Old 01-07-2012, 10:43 PM   #61  

S/C/G: 226/200/140

Height: 5'1"

This is day three for me, I had a good day, eating under calorie goal, and went walking with my husband for over an hour this afternoon. I am using Lose It, for my food journal, and really like the site. Still having issues getting my water intake up to 8 glasses, but I am working on it.
elaine19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012, 11:55 PM   #62  

S/C/G: 190/155/135

Height: 5'3"

Hi all. Looks like everybody is doing well!
I've been out of it for a few days. It has been a crazy week and on top of it I've been fighting a cold. I did take a week off of exercise, since I was planning it, and it couldn't have come at a better time!
Monday I plan to get back to my normal routine since I'm feeling better. On Friday I was showing down to 152.6 which is heading in the right direction. That makes me very happy!

I'll check in later.
tdiprincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 12:38 AM   #63  
Restricting my way down..

S/C/G: 213/ticker/160now150!

Height: 5'4"

Hello ladies!

I maintained through the holidays and didn't calorie count. Lucky me I didn't gain or lose.
This challenge is my New Years kick start. I am looking to lose 2lbs a week, so my goal is 10lbs.
I also changed my ticker to make my final goal 150 instead of 160...I think that's where I will be but I can always change that in the near future.
Good luck ladies, and thank you so much jigglefree for starting another challenge!

Last edited by ScottieMama; 01-08-2012 at 12:40 AM.
ScottieMama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 08:03 AM   #64  

S/C/G: 169/130/125

Height: 5' 7"

Checking in... I have been stuck at home, mostly, the last 6 days, but still have a 3200 calorie deficit (avg. 533 for 6 days), so there should be a loss showing up on the scale in due time... I've been eating in the 1500-1800 range, and jogging in place on the mini-trampoline whenever I read or watch TV.
Queen Sarah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 10:17 AM   #65  
Ashley

S/C/G: 175/ticker/140

Height: 5'7

Takin the wkend off from wrkin out. Turns out the engagement was a drunk conversation and a lie. So I'm really depressed. 2mrw I'm guna wrkout again thru the rest of the wk
jmfan317 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 10:32 AM   #66  
On a Mission

S/C/G: 246/193/169

Height: 5'9"

Hi everyone! Can I join in? I really need to get my foot planted back into onederland and by Valentines I should be able to do that. I am hovering at about 205 +/- about 2 lbs.... I should probably mosey on over and update my ticker at some point.

This is a lil disheartening for me since I have worked so hard to build healthy habits and am finding it hard to get back in the game after the move and holidays. I purposefully took a break at times and didn't fall back into bad habits but right now they are pretty hard to change back to good ones. I guess this is just another new part of the journey?

So...anyway, I am off to the store, got a lot of shopping to do today and I will make sure that I am all stocked up on healthy low-cal foods that will help in my effort.

So 36 days left....here we go...
4star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 12:30 PM   #67  

S/C/G: 210/210/174

I had a off day on Thursday, but it was a crazy day, I know, no excuse but.... other than that all has been really good. Wanted to pig out yesterday but didn't and I was proud of myself. Today I am fine.

Wilma
slim n up is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 12:51 PM   #68  

S/C/G: (HW 247) 241/215/199

Height: 5'- 4 1/2"

I've got my plan in place and getting my food so it's ready and waiting. Tomorrow is officially day one (again) for me!

4Star - PLEASE take it from me, nip it in the bud right now that you're so close to onederland. I think when I went back over 205 is when I kind of gave up and now I have soooo far to go to get back to where I was. I know it is harder than you could imagine to get back into the habit again.
susieyarb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 03:58 PM   #69  

S/C/G: (HW 247) 241/215/199

Height: 5'- 4 1/2"

I just got finished reading back over the Christmas Challenge and wanted to post some things:

JIGGLE: I am so sorry to hear about the loss of your sister, you seem to have been so strong through it all - but that's no surprise to me! So, are you weighing regularly now instead of strictly going by how your clothes fit?

TOO BIG: I'm sorry that you lost your Dad last month as well. I look forward to getting to know you better.

NORTHERN: You are doing so well, you are so inspirational!

JDON: Congrats on getting engaged :O) It will be fun to hear all about your wedding plans.

FARN: I'm back too, FOR REAL THIS TIME!! Let's do this - AGAIN!

There are so many others that are new to me, but I look forward to knowing you all. I feel like I know you a little more from reading back through the past challenge.
susieyarb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 05:00 PM   #70  
No more +sizes

Good day all.
I ended my really well and on plan. I have lost 2 inches total and I'm loving it. I'm pretty motivated to have a good week coming up.

Susie - The loss of my sister was very sudden and very difficult. I sat on the sofa crying and eating ginger snap cookies for two days. I kept telling myself it was wrong but I kept eating. After the funeral I kept on a happy face to make sure my daughter had a good Christmas. On Christmas day I had a FULL MELTDOWN that took me two days to come out of it. I prayed, talked to some close friends as well as my husband and got through it. After I got out of that funk a couple days before the new year I determined grief would not get the better of me nor was I going to loose all the progress I've made because it has been a hard fought battle. So I got myslef together and I have to move on. She was part of the reason I started working on myself in the first place. I feel like I'm in a really good place right now so I'm taking advantage if it.
jigglefree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 11:29 PM   #71  

S/C/G: 226/200/140

Height: 5'1"

Hello everyone! Just checking in, I am so glad this is the way I end my day. I look forward to seeing how everyone is doing, and it encourages me to make the next day count.
I took the day off exercise, but remained under my calorie goal. I have also increased my water intake I am up to 6 glasses now. All in all, a pretty good day.
elaine19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 11:40 PM   #72  

S/C/G: 283/229.6/160

Height: 5'6

Would love to join the challenge. Aiming 10-15lbs by Valentines!
Melokoton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 08:24 AM   #73  

S/C/G: 190/155/135

Height: 5'3"

Today is back to "the grind" for me. I took a week off from exercise and virtually counting calories. I didn't really go crazy with eating or anything and actual managed to see a slight drop in weight. My body definitely needed and enjoyed the break.
Today I plan to start w9d1 of c25k, which means I'll be running 3 miles! I'm excited! Today I also get back to normal calorie counting as well.

Jiggle: I am very sorry to read what you had to go through. It is great that your family was there to support you.
jmfan: I'm very sorry about the engagement.

Good work everyone at making some progress. Whether we hit our goals or not, we're all making progress!
tdiprincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 09:40 AM   #74  
No more +sizes

Good morning ladies!!!
Yesterday wasn't a stellar day but it wasn't horrible. I may have had one to many carbs but no harm done. I'm going to have an awesome day today. I will keep my carbs low as well as staying focused on my goal.

I know we haven't done this in a bit but Fridays will be NSV day. Everyone that checks in can report an NSV. It's good to see those because it gives added motivation and it's exciting to see progress being made. This is a good time to get the habits going and by Valentines Day we can be closer to our goals or surpassing them.

Today is going to be an awesome day!!!
jigglefree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 09:53 AM   #75  

S/C/G: 169/130/125

Height: 5' 7"

Checking in --

Yesterday we celebrated my daughter's 26th birthday, and it involved a restaurant with super-huge portions, an ice cream shop, and a brew pub.

But I did some extra activity, and still ended up with a calorie deficit.

Over the last week, I lost about 3/4 of a pound, so I'm on the right track...

Let's keep going in the right direction!
Queen Sarah is offline   Reply With Quote