Old 06-03-2009, 10:33 PM   #61  
last time

S/C/G: 228/see ticker/168

Height: 5'8"

thanks!

today was supposed to be day 1 of detox but my sinuses have me feeling awful. i am going to bed early tonight so i can get on the wagon in the morning. hopefully this will pass without a trip to the doc.
in weird news i weighed in 6 pounds higher than when i left for miami on tuesday.
today i had lost 4 of those pounds
weird huh?!? i'll take it though!

gnight
Old 06-03-2009, 10:50 PM   #62  

Height: 5'7"

Im here just been busy. I am addicted to the farming on facebook.LOL I am limiting myself now to just 15min twice a day.LOL
Old 06-03-2009, 11:21 PM   #63  
Learning to fly again

S/C/G: 196/ticker/130

Height: 5' 2"

Just coming to check in with everyone.

Exercise has been good since the beginning of the challenge. Now I only have to remember that THAT is what I have to do if I want to lose any weight.
Eating has been good as well. Hopefully the weekend won't derail my efforts once again. I now have some strategies in order to help me through though.

Keep up the good work everyone!
Old 06-03-2009, 11:36 PM   #64  

S/C/G: 212/ticker/140

Height: 5'2"

Hi all!

Silly me...I hadn't realized that a new thread started for this week....duh! LOL

So I just got done reading through the posts for the week, glad everyone is doing well!
I'm stepping up my exercise because I think my body has figured out what I was doing and I've been stagnant on the weight loss for the past five days...grrr
The last time I gave losing weight a good try, was before my wedding (in 1990!) and the only way I accomplished that was to limit my eating to basically rice cakes and 1 small meal a day. (Not good I know...but that was what was working at the time.)
But now that I'm keeping track of calories in and calories out, it's working too...slowly but surely.

I hope everyone is having a great week!

I just got Jillian's 30 Day Shred...WOW is all I have to say after the first workout!

~Suzie

everyone!

Old 06-04-2009, 12:50 AM   #65  

S/C/G: 337/ticker/320

Height: 5'7

Hi Everybody,Just wanted to say Hi, before I go to bed, I had a really tough day. My back has been giving me trouble since I did day2 of my new running program, I think I need to rest for a day or so, and take it easier on my old self. I hope to be able to at least do some yoga tomorrow, today was totally out of the question.

Well, I need to go rest, have a great Thursday everyone.
Old 06-04-2009, 06:40 AM   #66  
Believing is Seeing

S/C/G: 260/188/150

Height: 5'6"

Hi Bombshells,
I entered my weight today as we will be out of town from today, Thursday thru Monday attending my daughter's Special Olympics meet in Grants Pass, then spending some time at the Rogue Valley River Campground. I've almost lost 2 pounds this week, better than last when I didn't even know we were "on".
We've had quite the thunderstorms here, but my garden loved it. Got a lot more in this year, including 3 kinds of corn - yum. Well, on the road again for me.

ttyl

Dora
Old 06-04-2009, 09:08 AM   #67  

S/C/G: 221.8/221.8/160

Height: 5'3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacque9999 View Post
What area in the burg do you live? Funny how you find people in your own backyard!!
I live in Perry County but work in Camp Hill. Where are you from?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dixied View Post
I have spent the morning (when not trying to post here ) on www.dailyburn.com.
I registered on this site yesterday and it looks great. I'm excited to try the recipe thing. Thanks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by me4life View Post
i told my bf why didn't you tell me my but was hanging to my knees practically and still i was shocked to fit into a size 12
That is great. I would love to be in a size 12!!! Congrats!

Well I haven't worked out yet but I really want to try the Couch 25K. I know many people on here do it and I have been reading about. I'm just not sure I can do it. I always hated running. I was thinking about going out and buying a MP3 player and downloading Podcasts for it. So we will see.

Have a great day everyone!
Old 06-04-2009, 09:16 AM   #68  
The Sky is the Limit!

S/C/G: 227/ticker/145

Height: 5'6"

Morning girls.

Looks like everyone has been busy! I just caught up on the thread. Thunderstorms here knocked out power for 8hours yesterday and I dang near went nuts! Couldn't walk outside (rain, lightening), couldn't treadmill (electricity needed). BF was stir crazy from silence and nothing to do, dog was anxious due to no exercise. Ugh..... We're back up now, but it looks bleek outside again today.

Been fairly OP the last 3 days... yet the scale moves upward. Dang TOM. Looking forward to walking at some point today to scare off some of its effects.

Dixied ~ my BF is the cook... I am going to give him that site address. I would love to know the real calories in some of his yummy recipes!

I would love to do personals. But gotta go catch up on another thread and get to work. Have a great day all! BBL
Old 06-04-2009, 10:06 AM   #69  
PR 1 Mile: 9:44

S/C/G: 200.5/160/130

Height: 5'-4"

As I clicked on this thread to start reading, one of my Project Managers gave me a huge project that needs re-done ASAP. What sucks is that I'm redoing something because he doesn't know what he's doing!

Anyway, I'll be back later. But I do want to share my happy news.....I'm wearing size 6 pants today!!!!
Old 06-04-2009, 10:23 AM   #70  

S/C/G: 214/ticker/175

Height: 5'8

Dee - YAHOO!!! Way to go!

I've been struggling the last few days. This was my first gain on WW, and it's sent me for a bit of a spin. Staying one plan, but only just barely. Think I've figured out that things will improve if I start planning my lunches better - I do plan for breakfast, snacks, and dinner, but I've been eating lunch at work. It's just using too many points, and keeping me interested in not-so-great foods. So this weekend I'll be buying more groceries and planning my lunches for next week. Hopefully that will help me refocus.

It's also STINKING hot here lately - very unseasonably hot. It's 18C (65F) already, and it's only 7:20am! Yesterday it was up over 28C (82F), and very humid. Vancouver doesn't usually get this hot til late July/August.
Old 06-04-2009, 11:13 AM   #71  

S/C/G: 212/ticker/140

Height: 5'2"

Good morning!

I wanted to pop in and say "Hi"!

I was happy this morning with the scale, losing a little after about 5 days of nothing.

Have a great day everyone!

~Suzie

everyone!

Old 06-04-2009, 12:09 PM   #72  

S/C/G: HW-300.2 GW-<175

Height: 5' 5.75"

I've undone almost all the damage from my excursion to my moms house. I might actually be able to post a loss this week. Now why can't I get my brain to comprehend that eating well actually works????

The plan today is to put the kids training wheels back on their bikes. We took them off a few weeks ago and the kids haven't touched their bikes since. I guess they just weren't ready. I would rather have them outside riding than so afraid they won't get on them at all. Maybe I can get the whole family to ride while I wog. One can hope.

Dix - Congrats on the 6's. That is SO awesome. I can only imagine how excited you are. I know I was ecstatic to be able to fit into a regular XL. It has been probably 12-15 years.
Old 06-04-2009, 01:26 PM   #73  
Proud Bluezer 2011!!!

S/C/G: 277/170s/155

Height: 5'4"

Hi Bombshells!!!! I have been working since I woke up at 7am. And haven't had a bite to eat. Starvvvvving. Going to have a tuna fish sandwich now, made healthy and soooo good! Gotta leave in a bit to run errands and will post tonight probably too.

Doing good except for finding time and after the whole day, finding energy for exercise. When I do, it's 20-30 mins. Just not enough.

Congrats to all of you who are able to find hours a day to exercise. I'm envious! And also congrats to all of you who are sticking to your new healthy way of eating, even when u aren't losing. It's the habit that will be most important in the long run.

I'll figure out something. Bye for now!!

Selina
Old 06-04-2009, 02:34 PM   #74  
Ashley

S/C/G: 175/ticker/140

Height: 5'7

I have my workout to do today. I love the daily burn website. Thxs dixied its so much more easier to keep track of my cals instead of trying the do it myself. I hope everybody is having a good day. I better get going I have somethings that I need to get done.
Old 06-04-2009, 04:57 PM   #75  

S/C/G: 199/160/149

Height: 5.5

Hi All!!

Drove to Pittsburg yesterday (about a 6 hour drive one way) and back. We went to see our newest nephew. He is adorable but the drive was a killer. Ate really well though and the scale was down to 174.8 this morning. which is 1.4 lbs away from my lowest weight. Looking forward to getting back there so I can feel a sense of accomplishment again.

I had a nsv today: dh is being really mean today I know it is part of his treatment. The medications give him mood swings. Well I came in determined to eat some potato chips I knew where in the pantry but I talked myself down and had a bag of 100 cal pop corn. I know I still ate because of emotions but I at least chose wisely.

Dee- on the size 6's

Selena-Just do what you can fit into your day. You are doing great. Please don't compare yourself to anyone else it's like comparing apples to oranges. You are at one place in your life where all you can carve out is 20 mins which is fine for now.

Have a great day!!!