S/C/G: 254/228/160

Height: 5'8"

MARITAL STATUS: Let's not talk about it - non-existent

TOP WEIGHT: 254

CURRENT WEIGHT: 251

GOAL WEIGHT: 150-160

HEIGHT: 5'7"

EYE COLOR: Green/Hazel

HAIR COLOR: Very dark brown. Trying right now not to wash it b/c countless hairdressers have told me not to. Currently feeling very gross

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: MUSIC, going to shows, reading, movies (see why I don't lose weight!), .

PETS: None but I want a dog so badly! Won't get one while in an apartment though.

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: Southeast USA

FAVORITE COLOR: Purple though most would tell you lately it's pink and black

FAVORITE FOODS: Ice cream, bacon, pizza, chinese. But I LOVE fruits and veggies too. Strawberries are my fave, love asparagus.

FAVORITE EXERCISE: I like workouts with dancing in them. Last night I did a Carmen Electra workout. I just prefer to do them when no one else is around. I'm starting to like my bike more and swimming is okay too.

FAVORITE BOOK(S): How to Kill a Rock Star, Twilight series, God Shaped Hole, anything by Chuck Klosterman

FAVORITE MOVIE(S): Anything with Johnny Depp (my absolute fave is What's Eating Gilbert Grape)

FAVORITE BAND/MUSIC: 311, My Chemical Romance, Incubus, Motion City Soundtrack, Blink-182, Valencia, All Time Low, The Rocket Summer, New Found Glory, and many many many many more.

PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: Bad eating habits, sedentary.

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: In the words of another band I love, Taking Back Sunday..."So sick so sick of being tired and oh so tired of being sick." Depressed, feeling crappy physically, and tired of accepting that this is my life, because it doesn't have to be.

WEIGHT LOSS PLAN: Doing it on my own. I want this to be a lifestyle change, I don't want this weight coming back on.

RELIGION: Baptist, but don't really practice

POLITICS: Very liberal

PIERCINGS: Just ears, I wanted my eyebrow for the longest time but now I have a pretty conservative job, won't happen as long as I'm there.

TATTOOS: See above. I really want the song lyric in my signature "Make this be for something, or else it's all just nothing" on my wrist. I keep balking. I'm seriously wussy when it comes to pain as well.
mypunkrockromance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2009, 03:25 PM   #47  
food bloody food

S/C/G: 245/242/160

Height: 5'4"

NAME: Anni
BIRTHDAY: April 30
MARITAL STATUS: Soon.
PARENTAL STATUS: One stupendous 4 year old girlchild.
TOP WEIGHT: 250(non-pregnant high)
CURRENT WEIGHT: 218
GOAL WEIGHT: 140-160
EYE COLOR: Hazel
HAIR COLOR: Dyed dark brown
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Visual arts. reading. writing. thinking. screaming. smiling. animals. nature. creation. destruction. metal things. vintage things. beautiful things.
PETS: Need cats.
GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: Tempe, AZ
FAVORITE COLOR: brassy gold.
FAVORITE FOODS: thai. chocolate. japanese. blts.
FAVORITE EXERCISE: Walking. sports. dancing. swimming.
FAVORITE BOOK(S): Religion/Occult/Mythology. Philosophy. Psychology. History. Anything by Bukowski/Plath/Cummings.
FAVORITE MOVIE(S): Too many to think of.
FAVORITE TV SHOW(S): Whatever looks interesting.
FAVORITE BAND/MUSIC: behemoth. bjork. tool. bat for lashes.
PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: Grew up with huge portions/Gluttony
WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: I'm not sure it'll be any different. I'm just willing to try.
WEIGHT LOSS PLAN: Calorie counting. more whole foods. watch portions and sugar.
RELIGION: Firm belief in the Eternal.
POLITICS: All over the place.
PIERCINGS: Two in each ear.
TATTOOS: I'm too brootal for tattoos.

Last edited by heartface; 07-25-2009 at 03:25 PM.
heartface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 04:35 PM   #48  

S/C/G: 140/140/125

Height: 5'5"

NAME: Rachel
BIRTHDAY: January 5th
MARITAL STATUS: Engaged
PARENTAL STATUS: No children
TOP WEIGHT: 169
CURRENT WEIGHT: 144
GOAL WEIGHT: 115-120
EYE COLOR: Brown
HAIR COLOR: Brown
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Blogging, Bicycles, Family, Friends, Trivia, Printmaking, Pottery/Ceramics, Complex Discussions, Paranormal, Eco-Friendliness, Animals, Autumn Mornings, Reminiscing, Health of Body and Mind, Body Modification, Sleeping, Lazy Days, History, Ebaying (stolen off my facebook, haha)
PETS: 1 Dog
GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: Philadelphia, PA
FAVORITE COLOR: Purple or Green
FAVORITE FOODS: Sweets. I'm a sucker for dessert.
FAVORITE EXERCISE: Cardio. Core training. Bike rides.
FAVORITE BOOK(S): Lovely Bones.
FAVORITE MOVIE(S): Shawshank Redemption, Amelie, Saw (series) Garden State, Life Is Beautiful
FAVORITE TV SHOW(S): Six Feet Under (rip), Paranormal State, Ghost Hunters, Ghost Adventures, Ace of Cakes, Jon and Kate Plus Eight, The Biggest Loser, Law and Order, Survivor, Cities of the Underworld, Medium, Modern Marvels, Hells Kitchen
FAVORITE BAND/MUSIC: Elliott Smith, Pinback, New Order, Death Cab for Cutie, Cursive, Misfits (Danzig era), Ben Folds Five, Fiona Apple, Gorilla Biscuits, Siouxsie And The Banshees, Ben Kweller
PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: Getting into ruts where I don't lose at weeks at a time even though I follow my diet to a T.
WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: I've researched a lot more. I'm losing a whole lot slower, that way I won't gain it all back within a few months of maintaining.
WEIGHT LOSS PLAN: Calorie counting.
RELIGION: Not really religious but I do believe in a higher being.
POLITICS: Don't ask.
PIERCINGS: 1 inch lobes, double lip, septum, double dermal anchors on my chest (retired now), double navel. Getting philtrum done soon.
TATTOOS: None. Haven't decided on what I want.
rblace87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 11:00 PM   #49  
on the way to skinny

S/C/G: 278/ticker/160

Height: 5'9"

I'm sooo glad this forum exists! I think it's definitely where I'll fit in best =D

I'm Rachel. I'm 19 years old and I SERIOUSLY need to lose some weight...lol

I love to read...I pretty much go through 3-4 large books a week, and I wouldn't have it any other way. I'll read anything, so feel free to suggest your favorites!

I play cello and guitar and piano and violin and viola and bass and I'm learning clarinet and I want to learn saxophone and oboe and flute and trumpet and bassoon...yeah I'm pretty much a huge music nerd.

I play an MMO with my boyfriend called Final Fantasy XI...He lives in huntsville, TX..and I live in houston. I met him when I was up there for college...but I couldn't afford to stay up there...and we'd already been dating for almost a year when I moved back, so we decided to stay together and start playing an MMO so we'd be able to still do something together even though we weren't physically near each other. He's a great guy, doesn't really understand why I want to lose this weight so badly, thinks I look great now...but I'm pretty sure he's just crazy...lol

I've got the two cutest cats in the world...well technically they're still kittens. The black one is Luigi, and the White one is Mario. I'll post some cute pictures of them later in the picture thread =D

I wanted to go to school for Music Education and become an orchestra teacher, but now that's not going to happen because I injured my arm and I can't play cello (my main and favorite instrument) as much as I need to anymore to be a music major...SO I moved back home and I'm working at the coffee shop I worked at junior and senior year in high school (which definitely makes life hard when you're dieting and can't have ANY of the stuff you sell...) and am going to be going to community college to take core classes and then will probably transfer to the University of Houston and get and education degree and teach second grade =D

Music...well that's a tough one. I listen to pretty much everything you could come up with. I love the acoustic stuff, punk, pop, metal, classical, rock, pretty much anything. I also have a soft spot for celtic music..lol

I don't watch much TV, but when I do it's mostly shows like CSI or Bones or Numbers. I don't have cable, so there isn't ever much on.

That's pretty much it...lol. If you want to know more about me, just PM me! ^^
DivineFidelity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2009, 10:30 PM   #50  

S/C/G: 354/342/250(for now)

Height: 5'3"

NAME: Sarah

BIRTHDAY: November 18

MARITAL STATUS: Divorced. Currently in Long Distance relationship (will be 2 years in Oct/09) with a wonderful man who treats me wonderfully

TOP WEIGHT: Not entirely sure. I would guess close to 400, highest weighed weight is 331.

CURRENT WEIGHT: 326

GOAL WEIGHT: 180 for now, may tweak it once I get some progress going.

HEIGHT: 5'3"

EYE COLOR: Grey

HAIR COLOR: Currently very dark brown, almost black

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Reading, writing, computer gaming (played Everquest for years, and WoW for a few months), growing herbs (cooking herbs) indoors, cooking/creating recipes, traveling.

PETS: 2 sweet furballs of the feline variety

OCCUPATION: student (as of January 2010)/part time home caregiver atm

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: Southwestern Ontario, Canada 80 % of the time/Midwest, USA the rest of the time.

FAVORITE COLOR: Red

FAVORITE FOODS: Salad, anything garlic related, pasta, apples.

FAVORITE EXERCISE: Sex *blushes*, walking, swimming, water aerobics.

FAVORITE BOOK(S): the poetry of Leonard Cohen, anything by Jodi Picoult, anything by Jennifer Weiner, Shakespeare, The Time Traveler's Wife (amazing book), Heart-Shaped Box by Joe Hill (great scary book), too many more to name.

FAVORITE MOVIE(S): The Princess Bride, Twelve Monkeys, Secondhand Lions, Mean Girls, Thank You For Smoking, The Dark Knight, Brokeback Mountain, Sideways, Airplane, Sabrina (the original), Zombie Movies, getting into horror/thriller movies.

FAVORITE BAND/MUSIC: I like a little bit of everything in terms of music. I tend to pay attention to the lyrics more than the music itself. I love Billy Joel, The Beatles, Tom Jones, 60's to 80's music. The occasional current song will catch my ear, but give me the classics any day.

PROBLEM In WEIGHTLOSS: Focusing on me. I am a people pleaser, coupled with depression, and a misdiagnosis that had me on the wrong medication for years.

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: I am doing this for me, and no one else. I am in a good place mentally and I want to be in a good place physically too.

WEIGHT LOSS PLAN: No real plan, just common sense. Have cut out of most of the sugar in my diet, taking little steps at a time. Lots of fresh fruit and veggies, only healthy fats.

RELIGION: Agnostic

POLITICS: Best kept to yourself

PIERCINGS: Ears and just got my tongue pierced on July 31st.

TATTOOS: None yet.
Old 09-03-2009, 04:01 PM   #51  
traveller chick

S/C/G: 80/79.5/65 (KG)

Height: 5'6''

Ohhh I think this one is is for me

NAME: Isabela
BIRTHDAY: April 2nd
MARITAL STATUS: Soon. (hopefully)
TOP WEIGHT: 116kgs (250lbs +/-)
CURRENT WEIGHT: 72kgs (160lbs)
GOAL WEIGHT: 140-132
EYE COLOR: Hazel
HAIR COLOR: Dyed light brown
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Most time I spend buying vintage stuff..Im a big fan of 50's , so i spend a lot of time for the culture and so on..
PETS: Love Guinea pigs
GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: Im a Portuguese, who lived most of my life in Brazil, but now I study in Poland and go often to Germany cuz my boyfriend lives there.
FAVORITE COLOR: Polka dots black and white
FAVORITE FOODS: Japonese and ice cream.
FAVORITE EXERCISE: Walking and jogging
FAVORITE BOOK(S): From Anne Rice to Sidney Sheldon , Candace Bushnell , mistic/ spirituals book ... loads of books
FAVORITE MOVIE(S): All from Tarantino
FAVORITE TV SHOW(S): Lost , true blood , scrubs
FAVORITE BAND/MUSIC: Psychobilly , Rockabilly , Oi! and ska.
PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: i like to eat all the time, emotional eater
WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: Im more aware about my weight problem.
WEIGHT LOSS PLAN: Calorie counting. trying to avoid sugar and more whole grain (and tell my boyfriend to stop screwing my diet)
RELIGION: Kinda alternative.. all related to nature.
POLITICS: Well Im a nowhere citizen so.. I'm not aware about politics in Poland..
PIERCINGS: I had at least 10... but now it's all gone.. (too old)
TATTOOS: 4 of them.. most of it old school tattoos... and a biggg one in my back (L)
izzystizzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 05:00 PM   #52  

S/C/G: 188/171/135

Height: 5'7

Name Ashley

Age 20

Location ontario canada

Weight & Height: 184, at 5'5". Been 180 since as long as I can remember. But I gained about 10 pounds now I'm going to lose a lot and see what being more light and fit will be like

Books I would say that vonnegut is my favourite author... big fan of oscar wilde's a picture of dorian gray... haven't been up to reading much though lately

Music I am pretty openminded about music. pop, rock, alternative, goth rock, electronic music, metal, punk rock, hip hop, riot grrl, dance, singersongwriter... lots a favourite music

TV hmm i'd have to say The L Word, True Blood and Star Trek, haha

Goals see what it's like to be fit, and to stop being chubby all my life. get some self esteem while i'm at it. be dedicated to something

Religion I am an atheist

Politics very liberal

Relationship Status single
Old 10-29-2009, 11:19 PM   #53  
One day at a time....

S/C/G: 288/234/199

Height: 5'5''

Hey Ive been lookin around and definatly thought this was the place for a firnge girl like me. ( never really fit into a group) I just like to be an open-minded person about everything and learn about different people. I love to learn new things and discuss with different kinds of people.

I borrowed this layout for intro hope you dont mind!

NAME: Steph
BIRTHDAY: July 28th, yep pain in the *** Leo
MARITAL STATUS: married almost a year
TOP WEIGHT: 288 lb
CURRENT WEIGHT: 170 lb
GOAL WEIGHT: 199 lb firstly
EYE COLOR: Greenish bluish
HAIR COLOR: Blonde
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: I love reading mostly, crochet and knit and other making things, love Tats (me & husband), docmentaries and learning all about everything ( love history channel!)
PETS: Ruby & Pearl are my puppies
GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: Indianapolis
FAVORITE COLOR: Turquoise & purple, i like bright things and some people call my taste tacky, but i like non-typical things and sparkles
FAVORITE FOODS: donuts! and cake, lately Feta cheese
FAVORITE EXERCISE: ligting weights, hope to jog someday
FAVORITE BOOK(S): historical fiction right now and ghost/paranormal stuff since its fall. This year my faves were The other boleyn girl and the reliable wife
FAVORITE MOVIE(S): i like paranormal and action
FAVORITE TV SHOW(S): top chef ( dont cook ) bones, csi, house, medium
FAVORITE BAND/MUSIC: mostly classic rock, Janis, Clapton, Fleetwood Mac, and a little bit of others
PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: I'm addicted to food and negative thinking
WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: I'm looking to change my life not just diet for a year
WEIGHT LOSS PLAN: calorie counting, high protein veggies good carbs
RELIGION: Catholic raised, exploring that. Very spiritual
POLITICS: open minded
PIERCINGS: ears and nipple, had more in past, my job is conservative
TATTOOS: most of a back peice, foot, and one around my ankle with a big nautical star, can't wait for more

Last edited by srr728; 10-29-2009 at 11:26 PM.
srr728 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 05:21 PM   #54  

S/C/G: 238/199/150

Height: 5'5"

Default Sorry if I rant a bit!

I use to post somewhat on the paganchicks page and various other places on the 3fc site, but I don't think I ever really posted here. So, I'm going to try this out, I need to change and this seems like the place to go.

I am 31 yrs. old, married with a daughter (10) from a previous marriage and a stepson (13). I am Pagan, ever searching, and have no particular path. I was working pretty hard on my weightloss, got myself down to 205lbs. a couple years ago, but that didn't last long.

I didn't want to believe my husband at first when he told me that I had sleep apnea and I let it go for a long time, thinking that if I just lost the weight then everything would just correct itself. The sleep apnea didn't get better and when I finally admitted that it was a problem I was so constantly drained trying to take care of everyone else and work, I didn't have energy for me. Got the sleep study done and got my cpap, started feeling better right away.

Last fall I found out that I have PCOS, that explained why I seem to have a hard time losing weight and the infertility. Then this last spring we had to move my other stepson (15) out of our home and into foster care (long story short, he found out that my husband may not be his father...which we suspected but never said anything and treated him as if he was, but that wasn't good enough for him and he started to become extremely volatile).

Add on top of that the fact that we made a major move out into the countryside in the last year!

It's just been one stress after another with some depression thrown into the mix. I've just been happy to have maintained and not creep back up to my heaviest. But I need to start moving again and get motivated!

Last edited by drake3272004; 11-22-2009 at 10:01 PM.
drake3272004 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2009, 04:29 PM   #55  

S/C/G: 185/see ticker/125

Height: 5'3"

Smile

NAME: erica
BIRTHDAY: 10/13
AGE - 26
MARITAL STATUS: dating the most wonderful man on this planet
TOP WEIGHT: 200 lb
LOWEST ADULT WEIGHT: 165 lb
CURRENT WEIGHT: 160 lb
GOAL WEIGHT: 125 lb
EYE COLOR: Brown
HAIR COLOR: Brown
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: crocheting
PETS: my roomate's cat
GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: TN
FAVORITE COLOR: purple
FAVORITE FOODS: steak
FAVORITE BOOK(S): Frank McCourt is my fav author
FAVORITE MOVIE(S): i'm not a big movie/tv person. i'm a tim burton fan though.
FAVORITE TV SHOW(S): college basketball
FAVORITE BAND/MUSIC: rancid, drive-by truckers, gomez, wilco, astor piazolla
PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: i work at a restaurant
WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: i'm tired of being a fat kid.
WEIGHT LOSS PLAN: count calories
POLITICS: i vote
TATTOO(S): 2 nautical stars, rancid, and a drawing i did
PIERCING(S): tongue, nose, industrial in each ear, 3 in each earlobe

Last edited by beerdrinker; 11-15-2009 at 04:31 PM.
beerdrinker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2009, 01:24 PM   #56  

NAME: Amanda

BIRTHDAY: Feb. 3

MARITAL STATUS: happily married

TOP WEIGHT: 230lbs

CURRENT WEIGHT: 228

GOAL WEIGHT: 200 first and 175 second

EYE COLOR: blue

HAIR COLOR: right now I have boring brown dreads with a hint of red, in need of a dye job but dying the dreadies scares me

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: reading, cooking, tree hugging, homeschooling, history, paranormal, and gaming (WoW)

PETS: 2 rescue greyhounds (I want more) and 2 weird orange cats also rescue

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: Near Orlando Fl

FAVORITE COLOR: black and red

FAVORITE FOODS: cheese, or mainly anything with cheese, bread and sweets

FAVORITE EXERCISE: none!

FAVORITE BOOK(S): non-fiction books about health, homemaking, enviromental issues, natural living, the paranormal, and food

FAVORITE MOVIE(S): Historical based movies, suspenseful movies, comedy (I HATE chick flicks)

FAVORITE TV SHOW(S): Survivor, Paranormal State, Ghost Hunters, Ghost Adventures, Ghost Lab, Amazing Race, Bigget Loser, Law and Order SVU, House, Living With Ed, Wa$ted

FAVORITE BAND/MUSIC: I like everything from big band to celtic but I hate country

PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: I do not like exercise and I like dessert

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: Not sure yet. I guess I am hoping that taking things a few days at a time will help me stick to it

WEIGHT LOSS PLAN: Dr. Ian's 4 Day Diet

RELIGION: christian

POLITICS: pretty conservative

PIERCINGS: just my ears. Had my belly button done once but the guy did it wrong and it never healed right so when I got pregnant last time I removed it. I would like my nose done but I have already freaked my family out enough with my dreads.

TATTOOS: Someday I want a tattoo of a cupcake but I am not sure where I would put it. I shoul put it on my butt since that is where all the cupcakes I eat end up
kissesmomof4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 02:49 PM   #57  

S/C/G: 216/201/155

NAME: Brittany

BIRTHDAY: april 6

MARITAL STATUS: live in boyfriend!

TOP WEIGHT: 216....so says the *** who weighed me at the gym. My scale only ever said 209!

CURRENT WEIGHT: 204

GOAL WEIGHT: first:179 end: 155-145 where ever I feel happy. I don't like looking boney.

EYE COLOR: blue

HAIR COLOR: blonde.

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: reading, squash, tennis....watching a lot of tv!

PETS: I hate animals. I am allergic and Ialways feel bad for the pitiful little things!

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: the maritimes

FAVORITE COLOR: black and yellow. just not together...normally.

FAVORITE FOODS: Dairymilk fruit and nut bars, Double quarter pounder, chicken club burger, deep fried veggies with sour cream, chicken wings with ranch. and BACON. I could eat bacon on anything.

FAVORITE EXERCISE: kick boxing!

FAVORITE BOOK(S): I am addicted to the sookie stackhouse series. I hate to be a trendy vampire fang banger fan...but I just love them so much!

FAVORITE MOVIE(S): Princess bride, pulp fiction, donnie darko

FAVORITE TV SHOW(S): True Blood, gossip girl, 90210 (yes, I love silly teen dramas!)

FAVORITE BAND/MUSIC: Bush, Nirvana, MGMT is golden!!! I love to dance to techno too

PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: I don't stay motivated for long.....my fave foods are never a good start....and i love anything sweet, chocolatey, salty...sugary!

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: I'm turning 25 and I need to make big changes. I want my next quarter century to be a thin one. i'm not getting any younger and children are probably only a few years away. I need to have healthy eating habits to pass on to my children....future children....

WEIGHT LOSS PLAN: I'm on day 4 of no candy/chocolate/pop and I have started back at the gym and do my taebo dvd in the morning! Doing a cleanse as well.

RELIGION: I have a nice personal relationship with God.

POLITICS: LIBERAL.

PIERCINGS: Ears and one more I got when I was 18....I don't really put that one in anymore.

TATTOOS: 4. I'd like one more though. Yellow tulips for my faith in humanity, during the holocaust people who provided safe housing for Jews on the run planted them to let them know they could go there. Who knows where a lot of us would be without them
britticus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 08:58 PM   #58  

Name: Allyson

Weight & Height: i weigh 198 and am 5 feet tall

Job: right now i dont have a job/attend school but i do plan on going to cosmotology school

Music: i listen to mainly alt rock, indie, grunge, classic rock but if i started listing bands i could be here typing for a day or two lol

Books: i have a very wide range of book topics that i like but my favorite book is the perks of being a wallflower.

TV: i dont watch tv really just the hockey and baseball games lol

Interests/Hobbies: i like music, tattoos, peircings even though i dont have a single peircing myself lol, im also slightly obsessed with the suicide girls and actually was going to try and become one before i put on so much weight.

Goals: i want to get to 115-120. thats when i felt my best and was happiest with my weight.

Religion: catholic but i dont go to church the people here in my city are very religious if they do attend church and are very strong in their oppinions most of which i feel the complete opposite of.

Politics: im liberal which again goes into the chruch statement above.

Relationship Status: single lol.
alliexmariexrach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 12:33 AM   #59  

S/C/G: 216/201/155

Red face

It's a lot easier getting through cosmetology school when you are thin!!! The heat is always up to keep the clients warm and you can really work up a sweat massaging someone's already warm body! The last year of doing my job FAT has been painful!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by alliexmariexrach View Post
Name: Allyson

Weight & Height: i weigh 198 and am 5 feet tall

Job: right now i dont have a job/attend school but i do plan on going to cosmotology school

Music: i listen to mainly alt rock, indie, grunge, classic rock but if i started listing bands i could be here typing for a day or two lol

Books: i have a very wide range of book topics that i like but my favorite book is the perks of being a wallflower.

TV: i dont watch tv really just the hockey and baseball games lol

Interests/Hobbies: i like music, tattoos, peircings even though i dont have a single peircing myself lol, im also slightly obsessed with the suicide girls and actually was going to try and become one before i put on so much weight.

Goals: i want to get to 115-120. thats when i felt my best and was happiest with my weight.

Religion: catholic but i dont go to church the people here in my city are very religious if they do attend church and are very strong in their oppinions most of which i feel the complete opposite of.

Politics: im liberal which again goes into the chruch statement above.

Relationship Status: single lol.
britticus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 12:39 AM   #60  

S/C/G: 260/260/150

Height: 5' 6"

Default Greetings Alternachicks!

I am getting back into the dieting thing after a hiatus of 7 and 1/2 years. This fat thing apparently is not something that is going to just go away on its own! I have tried not thinking about it, trying to slip into exercising, eating vegetarian, and even going vegan for most of a year, and but this darn fat just sticks around. I know that exercise is a key piece and the ball that I generally drop first so figuring out how to keep that one in the air is a major part of my strategy this go round. I am starting to track what I eat and plan to join a reputable gym by where I work that has various exercise classes. My last success (in 2001 and 2002) was with a combo of Weight Watchers and a gym membership. I may join WW online this time. We will see. I think the gym membership is more key at the moment.

Age 50

Weight 260

Goal 150

Virgo

Spirituality - Web of Life-focused, Quaker/Unitarian + Buddhism and various other mystic paths. Like Dr. Bronner, I believe that it's "All one!"

Liberal/Feminist outlook

Diet - mostly vegetarian/vegan

Married
Children (2 at home and 1 out of the nest)
Pets - 2 cats

Profession- Librarian/Geekette

Hobbies - Reading (of course!), watching movies, listening to music of all kinds, traveling, dabbler in gaming, and inner space exploration (IChing, Tarot, meditation, etc). I like to walk in gardens, nature preserves, scenic places, and large cities (when I can afford to travel to them).
ushabti is offline   Reply With Quote