Old 06-06-2009, 01:55 PM   #106  

S/C/G: 217/179.6/140

Height: 5'4"

Hello all, just got home from the 5k 38 mins.!! Woohoo

Plus according to bodybugg I've already burned 1800 calories today and my goal is 2450 so that is pretty awesome too!

Anyways, just wanted to say hi.

Silly, you looked awesome for prom!
Old 06-06-2009, 04:36 PM   #107  
sugar is the devil

Couldn't go and do my workout yesterday because worked called me in at the last minute!

So I'm going to do my workout today... just a day behind. All good
Old 06-06-2009, 04:48 PM   #108  
last time

S/C/G: 228/see ticker/168

Height: 5'8"

hey team i think i have bronchitis so i havent been working out but my eating has been alright. i just want to feel better. i hope to be in the gym by tuesday. i am going to the doctor today.
Old 06-06-2009, 06:19 PM   #109  

S/C/G: 212/ticker/140

Height: 5'2"

Hey Sillygirl! You and your date look great! So glad you had a great time!

I'm out of town for the weekend and trying to be good about food , but the good news is, I just scoped out the fitness center they have here at the hotel and I'm excited! I'll be able to try out an elliptical for the first time in a little bit! (Only workout machine I've ever had a chance to touch is a treadmill. )

Hope everyone is having a good weekend!

~Suzie

everyone!

Old 06-06-2009, 06:25 PM   #110  
The Sky is the Limit!

S/C/G: 227/ticker/145

Height: 5'6"

Silly, you rock! Enjoy your youth little woman. You are on the right track taking care of yourself now. You looked fantastic!

melwolfe` Congrats on the great time! Wondering how you like your Body Bugg? Do you find it motivates you to be good? Thinking about getting my BF one for Dad's day.... not sure though. Would love a pro's a cons of it!

bjeweled ~ hope you're feeling better soon!

SweetScrumptious ~ I'm with ya, a day behind. I will be doing some make up work out tomorrow.

Well... TOM is kicking my butt, I have a retirement party to go to in an hour, and then hopefully a Sunday with a little exercise, and a little relax time. Hope you all have a great rest of your saturday!
Old 06-07-2009, 12:33 AM   #111  
Joggernaut

S/C/G: 172/165

Height: 5'2

SillyGirl, yay for fitting in your dress! A big motivation for me is to fit into smaller (and cuter) clothes. That's great you were able to drop down a size in just four weeks! Such inspiration!

Two birthday weekends in a row (not mine!), lots of drinking and unhealthy snacking. But I have dialed up my exercise levels and I'm holding steady at a 1 lb loss for the week. I am slow moving today but hopefully I can get some exercise in and keep my calories in check for my last weigh-in of the week tomorrow. Come on 69 kg!! I've been waiting so long to see you!
Old 06-07-2009, 09:10 AM   #112  

S/C/G: 180/120

Height: 5'2''

I have been major league stressing this week and I think my body is hanging on for dear life. Have to let go some stress to lose some tonnage.

Silly, you looked beautiful!
Old 06-07-2009, 09:37 AM   #113  

S/C/G: 199/160/149

Height: 5.5

Dropping in to say Hi! Doing fairly well. Was so busy this week didn't get a lot of work outs in. But did some. Scale is moving downward so that is good.

Silly- You looked great! Congrats on fitting into your dress!

Suzie-How did you like the elliptical. It is not one of my favorite machines. I have tried it at least 30 times but it just feels like hard work to me not enjoyable like the treadmill.

Mavis- here's hoping all your stress just disappears. Remember exercise is a great stress reducer!

Nixmom-I have a sensewear which I love to wear. It's motivating to wear and I am always checking to make sure I am hitting my cal, step targets for the day. It's kind of hard to wear now because of short sleeves. At work everyone always once to know what it is. I am looking forward to summer off ( I work at an elementary school) so I can wear it consistently again. I am not thrilled about the subscription website. Since I write down all my food in a food journal I don't really need all the reports it generates. I bought a six month subscription for the website but once that runs out I will not renew it.

Have a relaxing Sunday!
Old 06-07-2009, 12:10 PM   #114  
no longer single

S/C/G: 225/220.5/150

Height: 5'5"

weekends are gonna be rough this month with all the weddings and open houses but keeping the exercise up and hoping i continue losing.
Old 06-07-2009, 01:59 PM   #115  

S/C/G: HW-300.2 GW-<175

Height: 5' 5.75"

It is cool and damp here today. No exercise yet but I will be wogging after my soup is done. I have a big pot of vegetable soup simmering. Yum
Old 06-07-2009, 03:12 PM   #116  
last time

S/C/G: 228/see ticker/168

Height: 5'8"

hey everyone!

definitely bronchitis so i wont be working out till i am off the inhaler and the wheezing stops. ugh i a m super frustrated i wanted to be back in the gym after my vacation but ive been sick since i got back. ah well i guess i have to let my body heal and then i will begin again.
Old 06-07-2009, 06:24 PM   #117  

Carrie and Institiches = thanks!! I'm pretty excited to start teaching there. I'm currently working for a company that brings yoga classes into the workplace so my most consistent company is now on their second 8 week session. I learned this past weekend that I'll pick up a law firm in late August - they want lunch time classes, so I'm psyched for that.

Carrie, what's the difference between a massage therapist and a masseuse? i'd love to have regular massages...so would my feet!

Silly, you look great!!!

Bejeweled & Selena, hope you both have a speedy recovery.

me4life, i hear ya on tough weekends - i have/had a number of social weekends and it's apparent on the scale.

mary, i have a Go Wear Fit and i haven't been wearing it as much now that i'm mostly wearing sleeveless and short sleeves. i hate all the questions.

well, we leave for a 10 day trip - and i think i will strap on the GWF to try to keep up with burning calories and getting my steps in (at a minimum). i'm looking forward to the trip!

no workout today. went to zumba class yesterday.
Old 06-07-2009, 06:28 PM   #118  

S/C/G: 217/179.6/140

Height: 5'4"

I love my Bodybugg, however, my daughter has a Go Wear Fit and it's the exact same thing but I like the software better and it's just a hair cheaper so I highly recommend getting one. It definitely keeps me on track better. I hate it when I don't meet my deficit so I work harder if I see I need more exercise for the day.
Old 06-07-2009, 07:52 PM   #119  
Believing is Seeing

S/C/G: 260/188/150

Height: 5'6"

Hi Losers!
Back from the Special Olympics, daughter got a sixth, a bronze and a silver in track. Lots of fun, plus hubby and I kicked around a bunch of thrift shops and bought a bunch of useless stuff that will probably be in our goodwill bags in a few years, but hey, we had fun.
Eating is casually OP with no major blow-its. I'm just happy to be getting eating under control again after several months of bingeing.
Thanks In Stiches for your encouragement. You are so sweet to do so many personals.
Gotta get ready for a work day tomorrow. Drink your water and keep on keepin' on bombshells!

Dora
Old 06-07-2009, 08:20 PM   #120  
Joggernaut

S/C/G: 172/165

Height: 5'2

Hi everyone!

Well, I didn't lose another lb this morning... I WAS really good yesterday.. but I finally plugged in my calories from the Saturday... yikes! Like 2600! I'm lucky I haven't gained.

So I'm down just 1.1 lbs this week... 1.1 lbs total. I'd love to lose 1.5 kg this week.. that would put me below 150. I'm really going to work hard to reach this goal this week. I have a real penchant for dessert, particularly ice cream.. probably a reason I lose so slowly. So I'm going to try to go a week without it.

So everyone: What's your plan for weight loss this week?