Old 06-03-2009, 08:12 AM   #46  
Isabella

S/C/G: 180/154.5/125

Height: 5 feet 2 inches

Got a busy day ahead of me so I'm checking in. Didn't get in my bike ride yesterday-just too tired by midnight which was the time I slowed down yesterday. Today I'm going to try and finish the circuit workout that I started Monday. Eating is good so far. Had a good breakfast this morning and now I'm off to make a few more favor bags or DS's wedding as there are more guests coming then we had anticipated. The RSVPs are just about all in and we are over 100 guests. I had 100 bags made so back to the sweat shop for me.
Old 06-03-2009, 09:11 AM   #47  

S/C/G: 221.8/221.8/160

Height: 5'3

Quote:
Originally Posted by caitbeans View Post
sarahjs and jacque9999- im from Harrisburg- I'm close to you guys too!
I didn't realize how many of us from this area were on here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjeweled View Post
hey bombshells!

i just got back from my graduation celebration in miami and it was awesome! i had the time of my life.
Congrats on your graduation!!!!

Well I still haven't worked out yet. I really need to get my butt in gear
I also haven't been eating the best either. I'm not sure why but I just don't seem to care. I really want to lose weight and be healthy. It always seems to go in spurts with me. I'll lose like 15lbs then I go right back to where I started I absolutely hate it. Sorry I had to vent a little. Hope everyone has a great day!!!
Old 06-03-2009, 09:27 AM   #48  
Proud Bluezer 2011!!!

S/C/G: 277/170s/155

Height: 5'4"

Hi Bombshells!!!

I was OP yesterday. Friday morning is when my son and I start walking to swim team n the mornings. Will be hard getting up an hour earlier than even school but may be good for my weightloss to walk there 5 days a wk!

Got my nails done yesterday, glad to have them back. We have lots of stuff coming up and I had been letting them breathe but wanted them to look nice. So that was a nice break for 1.5 hrs. Except where she cut me once. Ouch.

Well, I better get off here and get moving. Sitting in this chair won't do a thing for me!

Oh and one more lb and I get to change my chick to 50lbs lost. Still mad at myself because I remember when it was 75 lost.

Have a great OP day!!! Progress, not Perfection!!!

Hugs, Selina

Last edited by Soon2BFitChick; 06-03-2009 at 09:29 AM.
Old 06-03-2009, 11:38 AM   #49  
PR 1 Mile: 9:44

S/C/G: 200.5/160/130

Height: 5'-4"

This sucks. I just lost a huge post with personals to everyone who's posted since Monday. Grrr! I hope no one else had this problem. I'll be back once I've calmed down.
Old 06-03-2009, 11:41 AM   #50  
Token Vulcan

Mornin' everyone!

Yesterday I received my Kettlenetics kit so I gave it a try last night. OMG, I was sweating bullets before the 20-minute introductory DVD (KB Elements) was over. Then I did the second one (Flowmotion Basics) for another 20 minutes and was sweating cannonballs. My biggest problem is trying to coordinate opposite movements and limbs, like when your right arm has to do one thing at the same time your left leg is doing something else, and switching back and forth.

BTW, dixied, that's a great spreadsheet for the weight loss figures! Thank you for the work you're doing. (sorry about your lost post!)
Old 06-03-2009, 12:48 PM   #51  

Small personal victory- I just finished 50 minutes of Turbo Jam. I was COMPLETELY unmotivated to workout today. I almost quit 3 times during the workout and I'm rarely that way- I'll finish once I start. The last week has been a bit of an emotional struggle from the weight loss perspective (all effort, no reward) so kicking it in the butt today when I really didn't want to makes me proud.
Old 06-03-2009, 01:56 PM   #52  
Ashley

S/C/G: 175/ticker/140

Height: 5'7

Soon2befitchick- You'll lose the pound and be able to change your chick and your making great progress keep up the great work.

I didn't get my workout in on Monday cause I was so tried from Sunday night cause I didn't get home til like 2 am. I just took that day off. My eating has been really good the past 2 days not POP but I haven't been all up in the junk food thx goodness. I did my 35 min ab bootcamp yesterday man I was sweating bullets. Today I have a 55 min basic bootcamp workout after lunch. I hope to see the scale go down this Saturday unless I end up having water retention or muscle gain possibly. I hope everybody else is doing good.
Old 06-03-2009, 02:14 PM   #53  
PR 1 Mile: 9:44

S/C/G: 200.5/160/130

Height: 5'-4"

I have spent the morning (when not trying to post here ) on www.dailyburn.com. It's the site that used to be gyminee, if any of you have heard of that site. It's a weight tracking/workout log/food log kind of site. But, it has a nice feature that I haven't found on any of the other such sites: "Create a Recipe". Finally a way to easily figure out how much calories/fat/protein/carbs in my favorite recipes. I could do the same thing with fitday.com, but it wasn't nearly as easy. I'm a happy camper.

If any of you decide to join (the basic program is free), let me know. You can "friend" people, who are then called your "Motivators". My user name is the same as on 3FC.

I'm considering paying for a 3 month Pro upgrade ($15 for 3 month) to check out their meal planner and grocery list maker. Then again, excel is free to use.
Old 06-03-2009, 04:09 PM   #54  
Woman On A Mission

S/C/G: 160/Ticker/125

Quote:
Originally Posted by scarahjs View Post
I didn't realize how many of us from this area were on here!
What area in the burg do you live? Funny how you find people in your own backyard!! Maybe you want to join the boot camp I do 3 mornings a week. PM if you want the gory details.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dixied View Post
This sucks. I just lost a huge post with personals to everyone who's posted since Monday. Grrr! I hope no one else had this problem. I'll be back once I've calmed down.
I HATE when that happens.
Old 06-03-2009, 04:26 PM   #55  

S/C/G: 180/143/125

Height: 5'3"

Quote:
Originally Posted by dixied View Post
I have spent the morning (when not trying to post here ) on www.dailyburn.com. It's the site that used to be gyminee, if any of you have heard of that site. It's a weight tracking/workout log/food log kind of site. But, it has a nice feature that I haven't found on any of the other such sites: "Create a Recipe". Finally a way to easily figure out how much calories/fat/protein/carbs in my favorite recipes. I could do the same thing with fitday.com, but it wasn't nearly as easy. I'm a happy camper.

If any of you decide to join (the basic program is free), let me know. You can "friend" people, who are then called your "Motivators". My user name is the same as on 3FC.

I'm considering paying for a 3 month Pro upgrade ($15 for 3 month) to check out their meal planner and grocery list maker. Then again, excel is free to use.
This looks excellent..Cant wait to look around there Thanks...dixied

Bindersbee You Rock!!!

What does POP mean??

Last edited by Meenamom; 06-03-2009 at 04:27 PM.
Old 06-03-2009, 04:44 PM   #56  

S/C/G: HW-300.2 GW-<175

Height: 5' 5.75"

POP = perfectly on plan
Old 06-03-2009, 04:46 PM   #57  

S/C/G: HW-300.2 GW-<175

Height: 5' 5.75"

I feel pretty good right now. I was dressing to leave for my wog and decided to throw one of DH's old long sleeve t-shirts on. It was an XL and it fit comfortably!!!

I am also very ready for the heat to arrive in Northern Michigan. The stupid neighbors have still been using their wood stoves daily and the smoke is driving my lungs insane. We haven't used our furnace in 6 weeks...
Old 06-03-2009, 05:01 PM   #58  

S/C/G: 180/143/125

Height: 5'3"

Quote:
Originally Posted by zinkemomx2 View Post
POP = perfectly on plan
Thanks so much!!!
Old 06-03-2009, 07:56 PM   #59  
no longer single

S/C/G: 225/220.5/150

Height: 5'5"

i'm in the process of going thru my clothes cause they no longer fit...i was so in denial about being in a smaller size. i told my bf why didn't you tell me my but was hanging to my knees practically and still i was shocked to fit into a size 12
Old 06-03-2009, 10:19 PM   #60  
Proud Bluezer 2011!!!

S/C/G: 277/170s/155

Hi!!

I've been OP but didn't get any exercise today bc was gone the whole day.

Can't wait to start walking to my son's swim stuff. It's more definite than what I mayyyy be able to fit it. 5 mornings a week.

Baby crying, gotta run and get them to bed again! Nite!