Old 06-07-2009, 09:09 PM   #121  

S/C/G: 180/143/125

Height: 5'3"

Angeline..
Its kind of the tomato /tomaato thing LOL
Most states require licenses for practising Massage Therapy and schooling and testing and continuing education classes.
Most Massage Therapists I know like the term Massage Therapist because Massuese can sometimes mean Happy endings and Licensed people don't do the Happy endings LOL

I did not have the best weekend but not the worst....

I hope everyone has a beautiful night

And Bjeweled Feel better soon...

I am loving the BLUE TEAM
Old 06-07-2009, 09:33 PM   #122  
no longer single

S/C/G: 225/220.5/150

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by joyra View Post
So everyone: What's your plan for weight loss this week?
weights 3 days a week, walking and running other days and stay OP all week long
Old 06-07-2009, 11:21 PM   #123  

S/C/G: 214/ticker/175

Height: 5'8

We had a busy day today - lots of errands. We picked out our wedding rings! And while we were at the mall, I got some clothes - a size L shirt (!!!!!), size 15 shorts, and size 14 skirt. Yay!! I peeked at the scale this morning and I'm hopeful that WI on Tuesday will be good.

Dora - Congrats to your daughter on her track achievements! Congrats to you on getting back OP and moving fowards. It's great to have you back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meenamom View Post
Most Massage Therapists I know like the term Massage Therapist because Massuese can sometimes mean Happy endings and Licensed people don't do the Happy endings LOL

Quote:
We just got home from the grocery store, and I have a plan for breakfast and dinner every day for the next week and my lunches for work are planned out, too! We've got plans to hit the gym Monday, Wednesday and Friday nights, and I'm hoping we'll get out at least one other night to shoot hoops or go for a walk or something.

Last edited by practiceliving; 06-07-2009 at 11:24 PM.
Old 06-08-2009, 06:53 AM   #124  
Woman On A Mission

S/C/G: 160/Ticker/125

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by SillyGirl View Post
Just got back from prom! Had a great time! I wasn't exactly OP... (I ate my friend's date's salad as and they ate my pasta. All good, but then they served the ice cream sundaes. I danced a lot, so that should have burned most of it.)
You look beautiful!!!! Dancing is a GREAT way to burn calories....Sometimes I just dance around my room. My son got one of the musical b'day cards in Sept...I have it in my bedroom and I will open it and just DANCE, DANCE, DANCE!!! I have to constantly reopen it but I figure that is a good bicep workout too!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjeweled View Post
hey team i think i have bronchitis so i havent been working out but my eating has been alright. i just want to feel better. i hope to be in the gym by tuesday. i am going to the doctor today.
Hope you feel better soon!!!

Quote:
  • Mon/Wed/Sat - 60 min pilates and 50 min cardio
  • Tues/Thurs/Fri - 60 minutes of boot camp
  • Sun something...not sure what!!!??? Any suggestions?
Old 06-08-2009, 07:12 AM   #125  

S/C/G: 180/120

Height: 5'2''

I did awful this week, I apologize to you all and promise I will do better next week
Old 06-08-2009, 07:52 AM   #126  

Height: 5'7"

keep my family in your prayers..alot of stuff going on here.
Old 06-08-2009, 11:26 AM   #127  

S/C/G: 212/ticker/140

Height: 5'2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by maryshady View Post
Suzie-How did you like the elliptical. It is not one of my favorite machines. I have tried it at least 30 times but it just feels like hard work to me not enjoyable like the treadmill.
Well, I must say I was sweating up a storm! And I was breathing really heavy, but I kept going, no problem, unlike the treadmill or walking, which I like to quit when my left foot and calves start killing me. I think it's less impact and more sweat.

Too bad the option won't be around to do it again.

I got home last night. It was 550 miles each way in 2 days, so all of that driving and no activity was not good for me. I hope to make up for it this week.

Stay Cool Blue this week!

~Suzie

everyone!

Old 06-08-2009, 12:09 PM   #128  

S/C/G: 180/143/125

Height: 5'3"

Quote:
Originally Posted by dgramie View Post
keep my family in your prayers..alot of stuff going on here.
Hope you and your family are okay real soon..
Old 06-08-2009, 12:10 PM   #129  

S/C/G: 337/ticker/320

Height: 5'7

Well very bad weekend, so disappointed in myself!! So sorry Blue Bombshells!
Old 06-08-2009, 12:12 PM   #130  

S/C/G: HW-300.2 GW-<175

Height: 5' 5.75"

What's your plan for weight loss this week?
Clean eating and as many wogs as the weather will allow. It is cold and rainy now.

I totally slept in. We went to bed at 11pm. I woke up at 7:30 to pee and take my pills. I crawled back into bed to get warm for a few minutes and next thing I knew it was 9am! I stumbled out to the living room to find out both kids were still sleeping. It is going to be a long bedtime tonight.

dgramie - keep your chin up and remember you have to take care of yourself before you can take care of others.
Old 06-08-2009, 12:54 PM   #131  

S/C/G: 217/179.6/140

Height: 5'4"

Hello all, I had no loss or gain this week. (Probably had a loss but it will hit tomorrow or next day as it was TOM the last 4 days), but anyhoo........

Hope everyone is doing well and hopefully will have a good number for next week! I plan to do Yoga Booty and Gazelle today as well as my lunch walk. Hit my deficit+ yesterday!

More later, at work, so probably should work at least a little bit!
Old 06-08-2009, 01:05 PM   #132  

S/C/G: 221.8/221.8/160

Height: 5'3

Quote:
Originally Posted by SillyGirl View Post
Just got back from prom! Had a great time! I wasn't exactly OP
You looked beautiful!!! I want to go to prom again! I love getting all dressed up and my hair done...those where the days when I didn't have a family and much responsibility.

Well this past Friday I started my first day of C25K and I made it through. There were a couple of times I was tired but I just kept telling myself I can do it and it's only 60sec at a time. I haven't had a chance to do it since, but I am planning today after I get home from work. I haven't ate the best this weekend and it showed on the scales this morning. I'm sorry to report a 2lb gain I will work my butt off this week and try to lose it and more. Have a great day!