Old 06-05-2009, 06:43 PM   #91  
Ashley

S/C/G: 175/ticker/140

Height: 5'7

Well I did my workout today and I feel good. All I have to do is eat some dinner then go to work at 5:30 pm. Tomorrow is my weigh in lets see what happens. Everybody have a good weekend.
Old 06-05-2009, 07:10 PM   #92  

S/C/G: HW-300.2 GW-<175

Height: 5' 5.75"

Evening everyone. I just got back from my first 5k wog of the year. I have a base time of 49 minutes to beat. We live on a dead end dirt road. It is very dry and dusty. Some idiot in a dump truck hauling a flatbed trailer felt the need to go about 50mph while I was trying to wog. That is not a nice thing to do to the fat lady already gasping for breath. I admit I flipped him the bird. Jacka$$.

Food is okay calorie wise but nutritionally deficit for today. I need to find a good snack for later.

Sillygirl - I hope you are having a great time.
Old 06-05-2009, 08:57 PM   #93  
no longer single

S/C/G: 225/220.5/150

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by zinkemomx2 View Post
Evening everyone. I just got back from my first 5k wog of the year. I have a base time of 49 minutes to beat. We live on a dead end dirt road. It is very dry and dusty. Some idiot in a dump truck hauling a flatbed trailer felt the need to go about 50mph while I was trying to wog. That is not a nice thing to do to the fat lady already gasping for breath. I admit I flipped him the bird. Jacka$$.

Food is okay calorie wise but nutritionally deficit for today. I need to find a good snack for later.

Sillygirl - I hope you are having a great time.
lol i can so picture that, i've lived on a dirt road most of my life so i know what thats like
Old 06-05-2009, 09:13 PM   #94  

S/C/G: HW-300.2 GW-<175

Height: 5' 5.75"

Stupid idiot has went by 4 times since then. We had to close our living room windows because the dust was so bad.
Old 06-05-2009, 09:52 PM   #95  
Ironman in Training

S/C/G: 302/205/150

Height: 5'5

Hi team -

I'm so excited!! I just signed up for a 12 week Tri training group for a race later this summer. There is no better way to keep motivated then to pay for something. Heh. Anyway this will be my 2nd summer doing Tris. I won't be as fast as last summer, but that's okay the important bit is to get out there and do it. Yeay!

Hope everyone has a good weekend and weigh in.
Old 06-05-2009, 10:21 PM   #96  

S/C/G: 217/179.6/140

Height: 5'4"

Good evening all, just got back from dinner and a movie with my friend. Had a great time and while I didn't overdue on dinner I did go over my calories by about 400 for the day......TOM arrived yesterday evening and I've just been starving all day........oh well, my 5k is tomorrow so hopefully that plus my regular workout will take care of the difference. I'm only going to have about a 600 calorie deficit for today. It looks like everyone else is doing good though, so keep it up guys.
Old 06-05-2009, 10:27 PM   #97  
Proud Bluezer 2011!!!

S/C/G: 277/170s/155

Thanks Mary, and all you guys. I hope I can just focus on what I can do, not what everyone else is doing.

My left heel hurts. I notice it hurts more when I have had to sit for long periods. It's like a nerve is getting messed with. Anyone know if that could be it? The doc thought plantarfasciatis (sp?) But I got a shot in my foot and it's not at all better and wore the inserts etc. It doesn't hurt in normal things until I've sat working or driving a long time. It sucks. By the time at nite lately when I have a few mins to exercise I hurt there and wonder if I should force myself to use the foot. Makes it worse usually. I've been doing leg lifts etc while sitting to get in my few mins so I have at least THAT. Uggh. I guess I'm just falling apart.

Makes me want to lower my cals more bc can't do much else to lose. I think adding more water will help tho. Will try that. At least I can control that.

Ok, I'm so proud of all of u signing up for things to help you move forward! I used the site America On the Move a few yrs ago for about a year's time and walked over 1 million steps in 3 months and had lost over 50 lbs and was featured on their site. They asked me to do a commercial in NY but by the time they asked I had gained 10 lbs. (because I was exhausted, had my newborn daughter and she was preemie, eating every other hour at nite, and my husband was ill plus I had my son and was taking care of other children too!) LOL. And so I didn't want to do it-felt like a hypocrite. But also there were things about that site that wasn't so cool. Like the way your daily info goes away after you switch trails, and also it got boring after you did the trails that let you walk across the US but it didn't go by real miles, etc. So didn't want to mess with all that.

Anyhoo, it helped while I was using it! I just needed to stay focused and it's my fault I didn't. Uggh!! Haven't seen it around much after all that anyway.. Weird.

Well, you all take care and I will try to write tmrw too! Hugs!!

Selina

PS Sillygirl, hope you have a blast!!! Tell us all about it later!!!

And Dee, so great to be in a 6! I never was there either. (Sorry can't do personals for each of you. So many great ppl here. )
Old 06-05-2009, 10:28 PM   #98  

S/C/G: 180/143/125

Height: 5'3"

melwolfe have a good day tomorrow..5k thats amazing..

Not my best day but not my worst I just didn't work out like I wanted to..Tomorrow Tomorrow there is always tomorrow...
Blessings all
Carrie aka meenamom
Old 06-05-2009, 10:34 PM   #99  

S/C/G: 217/179.6/140

Thanks Meena. I've never done one before but I think it'll be a blast. I'm doing it with my daughter and cousin-in-law! I just dread the getting up early. Not really worried about my time and all that I know I won't be able to run the whole way and my cousin has Crone's so there's no way she can run the whole thing either, so we'll start out running and then walk.

Also, yes, tomorrow will be better either way. I did get some walking in today but just had zero energy all day. I think maybe my body needed the extra calories today for whatever reason...(maybe it overheard about the 5K??)...... At any rate I will stick to plan tomorrow and it's all good.

Thanks again and I better get to bed 5:00 am comes early especially when I normally don't have to get up until 6:45 or so......

Night all!
Old 06-05-2009, 10:35 PM   #100  

Selina
I am a Massage Therapist and I used to work for a podiatrist..Ice your foot and the best ice pack is a can of fruit juice..I know it sounds odd but bear with me ...Get the fruit juice ice pack put it on the floor and roll your foot on it...Ice no matter how much it bothers always helps ...
If you wake up with pain in the bottoms of your feet and it hurts to walk probably Plantar Fascitis (not a DR so dont take my word)
Ice Ice Ice...Than when it gets better start with toe curling excercising and I am sure there are more feet exercises online..
I have similar problems so I know
Hope you are better soon
Carrie
Old 06-06-2009, 01:34 AM   #101  

S/C/G: 160/143/120

Height: 5'3

Just got back from prom! Had a great time! I wasn't exactly OP... (I ate my friend's date's salad as and they ate my pasta. All good, but then they served the ice cream sundaes. I danced a lot, so that should have burned most of it.)
Here's a pic http://i572.photobucket.com/albums/s...rom2009005.jpg
Four weeks ago, that dress didn't even zip! I'm just so happy!

Last edited by SillyGirl; 06-06-2009 at 01:37 AM.
Old 06-06-2009, 08:30 AM   #102  
Go Blue!

S/C/G: 286.8/180.6/145

Quote:
Originally Posted by SillyGirl View Post
Just got back from prom! Had a great time! I wasn't exactly OP... (I ate my friend's date's salad as and they ate my pasta. All good, but then they served the ice cream sundaes. I danced a lot, so that should have burned most of it.)
Wow that is terrific! Glad you had a good time, you look great.
Old 06-06-2009, 10:33 AM   #103  
Token Vulcan

Morning everyone,

Sigh...TOM came a few days earlier than expected so I went ahead and weighed in (1.2 gain) before the bloat got worse. I wish my biological clock had a control on it that would have realized a long time ago hey, this chick isn't planning on having kids, let's shut this thing off. Anyway, I was down earlier in the week so, hopefully, I'll have a nice drop next week.

Aw, you look great, Silly! Glad you had a blast!
Old 06-06-2009, 12:11 PM   #104  

S/C/G: 214/ticker/175

Height: 5'8

Good morning ladies!

Just had some breakfast, and I'm about to get changed so we can go to the gym. It's only supposed to go up to 22C today! Since it's finally tolerable outside, I might go for a walk this afternoon too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zinkemomx2 View Post
Some idiot in a dump truck hauling a flatbed trailer felt the need to go about 50mph while I was trying to wog.
What a jerk! Congrats on getting out for a wog.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Idealmuse View Post
I won't be as fast as last summer, but that's okay the important bit is to get out there and do it. Yeay!.
Best attitude ever! I think it's awesome that you're doing a second tri - I remember your posts about it last year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soon2BFitChick View Post
Makes me want to lower my cals more bc can't do much else to lose. I think adding more water will help tho. Will try that. At least I can control that.
Selina, why would you lower your calories when you say you've been losing already? You're doing GREAT with your first few weeks back OP - just keep doing what you're doing and let your body do it's thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meenamom View Post
with me ...Get the fruit juice ice pack put it on the floor and roll your foot on it...Ice no matter how much it bothers always helps ...
Great suggestion - one of my coworkers has plantar fasciitis and we always catch her doing this under her desk. :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by SillyGirl View Post
You look fantastic! Sounds like you had a great time, too!
Old 06-06-2009, 12:41 PM   #105  

Silly girl you are the cutest!! Glad you had a good time...