Old 04-28-2008, 01:26 PM   #151  
Former Quitter

S/C/G: 310/310/180

Height: 5'7

Hey Chellez.....am I breaking the rules by weighing on Monday mornings and recording that weight? I never really paid much attention to the dates before. So, have I been cheating throughout the last two challenges? It'd be kinda nice to be a bad girl for a change.

Hubby nagged me to eat my veggies for lunch. I really don't like veggies much at all. How do you vegetarians do it?

Last edited by GirlyGirlSebas; 04-28-2008 at 01:27 PM.
Old 04-28-2008, 01:26 PM   #152  
budding cinephile

S/C/G: 225/197.5/150

Height: 5'5 1/2"

I was thinking that I could make blue team goal shirts or a theme shirt for the challenge through cafepress. Then all the money we get from the shirts we could donate to a charity of choice.

Its a great idea, but I don't think we could do it since it involves money and stuff.
Old 04-28-2008, 01:28 PM   #153  
budding cinephile

S/C/G: 225/197.5/150

Height: 5'5 1/2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by GirlyGirlSebas View Post
Hey Chellez.....am I breaking the rules by weighing on Monday mornings and recording that weight? I never really paid much attention to the dates before. So, have I been cheating throughout the last two challenges? It'd be kinda nice to be a bad girl for a change.
Nope you're safe. As long as your weights are in by 10pm EST on Monday you're fine.
Old 04-28-2008, 01:31 PM   #154  
I was born this way hey!

S/C/G: Not telling/Shh/150

Height: 5'3

Quote:
Originally Posted by chellez View Post
I was thinking that I could make blue team goal shirts or a theme shirt for the challenge through cafepress. Then all the money we get from the shirts we could donate to a charity of choice.

Its a great idea, but I don't think we could do it since it involves money and stuff.
That would be so cool!!!! Or maybe design something that all of us can use on our sigs or avators??
Old 04-28-2008, 01:34 PM   #155  
fat chick FKA Velveteen

Height: 5'5½

Quote:
Originally Posted by onthetee View Post

Ready to book a flight to come visit...what works for you!
anytime, just give me fair warning so I can take a couple of days off to show you around/hang out with you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyler Durden View Post
After you put up the links for the cool rockabilly/pin-up clothes sites, I've determined that I simply MUST have a couple of those outfits -- goal reward! All that stuff is just WAY cute!
So, that's a hint, huh? But don't think rockabilly stuff is only for the skinny girls... but yeah, I personally need to lose a bit of weight if I want to look like Bettie Page

Quote:
Originally Posted by SephyFowl View Post

Velveteen I am JEALOUS of you. I wish I was living in Holland. It is the home of my ancestry. <-- doesn't that sound corny.. haha Landed in Amsterdam en route to Germany and that's the closest I've ever been!
Doesn't sound corny at all. I'm actually from the States originally. I love living here but it hasn't been all roses (or tulips, as the case may be). Believe me there are good and bad things here just like there are everywhere else.

So, I just got home, 3 pages of this thread to read through and a headache is preventing me from saying something to everyone personally... but I just wanted to say GO BLUE and wish you all a great (rest of the) day!
Old 04-28-2008, 01:35 PM   #156  
Michelle the Vegan

S/C/G: >207/under goal/150

Height: ~5'9" of Snark

Quote:
Hubby nagged me to eat my veggies for lunch. I really don't like veggies much at all. How do you vegetarians do it?
LOL, well it is certainly easier to be a vegetarian if you actually LIKE vegetables, which I do. Not that all vegetarians eat great, it is easy to overdo it on pasta, rice, potato, etc...
Old 04-28-2008, 01:37 PM   #157  
Michelle the Vegan

Quote:
So, that's a hint, huh? But don't think rockabilly stuff is only for the skinny girls... but yeah, I personally need to lose a bit of weight if I want to look like Bettie Page
LOL, no, I meant goal reward for me because it wasn't all the cheap! Some of the dresses I really liked were kinda pricey!!
Old 04-28-2008, 01:51 PM   #158  
fat chick FKA Velveteen

it's very true, it's not cheap stuff! (you'll have to forgive me, I'm a bit out of it today!), but I do buy stuff occasionally on eBay. I got two great dresses from Stop Staring! for about half the price!
Old 04-28-2008, 02:02 PM   #159  

S/C/G: 189/164/135

Height: 5'3"

I am 42 and live in Corpus Christi, Tx. I have been married for 12 years. I have 2 daughters from a first marriage who are grown up and out of the house. 1 Stepson who will graduate in May and be off to college leaving us with a 15 year step daughter and 1 dog and 2 cats. I love to watch cbs soaps, night time tv, read, scrapbook

I have been going to yoga and pilates 2x a week. Plus 2 nights of weight lifting. I have been trying to run 2 miles everyday but would like to add another mile this week.

What do you prefer to be called? Paula
We talk a lot about being OP? What is YOUR plan? I am using Sparkspeople to track cal and excercise.

How can we help you acheive your goals? Just keep the thread interesting.

Is there any specific request you have? Looking for a partner to hold you accountable for calories, exercise, etc? Do you need some inspiration each morning? I have lost 20 pounds so far but I have 33 to go and need to reminded that it will take time to get if off.
Old 04-28-2008, 02:02 PM   #160  
I was born this way hey!

Velveteen~You already look like Bettie Page
Old 04-28-2008, 02:12 PM   #161  
Michelle the Vegan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shopaholic1204 View Post
Velveteen~You already look like Bettie Page
SO true, she does!
Old 04-28-2008, 02:14 PM   #162  
fat chick FKA Velveteen

OMG I LOVE you guys!!! Thank you! That's such an amazing compliment!

Hey Paula!

Last edited by PinkyPie; 04-28-2008 at 02:15 PM.
Old 04-28-2008, 02:20 PM   #163  
Former Quitter

S/C/G: 310/310/180

Height: 5'7

Ain't she a beauty with her little blue pom poms?! So much nicer than that stinkin' red pom pom gal! Chellez, we need to ask the "powers" to put our little blue girls out there as an option.

Last edited by GirlyGirlSebas; 04-28-2008 at 02:23 PM.
Old 04-28-2008, 02:20 PM   #164  
I was born this way hey!

Your welcome!!! I love Bettie Page..actually..I love all the old pin ups. I have one pic that my friends all said I look like a pin up..but eh, I dunno, lol.
Old 04-28-2008, 02:23 PM   #165  
I was born this way hey!

Quote:
Ain't she a beauty with her little blue pom poms?! So much nicer than that stinkin' red pom pom gal!
that is so cute!! lol