Old 06-02-2009, 11:50 AM   #31  
Proud Bluezer 2011!!!

S/C/G: 277/170s/155

Height: 5'4"

Good morning everyone!

I am about to go exercise. Will be easy when I start walking with my son to swim team practice at 7am 5 days a wk! Not sure how many minutes it will be. Gonna check it. And I'll get a little more sun than usual. Got some the other day. Looks better than WHITE. LOL.

Thx to all of you who have offered me encouragement. It's frustrating for me right now because all of the weight I've lost several times before. Once I'm under 197 or so, then I'm in territory I've rarely ever seen. So I feel mad at myself for letting all this come back on. Uggh!!!!

Keep on swimming, keep on swimming... love Dory. Doesn't someone has that as their quote? So cute.

Well have a great day everyone!!! Going today to get my nails done. Been forever and I need a break. Dh is coming home to take the kids to swim practice, etc. so I can be free to go. Then Emily's last game is Sat along with her trophy party then Sunday is San Antonio, and Sea World, will walk tons there! Yay!

Oh and I'm down a whole pound since Sunday when I posted for Monday. So I'm glad about that. 228.0. So that's 11.5 lbs since May 1! :
Bbl, hugs, Selina

Last edited by Soon2BFitChick; 06-02-2009 at 11:53 AM.
Old 06-02-2009, 12:26 PM   #32  
Token Vulcan

Wow, what a close weigh-in between the teams this past week!

On the show, they say Week 2 is notoriously bad for weight loss. Hope that's not the case for us!
Good luck everybody!!
Old 06-02-2009, 01:36 PM   #33  
Ironman in Training

S/C/G: 302/205/150

Height: 5'5

"Thx to all of you who have offered me encouragement. It's frustrating for me right now because all of the weight I've lost several times before. Once I'm under 197 or so, then I'm in territory I've rarely ever seen. So I feel mad at myself for letting all this come back on. Uggh!!!! "

Don't feel bad... you're not the only one. I got down to 186/190 this past summer. I'm a bit annoyed at having to relose it but I try and look at it this way. If you were in maintenance you'd have to be careful about what you eat anyway right? So you have to do it regardless. Its never a straight clean path. Plus look how far you are away from your starting weight! There are so many people who gain it all back, You've done good job of keeping off quite a bit of that weight and caught yourself before the slip-up was overwhelming.
Old 06-02-2009, 03:01 PM   #34  
Isabella

S/C/G: 180/154.5/125

Height: 5 feet 2 inches

Well, I guess congratulations are in order for the Red Team. What a close race week one turned out to be. I was a runner up. I've never been one before and it felt good to see the percentage of body weight lost. I don't suppose we'll see such high numbers next week but I'm going to try for at least one pound.

I've got sore shoulders today from using the resistance bands in my circuit workout. Haven't done that since Christmas and I'm so out of shape it's pathetic. Must get with the program and burn that fat.
Old 06-02-2009, 03:32 PM   #35  

S/C/G: 160/143/120

Height: 5'3

Today wasn't completely OP, but it was just a small carton of chocolate milk. Nothing too killer. My friend who usually trades my milk for her juice wasn't at school today, so I ended up drinking it.
Usually stuff like that ruins my focus and such, but I'm still workin on it and not letting it distract me.

Last edited by SillyGirl; 06-02-2009 at 03:37 PM.
Old 06-02-2009, 06:50 PM   #36  
sugar is the devil

Well, I've done some exercise this past week. I have just started to New Rules of Lifting for Women, and I meant to do cardio on my days off but I didn't because my muscles were so SORE! But now, they are better so I will be going for a 5k walk/jog this evening [trying to work my way up to a run].
Old 06-02-2009, 08:08 PM   #37  
no longer single

S/C/G: 225/220.5/150

Height: 5'5"

got my lbwo in, figured my bf is playing horse shoes i should take advantage of the alone time. also, went shopping for shorts and bought 12's and they actually fit, all of them. i'm still shocked.
Old 06-02-2009, 08:15 PM   #38  
One day at a time

S/C/G: 311/Ticker/175

Height: 5'6''

This week isn't going so well for me. Food is fine, but getting my exercise is becoming more and more difficult. We have a surprise visit by the in laws so I have to get everything ready for that, plus I am just feeling lousy in general. The scale is still moving in the right direction at about -.2 lbs a day, but I just feel blah. We finally set up the total gym and I used that yesterday for way too long because today it hurts to move, but I still managed to do cardio and a little yoga, just at a much lower degree than normal. I just hope I snap out of this soon.
Old 06-02-2009, 09:13 PM   #39  

S/C/G: HW-300.2 GW-<175

Height: 5' 5.75"

Wog - done
Food - excellent
Water - need more
Printing problems - Anyone wanna buy a slightly abused printer? I'm about ready to throw the thing off the roof.
Old 06-02-2009, 09:53 PM   #40  

oh my fellow blue bombshells!!! i knew the challenge was beginning on June 1st but i somehow didn't register that it was also our first weigh-in!!! i'm so sorry. obviously i had to use my freebie. not a good way to start this challenge. and to top it off, i'm travelling for about 10 days or so mid-month.

today i walked 9 holes in my golf league and taught a pretty nice power yoga class (in which i do a large portion of the class to demo). tomorrow i'm planning to take a yoga class.

hope everyone is doing good. i've got to work to keep up on the posts.
Old 06-02-2009, 10:10 PM   #41  
last time

S/C/G: 228/see ticker/168

Height: 5'8"

hey bombshells!

i just got back from my graduation celebration in miami and it was awesome! i had the time of my life. unfortunately i gained but all in all it was worth every pound. guess i have till monday morning to get it off!

plan for the next week begin fat smash diet phase 1 again, stairmaster and cardio twice daily.
i will add strength back in after two weeks have passed!

i hope everyone is having a POP day!

ttys

brie
Old 06-02-2009, 10:43 PM   #42  

S/C/G: 217/179.6/140

Height: 5'4"

I'm having a hard time the last couple weeks getting my full 1000 calorie deficit in every day. I'm afraid I'm starting to plateau which really sucks! Oh well, I'll just keep on WO and eating healthy eventually it has to surrender...............

Last edited by melwolfe; 06-02-2009 at 10:44 PM.
Old 06-02-2009, 11:20 PM   #43  

S/C/G: 180/143/125

Height: 5'3"

Bjeweled Congrats on your graduation!!!

I stayed at 1200 today because i did not excercise do to TOM I am 40 and they seem to knock me out exercise hasn't helped the hormone problem..Tomorrow is a new day..
I am sorry Melwolfe (love the name) your having a hard time..Blessings your way..
Carrie aka Meenamom
Nighty nite
Old 06-02-2009, 11:56 PM   #44  
The Sky is the Limit!

S/C/G: 227/ticker/145

Height: 5'6"

What's shaking bombshells????

I am just getting ready to go print pictures of rewards I want ~ one for every 5 lbs. I am so close to my first 5! Finally I started the year kicking but and 16 days in injured myself...... repeatedly...... 4 times to be exact (SHEESH). Gained another 8lbs... and well... This is my first real opportunity to get and stay on track so far this year, AND ITS WORKING!

Really trying to stay pumped. We almost had week one. Week two is DEFINITELY the Bombshell's to celebrate!!! RIGHT?!?!?!?!?

Congrats to all the losers! And double hoorah for the maintains and gainers who are going to continue to fight!

Lets do the dang thang and pull out our stick-to-it-ive-ness and show up and take it! Eyes on the prize, ladies!
Old 06-03-2009, 02:43 AM   #45  

Hey everyone! I had a weird food day today but I think I've been under-eating so I'm not too worried about it. We went out to dinner for my Dad's b-day and I ate a luscious steak. It's been awhile so I enjoyed every bite because it will be awhile before I get to do that again.

I took a rest day today for my exercise but I'll be back at it tomorrow and working hard.