NAME: Laura

BIRTHDAY: 05/05/1988

RELATIONSHIP: Single but looking.

TOP WEIGHT: 140

CURRENT WEIGHT: 120

GOAL WEIGHT: 100-105

EYE COLOR: **** brown

HAIR COLOR: Box black

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Painting, reading, wasting time on the internet, working out, cooking, quilting, re-finishing old furniture. (hardXcore, I know)

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: Middle-Earth, New Brunswick, Canada

FAVORITE COLOR: Grey, purple, yellow.

FAVORITE FOODS: Veggie/Greek pizza. Curry. Crunchy Apples. Vanilla yogurt.

FAVORITE EXERCISE: Anything core.

FAVORITE BOOK(S): By FAR The Wizard of Earthseas series. love, Love, LOVE IT!

FAVORITE MOVIE(S): Big fan of Ghibli movies. Erin Brockovich, The first Matrix movie, super hero based movies, fantasies.

FAVORITE TV SHOW(S): Big Bang, How I met your Mother.... gahh, honestly haven't watched any tv in the past year and a half. mostly just Comedies.

FAVORITE BAND/MUSIC: It's all good as long as it's not annoying.

PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: I have an unhealthy love/have relationship with food.

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: I'll actually have the time and resources to do it properly.

WEIGHT LOSS PLAN: Cut the junk out, specifically white bread and chocolate. I have no problem with the exercise bit. I'm actually really fit, under this belly flab are actual abs, I can run 15km and do squates till the cows come home.

PIERCINGS: Once apon a time, before I joined the military, I had my eyebrow, cheeks (dimples), lip, belly button, A few in each ear.

TATTOOS: Nothing, yet....
grim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 05:20 AM   #182  

S/C/G: 280/277/199

Height: 5'4"

I am so excited to meet everyone here! (I am also exceptionally caffeinated and sleep deprived...I'm not always (or usually) this cheery)

Name: Jess

Birthday: Dec. 17

Status: Truly single for the first time in 5 years...and HAPPY ABOUT IT!

Top weight: 290

Current weight: 280 ish

Goal Weight: 200

Hobbies: ROLLER DERBY!!! Painting, Makeup, Reading

Favorite Authors: Kim Harrison, Laurel K. Hamilton, Jim Butcher, etc. Very avid reader, dont remember every single one, just the tops.

Favorite Movies: Ginger Snaps, The Big Lebowski, Whip It, The Craft, Practical Magic, tons more but blanking at the moment.

Favorite Music: THE CURE THE CURE THE CURE. Bauhaus, Type O Negative, The Damned, other than that fairly eclectic

Problems in weight loss: PCOS and Hypothyroidism

What will make it different this time: Had a health scare earlier this year, and I just feel ready to make big life changes. Somethings gotta give! I also started playing roller derby, so I want to become more of an all around athlete.
Amaranth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2012, 01:57 AM   #183  

S/C/G: 198/160/128lbs or 90/73/58kg

Height: 5'6

NAME: Leila

BIRTHDAY: In the blur week between Christmas & New Year

MARITAL STATUS: Happily Married

TOP WEIGHT: 90kg/198lbs

CURRENT WEIGHT: 73kg/160lbs

GOAL WEIGHT: 58kg/128lbs but anywhere in that general vicinity would be nice.

EYE COLOR: Blue

HAIR COLOR: Naturally dark brown but I'm a recovering bleach blonde with a bodge diy brown dye job.

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Blogging, photography, graphic design, newbie coding (I'm a self teaching javascript, html & css student), watching doco's of anything really but in particular I love universe ones, sewing, baking & thrifting.

PETS: A dog, Koda. He is my spoilt only child. He just turned seven and made the journey to Seattle from Perth, Western Australia with my husband & I.

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: Redmond, Microsoftville

FAVORITE COLOR: I anything with colour in it really but I have a soft spot for pink.

FAVORITE FOODS: Rotisserie chicken with chips & gravy.

FAVORITE EXERCISE: Dancing like a mental lady in front of my kinect. But after that running.

FAVORITE BOOK(S): Go Ask Alice. I read it in high school and it has never left my mind. But mostly I read non-fiction.

FAVORITE MOVIE(S): I don't do favourite movies.

FAVORITE TV SHOW(S): My current favs are Peep Show, Community, Modern Family, 30 Rock, Arrested Development, Breaking Bad.

All time favs - Friends, Daria, Firefly, BSG, Buffy, Angel & IT Crowd. I'm sure there are more I always forget something.

FAVORITE BAND/MUSIC: Um everything. Jimi Hendrix, Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, The Beatles, Daft Punk, The Bloody Beetroots, The Naked & Famous, Nine Inch Nails, Florence & The Machine, MGMT, Machinehead, System of a Down, Stone Sour, Massive Attack, Mozart, Beethoven, Rob Zombie, The Temper Trap, Sia, Bon Iver, DeadMau5 and loads more.

PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: I can be super lazy.

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: I don't want to die.

WEIGHT LOSS PLAN: Eat healthy, exercise & make the right decisions.

RELIGION: Not quite agnostic, not quite atheist.

POLITICS: Liberal free thinker.

PIERCINGS: Naval

TATTOOS: None yet. I'm getting my first one in the next month and plans for two others once I can afford it plus a big back piece I've been drawing for years.
thegetfitgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2012, 11:48 PM   #184  

S/C/G: 293/284/185

Height: 5'1"

Ok here we gooo.

My name is Andrea I am 24,,,I have a beautifully evil 4 year old daughter. I am engaged to the love of my life and he is my biggest motivator. I have been overweight since I turned like 2 or something because I was only a 5lb baby. Dont know what happened there. Thank the goddess that my daughter looks like she is going to be a healthy weight when she is my age. She is even at a healthy weight now, she keeps growing up instead of out lol. I have tried many many diets until this time, I am doing a combination of a few as well as my own made up plan. lol I am hoping to find other like me, I am looking for a buddy though...someone I can talk to every day, we can motivate each other!! I have a blog you can see that at 3fatchicks.com/diet-blogs/anjnsmn ...I think that is the address.

Current weight 284
start weight 293
goal weight 185 ( I like being big)

I do not have an idea of what I want to weigh just what I want to look like or what size I wanna be.

Ive got 6 tattoos and my ears peirced of course, my tongue is peirced and previous peircings that have closed are naval, lip and libre.

Once I get to where I wanna be I am going to get my lip done again...or my eyebrow. My belly button has been done wrongly and gotten infected too many times soo there is WAY too much scar tissue for someone to try to peirce through, might get the sides done though, or the bottom!!
anjnsmn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 09:49 PM   #185  

S/C/G: 225/215/140

Height: 6'0

Status: Um? A-sexual... at best? Not much in to the concept of relationships. >.>

Pets: Um, Doogle-bomb-diggity... Our pet rat. Savik-cam and Mr. Spoke (Our identical cats), and Fifi and Kuma-garu (emi) our dense, but loveable, dogs.

Degree/Job: Ga and GameStop

Music: I listen to just about everything, even blue grass and show tunes.

TV: To tell you the truth, I don't really watch TV. Glee, sadly enough, and maybe family guy and CSI but that's about it.

Movies: I couldn't even begin to label off all the movies I watch. It goes on forever.

Interests/Hobbies: Gaming and computer tech, full out nerd, digital art as well.

Dieting history: I don't really have one.

Goals:My main goal is to loose body fat and replace it with muscle. If I can get down to a size 9 and see a noticeable difference in my muscle structure I'll be happy.

Religion: I've never had one.

Last edited by Zombie latte; 01-19-2012 at 09:49 PM.
Zombie latte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2012, 07:12 PM   #186  

S/C/G: 235/219/143

Height: 5'6"

Hello all, this looks like a great forum to be a part of so I thought I'd introduce myself.

Name: Lucille (or Luci)

Height: 5'6"

Weight loss goal: At my start I was looking to lose 93 lbs, currently am 10 lbs down and my mini-goal is losing 47lbs.

Cheers!
LuciMarie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 10:20 AM   #187  

S/C/G: 161/137/112

Height: 5ft1

NAME: Charlotte

BIRTHDAY: 3rd November 1981 - But apparently I look 16!! Haha

RELATIONSHIP: Married

TOP WEIGHT: 161 (that I'm aware of)

CURRENT WEIGHT: 137

GOAL WEIGHT: 103-112

EYE COLOR: blueygreen

HAIR COLOR: Black and pink

FAVORITE FOODS: Curry and pasta

FAVORITE EXERCISE: Eliptical traier, walking and running.

FAVORITE BOOK(S): HUNDREDS! I love horror, fantasy, sci-fi, history and crime )

FAVORITE BAND/MUSIC: Heavy metal, screamo and rock. Caliban, Bon Jovi, Atreyu, The Used, Rob Zombie, Drowning Pool, etc.

PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: I was lazy.... we both got full time un active jobs and eat lots of takeaways!

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: I'm making an effort )

WEIGHT LOSS PLAN: Calorie counting and lots of exercise (which I love)

PIERCINGS: Just my ears

TATTOOS: 3! A dragon, the word Tiger (in Chinese) and a squiggle!!

PLEASE add me on myfitnesspal (BadFaith1) I need some friends )
Badfaith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 11:19 AM   #188  
...and I need to dance!

S/C/G: 176.6/144.4/140

Height: 5'3"

Loving that I found this sub-forum!

Name: Jessie

Top Weight: around 190

Current Weight: 157

Goal Weight:140 (maybe I'd go lower, but would be perfectly happy at 140)

Weight Loss Plan: Counting calories and working out

Music: Lots of it. It's my passion and we see as much live music as we can. Tea Leaf Green, Widespread Panic, looooove funk and old school soul. Anything on vinyl. The ipod is reserved for the car or the gym. At home, we only listen to vinyl.

Piercings: Ears and bellybutton (had that since high school, I have no idea why I've never taken it out) Used to have my nose and tongue done. Tongue seriously messed up my teeth.

Tattoos: 2, technically 3 if you count that one current tattoo is a cover up of a very old tattoo. I have plans for future tattoos.
SisterFunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 01:31 PM   #189  

S/C/G: 185/139/120

Height: 5'4"

I've been on 3FC for a couple weeks now, but just discovered this forum was here. My name is Jessica, and I'm 28, a software developer, married, with a 2 year old daughter.

My top weight was 185, just under 2 months ago, and figured I'd better get my *** in gear, as I was a couple pounds heavier than my husband. I'm hoping to get back to 135, which is where I was at when I finished university, before getting a desk job.

Right now, I only have a few facial piercings (4ga nostrils, vertical medusa, bridge). But in high school and university, I was really heavy into piercings, the most I had at any one given time was 62. When I was pregnant with my daughter, I took most of them out, and even more after she was born, because she became my new priority (and liked to pull on them).

I do have quite a few tattoos though, a full sleeve, a large piece from my hip to my armpit on one side, and then probably a dozen or so other small to medium tattoos.

So I've always highly identified with the tattooed / pierced sub-culture, and am excited to have discovered this forum (but honestly I'm not really sure how much an alternative forum will help with my weight loss :P)
JessicaB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 04:47 AM   #190  

S/C/G: 191/189.7/130

Height: 5'8

You ladies sound great! I've been this subforum all night.

NAME: Dani

BIRTHDAY: Labor Day Weekend

MARITAL STATUS: Boyfriend of 3 years.

JOB: I'm currently a college student with a major in Special Ed. I'll hopefully be student teaching soon!

TOP WEIGHT: 191 lbs

CURRENT WEIGHT: 191 lbs

GOAL WEIGHT: 130ish would be amazing.

EYE COLOR: Hazel

HAIR COLOR: Light Brown

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: I'm a news junkie. I love reading biographies, particularly of musicians. I'm trying to become a gym rat, so I guess I can file that under 'soon to be hobbies'.

PETS: Two dogs. One Pit Bull and one Pomeranian.

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: The Bible Belt.

FAVORITE COLOR: Blue or green.

FAVORITE FOODS: Mexican, Japanese, Indian, a good pizza.

FAVORITE EXERCISE: Spinning.

FAVORITE BOOK(S): Dispatches From the Edge, Sherlock Holmes series, LOTR, any Stephen King novel, 1776, Fahrenheit 451, A Brief History of Time.

FAVORITE MOVIE(S): Monty Python's Life of Brian. The Boondock Saints. American History X. Clerks I & II. Forrest Gump. The Godfather Trilogy. Juno. Little Miss Sunshine.

FAVORITE TV SHOW(S): Dexter. United States of Tara. Parenthood. Glee. Arrested Development. Portlandia. Friends. Louie. Rescue Me.

FAVORITE BAND/MUSIC: The Civil Wars. Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeroes. The Beatles. Mumford and Sons. Florence + the Machine. Gotye. The Doors. The Dead Kennedys. The Ramones. The New York Dolls. Bob Dylan. Johnny Cash. Elton John. The Rolling Stones. Pink Floyd.

PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: I mess up a little and lose all motivation.

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: I'm finally doing it for the right reasons.

WEIGHT LOSS PLAN: Whole grains, no red meat, 5 fruits and veggies, no diary, egg whites, and a little bit of dark chocolate for treats. 30 mintues of exercise 6 days a week.

RELIGION: Atheist.

POLITICS: Green Party.

PIERCINGS: None.

TATTOOS: None. Although, I've been toying with getting my grandfather's birthday on my shoulder for a year. Maybe someday.
Dani905 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 12:09 PM   #191  

S/C/G: 164/160/140

Hi everyone!

NAME: Sara

BIRTHDAY: 9/26/78

RELATIONSHIP: Married almost 10 years

TOP WEIGHT: 164

CURRENT WEIGHT: 164

GOAL WEIGHT: 140

EYE COLOR: blue

HAIR COLOR: brown with a heavy dose of gray

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: All things reading! I'm pretty active on Goodreads and I'm a moderator for a couple book clubs there. I also love doing reading challenges and have around 40 going right now.

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: West MI

FAVORITE COLOR: green

FAVORITE FOODS: veggie pizza and subs

FAVORITE EXERCISE: biking and walking

FAVORITE BOOK(S): Discworld series by Terry Pratchett, Parasol Protectorate series by Gail Carriger, Kate Daniels series by Ilona Andrews. I reading love fantasy, steampunk, paranormal romance, YA, horror, non-fiction

FAVORITE MOVIE(S): x

FAVORITE TV SHOW(S): x

FAVORITE BAND/MUSIC: I'm on a David Gerrett kick right now

PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: I'm a lazy eater

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: I'm tired of feeling like a frumpy mom. I want to be hot again!

WEIGHT LOSS PLAN: count calories and keep track of the food I eat. Start exercising every day, even if it's just a walk.

PIERCINGS: x

TATTOOS: x
veggiegirl123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2012, 04:44 PM   #192  

Hi! My name is Jessica, and I am 25.

I live in Shreveport, LA. Most boring city ever.

I have several tattoos. Would have more, but I can't find a worthy tattoo artist since my friend moved back up north.

At one point, I had more piercings than necessary. Are were facial/ears.
Current piercings are the septum, one half of a helix orbital, and a microdermal behind my left ear.

Music: TooL is my drug. I would do just about anything for Maynard.

Oh yeah, and the important one. Weight. I don't track my weight. That number on the scale isn't a direct representation of my progress. How I feel and how my clothing fit is a better representation. (:
tnc0712 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2012, 03:23 PM   #193  
Lifestyle Changes

S/C/G: 295/sig/175

Height: 5'9

NAME: ReBecca

BIRTHDAY: May 30th

MARITAL STATUS: Single

TOP WEIGHT: 260lbs

CURRENT WEIGHT: 254.5lbs

GOAL WEIGHT: 130lbs

EYE COLOR: Green

HAIR COLOR: A level 7(for all you hairdressers/ex-hairdressers) or blonde for everyone else.

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Hula hoop dance, ukulele, tin whistle, writing, reading, drawing, movies, television, history, languages...lots of stuff!

PETS: I used to have cats but now I have no pets. My parents, whom I live with, own two dogs and an evil cat. Okay she's not evil but she's not nearly as lovey as my cats were. I blame my mom.

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: Anchorage, Alaska

FAVORITE COLOR: I love green, purple and orange. I wear a lot of black/those colors. I also like pink on occasion. I wear blue/white around Christmas because I get in the spirit!

FAVORITE FOODS: Umm, I have a lot of favorite foods. Pizza. I friggin' love pizza. Also, strawberries. Those two things are the best. Not together, of course.

FAVORITE EXERCISE: Running, walking, biking, swimming and hula hooping!

FAVORITE BOOK(S): Requiem for a Dream, Tweak, The Child Thief, The Persian Boy, The Three Stigmata of Palmer Eldritch, A Scanner Darkly, Neuromancer, The Legend of Drizzt Do'Urden, The Millenium Series...There's a lot more. So many.

FAVORITE MOVIE(S): Again, OH SO MANY. Alexander, Requiem for a Dream, Drive Angry, The Millenium Series(Swedish, all of them)...There's just a lot.

FAVORITE TV SHOW(S): Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Adventure Time, Futurama, Dexter, Breaking Bad, Ugly Betty, Angel...There's a few more. Some animes as well.

FAVORITE BAND/MUSIC: Marilyn Manson is my favorite since childhood, but there are others. Oomph!, Wednesday 13(And all his other bands, Murderdolls, Frankenstein Drag Queens from Planet 13, Maniac Spider Trash..), Atmosphere, Amy Winehouse, Angelspit, The Anomalies, Arch Enemy, Bjork, The Bloodhound Gang, Cannibal Corpse, Celldweller, Charon, Children of Bodom, Cibo Matto, The Clancy Brothers, Deathstars, Dope Stars Inc, Dope, Flogging Molly, Hanzel Und Gretyl, Judas Priest, The Gossip, Lily Allen, Lykke Li, Meat Loaf, Misfits, No Doubt, Orgy, Rob Zombie, White Zombie, Static-X, Wintersun, Zeromancer. Whoo. There's a few more but that's about it.

PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: Addictive personality. It feels good to eat a lot, so I do.

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: Each time I have a go I pick up better habits. I think it's just a matter of time before the weight loss sticks.

WEIGHT LOSS PLAN: Calorie counting, good food, fruits n' veggies and exercise.

RELIGION: Dunno. Not Christian though. Pretty New Agey but not pagan or Wiccan anymore. Just doin' my thing.

POLITICS: Liberal.

PIERCINGS: Tongue, lip. My ears are gaged.

TATTOOS: I have a pretty detailed medium-sized tattoo on my back, on my upper right shoulder. It's a dragon coiled around a grandfather clock.
thewalrus0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 07:39 PM   #194  

S/C/G: 350/296/125

Height: 177cm

NAME: Kris

BIRTHDAY: May 22nd

MARITAL STATUS: Married

TOP WEIGHT: Top weight ever? 330llbs

CURRENT WEIGHT: 253.6lbs

GOAL WEIGHT: 150lbs and then we'll see if I want to reevaluate.

EYE COLOR: Light blue

HAIR COLOR: Ashy-brown though I dye it at least 4 times a year. It has been every colour under the sun except pink! (I hate pink, reminds me of red bean paste which I hated as a child).

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Baking (makes the weightloss thing very difficult!), writing, video games, movies, tv shows, hockey and football.

PETS: Two black and white Corgi-mix rescued dogs, both under 20lbs with the most amazing personalities. MoneyPenny (AKA Penny, Pen, Penny Poopsmith, and Penny Pumperknickle) is a corgi-daschund mix that is very shy but totally rambunctious. She is my inspiration as she is a little TANK. Penny is loaded with muscle! Stormageddon Dark Lord of All (AKA Stormy, Storm-o, and Stormy-Pants), is an anxious corgi-chihuahua mix with big round brown-eyes that water a lot and is a total gentleman. He is such an awesome cuddler and we are working constantly on his anxiety. He deserves to be happy and calm! I'm a bit in love with my furry children if you couldn't tell!

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: British Columbia, Canada

FAVORITE COLOR: Green and Blue...coincidentally, also the colours of my favourite hockey team, the Canucks! Also, I love yellow as an accent colour.

FAVORITE FOODS: Go through phases with food. Right now my 2 "ultimate" foods are Mac N' Cheese (the more unhealthy the more I love it) and fresh scones with clotted cream and homemade strawberry jam. I am a major anglophile and am in total heaven with a perfectly baked scone!

FAVORITE EXERCISE: Strength training (especially glute presses!), rambling for long distances, and any competitive sport.

FAVORITE BOOK(S): I Never Promised You a Rose Garden by Joanne Greenberg, Any Jane Austen, Oscar Wile, John Donne. I love first 4 books in the Vampire Chronicles by Anne Rice.

FAVORITE MOVIE(S): 28 Days Later, Lord of the Rings, Gosford Park, M*A*S*H, Goodbye Lenin, Bridget Jones' Diary.

FAVORITE TV SHOW(S): Doctor Who, Skins, Fawlty Towers, Star Trek (TNG, DS9, Voyager), Misfits, The Cafe, Stella, Sherlock, Inspector Morse/Endeavour, Glee, Great British Bake Off

FAVORITE BAND/MUSIC: I have rather...eclectic tastes...The Cranberries, Sarah Slean, Loreena Mckennitt, Less Than Jake, Goldfinger, musical soundtracks, Breaking Benjamin, Linkin Park, The Used, My Chemical Romance, Ellie Goulding, Kate Rusby, The Waterboys.

PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: Laziness, procrastination, and addiction to sugar and baked goods!

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: It's only my second major attempt but I have moved out of my parents house and am living with my husband. I can control the food that comes into the house and what food I make for dinner. Having my husband totally gung-ho for getting fit is a HUGE help too. We encourage each other and exercise together. It's fabulous! I feel like it's completely attainable this time.

WEIGHT LOSS PLAN: Modified Herbal Magic diet plan. It worked in the past but I'm not sure I want to continue with it. No pills, just the simple counting the type of food you're eating. I mostly watch my starches, dairy, fat, and fruits and weight myself weekly and measure myself monthly.

RELIGION: Christian but in this day and age, Christian usually = close-minded to many people (and I totally understand why)..sooo...open-minded Christian?

POLITICS: Green Party

PIERCINGS: 2 lobes and a cartalage. Had a horrible experience with my cartalage piercing so it's kind of deterred me from getting anything else (though I want/love septum piercings and nose piercings)

TATTOOS: nothing yet. Using it as motivation to get one when I hit my goal. Thinking of getting a giant squid...it's my favourite animal or a section of a hymn that I really connect with (Come Thou Fount of Every Blessing).
Skellig19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 06:05 AM   #195  
Just Call Me Lyric!

S/C/G: 193/193/140

Height: 5'7"

Talking

NAME: Lyric

BIRTHDAY: June 15

MARITAL STATUS: Divorced

TOP WEIGHT: Top weight ever? 200 (WHEN PREGNANT)

CURRENT WEIGHT: 193 LBS

GOAL WEIGHT: 140lbs and then we'll see if I want to reevaluate.

EYE COLOR: Green

HAIR COLOR: well my original hair color is medium to dark brown but has been dyed every color of the rainbow lol

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: dancing, music, singing, spending time with my family n kids (we are all very close), poetry (reading n writing it), photography, starting art projects but rarely finishing lol, scrap booking, computers (facebook addict)

PETS: 1 orange female kitty named Izzy shes a little over a year old, a rescue

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: USA

FAVORITE COLOR: Blue, black, silver and anything glittery!!

FAVORITE FOODS: Chili, tacos, chocolate

FAVORITE EXERCISE: walking

FAVORITE BAND/MUSIC: Lana Del Rey, Tori Amos, Dave Matthews Band, Breaking Benjamin, The Used, My Chemical Romance, Ellie Goulding, Kate Bush, and alot more!!!!.

PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: Laziness, procrastination, and sugary foods and chocolate. cookies etc.

WEIGHT LOSS PLAN: Not sure yet. Just joined the site today and dont have a plan but joined to get some inspiration and support and motivation hopefully.

POLITICS: Demo

PIERCINGS: 2 ear lobes, nose, belly button, monroe.

TATTOOS: 5 : My sons name (Brent) on right arm, daughter (Reilly) name on left arm, the map (boot) of Italy and the word Familia on my lower back, a heart wrapped in barbed wire on ankle...more to come!
Lyric Dawn is offline   Reply With Quote