Old 10-31-2009, 09:05 AM   #31  
my beautiful mess

S/C/G: 197/179/145 or so

Height: 5'5"

Hi Chickies

I am ready for the challenge of November. My Goal is 173 (6lbs). And getting all my school work done with out losing my mind.

Yay!

Ash
inthemidst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2009, 09:39 AM   #32  
Believe...

S/C/G: 245/ticker/150

Height: 5'9

Did terrible in October I was up and down all month. My goal this month is a 6lb weight loss. CW 234 GW 228 Good luck all!
Krista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2009, 02:09 PM   #33  

Height: 5'6"

My goal this month is 3-4lbs. I've been consistantly losing close to 4lbs a month (with the exception of Sept) but this month I barely made it by the skin of my teeth so if I only lose 3 in November I'll still feel like I accomplished something.
ruth135 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2009, 02:24 PM   #34  

S/C/G: 297.4/ticker/190

Height: 5'3"

This challenge sounds like its just what I need....

No specific weigh in dates....to time requirements or post requirements....

Just set a goal and go for it! So I'm in if you'll have me!

I'm going for 10 pounds lost by Dec. 1st to put me at 253.

I'm calorie counting (1300 calories per day) and exercising (cardio and some strength) 6-7 days a week.

Good luck everyone!
McKenziesmomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2009, 02:54 PM   #35  
Sensewear and WW

S/C/G: 230/195.2/164

Height: 5'9"

Alright, I went completely MIA during the October challenge. I am in for November for a 5 lb weight loss.
nellonello is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2009, 03:43 PM   #36  

S/C/G: 225/ticker/135

Height: 5'0"

ok ladies I know this is just going to be my month to get all my nasty habbits gone and meet my goal I just know I can do it this month so put me down for 8lbs this month I am determined to do this once and for all and prove that I am worth it. Thank you all for the awesome support and letting me vent I am ready to go making a new start "I am worth it and making it every decision count" that is my new motto for this month
mystical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2009, 06:29 PM   #37  
One day at a time.

S/C/G: 255/see ticker/135-120

Hey Ladies,

Well, what the heck happened to me this month? I think too much stress is why I didn't meet my goals. So, I'm only going to make two goals for myself.

Get to about 205 and stay caught up in school.

I know I'll do it! Happy Halloween!

<3 We Can Do It Ladies!
Miss Mallee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2009, 06:39 PM   #38  
The Script Fan

S/C/G: 236/236/148

Height: 5'4"

Talking

Hi there, I have just joined today, and am so excited that this kind of thing exists!! I never knew!! I joined a gym to-day too..so I'm going to hope for and 8lb weight loss in November. That would bring me down to under 230 which would be fab
TheScriptFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2009, 07:30 PM   #39  

Hi everyone,
I just put in my total for October and I exceeded my goal I said 7 and did 9. I only now this as I mark my weights on a calendar, I wasn't smart enough to post it last time. So I will put my goal at 7 again for November and my Nov starting weight is 216.4. Good luck to everyone meeting their goals.
Bigmid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 08:42 AM   #40  
Giovanna

S/C/G: 186/see ticker/145

Height: 5'8"

Good morning, chickies Wow, I'm first, let's get this month started. I hope you all had a nice Halloween and did not get into the candy! I have a lot left, but I bought stuff I won't eat, so there's no temptation! Down .4 today! Have a great day everyone!
Late to the game is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 10:46 AM   #41  

Height: 5' 8" on a good day

October was a weight disaster for me

I'm going to try & get motivated again and go for a 10lb. loss in November
susiemartin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 11:05 AM   #42  

S/C/G: 223/GOAL/140

Morning Ladies,

Gekster - So nice to have you back

HeyHeyGabby
- Oh I love your rewards! They are just so much fun, and how awesome to share this with your mom. Can't wait to celebrate 30lbs with you

FitGirlyGirl - for 8

Bluedande - Welcome welcome. This is one amazing group of ladies and I hope you enjoy it here as much as well do. There is a lot of running going on here too so it's a wealth of experience if you run into snags.

Shasha - Congrats onmeeting goal, that must feel brilliant after September, way to go you!

LaurenA - Oh what fun, another Onederlander, it's great over here, and we're saving you a spot.

Colaz - Welcome to the challenge and back to the boards. This thread is a wonderfully motivating place when we visit often enough and look forward to getting to know you as well

Nicollem - Welcome to the challenge! And howdy from next door in alberta

Trudiha - Welcome, so glad you found us over here, we're very chatty and blab about everything under the sun. I hope you find it as enjoyable and motivating as I have.

Kim - You're shooting for 11lbs you're a monster! I love it, aim high.

Lblazy - Welcome to the challenge, oh another so close to the 1's, can't wait.

Yayalyn - You know, the truth is I don't stay motivated every day. Some days I want to eat chocolate and wear stretchy pants just like everyone else. I'm just done with it though, I'm done with fat, with tired, with out of shape, with watching life go by, just done. It's about commitment now and some days when I can't manage any of that, I come here read how awesome ppl are doing and then I can usually find the mojo to start. Or if it's super bad, I look at my before and after pictures, that does it every time.

SG - Brilliant goal, lol, it's the month of lower goals, not everyone is going for 10 and then come January I guess the numbers go up again. Wow 4 thanksgivings, you are going to have a lot of thanking going on, wow.

Taurie - Goodness you're getting so close to goal too, wow, there's a whole bunch of us staring down those last few pounds, grrrr.

VickieLou - Cheers to the new month and to those 16lbs going far far away!

G8torgirl - 10 sounds good, it very doable and I have no doubt that with some determination you'll be golden.

Jellofer
- LMAO you're too funny, consider October flushed down the toilet. My goodness you got a lot going on, but you can do it!

Nella - Water's a good one, Sandye will be proud, lol.

LTTG - It's like going to the weight loss spa over at Sandye's place, lol, you should be good for a couple pounds just next week alone.

Sandye - We'll wait for mom's report on skinny Sandye, lol, see if it's true. I'm sure you're fine and here's to a consistent month all around.

MoonFairy - Welcome! Oh you're almost at goal too how awesome, look forward to getting to know you better this month.

Incontrol2day - Welcome and I bet you can do, anything is possible

MsP - I think that sounds fantastic, I think you're right, I've never reached a weight goal before, and I think this will be the hardest part, being happy and enjoying it and still making those good choices even without the visual motivation to do so, oh wise one. I just had to nod along with your candy post, it's soo true, I would sooner jump into a bag of chips than the sweet stuff and we all have such different ways of doing the same thing, it's marvelous.

Inthemidst - Mind maintenance, that's a fantastic goal! Makes all the other ones easier too, lol.

Krista - Sounds like a plan, those bouncy months are brutal and learn lesson, move on and never speak of again.

Ruth - So nice to see you back. Hope November is a bit easier

McKenziesmomma - Welcome to the challenge, I love it too, it's jsut what the weight loss doctor ordered.

Nello - How's the foot doing? We missed you, hope to see you more this month.

Mystical - That sounds like the attitude we like to hear! Good job and you can totally do this, no question, healthy you is waiting to come out, I can just see her eover there.

Miss Mallee - Nice picture btw, totally forgot to mention that. Stress will do it every time so here's hoping that parts better this month.

Thescriptfan - Welcome! It truly is an awesome thread and look forward to getting to know you better this month.

Bigmid - exceeding goal, or blowing right past it, more like it!

Susie - Welcome back I was just wondering how you were doing while running last week and then here you are! Hope to see much more, and much less of you this month

I hope everyone successfully survived Halloween with the bodies they went into it with and for those with kids, enjoyed the splendor of the thing. We had a wonderful night, good weather and lots of fun.

It's rest day from working out so that means house work, ugh. Catch up with you ladies later!
Tummy Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 11:18 AM   #43  
Go Blue Team!

S/C/G: 197.6/195.8/140

Height: 5'2"

Good November 1st morning!!!!

Welcome to all the newbies!!! Stick around here and you will be motivated!!

Running otu the door for another busy day, but just wanted to say hello. I posted in the Oct thread, but just for fun, I made goal, but barely. 170.6 this morning, meaning I made my first mini goal as well!!! So close to a new decade I can taste it!! I haven't seen a 16anything in over 4 years.

Now to figure out what to reward myself with...

Have a great day ladies!!!!
Nella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 12:32 PM   #44  
Rawr!

S/C/G: 210/122.2/130

Height: 5'2"-5'3"

I'm going for 8 pounds again! That will put me at 154lbs.
MeowMix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 12:44 PM   #45  
One day at a time...

S/C/G: 226/ticker/175

Hey Chickies.

It's progress picture day for me. I dug up a photo of me at my highest weight, the middle one is one i took a few weeks ago when I bought new clothes and then the last one is me today.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg clothes.jpg (23.8 KB, 32 views)
Shrinking Girl is offline   Reply With Quote