Closed Thread

Old 06-18-2012, 08:31 PM   #121  

S/C/G: 252/230/165

Height: 5'9

This week was a bust. I'm having a really hard time getting going. I'm back from Cali with the parents for the summer and there is always food. I know that is not an excuse; I'm an adult and I can handle food stuffs. Still, this hasn't gone well. I need to buckle down. 187 is not good. Especially because I've gained near 7 lbs since early May. I've off of adderall so I'm sure that has something to do with it but no more excuses. I really want to do some kind of a sassy sailor moon outfit. We can do it!
Old 06-18-2012, 09:44 PM   #122  
Unicorn Princess

S/C/G: 168/ticker/135

Height: 5'6"

Me throughout this past week: All right, awesome, eating healthy! Salad! Healthy protein! Drink lots of water! Exercise!

Today: Gained weight from a week ago. Whaaaaat?
(This was a bad time of month to start the challenge)
Oh well! Onward I go.
Old 06-19-2012, 04:23 AM   #123  
Stubborn.

S/C/G: 197/See ticker/135

Height: 5'6''

Quote:
Originally Posted by glittergation View Post
I really want to do some kind of a sassy sailor moon outfit. We can do it!
How much sassier can you make mini skirts and skin-tight leotards? :P I'm sure you'll rock it, regardless. It sounds like a lot of us are off to a rocky start, but 20 weeks is a lot of time.
Old 06-19-2012, 09:22 AM   #124  

S/C/G: 150/ticker/120

Height: 5'4

Yay another challenge! I've pretty much maintained for the last year, which has been terribly frustrating, but feeling good abut this time round.

I need to work on my endurance for fitness and self control with snacking. Hopefully the sun will stick around for more than a few hours and I can go for a run in the park soon. Trying to get myself to manage a 5mile comfortably, and then moving to longer distances. Motivation is tough!
Old 06-19-2012, 01:23 PM   #125  

S/C/G: 171/ticker/121

Height: 5' 1"

Tiny Tiger I have my high school skirt too! Sadly, it hasn't fit me in quite a few years. I still keep it in my closet though. One of these days it'll fit again!

I still have no idea what I want to be for Halloween. I need to make sure it's warm-ish, because the weather here last year was cold and rainy and gross.
Old 06-19-2012, 01:41 PM   #126  

S/C/G: 230/ticker/160

Height: 5'7"

Hotaruchan, love the weeping angel costume! I saw an amazing WA costume at Con last year. I have a pic on my computer somewhere, I'll have to find it and share!

Since I've been struggling with losing lately, I dropped my calories from 1600 to about 1400 (I use the lose it app so it's some specific number that I forget). As usual, my problem is snacking at night, even if it's something like grapes Nd strawberries (plus cookies last night ). I am getting better about the snacking, though.

My 10k is in 2 weeks, and I've come to the conclusion that I don't really want to run anymore. I have a gym membership now and I'd much rather do the cross trainer for an hour than run for an hour. Is there a major difference between the two? After I get through the 10k I think I'm going to exclusively use the machines at the gym.
Old 06-20-2012, 12:36 AM   #127  
Fellow cyster!

S/C/G: 170/170/150

Height: 5'10"

Haha, I still have my skirt from school as well! Only our uniforms were not cute at all...just navy blue polyester skirts and jumpers. No plaid, no fun colors
Old 06-20-2012, 04:24 AM   #128  
Stubborn.

S/C/G: 197/See ticker/135

Height: 5'6''

My high school uniform was atrocious. We had "skorts" that *cough* "looked like skirts." In reality, they were pleated wool bloomers...which were made even worse by the fact that instead of normal tops, they had us wear tacky polos with an obnoxious band around the bottom that would ride up randomly throughout the day. Every year had its own plaid for the winter uniforms, and ours was nasty. I always shake my fist a little when people say that they're going to use their old high school uniform as a sexy costume because there's no way to salvage mine into anything...
Old 06-20-2012, 04:31 AM   #129  
keep going

S/C/G: 176/ticker/140

Height: 5'6

I'm pretty sure I burned my uniform haha, and it definitely wasn't sexy.
Old 06-20-2012, 05:25 AM   #130  
I've left 3FC! Check sig

S/C/G: 195/ticker/130

Height: 5'5"

Mine was actually pretty decent. Definitely not sexy, but it was all black. Black socks, skirt, jumper. We DID have to wear blazers, but no one actually wore them we just carried them around. Teachers would get so up in arms about us wearing these stupid blazers!! It's so stupid! We had jumpers on that had the schools badge on!
Old 06-20-2012, 07:56 AM   #131  

S/C/G: 252/230/165

Height: 5'9

Mine was rough. It was pleated khaki with light blue oxford shirts and navy blue ties. The skirts went about to the knee. Super heinous. Mine buttons and "fits" but only because I'm a size 10 now and at the time, I was a 16. I don't want to backtrack so hopefully it'll never be used for anything again.
Old 06-20-2012, 08:16 AM   #132  
I've left 3FC! Check sig

S/C/G: 195/ticker/130

Height: 5'5"

It's annoying though, because now the school I went to has been completely re-built and bought out so the uniforms are so casual. They have to wear grey skirts and jumpers, the jumpers are v-neck and they just have a white blouse. But they can leave the buttons undone because they don't have to wear a tie and they don't have to wear blazers! Harumph I say!
Old 06-20-2012, 08:30 AM   #133  

S/C/G: 194/Ticker/135

Height: 5'4"

We didn't have school uniforms, I always wanted to have some though for some reason haha!
Old 06-20-2012, 06:47 PM   #134  
Getting my life back

S/C/G: 192.2/ticker/120

Height: 5'

I wanted a school uniform as well. Oddly... partly so I wouldn't feel the need to plan an outfit constantly to fit in and look smashing, and also because... I don't know... it seemed high class and foreign.

I do have my old cheer leading outfit though... and I KNOW it doesn't fit me... without trying it on...
Old 06-20-2012, 07:13 PM   #135  

S/C/G: 135/124/110

Height: 5'1"

Haha ok mine isn't really all that sexy either, you have to roll the waist several times to make it cute, otherwise it's just this saggy wrinkly plaid wool skirt. HOT.

Claristotle and Kurisitaru: I just looked up at your posts above mine and saw you guys are both in Denver! I just moved to Denver about 2 weeks ago!

Last edited by Tiny Tiger; 06-20-2012 at 07:16 PM.
Closed Thread