Old 06-04-2009, 08:32 PM   #76  
Ashley

S/C/G: 175/ticker/140

Height: 5'7

Well I ended up skipping my workout today. Some reason I was real tired and didn't feel motivated at all to workout. I have a long workout tomorrow. The tmill in the morning then a workout dvd after lunch. Then I have weigh in Saturday. I'm completely terrified about but we'll see what happens. I just don't want to gain weight at all. I will do a good job with my cal intake tomorrow.
Old 06-04-2009, 09:29 PM   #77  

well i'm checking in to stay accountable and so i get into the habit...don't want to miss another weigh-in!

dixied, man-oh-man congratulations on those size 6s!!!

can anyone compare the dailyburn to the daily plate?

had an interview to teach a power yoga position at a university and i was hired!!! had to do a teaching demo. i'll be teaching two days a week as part of the PE dept starting in late august. the term is 14 weeks and as long as there aren't any problems, it's considered my class and i'll have it for as long as i want it! i'm totally floored and quite excited. now i want to further my own practice between then and now. and it goes without saying, but i'll say it anyway, lose more weight!

i started taking a live class once a week for the last two weeks and will continue to do so. my yoga class was yesterday. today i walked 4 miles around the neighborhood. tomorrow looks iffy for a workout.
Old 06-04-2009, 11:35 PM   #78  

S/C/G: 180/143/125

Height: 5'3"

Dixied I am excited for you about the size 6!!!

I did good 6 miles elliptical, 2 mile walk and Jillian's 30 day shred...I have been having a really hard time this week because of my TOM, they have been bad for the past 2 years and knock me out for a couple of days...Perhaps its the age 40 thing..
I had a good day
Have a beautiful night!!
Old 06-04-2009, 11:36 PM   #79  

S/C/G: 180/143/125

Height: 5'3"

Quote:
Originally Posted by angeline View Post
well i'm checking in to stay accountable and so i get into the habit...don't want to miss another weigh-in!

dixied, man-oh-man congratulations on those size 6s!!!

can anyone compare the dailyburn to the daily plate?

had an interview to teach a power yoga position at a university and i was hired!!! had to do a teaching demo. i'll be teaching two days a week as part of the PE dept starting in late august. the term is 14 weeks and as long as there aren't any problems, it's considered my class and i'll have it for as long as i want it! i'm totally floored and quite excited. now i want to further my own practice between then and now. and it goes without saying, but i'll say it anyway, lose more weight!

i started taking a live class once a week for the last two weeks and will continue to do so. my yoga class was yesterday. today i walked 4 miles around the neighborhood. tomorrow looks iffy for a workout.
I am so excited for you...Yoga isn't easy....You Rock!!
Old 06-05-2009, 02:01 AM   #80  

S/C/G: 337/ticker/320

Height: 5'7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meenamom View Post
...I have been having a really hard time this week because of my TOM, they have been bad for the past 2 years and knock me out for a couple of days...Perhaps its the age 40 thing..
I, totally understand, but now that I'm 50, I'm ready for it to be over!!

dixied- so happy for you!!

angeline-that is so exciting, about teaching a yoga class, hope it's a great class for you. I'm still at the beginings of learning yoga, the pose I love the most right now is sun saluations, not quite there yet, but I do enjoy the stretch.

maryshady-congrats on your nephew, hope tomorrow's a better day for hubby!

Soon2Be-you are busy,busy, 20or30mins is great, you are doing Super!

mjluva829-good luck at the scale

zinkemomx2-did you get to wog today?

suzie42- yeah for the moving scale

practiceliving-

Nixmom-thunderstorms, do not like them at all. Hope today was a better day for you.

scarahjs-I was the same way, I'm not a runner, yet, and I'm taking it very slow, I do plan to do week one until I think I'm ready for week 2. Good Luck on choosing the right program for you.

Doragone- Yay on your loss, and enjoy your time away, it does sound like fun.

Me4life-You are doing so awesome!! enjoy your success

to all that I missed-Hope all is well by you

My back is so much better today, will give my run another try today, also yoga is on the plan today.

Yay-it's finally Friday-after two 4day work weeks this one was tough one to get through
Old 06-05-2009, 03:35 AM   #81  
Joggernaut

S/C/G: 172/165

Height: 5'2

Wow, size 6, dixied! I've never been that low, ever. I went straight from kids sizes to a 14! Congratulations!!

Hi everyone, just checking in to say I'm doing pretty well. I bloated up to 70.5 kg but I'm back down to my lowest, 69.5. I'd love to hit 69 before weigh-in this week, a new low for me since starting weight loss. In June 2007, I went to Puerto Rico weighing 150 and came back 5 days later weighing 158... and never lost it! So I guess sometime 2 years ago I was 69 kg (152 lbs) for a day or an hour in Puerto Rico!

I've been doing really well exercising thanks to My Fitness Coach for Wii. This morning they did the 10 day re-assessment. I had lost inches in the places they measured, arms, chest, waist, hips and thighs. I actually got a new low measurement for waist (30.5 in - started at 34 in) and thighs (25.5 in - started at 27.75 in). I've always had thunder thighs and thought less than 25 inches would be ideal... if I keep this up, I could be there this month!

Hope you're all kickin it!
Old 06-05-2009, 05:05 AM   #82  
Woman On A Mission

S/C/G: 160/Ticker/125

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by scarahjs View Post
I live in Perry County but work in Camp Hill. Where are you from?
I live and work on the east shore!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dixied View Post
But I do want to share my happy news.....I'm wearing size 6 pants today!!!!
Congrats!!!! Isn't that the best???
Old 06-05-2009, 06:13 AM   #83  

S/C/G: 160/143/120

Height: 5'3

I have prom tonight. Gah! I need more time! The dress I was gonna wear is still a little bit to tight, so it kinda looks blah. D:
Old 06-05-2009, 09:04 AM   #84  

Good morning ladies! After some panicking, I'm FINALLY seeing the scale move the right direction! I was worried I'd have a gain again this week! I'm going to keep pushing myself and see if I can cough up a good loss for Monday. I'm almost back to where I was BEFORE I started the weight training. Then again, I've got a weight training workout today so I guess we'll see if it stays down or goes back up. I'm 'lifting heavy' so I'm pretty sore after.

Dixied- congrats on the size 6's. I don't think I've ever been 6. I remember wearing a size 11 in 7th grade.
Old 06-05-2009, 09:52 AM   #85  

S/C/G: HW-300.2 GW-<175

Height: 5' 5.75"

Quote:
Originally Posted by bindersbee View Post
I don't think I've ever been 6. I remember wearing a size 11 in 7th grade.
I was the same way. I distinctly remember being in 5th grade and wearing a pair of my aunts size 1's. I thought I was so cool because all the other girls were wearing 12-14's, in little kid sizes.

When I started buying school clothes for 6th grade they were a size 12 juniors! I started my period the very first day of 6th grade so my body was going through a lot of changes that summer.
Old 06-05-2009, 10:29 AM   #86  

S/C/G: 217/179.6/140

Height: 5'4"

Just saying hello! Hope all are doing well!
Old 06-05-2009, 10:34 AM   #87  

S/C/G: 214/ticker/175

Height: 5'8

HAPPY FRIDAY!!!
Old 06-05-2009, 11:01 AM   #88  
Token Vulcan

Did my Kettlenetics exercises last night and my neck and shoulder sure remember. Was my 2nd time and I did get a little better at it, though, even if I did hit my knee once with the kbell. But the sweat was pouring off me, lol. It comes with beginner and intermediate 30-day calendars telling you which workout DVD to do so I'm gonna try to follow that.
I got my speed ladder yesterday and am looking forward to doing that. They have some videos on youtube I can follow. I'm an expert at uncoordinated movements so I'm gonna try my hand (and feet) at coordination.

TGIF and happy weigh-ins to all!

Last edited by trekkiegirl; 06-05-2009 at 02:58 PM.
Old 06-05-2009, 02:25 PM   #89  
Go Blue!

S/C/G: 286.8/180.6/145

My water class teacher brought in a personal trainer to do some resistance band and free weight stuff with us for a while afterwards and it was so great, I've been wanting to work on improving strength and everything I've done has been so cardio so far. Then I started asking him questions and he helped me set up and try out a circuit afterwards, it was SO amazingly helpful. And this was something I really wanted to accomplish this week. My arms are really tired now though lol.
Old 06-05-2009, 05:08 PM   #90  
One day at a time

S/C/G: 311/Ticker/175

Height: 5'6''

Congrats on the 6s Dixied, that is very cool!

SillyGirl, I hope you have an awesome time at Prom! I'm sure you look fantastic. "Work the hair" as they say.

It was a pretty bad week for me, I wasn't horrible on food, but I was just seriously lacking motivation to work out. I've been feeling pretty sick, and I feel worse after todays work out. Not sure what is going on, but I hope it works out soon. I did a preliminary weigh in in case I don't have time before monday and sadly the scale didn't move at all, but at least it did not go up I guess. Today is a new day and I got up and did my work out, its a start.