Closed Thread

Old 06-20-2012, 07:31 PM   #136  
Getting my life back

S/C/G: 192.2/ticker/120

Height: 5'

Tiny Tiger
Where in Denver?
I live Denver Denver... Work Down Town, school down town, live... pretty much down town.
Old 06-20-2012, 07:33 PM   #137  
I've left 3FC! Check sig

S/C/G: 195/ticker/130

Height: 5'5"

I've been to Boulder many a time 8-)

Just wanted to throw that in there!
Old 06-20-2012, 08:26 PM   #138  
I got this

S/C/G: 206/162/135

Height: a little over 5'2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daki View Post
I was a bobble head nurse two years ago! It was pretty great and people loved it. I stepped it up a notch by making a mask from this tutorial. Except I made it a full head mask. I had to rush the construction of it so it did not come out that cool but people were still impressed. One of these days I'm planning to scare the living crap out of my boyfriend by having the mask on, in bed, when he wakes up.
Sweet, thanks so much for the tutorial! That's just awesome. As for scaring your BF, do it!!!

As for my WI, TOM weight still on, I should have something good come next WI. Congrats to those who had a great week!
Old 06-20-2012, 08:49 PM   #139  

S/C/G: 164/ticker/125 (HW: 188)

Height: 5'6"

What is this, the secret Colorado thread? I'm from Boulder!

I got back from vacation last night and even though my weigh-in day is tomorrow, I snuck a peek this morning -- exactly the same as before I left. Ha. When I left I'd kind of hoped I'd keep losing, but I was visiting family in Texas and with all the Texmex there (easy to resist in Colorado because it's SO BAD here), that was a pipe dream. I suppose I'm satisfied to have maintained but does suck a little to have two less weeks to make my Halloween goal. Guess I'll have to make up for it this coming week...?
Old 06-20-2012, 10:00 PM   #140  

S/C/G: 135/124/110

Height: 5'1"

Woooo Colorado! I already have lots of pride for my new state!

Kuri- I'm in Denver Denver as well, about a mile east of City Park. I work out at Anschutz. If you have any gym recommendations let me know, I haven't joined yet but I'm thinking about just doing 24 hour fitness.

Last edited by Tiny Tiger; 06-20-2012 at 10:02 PM.
Old 06-20-2012, 10:24 PM   #141  
Fellow cyster!

S/C/G: 170/170/150

Height: 5'10"

Yay!!! More Coloradans!! Okay, I'm jealous of you Tiny Tiger and Kurisitaru...I LOVE downtown and wish I could live there! I'm not too far away though, I live in Glendale very close to Cherry Creek Mall. I work in Aurora though. And I love Boulder too! This really must be the secret Colorado thread...I'm diggin it!

Tiny Tiger: Why did you move to Denver?
Old 06-20-2012, 10:26 PM   #142  
Fellow cyster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny Tiger View Post
Woooo Colorado! I already have lots of pride for my new state!

Kuri- I'm in Denver Denver as well, about a mile east of City Park. I work out at Anschutz. If you have any gym recommendations let me know, I haven't joined yet but I'm thinking about just doing 24 hour fitness.
Colorado is a pretty awesome state!

24 Hour Fitness is always a good choice, since there are a ton of locations here. And of course they're open all the time. I go to Bally's myself.
Old 06-20-2012, 11:43 PM   #143  

S/C/G: 228/222/160

Height: 5'7"

Awesome, I just signed up! =)

I'm doing the back-to-school challenge and now this Halloween challenge! I'm excited to look smexy for both occasions!

Many thanks to Riestrella for the lovely spread sheet =)
Old 06-21-2012, 02:14 AM   #144  
say what?

hi girls! I've been back on track massively for 3 days now, and no movement in the scale. I know it's because I am a bit sore from the exercise, but still it annoys me. Ah, those little things in life. I will survive!
Old 06-21-2012, 03:35 AM   #145  
Stubborn.

S/C/G: 197/See ticker/135

Height: 5'6''

So much Colorado...I've never been It's kinda sad how little of the United States I've seen given that I lived there for 23 years...
Old 06-21-2012, 07:00 AM   #146  
I've left 3FC! Check sig

S/C/G: 195/ticker/130

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by lexie67 View Post
What is this, the secret Colorado thread? I'm from Boulder!

I got back from vacation last night and even though my weigh-in day is tomorrow, I snuck a peek this morning -- exactly the same as before I left. Ha. When I left I'd kind of hoped I'd keep losing, but I was visiting family in Texas and with all the Texmex there (easy to resist in Colorado because it's SO BAD here), that was a pipe dream. I suppose I'm satisfied to have maintained but does suck a little to have two less weeks to make my Halloween goal. Guess I'll have to make up for it this coming week...?
When I was overweight I felt SO out of place in Boulder =/. I sensed so much judgement! Such a fitness focused community. It didn't help that there's Good Times there...I LOVE GOOD TIMES! I miss it ever so!
Old 06-21-2012, 10:27 AM   #147  
Fellow cyster!

Quote:
When I was overweight I felt SO out of place in Boulder =/. I sensed so much judgement! Such a fitness focused community. It didn't help that there's Good Times there...I LOVE GOOD TIMES! I miss it ever so!
I'm actually surprised people were judging your weight there...it's such a laid-back city. But Boulder is really into their fitness and eating a lot of granola . At least you don't have to LIVE in the fittest state in the country. It can be inspirational and discouraging at the same time. Oh, Good Times. How I love Good Times! They have the most delicious fries!
Old 06-21-2012, 12:45 PM   #148  

S/C/G: 164/ticker/125 (HW: 188)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riestrella View Post
It's weird because no one's ever really said anything to me about my weight or deliberately made me feel bad... but everyone around me is SO fit, so I am pretty self-conscious about it. I carry my weight pretty well so sometimes when I travel I feel normal-sized, but in Boulder I really do feel like a perpetual whale.

Hahaha, the Good Times is such a problem!! My sister and I used to walk there from my parents' house (it was 2 miles away) to "earn" our meal there.
Old 06-21-2012, 01:03 PM   #149  

S/C/G: 177/174/135

Height: 5'4

I just jumped back on the weight loss train and would love to join this challenge! I went ahead and added my info to the spreadsheet according to the newbie rules

I'm excited to be a part of this, thank you for providing the opportunity!

I'm hoping to be 137 by Halloween and get to make my fiancé happy by wearing the all leather costume of the main character from Underworld (Selene)....every time he sees a preview or the movie he says "you should get or of those" haha!
Old 06-21-2012, 06:11 PM   #150  

S/C/G: 135/124/110

Height: 5'1"

Claristotle- Don't be too jealous, I don't live downtown either. I know glendale, I've been doing lots of shopping at the super target!

Ries and Lexie- Oh no, there's a Good Times about 2 blocks away from my new place but I haven't been there yet. Should I just avoid it?!
Closed Thread