Old 11-02-2009, 10:26 PM   #91  

S/C/G: 278/ticker/175

Height: 5'11"

WOW!!! sounds like everyone is doing well.. The transformation photos are awesome to see. You girls look great.

Shasha- 1/2 marathon!!!! You are awesome. YOu can do it. Team in Training has awesome training plans. What an awesome goal. I am cruising on my c25k plan, but my right knee is not cooperating. So we will see where this goes.

Rough day at work and I splurged on a burger. Good news though, ate it without a bun!!!!! Since I have been doing this plan for 2 1/2 months the chocolate that I did have a piece of today made me sick. yucky tasting almost. But I guess that is a good thing.

Finally broke 246 today. 245.8. I will take it. have a great day ladies!!!

Jen
jellofer2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 12:13 AM   #92  

S/C/G: 310/169/155

Height: 5'5"

Holy Cow--you ladies are already on page 7! I feel so bad that I have been so busy and away so much I haven't even had a chance to get online to check in. Will probably be that way until this upcoming Sat too....
Well, my goal for November is to get to 225. I was going to aim for more, but I was horrible this Halloween weekend, and am sure the same will probably happen for Thanksgiving, so am going to put my goal a little lower. Haven't stepped on the scale to see the outcome of my gluttony this weekend, but I am sure it won't be pretty! I am dedicated to at least getting hardcore workouts in this week to try and make up for it. I started out today by running 1/2 hour!!!! I ran at a 5 on the treadmill, so I got over 2 1/2 miles in that time. My goal is eventually to get 10 minute miles, but still happy with my 1/2 hour today.
Well, hope I'll be able to check in a few times this week, but if not--I'll be back on Sat. Hope everyone is doing great!
jessicado22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 08:36 AM   #93  

S/C/G: 259/ticker/140

Height: 5'5"

Good morning ladies!!

Thanks for all the beatings--I surely needed them for my indiscretions...my gracious!

Mom is currently flat on her back doing her upper body ST'ing so she's definitely not going to be slacking on this vacation!!

Got my workout in already and feeling so much better for it! Amazing how getting your workouts in 2 days in a row can just boost your mood!

Speaking of mood...I think I may have figured out why I was in such a funk last week. Hormones!! Since TOM was mia last month I'll all messed up cycle-wise and well, last week was my ovulation week. So maybe that had something to do with my laziness?! I dunno--but since TOM is a butt head, I'll just blame it on him.

Down a bit today--getting all that nasty sodium and sugar flushed out as best I can and plugging ever forward!!

Okay, girls, so I'm slacking on the personals! Big to you all and thanks again for the tough love and !!!! Have a fantastic day and don't forget to...

Drink Your Water!!!
iDream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 10:14 AM   #94  
Giovanna

S/C/G: 186/see ticker/145

Height: 5'8"

Good morning, chickies!
If Sandye's scale is compatible with mine, I'm down 2.2. Not that I think it is, but at least I'll be able to keep track while I'm here. I did my ST today, first time in a while since I was feeling pretty bad last week, and had an injury the week before. Sandye looks AWESOME by the way! I was afraid she was going too far, but she looks perfect! Tiny, but not sickly. She looks better than she did as a teenager.

Welcome back, NSM!

Have a wonderful day, chickies!
Late to the game is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 10:20 AM   #95  
Back at it...again!

S/C/G: 199/ticker/139

Height: 5'3"

Good morning, you lovely women!
I'm ready for another good, healthy day. I can't believe how much more ready I am to finish my weight loss and move on to maintenance now compared to last week. I think part of it is due to divine intervention and part of it is being ready to reach my current goal so I can change it to a more fitness oriented plan. I know I had previously whined about just wanting to reach goal and not keep changing it. I will keep on that path until I reach 135, but now I have direction for after that. I'll be focusing on body fat percentage and a related healthy weight. I am already proud of where I am and feel good about the work I've put in. I feel pretty darn confident that this is a lifestyle for me now and that I won't feel like I'm on or off a "DIET" when I switch to maintenance. Enough about me, though.

Sandye-I'm glad you were able to put your finger on what was funkifying you last week. It is harder to pintpoint when the cycle is messed up. Well, you got your groove on right now, so run with it! Have fun working mom out...don't take it easy on her, either! She deserves to see some good results this month!

jessica-I think most people are setting more modest holiday goals due to all the meals we can't control (except porions, of course). Great job on the run! You'll get your speed up, but you should really be proud of the amo0unt you've accomplished so far, for sure!!

jellofer-Yay on the small but significant move down!! I'm gonna try a new burger next weekend. The one I saw on TBL...it's a turkey burger with portabella mushroom cap bun. Sounds yummy, huh? I'll let ya'll know how it goes.

LTTG-Thanks for the update on Sandye! We want our girls healthy on here. Enjoy the time with each other and keep up the good work!

I'm off to spend some QT doing measurements, laundry and then watch cartoons with DD...I need some down time.

Last edited by Ms Perception; 11-03-2009 at 10:22 AM.
Ms Perception is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 10:52 AM   #96  

S/C/G: 223/GOAL/140

Height: 5'6"

Morning!

InControl - Congrats the drop! Yuppers mommie and baby are doing great.

Nella - I hope you survived yesterday without too much trouble, those days are brutal but so nice when they're over and we make mostly good choices.

MsP - That sounds marvelous! So if I may ask what BF% are you aiming for in maintenance? Are you moving your calories up to build you some more muscle, so share, lol.

Jellofer - Woohoo 245's congrats. And wtg spluring but making accomodations, saved yourself some calories, not to mention refined flour!

Jessicado - WTG on the run, holy wow! It seems like yesterday when it was like 3 minutes. Hope you're firmly back on the wagon and we'll see you more on the weekend.

Sandye - LMAO you guys are too funny, it's honestly a weight loss spa, you should be charging her something for all this or at least getting some baby sitting out of it Glad to hear you're back on track and hope to hear that on Monday too Have fun with the fam!

LTTG - LOL I'm so glad you're letting us know and she looks perfect to us too but good to have confirmation from a mom, they do know best

Workouts done for the day which is always nice and my friend had a healthy baby girl yesterday to go with the healthy baby girl she already had who is already 3, like mine. Glorious day, pretty good labour and only a few stitches. Puts life in perspective those things do.

Have a great day chickies!
Tummy Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 11:04 AM   #97  
Go Blue Team!

S/C/G: 197.6/195.8/140

Height: 5'2"

Good morning ladies!!!!

Ms.P - I think you are heading in the right direction. Health is more important than the scale number. I'm going to try that burger with the mushroom cap bun as well. DH can't eat wheat, but he loves portabellas. What a great idea! We haven't had burgers at home in forever!

Sandye - Glad you are back in your groove!! I know you struggled last week, but hormones will do that to ya. Have fun with mom & sis!!!!!

LTTG - I think you and Sandye are going to be great motivators for each other this week!!! Enjoy your visit!

Jess - I bow down to you on the running! You rock! I can only dream of the day that I can say I ran 2.5 miles!

Jello - Glad to see you again! Let's keep that scale moving on down!

Nothing too exciting here. Just chugging along. Made myself do 30DS last night. I felt better after I did. The darkness makes me sad because I want to be outside at night jogging. And when it's dark, I want to munch. And it was gloomy and overcast all day yesterday, so I was feeling those munchies! Down to 170.2 this morning. I would have liked to see a 16x, but all in due time.

Have a great one!
Nella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 11:20 AM   #98  

S/C/G: 225/ticker/135

Height: 5'0"

hello ladies sounds like things are going well for everyone. I am just checking in before I take my son to school... I am feeling much better about things, we hade baked chicken with mixed veggies and brown rice for dinner last night. We will be going to the gym on Wed, Thur, Fri, and Sat. The off days from the gym I am doing 30DS and resistant bands. I'll check in when I get back and do personalls then... Hope you all have a great day
mystical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 11:29 AM   #99  
Strong is the new Pretty!

S/C/G: 245/ticker/1??

Sandye and LTTG - I hope yall have a great time visiting. I’m glad travel went nice and safe. Enjoy keeping each other on track.

Kim - Plan Plan Plan! Also, get the crap out of your house. If it’s not there you can’t mindlessly grab and eat it. Also, sometimes if I am really wanting a snickers or something I tell myself I can have it if I just wait to go get it until after I workout and then I go get on my elliptical or do a DVD or something. After the workout I’m all sweaty and red and I’m not going to the store like that, so I need to cool down for 15 minutes or so and by then I don’t want it anymore. Still wanting it after all that has only happened once for me, and I took my butt down to the store and got it (trail mix) and after the first couple bites I didn’t want it, go figure!

Jessica - I can’t wait until I can run that much, I’m just now getting to 2 8 minute runs. With about a 4 minute walk in between.

Tummy - Glad things went well for your friend and that you managed not to explode with the stress of worrying while so far away.

Nella - I’m sorry about the weather making you want to munch. Look at that scale though! That comes from being stronger than the munchies. You will have your 16x in no time.

The 191.6 on my scale a couple times yesterday was telling me it would be here soon. It is here today. Woohoo! I don’t think I’ll lose another .6 before tomorrow to make my weekly weigh in goal, but that’s ok. I’m not 193 so I’m a happy happy girl. It won’t be long now before my i.d. card is not lying (it says 190) and then it won’t be long before it is lying again in a happier way. I’m trying to be a very good girl because next week is going to be hard. Hubby’s birthday is on the 11th and he will want to be eating all week long. He is definitely a celebrate with food type of person. I found out last night that I was wrong about him putting a cup of sugar in his 64 oz. coffee mug too - he told me he puts 2 cups, I about had a heart attack. I doubt I will ever be able to get him to stop that particular bad habit, so I’m just going to work on the other ones. Last night we had pork and sauerkraut with potatoes. I used to slice the potatoes and then fry them in a bunch of oil (sometimes bacon grease, cringe) and then load them down with salt. Last night we sliced them and cooked them on the foreman grill and put a bit of sea salt on them. He added extra salt to his, but he did enjoy the less greasy version, lol. I have decided to just go with my own version of couch to 5K. I am doing a week 4.5 this week. Last night I ran for 8 minutes twice. Tomorrow I plan to do 9 or 10 minutes twice and then 10 -12 on Friday. I’m just going to keep working on it until I am running for 30 minutes. After that I am going to work on running for however long it takes me to run 5K and then I’ll work on cutting the 5K time down to 30 minutes. I am hoping that I will be able to run a 5K in 30 minutes by March and that I can run a half marathon by June, even if I’m the last one finished.
FitGirlyGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 11:57 AM   #100  
Go Blue Team!

S/C/G: 197.6/195.8/140

FGG - OMG!! 2 cups of sugar!! I would die of sugar overload! Your potatoes sound yummy! I'll have to try them! GL with your modified C25K!

Tummy - I just realized how close you are to goal!! And my goodness 70+ pounds since May! I would love to hear your whole story soon! Keep on rockin' it out!
Nella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 12:06 PM   #101  
One day at a time

S/C/G: 311/Ticker/175

Height: 5'6''

Okay, back on track since the trip. Got rid of all the candy so that isn't a problem, its just keeping the snacking under control. I am sticking to a plan throughout the week because I am at school all day so before dinner I am at 800 calories. It is just figuring out what to have for dinner. Any ideas for easy and quick meals? I know crockpots are great, but unfortunately we don't have one yet. Thanks guys.
Gekster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 01:20 PM   #102  
Resisting the Urge

S/C/G: 282.4/Ticker/199.9

Height: 5'8"

This challenge is exactly what I need to get my modivation back up.

My goal from november is to reach my mini-goal of 225, that will mean I will have to lose 13 lbs this month.

Starting Weight: 238
Goal Weight: 225

Last edited by Essa415; 11-03-2009 at 01:35 PM.
Essa415 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 01:42 PM   #103  
Back at it...again!

S/C/G: 199/ticker/139

Height: 5'3"

Tummy-I'm not done figuring it all out, but I'm going to shoot to keep my body fat between 21-24% (fitness level). Of course, it's hard to say with certainty how that'll go since I'm using my body fat scale and an online calculator to determine my BF, not a professional one (although I've considered having it done). It should put my maintenance weight between 123-127 or near there. Another good reason for not committing to it yet this month is that I still have lots of learning to do. If anyone knows any good books on the subject, let me know! Yeah, I have no idea what kind of calorie range I'd have for that purpose. Now, I realize how much I have to think about and figure out this month!
Ms Perception is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 02:00 PM   #104  
Fiercely Determined Chick

S/C/G: 217/see ticker/145

Height: 5'9"

This is my first challenge. Put me down for 8 pounds to hit 190. I usually gain weight over the holidays, so this will help keep me focused...I love a good challenge!

Jen
AFChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 04:19 PM   #105  

I would like to lose 8 lbs in november! That gives me 2 lbs a week. It might be hard because I have to find creative new ways to exercise(no gym and I am in class from dark until dark!)
girlonfire is offline   Reply With Quote