for me today. Taking it easy tonight and hopefully can find a good movie to watch.

I need to keep up with writing my menu's
Todays menu:
Lunch -thin n'trim chicken (had it before running out to the store)
snack-hungry, had a salad to hold me over until dinner (greens, tom, tiny bit feta, 4 kalamata olives)
Dinner- roast chicken (breast , no skin) broccoli, and either a salad with it or another veggie.

goal: sip on my water tonight after dinner , stay away from DH's snacks! lol so far so good on that one, I got a jar of pb for him (red. fat) and once I get a taste of that forget it! lol so my goal for tonight is not to touch that jar!!!

Hope you have a nice night.
Weekend Boater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2019, 07:35 PM   #47  
Stay Focused & Committed

Height: 5" 5.5

Good evening Weekend Boater,

I'm late checking in today. I was so busy at work today and didn't have time to log in. I'm glad you were able to get your shopping done for the next few days. I hear you on the PB. I love the stuff too. Last week I bought some freshly squeezed organic cashew butter but I haven't eaten any yet. I thought I'd have a tablespoon with my apple sometimes.

After work I went for a 45 min walk. The nice spring weather has left and winter is back.

Today's Log
B: turkey breast, coffee w/creamer
L: Smart Ones, WW bar
D: Salad, turkey breast, Balsamic Vinaigrette dressing, coffee w/creamer
S: cucumber spears, tangelo
Exercise: Walked 45 mins
GettinFit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2019, 03:43 PM   #48  
Stay Focused & Committed

Hi Weekend Boater,

I hope all is good with you today and that youíve completely shaken your cold. All is good with me so far today. I have accomplished my goal of more water today. So far 64 ozs down.

B: Avtivia yogurt, RF cheese stick, coffee with creamer
L: Lean Cuisine, WW bar
D: shrimp, peppers and onions, black beans, tbsp sour cream
S: apple, orange
Exercise 30 min walk at work
Old 01-15-2019, 04:39 PM   #49  

Hi GettinFit, waving, I always look forward to your news. Yay on a good day so far, keep up that great momentum and enjoy your nice menu. As busy as your day may get, your managing to take some time for a walk and exercise and that is a great thing!

Last night I had the dinner as planned on my menu and it was good but I found myself hungry again later that night and had 1 slice seeded rye bread and 1 slice w.w cheese, I was aching for some carbs. BTW, it's all gone now..good! Regardign the cold, ty for your thoughtfulness. Unfortunately, I have not shaken it yet and it's giving me a good run for my money! I did have a few times or windows I felt okay and thought this is it! Needless to say, hanging in there and it will just have to run its course. I can't wait to feel normal again and get some energy back, I know I will! It's been 2 weeks so it's bound to get better! Not much of an appetite today.

For dinner, I have the lean ground beef (ground hamburg, tom sauce) and saved some on the side without the cabbage. Right now I don't feel like eating it so I will see how I feel later but if it's not that, it will be left over roast chicken......or at least that is what I am thinking.

That is excellent on your water intake, I have found it makes quite a difference and don't let the scale fool you because sometimes it can take a day or two to flush out as you probably know. I just want to say thanks because usually I like to eat like a kook when not feeling well and this and you have really helped a lot!

Let's keep it going GettinFit. We have tonight and then a whole new day tomorrow. Enjoy your evening and sleep wella nd I will check back with you soon.
Old 01-15-2019, 10:18 PM   #50  

Good evening : ) I did eat the beef, it was good I Just hope my tummy is ok tomorrow. Feeling very tired and want to hit the hay. I just wanted to check in. I hope that your night went well and I look forward to hearing your news. Keep up the great work. Imade a mistake yesterday, it is my week 2 that starts tomorrow! One day at a time as we say though! Onward we go!
Old 01-16-2019, 08:37 AM   #51  
Stay Focused & Committed

Good morning Weekend Boater,

Yep, 1 day at a time is what we have to do. I hope you got some good rest last night. I wouldn't worry about the slice of bread as long as it doesn't set off cravings. I remember when I did the South Beach Diet a few years ago I would have a slice of whole grain bread some days and was fine. During that time I lost 27 pounds in about 3 months. Congrats on making 2 full weeks of being back OP

All is good with me. Last night I did snack on a few nuts but I had the Points for them. Today should be pretty easy. I plan on making some 0 Point bean soup and I have my workout planned. I also plan to get in my 8 glasses of water today. I'm working from home so that should be easy to do.

I had a nice NSV today. I'm 15 days in and decided to measure my waist today and I am down 3 inches on the waist I am so excited!

My Plan for today
B: Coffee, milk,
L: Bean Soup, WW Bar
D: Chicken, yellow squash, coffee w/ coffee mate
S: Apple w/1 tbsp Cashew butter, 10 pecans
Exercise: The Firm Cardio Party

Last edited by GettinFit; 01-16-2019 at 05:40 PM.
Old 01-16-2019, 11:52 AM   #52  

Good morning GettinFit That is great! An awesome NSV, congrats! : )

Around 5 this morning was having a bit of a coughing fit so took some Nyquil cold and at least a double dose or more! lol It worked good! I was able to get back to sleep comfortably, I felt a bit groggy upon wakening this moring but feel fine now and having my light ice coffee's which I love! I drink them black and year round.

I am contemplating dinner for tonight, for lunch I will have thin n' trim chicken and lettuce rollup, salad inbetween if I wish and for dinner either roast chicken or veggies or a lean cuisine.

It's nice that your working from home today! good : ) the water sounds like a nice plan and I will be mindful of mine as well. Have an awesome day and congrats again.
Old 01-16-2019, 01:49 PM   #53  

Lunch: Thin n' trim chicken lettuce rollup (I large leaf lettuce, l.f mayo, a couple slices (2) chicken, 1 slice w.w cheese). I enjoyed it. Dinner pending
Old 01-16-2019, 05:38 PM   #54  
Stay Focused & Committed

Weekend Boater: Glad the Nyquil worked for you this morning and you were able to finish out your sleep. You are doing so good about planning your meals. We both have to keep it going. I tend to start slipping after about 2 months of being OP but this time around I am going to keep it going. I can't wait until we're both reach onederland

Enjoy your evening!

Today has been a good OP day. I did a DVD this afternoon and I did drink all my waters today.
Old 01-17-2019, 08:11 PM   #55  
Stay Focused & Committed

Hi Weekend Boater,

I hope youíve had a good day and that you continue to get better. Iíve done pretty good today except tonight my tummy isnít feeling so good so I only had a banana, a few reduced fat crackers and tea. Hopefully it will feel better tomorrow.

Enjoy the evening.

B turkey breast, coffee with creamer
L Healthy Choice, WW bar
S coffee w/creamer
D banana, Club RF crackers, tea
Exercise Walked 30 mins
Old 01-17-2019, 08:52 PM   #56  

Hi Getting Fit I am sorry I did not write sooner, it's been a long day. I am in onderland but put on quite a bit of weight since I lfet and no way I my size 10 jeans anymore! that's my goal! I totally agree with you that we have to keep it going, let's help each other day by day! I plan to be here all winter and would love us keeping things going.

I am so sorry to hear that your not feeling well tonight. Rest okay? Tomorrow is a new day s we always say!

I was off this afternoon at the docs with dh, we ar not sure what is going on, he lost half his vision in one eye suddenly so we are pretty scared but they want to run more tests. We went to eat at a grill place after and I had chicken balsamic rosemary, 3.4 bak. potatoe with I TBS sour cream and som broccoli (plain). Lunch was very simp with thin n, trim chicken. We are due for a storm here sunday so I really have to get my butt to the market o tomorrow and plan the meals! Planwise I am doing well and felt I was releasing fluids today, even my booties felt more comfy! I just want everything okay is all.

Keep up the great work, tomorrow is our new day yes? smile I will post my schedule tomorrow for tomorrow and have to go to the market. At least my parents know we are not sick anymore and will stop trying to fee us (they mean well and are so sweet really).
Old 01-18-2019, 01:10 AM   #57  

Hi gettinfit! I hope you had a great night. Tonight was weird ro me and I shoud get my tail to bed! I need to get to the market tomorwwo as they are predicting a [email protected] How are you doing? Keep up the great [email protected]
Old 01-18-2019, 06:21 AM   #58  

Default Wahh

You can do it everyone. Just do it every day and youíll get there in the end
healthhelp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2019, 09:53 AM   #59  

S/C/G: 193/159/140

Height: 5'9"

Hi GettinFit

You are doing great. First post in your thread is recovery from a 7 day cruise HELLO but then I saw your Jan 16 post where you lost 3 inches from your waist!! Way to go!!
Hope your stomach's feeling better today and that you have a fantastic OP weekend
Follena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2019, 12:00 PM   #60  
Stay Focused & Committed

Good morning and Happy Friday!

Weekend Boater - I sure hope your hubby is okay and it's nothing serious. I'm sure that is scarry. Congrats on being in onederland and I have confidence that you will be in those size 10 jeans before you know it. Hope you make it to the market before the storm comes in. We are supposed to have some really cold weather down here on Sunday night/Monday. I am so disappointed because we have the day off work and I was planning to do a 5 mile hike around Stone Mountain. I don't usually do it unless it's in the 40s.

Healthelp: Thanks for the words of encouragement

Follena: Thank you for those kind words also. You all are so encouraging.

Thankfully I am feeling a little better today. A little sleepy because I was up late last night watching a movie on the Hallmark channel. I went to my WW meeting before coming in to work and I was down another 2.6 for the week.

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!