Old 04-28-2008, 03:44 PM   #196  

Height: 5'7"

Gosh I feel OlD.........only thing i have peirced is my ears and only once at that.
debi
Old 04-28-2008, 03:46 PM   #197  
I was born this way hey!

S/C/G: Not telling/Shh/150

Height: 5'3

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleBigGirl View Post
Yes I make custom corsets and costumes both for fun and as part of work/school.

I plan on having the Angels and Demons madalion by M. C. Escher done around mid-back between my shoulder blades.

I have three piercing in each ear (planing more), one in my nose, and two bars in the back of my neck, I used to have a belly ring but it just wasn't pretty anymore . I've also thought about a tongue piercing, but my 20lb reward is a sort of upside-down Monroe on the lower left corner of my mouth, just a delicate silver stud. Also I have this fantasy of two pocketed studs at my collarbone connected by a chain with a pendant. Semi-permanent necklace!
Wow..talk about some piercings!! I only have my ears pierced, lol. And just have a tattoo on each wrist. I had my "nip" pierced for about 5 mins when I was 16. But either I wasnt drunk enough, or didnt trust my bf at the time (maybe both)..I just ended up taking it out. It hurt A LOT!! LoL!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mj5 View Post
I am starting to hit that late afternoon slump where that nasty little voice in my head tries to tell me that it's ok not to go to the gym today...one day won't hurt. UGH! Of course, when I am weak enough to listen, it's all too easy to let one day turn into two, etc.... The good news is, I came here to say I AM going to the gym right after work. NO excuses. There, now I have to!

I am trying to come up w/ an idea for my next tattoo. I have several already, much to my mom's dismay. I was always the 'good' one of the family and she was totally shocked when she saw the first one. I don't think she even knows how many I have now. Oh well...as for piercings, I have my ears pierced multiple times. I never thought about my tongue, but I have always wanted to get my belly pierced. Once I reach my goal weight and my belly button is no longer 'in the shade', I think I am going to do it. I don't know why, but I love the way it looks! My dh thinks I'm crazy!
I always wanted to pierce my belly button too. I think they look so cute!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GirlyGirlSebas View Post
My ears are pierced. So, can I hang with the cool crowd?

MJ - I'm planning on another tattoo when reach goal...probably a dragonfly. Now, if I can just talk Hubby into getting one. I love them on a guy's nicely developed bicep.

Dh has a tattoo on his bicep. Its hot!! Its a anchor going through a skull. And it has his rate, and my initials on it too. He also has his sparrows (from when they crossed the equator) on his back. He wants to get something on his forearm next.
Old 04-28-2008, 03:48 PM   #198  
I was born this way hey!

Oh ya...does anyone know anything about computers?? My firewall has turned off, and I have no idea why. I keep trying to turn it back on..but it keeps freezing on me. Dh wont be home for 6 hours, and I dont want a ton of viruses going into my comp. I'm gonna try and run another scan right now. I dunno whats going on right now!!!
Old 04-28-2008, 03:48 PM   #199  
Eating for two!

S/C/G: 324 highest known/on hold/150

Height: 5' 5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shopaholic1204 View Post
I hear different things from all of my friends. Some say it hurts, while others say it doesnt. I dunno..for me, it'll probably hurt a lot, lol.
I will admit it hurt after it was done--like the next couple days. I lived on runny mashed potatoes and milkshakes for about 5 days afterwards

You can definitely clean the barbel. For the first couple weeks, you actually have to clean the piercing at least twice a day with a little bottle of oral disinfectant (I can't remember the name of it right now), but after that, it's hard to keep up with it every day. I never did anything more than brush my teeth like normal, but everyone's body chemistry is a bit different I suppose. I never had any problems with cavities from mine, and I can vouch that my roommate brushed her teeth more often than me
Old 04-28-2008, 03:51 PM   #200  
Eating for two!

Quote:
I had my "nip" pierced for about 5 mins when I was 16. But either I wasnt drunk enough, or didnt trust my bf at the time (maybe both)..I just ended up taking it out. It hurt A LOT!! LoL!!
I had 3 roommates and a guy friend from high school who all had had their nipples pierced at one time or another, and every one of them said it was extremely painful! I can't even imagine that one...
Old 04-28-2008, 03:51 PM   #201  

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
Oh ya...does anyone know anything about computers?? My firewall has turned off, and I have no idea why. I keep trying to turn it back on..but it keeps freezing on me. Dh wont be home for 6 hours, and I dont want a ton of viruses going into my comp. I'm gonna try and run another scan right now. I dunno whats going on right now!!!
Hey, don't look at me... I've never installed a firewall in my life.

That's right, I've never been behind a firewall OR had anti-virus protection. And I've never had a virus! I find those stupid programs cause more problems than they solve. Funny how that works.

I'm furiously knocking on wood over here, I don't want to start getting viruses!!
Old 04-28-2008, 03:54 PM   #202  
PR 1 Mile: 9:44

S/C/G: 200.5/160/130

Height: 5'-4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by onthetee View Post
Honey, why are you playing with rocket-propelled grenades?
Just pretending to be Buffy.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Buffy214.jpg (41.1 KB, 5 views)
Old 04-28-2008, 04:02 PM   #203  
I was born this way hey!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jillybean720 View Post
I had 3 roommates and a guy friend from high school who all had had their nipples pierced at one time or another, and every one of them said it was extremely painful! I can't even imagine that one...
It felt like it was being ripped out from my body!! My friend had both of hers done and she acted like it was nothing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by suitejudyblueeyes View Post
Hey, don't look at me... I've never installed a firewall in my life.

That's right, I've never been behind a firewall OR had anti-virus protection. And I've never had a virus! I find those stupid programs cause more problems than they solve. Funny how that works.

I'm furiously knocking on wood over here, I don't want to start getting viruses!!

LoL!!! I hope you dont get anything!! I never used to have viruses or any of that stuff until I downloaded Napster on my old old comp. Ahh remember Napster? I miss that, lol. Anyhoo..after that, I started getting viruses and all that junk. It sucked. A few months ago, my computer was hit hard with spyware. I couldnt use it until we bought this anti spyware software for it.

And I fixed the problem. I just had to restart my comp, and its back and working again, lol. But I'm still gonna have dh look at it when he gets home.
Old 04-28-2008, 04:02 PM   #204  
Eating for two!

Quote:
Originally Posted by suitejudyblueeyes View Post
I agree--you usually have to do something to get a virus (unless you're on a network and someone else does something), whether it be opening an email attachment from an unreliable source, clicking on a link you're not sure of, downloading a file from a questionable website, etc. I've never had a virus, either.
Old 04-28-2008, 04:05 PM   #205  
Dea
TBL Blue team member

Hey blue team!!

I am jumping in here a little late....it was one of those weekends when I just didn't sit down for 2 minutes!!

I am Dea...you can call me Dea.
This is my third challenge, and I am convinced that it will be my best yet.
I am 40, married with 4 kids, work part time, and loving my job!
I just started the First Place program a couple of weeks ago, and while I don't weigh in until tomorrow, I feel like I am doing really well!
I was on the Blue team for my first TBL challenge, moved to the Black team last time, and am back to blue.
Looking forward to getting to know all of you....man, the teams are huge!!!

Thanks Chellez for all of your hard work in putting this amazing challenge together for us!
Old 04-28-2008, 04:23 PM   #206  
Accepting who she is

S/C/G: 173/see ticker/138

Height: 5'5"

Default QOTD for Tuesday

I will start the QOTD until we get a more formal procedure:

What do you think losing weight will change in your life? What do you think will be different? Better? Worse?

Last edited by onthetee; 04-28-2008 at 04:24 PM.
Old 04-28-2008, 04:28 PM   #207  
Trying it again....

S/C/G: 237/237/145

Height: 5'4"

I didn't read very much but seen something about piercings? I had my tongue pierced twice (taken out twice) and have 5 earrings but took all those out as well. Nothing else. I'm not gutsy enough. I do have a tattoo on the back of my neck and one on my lower back. I want to get a few more tattoos but don't know what to get yet. I have ideas but not too sure yet. It's an addiction.
Old 04-28-2008, 04:29 PM   #208  
Trying it again....

S/C/G: 237/237/145

Height: 5'4"

QOTD-------What will be better is my wardrobe. I will have better confidence and will feel better about myself. Worse-I think my husband will have a hard time accepting my confidence. He's got a hard time with me feeling good about myself and starts alot of arguments about it.
Old 04-28-2008, 04:31 PM   #209  
fat chick FKA Velveteen

Height: 5'5½

ok just a quick post...

who asked about knees? because I have a knee cap that doesn't like to be in it's proper place. I am seeing a fysiotherapist for it. One thing I can say... I do not recommend trying a jog to run program (if that's what C25K is) with bad knees. One good thing for your knees is cycling. So either an exercise bike or a real one. Oh and my fysio has me doing various exercises to strengthen my legs, like leg extensions, squats, all with free weights and not machines. Just wanted to throw that out there. If your knees are bad you want to be careful not to hurt them more. One other thing, he said "if it hurts, you should STOP" So don't push yourself... take it easy and build up slowly.

I have to go to bed, but I promise I'll post some links for cool rockabilly chick clothing asap!
Old 04-28-2008, 04:33 PM   #210  
fat chick FKA Velveteen

Height: 5'5½

Quickly answering the QOTD

What will be better? My self-esteem. Which I'm hoping will kick my sex life up a bit (or just kick it up... it's not that great at the moment, because I am embarrassed and ashamed of my body)

Worse? I'll have to spend money on new clothes. Now there's a luxury problem for you!