Mind over platter

S/C/G: 215/195/144

Height: 5'5"

Love ya RED
Old 08-05-2008, 08:37 PM   #137  
Melissa

S/C/G: TBA/TBA/165

Height: 5'7''

I do feel bad for the faithful black who actually participate, but its not gonna be fair to put them all on one team, just something to keep in mind. We need even SUPPORT.
Old 08-05-2008, 09:19 PM   #138  

S/C/G: obese/obese/healthy

Height: 5'7"

Yeah I think they are just trying to stick together which I understand but they'll convert. They'll convert or I'll start forcing veggies and boca burgers down their throats.
Old 08-05-2008, 09:21 PM   #139  
Melissa

OOOHH watch out Heather is all pumped up from her workout and ready to kick some serious BOOTY~!
Old 08-05-2008, 09:22 PM   #140  

S/C/G: obese/obese/healthy

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hun.e.B View Post
OOOHH watch out Heather is all pumped up from her workout and ready to kick some serious BOOTY~!

Old 08-05-2008, 10:38 PM   #141  
I believe in myself

S/C/G: 257/200/160

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArmyWife02 View Post
FRONT:

BACK:

Awesome quilt!!!!
Old 08-06-2008, 12:04 AM   #142  

S/C/G: 263/243/150

Height: 5"6'

Hi everyone!!!

Congratulations Rennie on being the biggest loser!!!

Mandey- I love the quilt.

I have to go to the dentist tomorrow...not looking forward to it. It's not exactly my fav place, but guess it needs to be done.

I also have to get to the gym tomorrow. I took a break yesterday and today to give my legs a chance to feel better. I way overdid it sunday. I was on the elliptical for an hour, then went and did strength training too. I feel much better today and am trying to finish this challenge with a loss so I'm going to work hard this week.

I hope everyone is working hard and our team finishes strong.
Old 08-06-2008, 01:52 AM   #143  
Mandey - Unoffical RED

S/C/G: Year 2010: 149.8/145/130

Height: 5'6"

thanks....but when i put it in the dryer, it messed the fabric pics up. so am starting over on those....have pulled them all off and rewashed the quilt. and tried to find more fabric paper, but couldnt find any..so i got a few packs of dark tshirt iron on transfer paper....so far i have over 55 pics printed and still have some extra for any other projects...and have started the process of setting them and ironing them on. i must say, it looks a lot better now than before, so i'm kinda glad i screwed it up and will wash it after i finish and use the for all colors Woolite i got that helps to keep colors from bleeding, and i stocked up on lots of Shout Color Catcher Sheets....

I am looking forward to this weekend, and hope to have a good loss to post...but we shall see. i would love to be in the next TBL challenge, but not sure i will have time to participate like i'd want/need to because my daughter starts back school and i am going back to school and hubby will be gone till late oct (after all his training/school stuff in MD and CA is finished). So I will be home with kids in teh evenings and in class 2 times/week and having my son babysat by someone else....and i wil have to find time for studying and homework...so i am debating on joining the challenge....i'll see how things go this month, with hubby gone and me and abigail starting back to school. if things go well enough i will rejoin the challenge for sept. and if i do, i'l def ask for Red, since i love this team and the support and the ppl. yall are a trip and i love reading and posting (when i get the chance).....
enough babbling, i need to go to bed, early appt in the morning.
Old 08-06-2008, 08:57 AM   #144  
Melissa

Good Morning everyone!! Back to work today and man I just wanna crawl back into bed. I'm so tired of being tired! Hopefully I'll get some more news and at least my referral today so I can get the ball rolling health wise. DH is sick with the stomach flu today..not fun!

I hope everyone has a fantastic day!!
Old 08-06-2008, 09:07 AM   #145  
Mandey - Unoffical RED

S/C/G: Year 2010: 149.8/145/130

Height: 5'6"

Melissa, sorry to hear Hubby's sick...I know what that's like.

Hope everyone has a wonderful OP day today...We have an appt to get to at 10am and the kids are still asleep. But not looking forward to leaving the house because it's been wet and rainy since last night. yuck!
Old 08-06-2008, 09:40 AM   #146  

Mandey -- Love the quilt -- you did an awesome job. I hate that those darn tranfers can't be dried. I've ruined a few shirts forgetting about it.

Melissa -- Hope your husband feels better and you get your referral going.

Sorry, don't have time to catch up -- I guess I'm getting real lazy in my posting. I can't believe this is the last week of the challenge. I'm going to miss you guys!!! Struggling big time, I don't think I'll be finishing the challenge with the enthusiasum I wanted to, but thanks to all of you at least I've managed to lose about 1/2 of what I wanted to. I'll take it!!

Hope everyone has a great day!!!

(I just took a peek -- there were 62 of us when we started -- a big congratulations to all of us for sticking it out!!!)

Last edited by shelby897; 08-06-2008 at 09:42 AM.
Old 08-06-2008, 11:03 AM   #147  
I believe in myself

S/C/G: 257/200/160

Height: 5'8

I posted last night, but obviously it didn't go through. I signed up for the next challenge and did the request for the Red team. And was wondering why there won't be a black team? Is it because TBL is family this time?
Rennie on being the biggest loser!!
Melissa sending your dh some get well vibes!!
Mandey I hope you can swing the challenge, but if not please keep in touch!!
I'm not on track with working out. Its hard to get back to doing my dvds as I got use to working out in the pool. Love love love I still am going to check to see how much the YMCA is, and see if it's affordable. But my plan is to alternate Cardio Max & Power Sculpt and throw in a WATP afterwards. I'm also going to give 30 day shred another chance to see if I can do it, I just don't want to reinjure my knee, and that's the dvd I did that with, and in the evenings I'll be riding my exercise bike. Sounds like a plan, eh? It's just getting it done!! lol Eating wise, I'm on track. I've done great with cutting out the late night snacking, nothing after 8 p.m. except water.
I need to get going, me and the boys are meeting dh for lunch. My youngest, Lane, is 10 today and he wants to go eat lunch at the japanese place. So it'll be a light supper tonight.
Have a fantastic day and I'll check in tonight.

Last edited by Catsgetnhealthy; 08-06-2008 at 11:06 AM.
Old 08-06-2008, 11:47 AM   #148  
The Dyslexic Typo Queen

S/C/G: 209/155/120

Height: 5'3

Cat, Julz is leaving the challenges as a leader. Her business is taking off and she needs to dedicate more time to that.
Old 08-06-2008, 01:10 PM   #149  

S/C/G: 162/156.5/142

Height: 5'2+"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diva View Post
QUESTION?
Do we smell bad?
**** yeah....I can smell you all the way over here. It must be all those workouts you guys are doing - which is a GOOD thing

What's new with my favorite defector?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hun.e.B View Post
Hey...if they want blue I say let em go! We all know Red Rocks anyway!! But, we'll remember the traitors when it comes to team announcements....wont we Red team!!!
Traitor! Them are fightin' words! lol! I just want to stick with my teamies, at least some of them, some how. You'd be sad too if your team was axed One said blue, and so I followed. There really wasn't a plan. I am like a lemming. I really don't care as long as I have my girls.

Old 08-06-2008, 01:17 PM   #150  
The Dyslexic Typo Queen

S/C/G: 209/155/120

Height: 5'3

Awwwwww I am sad that's happening to Black Ceegee! I think you'd be a great Black team leader!!!!