Old 04-27-2008, 10:00 PM   #46  

S/C/G: 266 / 179 / 165

Height: 5'7"

Same here Francie. And if I do meet another one, they're usually a MALE. And the mix-ups in spelling people always do to me, and addressing a random letter to me as MR. ugh So I got pretty good at telling them the rule, "I is for his, E for hers." But some people still look at me like, HUHHH??? lol
Old 04-27-2008, 10:08 PM   #47  

Height: 5'7"

As a Jaime, I get a WHOLE lot of "Mr." letters. Occasionally my job will require me to email random people to request info and the responses are 99% of the time, Dear Mr. xxxx.... I just laugh I guess, I don't know what else to do!
Old 04-27-2008, 10:10 PM   #48  
i WANT this...bad

S/C/G: 225/ticker/140

Height: 5'3

Hello all! My names Persephone, but you can call me Sephy. I am 21 years young and am recently divorced.. yeah I know. Young and divorced. I have a two year old pup that is CRAZY hyper! I am currently a student and am actually enjoying it now. I live in Minnesota and enjoy the cold! lol

What do you prefer to be called? Sephy
We talk a lot about being OP? What is YOUR plan? I am calorie counting/weight watchers, some days I do points some days I do cals. I work out 5x a week AT LEAST and try for 6. Usually I do cardio and then some weights. I'm training for a marathon next year and I have a 5K on May 10th.
How can we help you acheive your goals? Ask me about my workout and make sure that I am actually working HARD at my workouts! lol
Is there any specific request you have? Looking for a partner to hold you accountable for calories, exercise, etc? Do you need some inspiration each morning? No inspiration each morning just keep my a$$ focused by the above mentioned way! lol

HOORAY!!! I'm excited for this challenge..
Old 04-27-2008, 10:41 PM   #49  
Blue Team Member

S/C/G: 297/229/150

Height: 5'5/168cm

Im absolutely thrilled to be in the Blue Team I only recently started watching th aussie version of TBL and i love the blue team on there Shannon there trainer is hot and the team were all really nice people and 3 of the blue team are now in the finally which is thursday night.. Shannona motto for thr blue team was Blue for life he wanted them to get healthy and they were disadvantaged as they were injured and older then the reds and black.. but they made it 3 blues in the final ...

Go BLUE TEAM Go

Ok about me My name is Amy ,27 ,I live in Adelaide South Australia with my hubby ( i met when i was 14) and our two children Cameron 7 and Leah 3 , Then i have my fur-baby Jetson 6 ( anall black lab x corgi) we also have Fred bigshell our turtle and 3 fish lemo( my son couldn't say nemo at the time) nemo and scooter.. lol yes the pets are named by the kids.. all except Jetson anyway.. I have another fur-Baby but he has got his own home now since he iss all grown up lol.. Rascal my 9 year old black and white Cat .. Leah is very allergic to him so he had to go move in with my friends.
Im lucky enough to have a wonderful hubby that works away so i can stay at home with the kids.. Atm he is on a fifo job where he comes home for a week then flys out for 4 weeks ( fifo = fly in fly out) so i dont have to work.
I have had a weight problem since i was a teenager .. It all started with gladular fever which lead to chronic fatigue .. hooray .. and two pregnancies and a sick daughter later (im stress eater lol) i am here trying to get my life back.. I wanna run with the kids and not be tired all the time.. dont get me wrong i have a great life.. i just want to embrass every part of it

What do you prefer to be called? Amy
We talk a lot about being OP? What is YOUR plan? Counting calories exercise 5-6 times a week i do 5kms a day on the elliptical and i do weights once a week but am going to increase to 2 x a week
How can we help you acheive your goals? Kick my backside when i slack off and help me stay positive even when those dreaded scales are not moving
Is there any specific request you have? Looking for a partner to hold you accountable for calories, exercise, etc? Do you need some inspiration each morning? I hope we all keep eachother accountable and we can kick butt just being together i think will be all the insiratin we need.

Be warned i am crazy... lol
Old 04-27-2008, 10:55 PM   #50  
Proud Army Mom

S/C/G: 319.2/265/160

Height: 5'6"

Ok a little bit about myself....
I'm 42 (today! LOL) I have been heavy all my life....did the whole dexitrim thing in High School....I think my smallest size in HS was a 13.....met DH married & got pregnant (1984) gained a whopping 78lbs( hey! I was eating for two right????) starting fighting the extra weight after that......had 3 more kidlets.....since then I've had several abdominal surgeries...mostly hernia repairs but other stuff too....so my abs are completely shot....I have a discusting up and down scar to boot!

Dh & I have been married for 24yrs in Oct.....I have a 22yr old (engaged & in college) son.....20yr old Son (in Army Basic right now)......19yr old Daughter in college.....and a 16 yr old Daughter in 10th grade. I am an instructional assistant for a middle school special needs classroom. I have 50% of my body weight to lose! So Im in this for the long haul! I started at 319 on Feb 2nd and have lost 35lbs so far.....

What do you prefer to be called?
DMPLS(is short for Dimples) Bernice

We talk a lot about being OP? What is YOUR plan?
Counting Calories, NO Fried, NO red meat, eating dinner prior to 7pm.....increasing fiber, protein & water. I am walking on Treadmill, WATP, and some other DVR'd workouts for arms & legs......I would like to start water training.....and possibly get my body fat analised...

How can we help you acheive your goals?
Encouragement when you see me doing something good when you spot it in my posts....sometimes I don't see the good I am doing.....and when you see the bad kick my butt!

Is there any specific request you have? Looking for a partner to hold you accountable for calories, exercise, etc? Do you need some inspiration each morning?

Can't think of anything right now but I will get back to you on this!
Old 04-27-2008, 10:57 PM   #51  
I was born this way hey!

S/C/G: Not telling/Shh/150

Omg, my own family still spells my name with a "I". It makes me sooooo mad. They've known me how long and still cant spell my own stinkin name. When I went to Catholic school everyone called me St. Francis. Grrr...I hated my name for the longest time. I'm pretty okay with it now though, lol. I just go by Francie..although some people think my name is Francies and not Frances, lol.

Last edited by Shopaholic1204; 04-27-2008 at 10:57 PM.
Old 04-27-2008, 11:02 PM   #52  

S/C/G: HW-300.2 GW-<175

Height: 5' 5.75"

Quote:
Also, wondering about your signatures - how do you get two side-by-side, and how do you center them?
If you use tickerfactory you have to chose small tickers. Then when you paste them into your sig area you have to take out ALL the spaces and wrap them in center format.
Old 04-27-2008, 11:04 PM   #53  
Blue Team Member

:che er2:

Happy Birthday to you, Happy birthday to you , Happy birthday dear Bernice, Happy Birthday to you ..
Old 04-27-2008, 11:08 PM   #54  

S/C/G: 351/ticker/175

Height: 5'9"

Hi! My name is Debbie and it's my first challenge. I'm so glad to be on the Blue Team!!

A little about me....I'm married to a great guy and we live in Washington state, but originally from Riverside, CA. I have a son who is married and lives down south of us. So now we have furbabies left at home. Two cats, Matilda and James, and two dogs, Sadie and Daisy.
I've been on this journey since April of last year (so it's almost my 1 year anniversary ) and look forward to continuing on. It's hard work but so well worth it.
Exercise is my downfall and that's the main reason I joined this challenge. With all you posting on your progress, I'm sure it will motivate me to get my buns in gear and move, move move!!!

What do you prefer to be called? Debbie
We talk a lot about being OP? What is YOUR plan? I'm a calorie counter. Watching fats and sugars as well.
How can we help you acheive your goals? Is there any specific request you have?Just be here and posting so I can keep being motivated by your progress and achievements.
Looking for a partner to hold you accountable for calories, exercise, etc? Do you need some inspiration each morning? Nope, just being here helps me already!

GO BLUE GO!!
Old 04-27-2008, 11:09 PM   #55  
I was born this way hey!

S/C/G: Not telling/Shh/150

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMPLS View Post
Ok a little bit about myself....
I'm 42 (today! LOL)

Mine is on Tuesday
Old 04-27-2008, 11:36 PM   #56  
i WANT this...bad

S/C/G: 225/ticker/140

Bernice!! I love that name, the first time I heard it was on
Hope Floats.. and I was like umm love it!..

Last edited by SephyFowl; 04-27-2008 at 11:37 PM. Reason: wrong movie.. duh lol
Old 04-27-2008, 11:49 PM   #57  
Made of Starstuff

Happy Birthday, Dmpls

Debbie - I've been at this for a year, too!
Old 04-27-2008, 11:50 PM   #58  
Becoming Less Fluffy

S/C/G: Then: 286 / Now: Ticker

Height: 5'4"

Smile Blue Again!

Hello Old and Welcome New Blues!
I'm so glad to be back in the challenge. Good luck, good patience and good choices everyone!

What do you prefer to be called?
Sonja or Fluffy

We talk a lot about being OP? What is YOUR plan?
My eating plan is to make healthy food choices following a combination of the South Beach Diet and USRDA rules. I use FitDay to track my cholesterol, sodium and fat. Everything else (protein, carbs, fiber) falls into place.
My exercise plan is to exercise 7 hours a week. 90 minutes is already allotted to my treasured belly dance class. And, I'm starting C25K today. I hope to get a weighted hula hoop during this challenge.

How can we help you achieve your goals?
I'm self-motivated, but I can always use advice when I'm stumped. And, Tee's recipes are always welcome.

Is there any specific request you have? Looking for a partner to hold you accountable for calories, exercise, etc? Do you need some inspiration each morning?
I like weekly exercise or goal challenges. Variety is the spice of life, they say.

I can be chatty and smiley obsessed, so I'll just apologize now. I'm looking forward to continuing my journey to a healthier me with you all. Go Blue!!
Old 04-28-2008, 12:07 AM   #59  
budding cinephile

S/C/G: 225/197.5/150

Height: 5'5 1/2"

Uh time to go study for my business law test tomorrow.
Old 04-28-2008, 12:15 AM   #60  
Blue Team Member

good luck on your test chellez law is harder then weight loss lol