Old 08-16-2010, 09:08 PM   #16  
Keepin' on...

S/C/G: 350/208/150

Height: 5'4"

Well, my three 12s are FINALLY over, and what a doozy this last one was!!! TOM is knocking on the door, more like banging. I hollered like a banshee at my family last night, and today at work I CRIED TWICE, practically told someone off, and all around felt like a split personality all day. I am tired, cranky, and I can't wait to wake up in the morning with this all behind me and give some much deserved love to my friends on the Positive thread!!!!!
shannonmb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2010, 09:14 PM   #17  
Inch by Inch/Senior Mem

S/C/G: 359/319/160

Height: 5.3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belinda0509 View Post
Belinda,
did you make into the spot you needed? I hope so.
--------------------
Yes, I was able to make it into my spot OK. Her children couldn't get out on the side of my car though because she was too close to the handicapped spot. They had to crawl over to her side.
Thank you for asking.

Well you see, it all worked out, look at all she had to go threw due to her own stupidity. Maybe she will think twice next time!!! LOL LOL

Shannon,
I am so sorry you had to endure all of that and sometimes certain situations make our other side come up, but baby release it and breath, now exhale, for Joy cometh in the morning. Now tell your sweet family how bad you feel about your actions and give all great big hugs and kisses. This too shall pass. I promise.

Last edited by colormerd47; 08-16-2010 at 09:19 PM.
colormerd47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 01:42 PM   #18  
The name is Maria :)

S/C/G: 325/291.9/170(for now)

Height: 5'6 1/2

shannon. I know how that is... I'm sure your family knows it was just hormones.. TOM about to come knocking at my door too and I've been really crabby lately darn him!
mariamherrera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 02:21 PM   #19  

S/C/G: 350/239/160

Hi All,
I haven't been around for a bit. I love this thread and would like a moment to vent away.
I have been on a plateau that I thought I broke but then TOM swooshed in and I went up 3 pounds, very stubborn pounds at that.
After losing 100 pounds, my breasts look like deflated party balloons and my nipples point directly to the floor. I won't even mention my tummy. I know that some day I will have to have some plastic surgery which is extremely painful and I don't where I will get the moolah. O, well..I won't even go there. At least I have good foundation garments.
Thanks for this cool thread!
Cat
CatWuv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 02:28 PM   #20  

awwwww, cat I totally understand... I'm so nervous about how my body will look after all the weight is off too

and I understand TOm and his baggage he brings along too well too it will all fall into place! Don't worry

and your right about having good supportive under garments! one thin i keep trying to tell myself is this.. You can hide saggy skin, droppy boobies, and rolls, but being fat you can't! it's all worth it babe! your gonna be smokin hot!
Old 08-17-2010, 06:54 PM   #21  
Portland Oregon

S/C/G: 353/319/180

Height: 5'7"

Hi all,

This is my very first post and I have to say its so nice to see others out there just like me. I have been on Ideal Protein for 3 weeks and I've lost 18lbs, but the cravings and hunger and headaches are still there and they say they disappear after week 1. I'm so crabby at work, I have to lock myself in my office to not upset anyone!

Good luck to all!
Dee
IdivorcedBenandJerry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 08:22 PM   #22  

S/C/G: 364/353/165

Height: 5'6"

Hi all, going to add my vent for the day. I was welcoming another poster who had come back after a break, and out of curiousity I clicked my profile to look at my first post here back when I was 24 (27 now). Apparently I weighed 310lbs then! Guess I'm venting (pity-partying) cause I really did not realize I'd been over 300 that long, and I've GAINED 43lbs since
Kitsey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 03:19 AM   #23  

dee! WELCOME! great job on losing the 18 lbs! ! I'm not to sure about the plan your on I'm not to familiar with it but I'm sure it will get easier in time. and if it doesn't the great thing is there are many plans out there! you just have to find the right one for you! I've tried a lot. atkins, southbeach, diet pills, plain starvation! and now I'm finally on a plan that works well for me! so dont give up ok! I hope your day at work goes better today then it did yesterday!

Kitsey- Dont feel down girl.. im in that same boat myself but the point is we are doing something about it!
Old 08-18-2010, 03:35 AM   #24  

ughhhh what FRUSTRATING NIGHT! My boss needed ride to the airport tonight. ok no big deal.. she thought at about 7 we'd leave ok not too bad even though the air port is over and hour away.. well we didnt end up leaving till 9 pm because her hubby couldn't get outta work on time.. so I had to drive way outta my way and kinda back track to go pick them up we finally hit the road at about 9 Pm, then about a half hour into driving there we hit dead stopped traffic ughhhh.... my boss knew a way around it but we were stuck for at least 20 mins in that until we could take an exit to get to the alternate route. we finally got to the air port at 10:30 (my normal bed time in which I thought I'd be home by because i have work early tomorrow) by this time I was so tired and stressed out and feeling PMS'y because TOM is about to start, before I hit the freeway to take the hour trek back home I saw a mcdonalds.. and yes.. I caved.. I wanted "something" to do on the long drive home all by myself.. I ordered and I ordered bad.. like pre being on plan.. like enough for 2 people! ugh I'm so mad at myself.- then I hit the highway to get back home... some how in the time it took me to drop them off and go through the drive through traffic was now back up going the other way I'm talking DEAD stand still for 10-15 misn at time before you could even inch a little ways forward!ugh.. my check engine light popped on while waiting stuck there! and to make matters even worse I had to go potty! and.. they closed off the shoulder and all the exits I could not get off I literally stuck in traffic for an hour and half.. it took me 2 and half hour to get home in what would normally take me an hour to do! ugh... what a horrible night! Sorry for my rant. but after all this is the place to vent thanks to all whom took the time to read!

( oh but on the plus side the mcdonalds I ordered tasted nasty! I'm so used to eating good food now it tastes like crapola to me! so I did not eat it all I actually only ate a little under half of what I ordered so even though I wasted money I'm glad I didn't finish it just because I had it
Old 08-18-2010, 07:33 AM   #25  
XOXO

S/C/G: 268/249/145

Height: 5'4"

Wow Maria, just wow! I would be irritated too...Glad you didn't eat all the McDonalds-you know that's where I got EColi-

My vent is kinda funny-well the first thing is my car broke down, but thank God I have another one

My other vent is that this guy at the gym was so funky, I almost passed out! I mean he kept walking past me and I wanted to die everytime! Dude, take a shower!!!!!
Devsmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 10:40 AM   #26  
Inch by Inch/Senior Mem

Good morning all,

So far today I do not need to vent but came by to see if I could support anyone else and I swear you ladies have had some serious delima's that also are funny at the same time.

Dee,
Sorry that protein shake is leaving you so hungry but I had to laugh when you said that you were so crabby you had to lock yourself up in your office as to not upset anyone else. I was imagining you locked up, but even through it all, you were taking others into consideration and that was a nice thing. You are a considerate person.

Kitsey,
Out of sight out of mind. So many times we just look in the mirror at our faces and think, hey I am still cute cause that get's us by and never see that whole picture, an eye opener for me. But no worries darling, you are on the right road now and getting it done and the next pictures you see, you just maybe in some skinny jeans and no elastic waist, man I cannot wait for that day for me.

Maria,
My sweet Maria, nothing funny about yours at all, I would have been livid and saying all sorts of things that would not have been nice, I would have been repenting for days. LOL LOL I am happy that you did not eat all of the food, cause for sure that is something I would have done too, ordered and ordered too much, but I probably would have eaten it all, so you did great and are not alone in that. Happy you finally made it home and hope you look back on this experience as a learning experience. Today will be a better day for sure.

Shia,
You are hiliarious, but I know what you mean, and sometimes there is just no nice to tell someone that. All I can say is KEEP YOUR DISTANCE!!!!! Glad you had another car too baby.

Hugs love and blessings to keep things that make you want to vent out of your way!!!!!
Ags

Last edited by colormerd47; 08-18-2010 at 12:17 PM.
Old 08-18-2010, 02:47 PM   #27  

shia- at least you have a spare but sorry your other car broke down..lol and next time tell funky man to go take a b.a.t.h! LOL

this morning brings another rant! TOM is gonna be showing up today pretty sure.. woke up with miserable cramps and feeling bloated.. and I weighed in since it's official weigh in day and I'm up 3.5 lbs! ughhh! I'm sure thats a combo of tom and too much sodium from my micky d's splurge last night! ugh I could slap myself for that one!
Old 08-18-2010, 03:30 PM   #28  
Inch by Inch/Senior Mem

Maria,
there will be no self inflicting wounds, TOM and the splurge was enough. LOL It will be gone in no time sweetie but hey you know that.

Love ME
Old 08-18-2010, 03:30 PM   #29  
Determined Diva

S/C/G: 321/295/170

Height: 6'2"

DEE: I just gotta say I'm incredibly *jealous* of the brain that could come up with the screen name of "IdivorcedBenandJerry." GENIUS!!!! And welcome!!!
LiliK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 01:33 AM   #30  

I hurt my back at work.. and I ate too much chocolate today.. not a good past few days for maria