Old 01-05-2010, 03:28 PM   #76  
Starting to lose

S/C/G: 298/ticker/160

Height: 5'8"

Wow, very motivated people!! That is very cool

No light bulb moment here for me; although we had a near miss with my husband this summer, and I think that made me realize that we're not spring chickens anymore, and I don't want to waste the rest of my life wishing about the things I could have done.

As far as what I want to achieve...I'll have to ruminate on that and come up with an answer later tonight, when things slow down...
Old 01-05-2010, 04:50 PM   #77  

S/C/G: 166/see ticker/130

Height: 5'2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by VeeDeValentine View Post
Does anyone else want to share what they want from weight loss?
What I really want is to look great in a bikini!! Everytime I'm working out and I get a side ache or want to quit, I just picture that perfect bikini body and that usually keeps me going for another 10 minutes or so!
Old 01-05-2010, 05:25 PM   #78  
One day at a time

S/C/G: 311/Ticker/175

Height: 5'6''

Day 2 exercise complete! I am really sore from yoga yesterday so strength was tough, plus I just really didn't want to do it, but I did. I feel better in general afterward, I just hope the muscle pain subsides! It is nothing like I strained something, just the post workout muscle pain that comes with the territory.
Old 01-05-2010, 06:58 PM   #79  

VeeDeValentine...Your goals sound very good for someone your age! I am concerned about the last one...Your mother calls you fat? How does that make you feel? I think that would hurt my feelings! Especially it would have at 17 years old. If it does maybe you should tell her to stop saying that and let her know how you feel.

I just read your post and it had me concerned....Take care!
Old 01-05-2010, 07:07 PM   #80  

S/C/G: 337.4/322/155

Height: 5'8

Hey ladies. Wow keeping up with this thread it like a full time job! I've been doing well with my eating this week. Did C25K again today, and my legs are feeling a little tired now. Well, my everything is a little tired because I got an AWEFUL night's sleep last night, but I worked today. Which is good because I wasn't expecting to get any work until next week. I'm going to try this new fat free balsamic dressing I got on some chicken for dinner. I tried a little taste of the dressing, and it didn't taste like it would be good on salad but might make a good marinade, we'll see!

Last edited by Aclai4067; 01-05-2010 at 07:07 PM.
Old 01-05-2010, 07:58 PM   #81  

S/C/G: 232/211/150

Height: 5'4''

Hello! Sorry I haven't been active on the thread but it has been crazy at work :-( I am getting over a sinus infection and plan on going to the gym tomorrow. I will watch BL tonight.
Old 01-05-2010, 09:27 PM   #82  
Believe...

S/C/G: 245/ticker/150

Height: 5'9

Hi,
Had a pretty good day calorie wise, 1,006. But, I worked a 13 hour day so there wasn't much time to munch, munch, munch. Walked most of the day, I have to get a pedometer and see just how many miles
I get in a day. Going to post my meals take a shower and hit the hay. Have a great night everyone!
K
Old 01-05-2010, 10:20 PM   #83  

S/C/G: 267/ticker/145

Height: 5'9"

krista- I just wanted to mention that it seems like you're not getting enough cals. I've always heard that no matter what you weigh you shouldn't go under 1200. Good luck!

My week has been okay so far, I finally though i was well enough to excersize today but I got light headed during my C25K so I cut it a bit short. And now that I'm thinking of it i may have forgotten my mp3 player at my mom's house...

So, to answer what i'd like to acomplish by losing weight: I want to be healthy so I can have another baby! My son just turned one, and I really want to build our family up but I promised myself I would never put myself through an overweight pregnancy again.

Good luck ladies!
Old 01-05-2010, 10:22 PM   #84  

S/C/G: 210/190/175

Height: 5'7"

Hello fellow Red Team Members

Yes I have been super busy myself with work and all but knew I wanted to stop in and say HI- I don't do alot of personal so please don't take it personally

You know what I want from my weightloss is to feel good and energized
when I am about 20-30 pounds lighter I just feel like I have more energy and of course can fit in my clothes alot better - this is a major plus

Well I do have to get up at 3am to be on the road by 3:45 it will be a long day tomorrow at work and now we are suppose to get another 5 + inches of snow on top of the 22 we already got plus the below 0 temp well during mid day I think we reached 3 degrees today - wow heat wave

Well have a great Wednesday

PS Well sorry to see that James is getting voted off - you would have thought they would have lost a little more weight than they did, you know every season the contestants lose more weight each week then they did the season before- how the heck is that????

So who is voting for who to win?

Medinazarley I just want to say great job on quiting smoking I see it is Day #4 and that is great

Last edited by ChopperChick355; 01-05-2010 at 10:25 PM.
Old 01-05-2010, 10:46 PM   #85  

S/C/G: 253/ticker/175

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChopperChick355 View Post
PS Well sorry to see that James is getting voted off - you would have thought they would have lost a little more weight than they did, you know every season the contestants lose more weight each week then they did the season before- how the heck is that????

So who is voting for who to win?
Not to be hardnosed or anything, but we try to keep chat about the show to the official thread, that way people who haven't yet had a chance to see the show don't come across spoilers. A lot of people tivo the show, or watch it on the internet later. Here is the link http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/bigg...-spoilers.html
Old 01-05-2010, 11:21 PM   #86  
MeTime

S/C/G: 421/287/220

Height: 5'10

No offense, but I second the not talking about the show in this thread. I live in South Korea, so I have to wait for someone to post it online somewhere for me to watch it, so usually I don't see it until the weekend. Thanks for posting the information for the show thread Monte!!

I loved last season, and then the week of the finale someone posted in the wrong thread, and I was so bummed I didn't get to see for myself what happened. Haha! But I was very happy with last season.
Old 01-06-2010, 01:51 AM   #87  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

girls!

Just a little post.....

Latest news: I finally got food stamps! So I actually have food in my house! For the first time in months, I have things that match, ex. milk and cereal, pb and jelly and bread, veggies and meat....you get the picture.

I am also thisclose to getting a job! I got up at the a$$crack of dawn this morning, took three buses, went through the whole process: application, testing, interview (IN UNCOMFORTABLE HEELS!!!), got to the final stages: job offer and paperwork, and realized that I didn't have my SS card! SOOOO, I have to get up again today and make the journey...again. They assured me that I won't have to do all that again though.

I also have to go up to the school this week to turn in my financial aid forms. If I can get some, I can start school in March!

Old 01-06-2010, 07:06 AM   #88  

Good Morning Team!

Angela (Cape Brenton Chick) has kindly made us a fabulous team graphic that I've added to my signature. If anyone would like it, let me know and I'll give you the code.
Old 01-06-2010, 07:38 AM   #89  

MonteCristo...i want the code please!

Shari....yayyy on the food! bummer on forgetting the ss card! today is another day....you will get it accomplished! good luck on a job and school!
Old 01-06-2010, 08:30 AM   #90  

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeslieLou View Post
MonteCristo...i want the code please!

Shari....yayyy on the food! bummer on forgetting the ss card! today is another day....you will get it accomplished! good luck on a job and school!
Sent you a PM.