Old 06-01-2009, 08:38 PM   #16  

S/C/G: 180/143/125

Height: 5'3"

Aww you people are Lovely..Thanks not giving up, I did do only three miles today I usually aim for 6 on the ellipitcal and Jillian's 30 day shred...Sometimes on my ambitious days I add three to 5 miles of an outdoor power walk to that..So by my calculations I should be losing....BUT I am getting my time of the month tomorrow so once I found that out I was kinder to myself and I just might have a glass of wine tonight..
Last week I did slack on the exercise..
Thanks for the love
Must go post my 3 lb weight gain LOL
As for eating I always don't make the 1200 calories and the only bread I have is Eziekial and I track everything on the daily plate I have been wondering if I have gone into starvation mode, since I was anorexic/bulimic as a teen and my body doesn't like to starve...
Could be TOM and not enough water..I don't think I drink enough..

Last edited by Meenamom; 06-01-2009 at 08:43 PM.
Old 06-01-2009, 09:19 PM   #17  
no longer single

S/C/G: 225/220.5/150

Height: 5'5"

well made it to the gym and decided i need to start going atleast 3 times a week. i get lots of cardio between walking and running on treadmill but slacking in the weights department, my goal for this challenge is to get in all my weight workouts
Old 06-01-2009, 10:04 PM   #18  
Proud Bluezer 2011!!!

S/C/G: 277/170s/155

Height: 5'4"

Well only 15 mins of exercise today added to all the running around I did all day taking care of everyone and running errands and cooking and doing laundry and dishes. Does it ever end? Nah!!! LOL.

Anyhoo, gotta go dress the babies for bed and settle them down. Running late on that but it's ok sometimes to run late.

:::trying not to be a perfectionist:::

Hugs to each of you, more errands in the morning then back here for more of the same!!!

Selina

Last edited by Soon2BFitChick; 06-01-2009 at 10:04 PM.
Old 06-01-2009, 10:08 PM   #19  

Meena's Mom, if it makes you feel any better, I'm a gainer too this week. I ate well, worked out 300 minutes (and I'm no wussie exerciser either- I PUSH it) and I had a gain.

I'm sure we'll both have good losses next week. Just have to keep powering through it. My hubs put out a half-arsed effort and lost 4.2 pounds. Men! It reminds me of that commercial with the cartoon people where the guy makes tiny changes and loses and the woman hardly drops at all.
Old 06-01-2009, 10:09 PM   #20  
Isabella

S/C/G: 180/154.5/125

Height: 5 feet 2 inches

I made many cookies and squares today--too many to count. I made 8 different kinds so I think I have enough cookies for the bridal shower. The downside to making 8 different kinds of cookies or any cookie at all is that I eat them when I'm making them...sigh... So I ate many cookies, but not as many as I made. They are all in the freezer now out of reach and sight.

Later on tonight I did get in some exercise though. I didn't think I'd get any done but I pulled out my resistance bands and put in the tape and did half the workout. I haven't done it since December and I was really done in after half way through. I'll finish it on Wednesday when I do the circuit again. I also rode 15 minutes on my bike. To my credit I ate very light of "real" food because of my cookie binge but I don't think that actually cancelled out the cookies.

Anyway tomorrow is new and no cookies for me tomorrow. I'm making a potato and vegetable fritata with baked beans and probably some kind of green salad so no junk for me tomorrow.

I too was looking at the weigh in thread and was amazed at some of the weight loss some of you have had. Wouldn't it be great if we could all lose like that every week.
Old 06-01-2009, 11:59 PM   #21  
Believing is Seeing

S/C/G: 260/188/150

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by jelynn View Post
Hey Dora- I'm with you...thought it was today so I haven't been on this site much.

Anyway- glad to be joining everyone again. I've had a self-induced plateau/gain this past month and am happy for the challenge to help me get back on track. I've been up walking early with friends as well now that the weather is so nice. Now to get better with my food intake!! Ah, one day at time I guess and mostly good choices will do it
Emily,
We could be twins - I too had a "self-induced gain" this past - well 3 months. I'm also happy for the challenge for accountability. I'm going to hang on your last words - one day at a time - as I didn't do too well today. Hoping the extreme heavy working in the yard will help some. Congrats to all who lost, hang in there for those who didn't (me). Gotta get back to my genealogy project - big gathering coming up end of June.

ttyl

Dora
Old 06-02-2009, 12:23 AM   #22  

S/C/G: 214/ticker/175

Height: 5'8

Meena - looking at the amount of exercise you do, I would wager that 1200cal is almost certainly NOT enough for you! Don't give up, and if you struggled with disordered eating in the past, you should be especially gentle with yourself when things don't go the way you expect on the scales.

Selina - Look at you go!!! You are kicking butt already

Kate - I'm getting married 10/10/08 and I'm near your height and weight. I think you and I should be buddies! :P

I've had a rough week, but my WW "week" starts over tomorrow, so this next week is going to be better. We tried to go to the gym tonight and ran into a parking snafu, but instead of skipping it, we went up to the high school near our house and played basketball instead.

I'm going to Toronto in July to see some friends and family, and I would LOVE to be under 185 by then, so that's my goal right now... I've got to focus on the little goals, because if I look at the overall goal, I get too overwhelmed.
Old 06-02-2009, 12:50 AM   #23  

S/C/G: 337/ticker/320

Height: 5'7

meena-so sorry that you had such a tough week, but honestly, you don't want to quit, we would miss you so much, a few of us had a gain {me included} so don't worry, next week will be our week!
Old 06-02-2009, 01:04 AM   #24  
Go Blue!

S/C/G: 286.8/180.6/145

Quote:
Originally Posted by me4life View Post
well made it to the gym and decided i need to start going atleast 3 times a week. i get lots of cardio between walking and running on treadmill but slacking in the weights department, my goal for this challenge is to get in all my weight workouts
That's been a big slack area for me so far! My membership came with 3 free sessions with a trainer that I haven't used yet -- I keep meaning to set something up so she can help me get a weight routine going. I should make setting up a session with her one of my goals for the week.
Old 06-02-2009, 01:12 AM   #25  

S/C/G: 337/ticker/320

Height: 5'7

melwolfe- I doing the C5K, which I actually got the suggestion from one of dixied posts, it's on itunes, Robert Ulltery, he has this 12week program, that is for the beginner, who have never tried a running program before, there is also other programs available, some are free, this one is free. So far so good, I think I might even stick with week one for a second week. Good Luck on your Breast Walk/Run this weekend, my daughter is doing a 3day 60mile Breast Walk in October.

Love our new Name, hope everyone has a great week.

dixied- Way to go to our FearLess Leader on breaking her plateau.

Soon2BFit- Keep up the great work, you are doing amazing.

Way to Go to all the other Blue Bombshells-

Last edited by Institches21; 06-02-2009 at 01:13 AM.
Old 06-02-2009, 05:55 AM   #26  
Isabella

S/C/G: 180/154.5/125

Height: 5 feet 2 inches

Good morning everyone. Today I bike for an hour (stationary bike). Wish I could get out for a walk but that's not going to happen today. And today I must eat very clean and light. Need to counteract the cookies from yesterday.

Have a good day all.
Old 06-02-2009, 07:09 AM   #27  

S/C/G: 180/120

Height: 5'2''

Morning everyone, scale is not so kind is it? Mine either needs a battery or to be replaced, gaining and losing 5 pounds in 3 seconds..anyway, trying to stay clean on the eating and moving on the exercise. That's the plan for today, wish me luck!!
Old 06-02-2009, 07:26 AM   #28  

Institches21 I loved to C25K program, I've done it in the past. I've never been a "runner" and I was running! It was amazing, I am going to start it up again soon!

Practice livingI'm already married, I was married 10/11/2008 I have gained lots of weight since then that I have to try and get off too (now I am up to 221 pounds.) Good luck to you, we loved getting married in October- we used fall colors for our wedding, and the flowers we used we gorgeous- I'm glad it was fall so we could use all those pretty rusts and berries! Good luck to you
Old 06-02-2009, 09:33 AM   #29  

S/C/G: HW-300.2 GW-<175

Height: 5' 5.75"

URGHHHH!!!

I just got back from spending a few days down at my mom's. We get there Friday early afternoon and left Monday morning. It is amazing how much damage a person can do in such a short time. I did get one run in on Friday but other than some gardening with my mom Sunday morning I have done nothing else.

I WILL run today. I WILL eat OP today. And I am going to rabbit proof my garden before the bunnies get interested in all my fresh new plants.
Old 06-02-2009, 10:35 AM   #30  

S/C/G: 180/143/125

Height: 5'3"

Congrats to all the losers this week! I am so excited for you...

I am back on track today and ready to Rock it!!!