Old 11-01-2009, 02:20 PM   #46  

S/C/G: 142/ticker/122

Height: 5'7"

Welcome all newbies! This thread is great for inspiration and accountability. You are sure to love it here.

Well, for October, I only pulled out a 1.4lb loss despite all my efforts... My last three weigh-ins were 131.6... sheesh! So this month, considering I'll be on vacation from the 4-9th and then Thanksgiving (and the many meals that come with it) I'm going for a total of 4lbs down by the end of November putting me at 127.6.
ShrinkingAmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 02:21 PM   #47  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

girls!

I hope everyone had a fantastic Halloween! I actually braved the RiverWalk with a friend and her son. Managed not to have a panic attack, got to see some pretty cool costumes, and got in over 3 hours of walking! That's a win in my book. Oh and the only treat I had was an outrageously priced mini-cup of cinnamon-chocolate ice cream. WI was today and I'm down 2.4 lbs! Yay me!

I did miss my October goal by 2 lbs but at least I came close! Shooting for another 8 lbs this month!
JasonsLea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 02:50 PM   #48  

S/C/G: 223/GOAL/140

Height: 5'6"

Nella - Woohoo what do those soccer guys say GOOOAAALLLL! Congrats! I'm all for barely or completely or whatever, you did it, wtg!
Meowmix - OMG 154, that's awesome

SG - Is that one of those tiny t-shirts we've heard about? You look fantastic. I must say the difference in your waist is incredible! It's like you melted your middle. What a great way to start the month, with all that motivation!

Amy - Well I hope you have tons of fun on vacation and who knows with some fun in the sun you never know, sweating lightens ya up

JasonsLea - That's awesome, down another 2.4, you're really on a roll there girl.

Almost have the entire house clean, laundry done and just waiting for sleeping beauty dh to get up so I can tackle the master suite and I'm all set for another week! Better get back to the last of it...
Tummy Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 03:16 PM   #49  
Strong is the new Pretty!

S/C/G: 245/ticker/1??

Height: 5'2"

SG - You look gorgeous. I like the color of your shirt in the first pic though, I think you should look for a smaller shirt in that color.

I am having a lazy day. It is a no workout day and I'm not even doing much housework or anything. I've just decided to have a really lazy day so far. I think I'm about to stop it though and go work on painting the kitchen. I'm on my 6th day at 193, grrrrr! That's ok, I didn't eat any Halloween candy and even with my planned treats I still had an over 1000 calorie deficit. I hope everyone is having an excellent start to November, and now it is time for me to get my butt painting.
FitGirlyGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 04:24 PM   #50  
Go Blue Team!

S/C/G: 197.6/195.8/140

Tummy - Thanks!!!!!

SG - You look great!!! The difference from themiddle one to today is huge, considering it is only a few weeks!

FGG - Sometimes we all just need a lazy day! Enjoy it!

Amy - Don't worry too much about the numbers. The important thing is the difference you see in yourself. You are gaining muscle and toning while you are doing the C25K. I'm sure you look fabulous!!!
Nella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 04:41 PM   #51  

S/C/G: 178/162.4/130

Height: 5'6

Hi all,

I missed the october weigh loss challenge by 3 ounces --- ouch!!

I started at 178lbs and hope to lose 2 lbs. Then i lost 7 and ended up at 171. So I decided to challenge myself more and reach 160s -- even if it was 169.9 before november. But I am still at 170.2.

Well I am up for this challenge and I want to lose 8 lbs hopefully by the end of this month. So I hope to be at 162.2 before december. That would be so awesome.

SW 170.2
CW 170.2
GW 162.2
sweettooth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 05:14 PM   #52  
One day at a time.

S/C/G: 255/see ticker/135-120

Hey Ladies,

So, I woke up really late, but I know I needed it with my exhausting week. So, I didn't start OP this morning, but I plan to end it OP. Right now I'm getting my act together and filling out my calendar for school and such. I plan on cleaning today and that way I can really start focusing on loosing weight. I'm going to start my work out tomorrow morning.

Our big guy, Charlie, the yellow lab gets adopted today! Sad to see him go, but on the positive not only will he be with a woman that will take him EVERYWHERE, but I don't have to take as long before I can work out in the morning. I know, selfish, but it all comes down to him finally getting the right home for once in his 7 year life.

Well, I gotta go. I'll probably do some personals tomorrow!

Oh, but thank you Tummy Girl, I had to update my pictures on my myspace and it's my newest, and most favorite top, so naturally I had to put it on here!

We Can Do It Ladies <3

Last edited by Miss Mallee; 11-01-2009 at 05:16 PM.
Miss Mallee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 05:30 PM   #53  

S/C/G: 297.4/ticker/190

Height: 5'3"

Hey everyone!

Hope everyone had a great halloween!

I'm looking forward to a good on plan month this November and getting to know all of you!

Hope everyone has had a great first day!!!
McKenziesmomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 05:37 PM   #54  

S/C/G: 349.8/229/165

Height: 5'9"

My goal for this month is 8-10lbs.. Of course I would like for it to be 10 but with Thanksgiving and all that goes with that it may be unrealistic to achieve that number, so I will be happy if I pull an 8.
cw-289
gw-279-281

final weight for this challenge 282 for a WL of 7lbs.

Last edited by bigmomma; 12-14-2009 at 04:45 PM.
bigmomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 05:59 PM   #55  

Lose 8lbs this month - exercise at least 3x a week, stay POSITIVE!
calmeida2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 07:25 PM   #56  
Go Blue Team!

S/C/G: 197.6/195.8/140

So here's some update pics. I could only find one from our vacation this summer, because I avoided being in front of the camera. Ignore the crazy eyes, the random cat and odd angle in the now pics that make me look like I have stubs for legs. I'm short, but not that short! Not sure what DH was thinking when he took them... So I have a long way to go still, but it's a vast improvement.

Nella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 07:31 PM   #57  
One day at a time...

S/C/G: 226/ticker/175

Wow Nella look at you and your flat tummy! I'm so jealous! You look fantastic!

Also.. cats are never random... kitty obviously figured out something important was going on with that door.... haha

Last edited by Shrinking Girl; 11-01-2009 at 07:32 PM.
Shrinking Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 07:49 PM   #58  
Hardwork...Dedication

S/C/G: 156/142/128

Height: 5'6

Hi all! I've been struggling to keep myself motivated so I REALLY need to join the Nov. challenge. My goal is to lose at least 10 lbs.

CW: 146.5 lbs
GW: 136.5 lbs
dangerouscurves76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 08:12 PM   #59  
Strong is the new Pretty!

S/C/G: 245/ticker/1??

For those of you who have seen me complain about my hubby's food choices and how much he worries me, I just had to pop in to say that he is currently enjoying a big strawberry, spinach, and almond salad with fat free raspberry vinaigrette. I let him try mine and his eyes went all big and he actually bounced when he asked me to make him one.
FitGirlyGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 09:46 PM   #60  
Giovanna

S/C/G: 186/see ticker/145

Height: 5'8"

Not too bad for the first day. I spent most of the day packing and repacking for my trip tomorrow. Had a lot of last minute errands, and stayed OP food-wise. I have been trying to come down with a cold for the last 3-4 days and have had NO energy to work out, and thought it best not to push myself. I'll be at Sandye's tomorrow and fully expect to start some hard-core workouts! I'm anxious to see what the PX90 is all about. Meanwhile I'm ODing on the Vitamin C and hoping to kick this (whatever it is) to the curb. Tomorrow is a new week in a brand new month, let's get it done!:
Late to the game is offline   Reply With Quote