Old 04-29-2008, 08:16 AM   #286  
Blue Team Member

S/C/G: 297/229/150

Height: 5'5/168cm

Quote:
Originally Posted by GirlyGirlSebas View Post
Hello Bluesers!
A big thanks for Roni (Diva) who was kind to give me the "rights" to our little blue pom pom girl. (Thanks, Roni. You might be on one of the other teams, but you're okay in my book!) Please feel free to use the cheerleader.....liberally!...in your posts. You can right click on her image, go to properties, and copy the address. Then, when posting, click on the icon for images(yellow box with a mountain) and paste the address in the form that comes up. Voila! Instant cheer.

Hope everyone has a great on-plan day. I'll check back in again later.

Go Blue!

Ok there was talk about having s team slogen thing for us.. i believe the best way is ^^^^^^^ care of diva and rhonda she is cute she is cheering us on amd most importantly she is blue lol if we could all have old betty blue here in our siggys it would show our true blue colors lol

we are here as a team cheering each other on she is very fitting

so now i spose since its the end of the day i should tell you how my day went..

breakfast was a ham sandwich with a little luaghing cow cheese
lunch was ham sandwich with avacado and lettuce
dinner was chicken breast baked potato brocolli cauli carrots and beans ..
i had a v8 juice for afternoon tea and some yoghurt for morning tea.
cals today 1500 ( you wouldnt guess its the day b4 shopping day would you?? lol )
We took the dog for an hour long walk and then i did 6kms on my elliptical in 30 minutes so a really good day even if i ate to much bread lol lucky its brown bread with grains in it ,, but still . I feel great i even remembered to take my multivitamin.. lol this afternoon i spent 30 minute sitting by the local pool sweating too lol.. it is so hot in our swim centre.. lol.. Cameron had lessons today .. Then its freezing outside.. we are coming into winter not summer lol.. even though this is the beachy challenge the only beachy i will see at the end of it is a picture of one i have on my wall lol ...
well its 944 pm tuesday here .. im logging out and going to bed to read.. i hope in the morning i can keep up with you girls lol ..
Go blues go we have the best team .. lol
Old 04-29-2008, 08:20 AM   #287  

S/C/G: 250/168/150

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faerie View Post
Just a quick morning "howdy" to everyone!

Karmuz - You really should check the derby out at least. It's in Waterbury. I'll have to double check, but I haven't seen their game schedule lately. There's gotta be one coming up soon! (Go Widowmakers )
ohh, waterbury isn't too far out of my way. for some reason i thought the events were in southern CT - like milford or something and that's an hour from me. definitely let me know when the next event is, or where i can find out the schedule.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velveteen View Post
]I miss Rollerderby. I think I'm going to see if they do it at all in Germany.

And if you are an old fart, then I am too (but I just don't care! hahaha!)
honestly i shouldn't feel like an old fart, but sometimes i do. like a frumpy old non-hip lady and i SHOULDN'T. i think i just need new clothes, but that isn't happening for awhile.
Old 04-29-2008, 08:27 AM   #288  
TBL Blue Team Member!

S/C/G: 294.5/ticker/170

Height: 6'0

For those asking about people in VA . . . I'm a little south of where the tornados hit and we didn't get much of the action. All is ok here. Hope all the other Virginians are ok? Chellez I think you are closer to Suffolk then I am are you ok??

LOVE the blue cheerleader!

Last edited by Hopefulpinkangel; 04-29-2008 at 08:28 AM.
Old 04-29-2008, 08:36 AM   #289  
Michelle the Vegan

S/C/G: >207/under goal/150

Height: ~5'9" of Snark

I need to watch the news sometimes -- I didn't know there were tornadoes in Va?
Old 04-29-2008, 08:38 AM   #290  
Accepting who she is

S/C/G: 173/see ticker/138

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by dixiedieter View Post
I didn't get my shoes They only had 1 pair in my size, and they were UGLY.
Asics can put together some seriously ugly combos.

Quote:
Originally Posted by amouse View Post
I LOVE TODDLERS... even naughty ones..
I have one to make you rethink that. My mom is an elementary ed professional, and she always thought she loved toddlers too. Then she dealt with Meara.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doragone View Post
[coast in Oregon.
I want to go to Oregon so badly!
Old 04-29-2008, 08:44 AM   #291  
Michelle the Vegan

S/C/G: >207/under goal/150

Height: ~5'9" of Snark

Quote:
Originally Posted by onthetee View Post
I have one to make you rethink that. My mom is an elementary ed professional, and she always thought she loved toddlers too. Then she dealt with Meara.
What a pretty name. Was that a family name?

Last edited by Mrs Snark; 04-29-2008 at 08:44 AM.
Old 04-29-2008, 08:52 AM   #292  
Recovering perfectionist

S/C/G: 250/ticker/160

Height: 5'4"

OK...I last posted less than 24 hours ago, and there have been 12 pages of posts added since then. There is no way I am going to be able to read everything, unless a night of insomnia hits! Are you folks sure you aren't mainlining caffeine???

Anyway, for some reason I am not able to figure out (unless it was just the stress of coming back to the real work-a-day world after 5 days in cottage nirvana) I had bad heartburn yesterday, all day. It was not hard to stay OP, in fact, it was hard to eat enough! I also find it hard to drink my water when I have heartburn. Today, so far so good, and 3 of 8 glasses of water are already down the hatch.

I got absolutely no exercise in yesterday, so that was my 'day off' for the week, no excuses. Do we have 'drill sargent' smiley??? I need one of those.

Have a great day, everyone! GO BLUE!

Old 04-29-2008, 08:55 AM   #293  
mj5

S/C/G: 299/see ticker/140

Height: 5'4''

Good Morning! I seriously overslept this am, so I didn't do a watp dvd this am. It's ok, though. I WILL go to the gym again today. Plan for today is legs/back--weights and cardio.

Yesterday while I was in the free weight room one of the 'muscle guys' asked me if I was using the set up next to me...hmmm, I wasn't, but must be I looked like I belonged there?! I am usually the only female in the free weight room and by far the most out of shape person in there--a scenario that at times messes w/ my confidence. I usually just turn up my music and walk right in, but every once in a while it gets to me.

Last edited by mj5; 04-29-2008 at 09:01 AM.
Old 04-29-2008, 08:59 AM   #294  
Blue Team Member

S/C/G: 297/229/150

Height: 5'5/168cm

Quote:
Originally Posted by onthetee View Post
I have one to make you rethink that. My mom is an elementary ed professional, and she always thought she loved toddlers too. Then she dealt with Meara.!

I wont be swayed.. i have a devil child too lol .. the things she has been up to and the wobblys she throws.. she is boss and if you dont do it her way watch out.. she started slamming doors at the tneder age of 18 months.. She has knocked over a whole display of gift card ontop of a frail elderly man in the post office.. she will strip.... anywhere... and i mean any where.. like thursday.. mum i need to go to the toilet.. ok leah the toilets are this way.. lol we were at a mall near the food court she ran to the food court with her pants down to her ankles me chasing her.. luaghing with the 100's of others who were laughing at me..
She has run onstage during a presntatio at school and had me chase her aounf the sateg like a clip out of benny hill.. she has taught me permanet marker doesnt come off of newly painted walls the paint does instead.. She has climbed out the bath fallen doing it and cut her self right where it hurts.. ( but missing the important things by milimeters but had had a continence problem since) and that lead to us being questioned by police.. lol..
She is allergic to alot things and has spent alot of time worrying me to death as she got sicker and sicker.. and finally found out she is allergic to food additives.. so our house is proceesed food free zone lol .. ( we also had to evict the cat , pull out the carpet buy leather lounges and get rid of curtains and get blinds and then i have to wash her bedding every other day.. lol yay for me)

i could just keep going and going i have storys of poop ,embarrasment more nudity and you name it she has done it .. no fear no shame.. no respect.. but still i love toddlers lol .. i did warn you guys im mad.. lol .. ok i really am loggin off now i promise lol .. 1030 pm here now lol night

Last edited by amouse; 04-29-2008 at 09:01 AM.
Old 04-29-2008, 09:01 AM   #295  
It's a life long struggle

S/C/G: 230/ticker/150

WOW, you gals can chat! I skimmed thru the last few pages but to really catch up I would need to read about 10 pages and I dont have that much time right now.

Me...I have no peircings. I used to have my ears done, but I let them grow in after I got married.
Tattoo's...I want to get one on my upper right back. It is a picture of 4 butterflies all representing each of my kids. It wont be when I get to goal like I had originally thought..it will be after I pay down the debt and actually save enough to pay for it in cash. SO, bottom line - YEARS.

Question for everyone: How old are you, and where do you live?

I am 31 and live in Ontario, Canada.
Old 04-29-2008, 09:09 AM   #296  
budding cinephile

S/C/G: 225/197.5/150

Height: 5'5 1/2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopefulpinkangel View Post
For those asking about people in VA . . . I'm a little south of where the tornados hit and we didn't get much of the action. All is ok here. Hope all the other Virginians are ok? Chellez I think you are closer to Suffolk then I am are you ok??
I'm actually in Newport News so I'm on the penisula side of the water.

I'm good this morning with no tornados in my area. I heard there was one in Coloniel Heights, VA near South Park Mall and the other was in Suffolk, VA which is about an hour's drive from me. Pretty nasty stuff... they have pictures up on Wavy TV 10

I'm going to come back in about 30 mins... I've spent my first hour of work this morning making a cheat sheet of names and locations for the team to use
Old 04-29-2008, 09:17 AM   #297  
Accepting who she is

S/C/G: 173/see ticker/138

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyler Durden View Post
What a pretty name. Was that a family name?
DH's last name is Irish and we wanted an unusual Irish name, even though he is not one of those people who is big into being Irish. I probably am more interested in it than he is. We like Meara, and one of our favorite places in Ireland was Connemeara (bay of the Sea), and Meara is Gaelic for sea, so there you go!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daffy29 View Post
Are you folks sure you aren't mainlining caffeine???
Of course I am. I homeschool. Coffee is just good parenting in a mug in this house.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mj5 View Post
I usually just turn up my music and walk right in, but every once in a while it gets to me.
I would put on my, "I'm the only broad in here, so TAKE THAT!" face and enjoy it. You should definitely see it as a confidence booster. The itty bitty chick on the Stairmaster probably can't carry her own groceries!

Quote:
Originally Posted by amouse View Post
i could just keep going and going i have storys of poop ,embarrasment more nudity and you name it she has done it .. no fear no shame.. no respect.. but still i love toddlers lol .. i did warn you guys im mad.. lol .. ok i really am loggin off now i promise lol .. 1030 pm here now lol night
The biggest difference is sense of humor. I have very little when it comes to my kids incidents. I know I should lighten up, but I just have not found a way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by momof4girls View Post
How old are you, and where do you live?
37 in Indianapolis
Old 04-29-2008, 09:25 AM   #298  

S/C/G: high285/resrart276/ticker/140

Height: 5'3"

Morning everyone. Man I don't know how some of you are keeping up with all of this...lol

Pintobean.. keeping each other on track would be great. I tend not to sway off course, but there are days when it's really hard! I have to make it to the blogs today.. really I do!

Doragone... I am a big fan of the thrift stores! I hope once I go down in size I can find stuff that is decent.

I'm with Amy, I love toddlers! I love babies and older kids too! My oldest has been ADHD/ODD for as long as I can remember, he keeps me on my toes, and always has. My 3 year old DD is as sweet as pie, but likes to have things her way. My 2yo DS is our "problem child". He has given us scares on a regular basis since he was just a few weeks gestation! We went for regular ultrasounds on him from the time I was 11 weeks. He had ECGs and various other tests way before he was born. He was born by c section 3 weeks early was 9lb 5oz and still ended up in the NICU for a day. He has been in the ER and the DRs office more times than I could even fathom. He has spent a day and a half blind from Shout laundry stuff, he has eaten Moth Balls and BenGay. But through it all, I have learned that life isn't always smooth sailing. I wouldn't trade these days for the world!

Well, I'm off to do math with my oldest. Hope all of you in Virginia are ok this morning!
Old 04-29-2008, 09:41 AM   #299  
Former Quitter

S/C/G: 310/310/180

Height: 5'7

Quote:
Originally Posted by chellez View Post
I've spent my first hour of work this morning making a cheat sheet of names and locations for the team to use

Quote:
Are you folks sure you aren't mainlining caffeine??
Definitely!

Quote:
Do we have 'drill sargent' smiley??? I need one of those.
DAFFY...YOU WILL EXERCISE TODAY!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mj5 View Post
I usually just turn up my music and walk right in, but every once in a while it gets to me.
Girlfriend, strut your stuff! I'm sure that weight room can only benefit from a bit of estrogen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by momof4girls View Post
Question for everyone: How old are you, and where do you live?
43....just outside of "Hotlanta,Jawja" How do you like my new southern drawl? I'm a regular peach now!

Last edited by GirlyGirlSebas; 04-29-2008 at 09:42 AM.
Old 04-29-2008, 09:47 AM   #300  
fat chick FKA Velveteen

Height: 5'5½

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyler Durden View Post
[B][COLOR="Blue"]
Velveteen, while I was running this morning I was listening to Lenny Kravitz's "Black Velveteen" song and thought of you, and then I came home and looked up the lyrics because he COULDN'T be singing what I think he was singing -- and, uh, OMG, yes he is! Dirty, dirty, boy but it is a GREAT song though!

I just did my 4 mile run this morning and now I need to plan out my meals for the day.

eep! I just read the lyrics myself! I can assure you my screen name did not come from that song

I did however get it from the Velveteen Rabbit because I wanted to "become real"

good going on the 4 mile run!!!