Old 06-10-2008, 11:11 PM   #271  
Former Quitter

S/C/G: 310/310/180

Height: 5'7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nori71 View Post
Have you talked about it with DH?
Okay....I better not say what I was gonna say.

I'll only say this....if I knew then what I know now, I'd be enjoying everything a whole lot more and taking nothing for granted! I'd give anything to feel sexy again.

Last edited by GirlyGirlSebas; 06-10-2008 at 11:14 PM.
Old 06-10-2008, 11:23 PM   #272  
One life, live it well

S/C/G: 304|ticker|160

Height: 5'6½

You'll feel it again, Rhonda! So much of it is in our heads.
Old 06-10-2008, 11:29 PM   #273  

Height: 5'7"

thanks for the info on the UTI. I am fighting one right now. I hate them!!! and i get them often!!! I will keep the peeing thing in mind. I was told to always go right after sex...but i was also told to drink 2 glasses of water right after sex. Its suppost to help flush any bacteria that might be present.
debi
Old 06-10-2008, 11:32 PM   #274  
Trying it again....

S/C/G: 237/237/145

Height: 5'4"

I'm starting to feel sexy again and love it. Trust me.....I have let myself go so much that there were days when i wouldn't even brush my hair. I would just put it up in a ponytail and go out the door, not caring how I look. I feel so much better now that I've hit onederland and wore that dress for DH. I still aint in the mood to have sex like how I used to but I still feel sexy. I walk taller and I'm trying to fix my posture. I feel so much better about myself. I even caught a high school kid today staring at me.
Old 06-11-2008, 12:47 AM   #275  

S/C/G: HW-300.2 GW-<175

Height: 5' 5.75"

Please pardon me I am really far behind.

Quote:
Originally Posted by onthetee View Post
I can't move there. We don't speak the language.

I'm gonna have to use that on my friend who is trying to convince us to move to Wisconsin. Except it will be I don't own an ark.

But we thought all that joy meant we should share it with children. I love my kids; I am endlessly devoted to them. But if I had known then what I know now? I might have made other choices. I agree!
Quote:
Originally Posted by likenoother View Post
Rhonda & Zinke--I did Day 1 yesterday of the program that Rhonda posted. So I think my days will be Sun, Tues, and Thursdays. It felt so good to put on my running shoes (I'm in love with them !) and strap on the heart rate monitor.
It is now Wednesday and I haven't done a darn thing yet this week.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dixiedieter View Post
I'm taking a free week, the only thing I lost last week was my motivation. This sinus crud is still hanging on, and to top it off we've been without A/C since Thursday. In FL, in June. Needless to say I've been spending my time trying to track down our landlord (who lives on the other end of the state), her brother who actually lives in the same area, and the a/c repair people. We're currently "on the list". GRRRRR!
And that is why I don't rent anymore. Our last rental was a septic problem. I was so close to calling the health department it wasn't even funny.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chellez View Post
Negative... I'm the piggy in the air conditioning 24/7 whos still stuffing her face
I'm in the chair next to you!

Quote:
Holy Guacamole, if I do not get my brows done soon, I may explode.
Thanks for pointing my brows out to me. Now I need to get them done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dubh View Post
I won the Office Biggest Loser competition.
Congrats!

Quote:
Originally Posted by amouse View Post
I dont know how you can get so many calories into something that doesnt even fill you up.. so now i will have to skip lunch and wait for dinner otherwise my calories are gonna be through the roof ..
ok i wont skip it completly ill have a carrot ..
How long is it gonna take me to learn not to skip breakfast???
In this months Family Circle, page 78, there was something about texting yourself thin. You can text a menu item(McDonald's quarter pounder with cheese) to DIET1 (34381) and within a minute you will receive a text back with nutritional information. Data is available for 36,000 items from 1,700 restaurants so you can check your options before you place your order. The free text messaging service is from Diet.com and works on all cell phones.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GirlyGirlSebas View Post
Zinke - How is your Hubby handling everything?
Not well. One minute he is talking about leaving the state. The next it is just moving a little further south. A few minutes after that he will complain that we don't have money to do anything. A few more minutes will go by and he is wondering if we can buy the lot next door. I'm just plain confused.

Quote:
Oh, I love that little toddler chat...."If you can't respect my body, I can't share it with you."
I commend both of you for lasting lots longer than I did. DD went on strike at 10 months and I was so excited to break the pump back out because that meant I only had to deal with one baby. Then at 14 months DS started biting. It was all a game to him and nothing was working so I kicked him off. I think I pumped for another month after that.

Quote:
Also, I've noticed that your DH's hotness gets him off the hook an awful lot at your place!! Lucky guy!! I've noticed that, too.

DH had never carried a cc balance before he hooked up with me and he married into some debt. So did mine.
Quote:
For money, I dabble in sappy greeting cards as well.
That's funny. I'm trying to picture you doing the sappy thing and all I keep seeing are the snappy comebacks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GirlyGirlSebas View Post
I'm sad!

My buddy, Selena (Soon2BFitChick) dropped out of the challenge. And, Lisa (Missingmyerica) has stopped posting and is now out of the challenge.
Yeah. What's up with them?

Quote:
heck, yeah, you are. The other day, I realized I was starting to nibble, and I spit it into the sink. I said, "Woman! Get a hold of yourself. Mini marshmallows? Really?"
That's the problem. You needed a Hershey bar and a graham cracker to go with them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkglenn View Post
You guys like my new avatar? That's me in onederland
LOVE the new pic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by vixjean View Post
and there was some news about having sex for 101 days in a row, LOL! I wasn't really listening to all the details, but somehow I promised him that we could do that. So from here on out I will refer each day as day one... day two... (LOL, okay thought that was funny)
I've read about another couple that did that just for a month. It really helped them. Kinda hard to do when DH is away 4-5 nights a week.

Quote:
Dr. H. said that was fine, but you have to wait at least 10 minutes. He said that there is not enough recession of engorgement immediately following (which I had always heard to pee right away) and so you cannot empty your bladder fully. He said you need time for everything to "calm down" to make sure you get everything out.
Makes perfect sense. I'll have to start trying that.

Quote:
I'm kinda afraid to give the girls a bath when DH is home because it means "alone time" for us (have I mentioned that my girls would stay in the tub for hours?) and within moments of them being in the tub he is hinting at it!
DH says that is why we rent Diego movies.

I am in a funk. Okay. Not a funk. I am actually kinda pissed. I decided last week to try low carb. I did WW last fall and counted calories all winter and early spring. I did lose 10 pounds on the WW but all I have done while counting calories is bounce up and down. I bought the Atkins book on Tuesday and started on Wednesday. Everything was going great. Down 5.8 pounds in two days and I was feeling really good. Then I called my mom. She started getting in my face about how I should listen to my doctor (the one who wanted me to only eat two meals a day) because he knows best. BLAH BLAH BLAH. I don't know where that came from as she is usually 80% against the medical field in general. Anyways, I let it get to me. I started binging on carbs and haven't really stopped since. I feel like crap mentally and physically. Back on Atkins in the morning.
Old 06-11-2008, 02:59 AM   #276  
Believing is Seeing

S/C/G: 260/188/150

Height: 5'6"

Thanks to the following B-losers for their inspiration:

Josephine for 90 days binge free and great pound loss
Shay for 78 days binge free
Debi for almost 50# lost
Tawnya for biggest lost and hope for looking sexy again (nice new avatar!!!)

As for promises, in some of the programming I've done with myself, I've learned that it is better to speak to yourself as if you are already doing the desired behavior. It really works. After affirming for awhile, the issue is just no problem, honestly!!! I haven't binged either for 55 days without even an urge. Making a promise is almost like bargaining with yourself, then if you should fail, there's guilt, urge to eat and the cycle starts over. No should have, got to or musts - just - I do (don't do) it. I don't eat fatty foods. I don't eat processed foods. I drink a cup of water every hour. I enjoy my workout. Make it in the present tense. Your subconscious will register it and it will become fact.

In fact, on the news I saw that negative political ads work because they get to our subconscious and what gets planted there, we believe. Even though the people who were tested assured the interviewer they detested the negative ads, when questioned about the candidate, the negative ad had the desired effect.

Rhonda does not keep binge foods in her house
Rhonda eats only healthy nutrient dense foods.
Rhonda exercises daily.

Back to George Michael, add to your affirmations, "Ya gotta have faith-a-faith-a-faith!!!"

Rhonda, you helped me set my July 4th goal. I'm with you, don't leave me out here struggling alone . . .

Amarie - I like your new avatar and how is your garden???

I love the Turbo Sculpt. I can really feel the work out I'm getting. Loss is steady on average according to Fit Day about 2 pounds a week and right on schedule to be at my first goal weight of 150 by April 15, 2009. I hope I've encouraged some of you guys. You've sure done a lot for me.

Dora
Old 06-11-2008, 03:10 AM   #277  
Blue Team Member

S/C/G: 297/229/150

Height: 5'5/168cm

Super tawnya.. biggest loser woohoo.. well done .
im doing great 100% on plan today and feeling fantastic
Kids are being good so i have a few moments of sanity to say hello

Zinke.. my mum does things like that too i learnt a long time ago to ignore it .. its her problem not mine...

Rhonda it must be hard not knowing what your job is doing.. didnt you move to that area becuase of that job?? I remember you saying you didnt know many poeple around you .. and your job had something to do with it.. Im sorry your friends have dropped out of the challenge .. gain or loose you guys are stuck with me lol ... seems to be alot gone in all the teams but the teams were huge at the start.. must make it hard to figure out the numbers when people leave for the lovely leaders though.

Chelle Love the challenge very clever

Last edited by amouse; 06-11-2008 at 03:31 AM.
Old 06-11-2008, 06:35 AM   #278  
Dea
TBL Blue team member

good morning ladies!

tkglenn...congrats on being our biggest loser.
Just checking in before i get on with my day. I just finished TJ ABS....time to get ready for work,and then get the kids up.
See you all later today!
Old 06-11-2008, 07:52 AM   #279  
Eating for two!

S/C/G: 324 highest known/on hold/150

Height: 5' 5"

HUGE congrats to those who are on long binge-free streaks. I have been battling bingeing for years. Just when I think I've gained control, I lose it again. Just yesterday, I ended up eating more than 1/2 a big bag of roasted cashews, so that was good for about 10 servings It may not be junk food, but it's still very high in calories.

Wow...101 days straight? Jeff and I aren't married yet and are 25, but I don't think we could do it I would think it would become too much like a chore at that point--too forced. Not to get too personla, but we really only have sex on the weekends because Jeff showers at night, so we go to bed, he goes to take his shower, and I fall asleep before he is in bed. I'm just so tired...

I have to travel up to NJ again next week. Hopefully, I can make it just a day trip, although that will mean 6 hours on the train in one day.

I just looked down and noticed a spot on my shirt. I hate that. I'm already at work, so I can't change. It's one of those spots that looks like maybe it's just wet because it's just a little darker than the surrounding fabric, but it is dry. Bleh.
Old 06-11-2008, 08:07 AM   #280  
budding cinephile

S/C/G: 225/197.5/150

Height: 5'5 1/2"

Quote:
Chelle Love the challenge very clever
I'm borrowing your ship until this weekend when I can take a new avi pic

On second thought.... I'm going to use it as the ship reward in the booty challenge too.

Last edited by chellez; 06-11-2008 at 08:08 AM.
Old 06-11-2008, 08:10 AM   #281  
Blue Team Member

101 days straight omg.. lol what an idea..

I couldnt bear it.. lmao.. maybe when i was younger but not now.. its takes me a day or two to get over the last time lol my hubby comes home every 4 weeks .. in the week he is home.. he gets it twice maybe 3 times.. thats it.. lol 101 days when you do it 2-3 times a month.. hmmmm that would only take 8 and a half years lol... maybe more .. lol

We probably did it 101 times in the first month.. and stayed that way for about six months. then we went from 2-3 times a day to 1 time a day .. then we styarted living together .. so went to most days ... then we had kids .. an it went to 9 months of nothing lol followed by another 6 months of nothing.. then once a month lol... and slowly built up to 3 times a week and then we had a another kid and the same cycle again.. lol upto 3 times.. and now he works away 2-3 month.. becuase he is home 1 week and then away for 4.. lol...

lmao .. how did we get onto this topic???? lol
im going to bed now have a great day girls.. i did .. 100% op and worked out im very happy ok byebye
Old 06-11-2008, 08:10 AM   #282  
NROL4W-Stage 5

S/C/G: 207/148.5/125

Height: 5'1.25"

Smile

Morning Ladies
Finally little breeze blowing today so it feels a tad better. But it's still going to be HOT later today.

Nothing much going on as usual. TOMs here so feeling little blah. I did exercise yesterday despite TOM and it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. Granted I was tired earlier than normal doing my walk but I think it was still worth it. Oh I might be getting sick not sure yet. I woke up this morning with a sore throat I hate being sick. Anywho, I'm going to continue reading my book today, boss is away for the week Not much going on at work either.

Tawnya, I do agree with others, you're looking sexy and the new avatar is showing that Keep up the good work!!!

Rhonda, did you throw away the junk food?

Last edited by pintobean; 06-11-2008 at 08:11 AM.
Old 06-11-2008, 08:12 AM   #283  
Blue Team Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by chellez View Post
I'm borrowing your ship until this weekend when I can take a new avi pic

On second thought.... I'm going to use it as the ship reward in the booty challenge too.

Brilliant thats why i posted them there i thought the boat was really cute .. its all us smileys on it lol i hoped you would like it
Old 06-11-2008, 08:14 AM   #284  
budding cinephile

S/C/G: 225/197.5/150

Height: 5'5 1/2"

Quote:
Brilliant thats why i posted them there i thought the boat was really cute .. its all us smileys on it lol i hoped you would like it
I must be the cap-i-tain getting ready to fall off the bow then!

I don't know why, but I like saying captain with a french accent more than the norm.
Old 06-11-2008, 08:23 AM   #285  
Blue Team Member

lol yup thats you steering us into the blue beyond captain im here scrubbing the deck as you instructed .. after that ill go polish my peg leg.. lol