Closed Thread

Old 05-26-2013, 01:13 PM   #136  

Height: 5'2" on a tall day.

It must have been in the air here too yesterday (and this morning ) Deb. I'm going to have to be really careful with what's left of todays points.

Last edited by j-ann; 05-26-2013 at 01:14 PM.
Old 05-26-2013, 03:13 PM   #137  
Renaissance Woman

S/C/G: 363/306/185

Height: 5'10.5"

As of this morning, I am down 9 lbs. from my regain! This past week has been a very good week for me. Sticking to my very low carbs for the most part. Today is a bit of a carb re-feed day, but I'm still controlling them. Succeeding at keeping calories where they need to be.

Have a good weekend, ladies!
Old 05-26-2013, 03:58 PM   #138  

I have trouble keeping track of my calorie in take so I have to improve on that
Old 05-27-2013, 09:54 AM   #139  

S/C/G: 295/225/back to Onederland

Height: 5'5"

Quick fly by post. I got back late from my conference in DC. Movers come tomorrow... so we have to get the house ready AND I have a lot of grading. Fun fun!

I did get a lot of walking in yesterday, as we had time for sight-seeing.
Old 05-27-2013, 10:25 AM   #140  

Height: 5'7"

Hubby grilled brats for lunch yesterday. THey really hit the spot even though I know they are high in fat and sodium. I worked my tail off after church yesterday and got a small garden spot dug up with a shovel. I planted 6 tomato plants and 5 hills of squash. May dig more today and get a few more plants in the ground. I kept waiting for a friends husband to come and till for me but got tired of waiting and just dug it. I am sore today but it feels good.

WE havent decided what to eat today, either hubby will grill burgers for us or we will go and get bbq done by my daughters fil. He has a meat market and sells bbq daily. Im kinda leaning towards just doing burgers and throwing on some beans to go with them.

Scales are down 4lbs but still up 4 from the wedding day.

Last edited by dgramie; 05-27-2013 at 10:25 AM.
Old 05-27-2013, 03:07 PM   #141  

S/C/G: 297/234/126

Got exercise in and went to the market. Still have to do cooking for the upcoming work week. Don't feel like doing it, but will try to force myself to. The long weekend was not very fun, I spent most of it exercising and getting back on track fully. It is shocking how easy it is for a little drift to become a quit and huge regain, and I am very glad to be back on my plan!!! I hope to go into next month on plan and have a successful month of June!
Old 05-27-2013, 04:33 PM   #142  
Renaissance Woman

S/C/G: 363/306/185

Height: 5'10.5"

The fitness studio is closed today for the holiday...but a perk of being the manager is that I have the keys! Just about to blast some White Stripes and do my own Pilates/TRX/weight training combo. No cardio for me today. My foot is still giving me issues.

Not a lot of sleep last night, again. Today starts the last day of our 10-week fitness/wellness challenge at work and we're focusing on getting our 7.5 to 9 hours of sleep every night. Don't actually have to sleep. Just have to be in bed with no TV, no electronics, in a dark room...I think I shall use the time to plan how to give my bedroom a make-over. Not sure where to put the dog...
Old 05-28-2013, 06:44 AM   #143  

S/C/G: 295/225/back to Onederland

Height: 5'5"

Hi all -- I will be only vaguely around the next week or so. Packers come to start packing us up today. I am not sure we're ready for them... have a ton of grading to do... and oh, my old dog fell off the bed around 4am, and then peed all over when I put him back on the bed. He seems fine now, but I never went back to sleep.

Anyway... I hope you are all doing well... my exercise has certainly been up, but food is weird!
Old 05-28-2013, 07:03 AM   #144  

S/C/G: 348.5/T/185

Height: 5'9"

I'm back to baby steps - today I'll push water and I will post here daily. Haven't been back on the scale - food has been so so. After 33 days in the hospital dad was moved to a nursing center yesterday with a pending hospice evaluation.

Stay strong!
Old 05-28-2013, 07:13 AM   #145  

I need routine back, I dont do well without routine. I guess its time for me to find a new routine that doesnt include my youngest being home. Its really been alot harder than I expected.
Food was horrible this weekend and my stomach let me know it didnt approve. Back at it today!
Old 05-28-2013, 05:54 PM   #146  

S/C/G: 327/262.2/250

Hi Everyone!

Today I worked on dealing/feeling my emotions. Yuck. No wonder I stuffed them down. I did feel the need to stuff so for lunch I had a huge salad.

What are your opinions on goals and rewards. I am trying to figure this out.

Georgia that is great news on your loss!

Debbie, I also need routine. I dread summer because we are all out of our routine.

Be healthy and safe!
Old 05-28-2013, 07:38 PM   #147  

S/C/G: 297/234/126

So far am on plan today!

Debbie - just about the only good thing about work right now is I tend to eat the same healthy food on work days - the weekends without the routine are a lot harder

Georgia - I've been trying to sleep more. It really helps me feel better overall when I actually do it.

Ubee- I don't focus on goals and rewards much, at least not in those words. I get very stressed when I think of goals, because even after almost 2 yrs of dieting now, I am still probably years away from my goal. As to rewards, I think so far the biggest reward is being able to move around more than before I started.
Old 05-29-2013, 06:53 AM   #148  

I got back on track yesterday. Summers are always hard for me with babysitting. I dont have all my kids like normal and it throws a kink in my plans. I did enjoy getting outside a bit yesterday and plan to be out more today if its not to windy. I am slowly working on decluttering my house and it will feel so good once I get it done.
I am hoping to drag hubby out for a morning walk before I get kids today. I cant believe May is almost gone..just dont know where it went!!I guess I spent it in a whirl of white toule and yellow flowers..lol
I will post a picture from the wedding as soon as I get a copy of the disk.
Scales went down today after just a day of eating OP!
Have a great day everyone!
Old 05-29-2013, 07:07 AM   #149  

S/C/G: 348.5/T/185

Height: 5'9"

I need routine too! I did get all my water in yesterday - it's a start!

Stay strong!
Old 05-29-2013, 10:36 AM   #150  

S/C/G: 327/262.2/250

Hello Everyone!

Bonnie, thanks for your reply on rewards. I do kind of use them. If I find a great deal on something I will buy it too tight or the next size down. I agree with being able to move and bend is the best reward. In certain chairs I can comfortably cross my legs. The first time that happened I was in a meeting and I looked down and my legs were crossed so nicely. I let everything going on around me fall to the wayside and took a long private moment to enjoy my victory. This meant so much to me.

Debbie, another loss good job. On NPR the other day Dorothy Breininger was talking about her book Face Your Stuff Or Stuff Your Face. I can so relate. I have physical clutter, mental clutter, misinformation clutter...

I am going to try weighing daily. I am a huge procrastinator and find myself saying "I will do better tomorrow, I have X days until weigh in."

Have a good day and stay healthy and safe.
Closed Thread