Old 12-17-2010, 04:15 PM   #121  
Brighter than the moon!

S/C/G: 220/ticker/145

Height: 5'4

I've seen some brands that are 175-180.

Its true. Amazing, but true.

Thanks, Lianna

Alright. Less than an hour until the holiday party. Then home, bed early, and running tomorrow. Yes. yes. yes.
stellarosa27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2010, 04:23 PM   #122  
This is not a test.

S/C/G: 187/132/127.8

Height: 5'5''/165cm

I'm sorry to have been really slack with personals I had a terrible day eating yesterday (but I did enjoy it lol!) so am disappointed to see a huge gain, although I know a lot of it is sodium. Which is totally not going to be helped by going to Denny's for dinner tonight!I've been looking at the menu and I'm thinking of going for the Salmon dinner- grilled 200g of salmon, with vegetables or salad and a choice of potato or french fries. I'm thinking of asking for veg AND salad and no potato or fries. What do you guys think??

Also might be going clothes shopping today, excite!

And I was talking to my personal trainer the other day and he was like "hows your calorie counting going?" (you have to imagine this with a really strong Gold Coast accent) and I was like "ok, maybe 2 kg to go before I'm happy" and he was like "why?" and I was like hmm, why. And he was like "you look great now. Remember that you will be heavier than other girls because you work out a lot and pretty hard so you have maybe 4 or 5 kg of muscle over them" and I was kinda pleased with that, that idea appeals to me for some reason And then he was like "you probably have maybe 1kg left that you could lose and then you might struggle to maintain it"

And then I was like and he was like and we were both like, like, and then I like said like, like like like like lol.

But yeah. Not sure what to think now! I'm thinking I'll keep trying for 60kg and see how I feel there, and if I want to keep going to 58 I will and see how hard it is to maintain etc. But it is certainly food for thought

Lianna- seems to be what I can find too, that and up to 197ish I dont know how much uncooked pasta makes a cup, it might be more helpful to go by weight? e.g. 100g uncooked or something.

stella- me time is totally awesome! sorry about the aggression But good on you for working out what you didnt want to at all It'll all pay off in the end

Miz- good luck! Glad it all went well, even if there was no immediate kinda spark

jenn- oooh so exciting! Keep it up!

starmac- evil! tricking your dad like that Sounds like a lot of fun though a 10k is easy to underestimate! It always kicks my butt I have a few 10ks next year too! Maybe we should have a mini 3FC competition

krampus- you should lose 20 pounds instantly for that! Well done What a foody food pusher ugh. I seriously wonder why people feel the need to do that.

kaelah- yay yoghurt and not muffin! Mini victory ftw!

TheBunneh- welcome! Just jump in any time we can be quite chatty so most of us dont mind if people fall behind in the conversation Which happens to me all the time >.<
Iconised Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2010, 05:08 PM   #123  
Hi there!

S/C/G: Ticker

Height: 5' 5"

I wish boxes on pastas would give you the calories for an amount cooked, too. Because I'd rather make the pasta and then measure out an amount than try to figure out how much 2 oz dry is (like, what? I have no idea).

Thanks for the responses! I think I'll go check out the pasta aisle at my grocery store. It seems the calories vary based on brand sometimes.

And I checked online and the consensus is that 2 oz spaghetti makes about 1 cup cooked. So, I guess I'll cook some and measure out a cup?

I tried asking a couple friends, but they gave me this weird look and were like, "Why would you measure your pasta? Just cook and eat some." Ha, yeah. If only they knew.

Last edited by LiannaKole; 12-17-2010 at 05:15 PM.
LiannaKole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2010, 06:39 PM   #124  

S/C/G: 205/160s/128

Height: 5'0"

Hey ladies!!! Sorry I'm not keeping up very well with personals, I feel bad because I usually make an effort to keep up!

Welcome to TheBunneh!!

Icon Yay for the conversation with your trainer, that is awesome!

Hey to everyone else!! krampus, Kawaii, stella, Lianna, Miz, jenn, Kenzide, JL, kaelah, starmac, feral ... sorry if I forgot anyone and sorry for not keeping up!!

Work is basically controlling my life right now, so much so that I'm not getting the time to exercise, I am seriously exhausted. I know the exercise would probably give me more energy, but I'm finding it difficult. Calorie counting is still working well although I had a too high calorie day yesterday - just over 2000 which included chips, chocolate...oh man Christmas is a hard time! No gain though, still hovering around 68.3/4kg, 150.5 pounds. So I'm happy about that and still confident I can lose a little more in the next week or so.

Went out last night and got a lot of compliments, a friend of a friend said I was looking amazing since she last saw me which was only a couple of weeks ago. A male friend of mine grabbed my arm and said I was looking like a "skinny hottie" hahaha. I told him I was definitely not skinny, but thanked him as well. Also had a really weird run in with my ex boyfriend...the only thing that was only slightly awkward about it was his drunk friend being weird.

Anyway I really am sorry for not keeping up with personals, I love the support here so much and I want to thank all you lovely ladies for always being here

I'm off out today, it's Saturday and my second to last day off before Christmas, but the only one I'll actually get to do things. I need to get a new pair of shoes, particularly for work as my feet are beginning to kill me by the end of the day.

Stay strong through the holiday season loves!!
rainbowstripe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2010, 09:02 PM   #125  
Staying the Same

S/C/G: 160+/116-120/maintainer

Height: 5'5

WOOOHOOOOO yesterday ended up being a food free for all. Probably 2500 calories or something blergh. The dumbest thing of all is that after turning down Food Pusher Sensei and bragging about it, I went over and ended up eating a couple anyway. I told her, said "dammit I can't control myself," and she said "I'm the same" and we laughed. Okonomiyaki was good - I took it easy on the sauce but there was mayo, and other people who couldn't finish theirs so I did. And then I had ice cream - twice. Old habits die hard. Up just a smidge on the scale, 57.5 kg/126.8 lbs today.

NSV alert, somehow we were talking about metabolisms and weightlifters and someone said "I can't believe you eat all that - you're so skinny!" to me. She is someone I imagine I am the same size as so it was really surprising and awesome to hear it from her.

Tonight is a big f-off all nighter in the big city. I'm meeting my group of girlfriends who I have named "Team Overeaters Anonymous" because we are all desperately addicted to eating but are trying to lose/maintain weight for dinner and then there will be karaoke, dancing and trying to stay awake until first train.
krampus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2010, 10:23 PM   #126  

S/C/G: 192/**ticker**/115

Height: 5'2

Jenn: OMG. You are so close to your goal weight. That is awesome! You'll be there before you know it.

MiZ: and Linds: I hope ya'lls TOM passes quickly.

Stella: Hope you enjoyed your party!

Icon: Awesome what the personal trainer said! But I say do what you feel is right for your body!

Rainbow: Sounds like you've been busy busy! And being called a skinny hottie! I would love if someone called me that! I'm jealous! lol

Krampus: Girls night out? Sounds like fun! I love karaoke but I have never had the balls to do it! lol. Awesome about the NSV!

So hope I took care of all the personals! Today has been an okay day. I stayed within my calorie range but took a break on my exercise. Oh well I'm trying not to worry too much about it considering this is only the 2nd break I have taken all month. Anywayyy-- We took my 2 y/o out tonight to see the Christmas lights and she lovedd it! She kept saying, "pwettyy" and "that's amazing!" I also enjoyed myself...and treated myself to some Subway for dinner! It was delicious. Other then that I'm worn out because I cleaned up my dad's house and did all my laundry today (I'm sure there will be a PILE tomorrow!)...So I'm going to bed! Hope you ladies had a wonderful Friday OR Saturday! Night'

Last edited by JLNichols07; 12-17-2010 at 10:25 PM.
JLNichols07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 03:04 AM   #127  

S/C/G: 190/*see ticker*/130

Height: 5'4"

ok, so i had an EPIC FAIL last night... i'm really embarrassed about it, but i feel like i should be honest with you guys to keep me accountable....

well, so you know i had that goodbye party to go to. honestly, i didn't even want to go cuz it was on a school night and i knew that it would screw up my calories, but it was for a good friend of mine so NOT going wasn't an option. so anyways, i ate a lot less than usual at lunch in preparation of more nightly calories, and that might have been my biggest mistake because when i got home round 5pm i was STARVING. dinner was only at 7:30 and i knew that i would not last, so i decided to have a snack. and that was a bad idea too because of course that wasn't enough, and so i stuffed myself with pretty much every snackable thing i had in the house - ingesting an estimated 700-800 calories. NOT good. then i went off to my dinner. started off good, there was actually a lot of healthy food, salads and sashimi and stuff, but then the booze was all "mystery cocktails" and i had way too many of them. and after a while, i was just too drunk to care. dinner was followed by karaoke and more booze, the i went home round 1am. but some stuff happened and i felt kinda gloomy and depressed and craving for chocolate and so i stopped by the combini and bought and i cite : 2 different ice-creams (like popsicles, or cones), a bag of chips, and a small chocolate cake thing. i went home and ate it all. i guess i felt really ashamed, but i didn't care. *sigh*

this morning, at first i wasn't gonna weigh myself, but i toughened up and i did and it was a whole kilo up. it's depressing, but i guess i can't let myself fall into that "oh well, i might as well..." pattern. today is back on track and i'm planning on pretty much eating only salad til i leave on tuesday. also gonna do my 30DS in a few minutes.

i'm just sooo disapointed in myself though. i really hate that losing weight is so hard, but more than anything, i hate that my brain is wired for bingeing. i mean, why run for the food like that at the first opportunity?? why? it's just so sad, and i know that no amount of dieting will fix that and it's just so depressing.

aah, sorry for being so emo. i hope everyone is having a good weekend.
KawaiiCandie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 10:00 AM   #128  
Mary

S/C/G: 225/190/125

Height: 5'2" Age: 22

Icon - Lol about the back and forth with your trainer. You've done so awesome, I think you look great now too!

Lianna - Ah, the ongoing argument with people that don't know about why you should measure out your food... I try to explain this to my rail-thin-perfect-metabolism boyfriend a lot. He just shrugs and eats a block of cheese with a bunch of chips.

Rainbow - That's awesome about the compliments! And you're almost in the 140s!!!! That's amazing!

Krampus - Awesome NSV! I have planned sushi for lunch on Monday. So I'll have to expect the next day or two to be sodium hangovers. But I'm excited because I haven't had sushi in like 3 months. I used to get it all of the time with my friends.

JLN - Awww, that's so cute!

Kawaii - I'm sorry you binged last night :C But it's good that you're being honest about it and that you're getting back on track today! The important thing is that you've recognized it as something you shouldn't do. What's done is done, so don't dwell on it or you'll make yourself more upset. Move on and you'll be ok. It's a very psychological thing, bingeing.

-------

I promise, I really did go back and read all of that but I don't have time for personals :C I'm sorry! I still have like 7 knitting projects to finish for gifts, 8 batches of cookies to make, 2 batches of cranberry scones, wrapping, still decorating, annnd.... a partridge in a pear tree lol.

Just wanted to pop in and say that I kicked 178 in the butt and dropped to 177.5 this morning! And no more constipation, hooray!

Thank god my 2 week break from classes starts Monday!!!!
platformnine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 10:11 AM   #129  
Ready for a smaller me.

S/C/G: 255/221/150

Height: 5'2

platformnine, that's awesome! Congrats on beating 178s ***! Sounds like you have a busy time ahead of you!

KawaiiCandie, we all slip up! I'm proud of you for acknowledging the binge and hopping right back on the wagon!

JLNichols07, Subway is so good! And aww, I bet taking your daughter to see the lights was such an awesome experience.

krampus, that NSV is fabulous!

PITY PARTY ALERT- My (skinny mini) cousin posted pictures from a Christmas party last night on Facebook. I live in Texas and my whole family is in Ohio, so I wasn't there... thank GOODNESS. Seriously, I know I've said it before, but all of the girls in my family are skinny, with the exception of two, and those two have babies so have some sort of excuse. Anyway, everyone looked so gorgeous in the pictures- thin and fashionable in cute holiday dresses and outfits. When I was looking at them, all I could imagine was if I were there and what a whale I would have looked like among them. Gross. I really, really want to stick with it this time so that, come summer and especially next Christmas, I can blend in and not be the fat girl in every picture. I'm just so scared that I can't do it.

Anyway, end of pity party! I got up this morning, had a banana, and headed to the gym. It makes me feel good to work out, even though I don't always enjoy it!

Hope you all are having a great weekend!
kaelah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 11:42 AM   #130  
Joie de Vivre!!

S/C/G: 230/ticker/130

Height: 5'7"

Iconised Ghost You could always keep trying for your goal, and if you get there and find that it is too difficult to maintain then gain a few pounds back (healthily of course!).

krampus Yay for the NSV! Comments like that are always nice to hear. =)

KawaiiCandie It was just one night, and yeah it might impact things a little at first (and a lot is probably water retention anyway), but if you get right back on plan it will only be a blip in the long run. Sometimes we need to mess up to remember how much we want to stay on track. I know what you mean about being wired for binging. I don't know why my first instinct is to eat an entire bag of twizzlers in one sitting (and then find something else to go with it...). It's just something we'll always have to battle I guess. Just don't feel too bad. Guilt is definitely not a helpful emotion for weight loss, at least in my own experience.

platformnine Awesome job on getting to 177!

kaelah You'll get there, just keep working for it! Good job on going to the gym.

==========================

If I missed anyone it's probably because I couldn't think of anything useful to say. Personals are hard for me sometimes because I get shy and start to worry about saying something wrong.

Thank you for all of the welcomes.

I was OP yesterday, but I decided to have subway for lunch. I drank lots of extra water but I think the sodium is still affecting me. I woke up feeling all puffy. Bleh.

I'm planning to be extra good today and drink tons of water. I'm going to do TurboFire 55 for my workout this afternoon and I'm reaaally hoping to see 167.something on the scale tomorrow. It's a long shot, but not impossible.

Last edited by TheBunneh; 12-18-2010 at 01:17 PM.
TheBunneh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 01:14 PM   #131  
Mary

S/C/G: 225/190/125

Height: 5'2" Age: 22

Kaela - I'm sorry you feel that way :C Don'tfeel like this is impossible! Hard, **** yes, but impossible? No. It's a road with some serious potholes but you absolutely CAN do this! Especially with the support and love you get from 3FC! I bet this time next year you'll feel great!

Bunneh - Thanks! I hate that about sodium, it effects me that way too - waking up so bloated the next morning! Sodium is such a bummer. What's turbofire? It sounds like fun I'm doing piloxing + the short version of JM's BFBM today (you do only one of each circuit instead of repeating each circuit)

------

I got the lights all set outside! My brothers (who are giants compared to lil' old me. Seriously, they're 6'2" and 6'4") came to my rescue so it got done in half the time. Now I'm finishing up the decorations on the Christmas tree, working out, then working on presents for the rest of the afternoon/night.
platformnine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 01:21 PM   #132  
Joie de Vivre!!

S/C/G: 230/ticker/130

Height: 5'7"

platformnine TurboFire is a workout video series by Chalene Johnson. It's like TurboJam on drugs. Similar concept and moves but way more intense. It's a lot of fun!

Last edited by TheBunneh; 12-18-2010 at 01:21 PM.
TheBunneh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 03:00 PM   #133  
Always Wishing!

S/C/G: 153/153/118

Height: 5 foot 6

Girls I am alive!! I can't believe I haven't posted in a week!! Last Saturday was my big test and so I gave myself a total cheat day on food because of it finally being over, the day kind of turned into a week. But now that week is over and I'm getting myself back on plan, which will include posting here!!!\

Been working so much and really overwhelmed not to mention still have Christmas shopping to do! Ended there now. Will do personals probably once we start the new week section!!

I hope everyone is okay and can help me stay on track after my week long binge!!
mybigwish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 04:53 PM   #134  
Lifes a Journey

S/C/G: 195/Ticker/170

Height: 5'5

Hey guys! I'd write out personally to people but I need to head out the door and I'm doing a quick pop in. <3

Didn't end up shopping or buying anything yesterday. Date went good, weight is down to 158 and it was even at that last night when I checked it (normally I'm in the 160's in the afternoon and back down on the morning)
TOM is not passing quickly and 3 days in I'm getting cramps? what th bajesusus is this?! No daete tonight, he kind of cancelled and said we can do something when he's done work, but meh I want a day to myself considering I've sleep all day until about 30 minutes ago. Now i'm heading out with my aunt to go xmas shopping!

So merry Christmas and happy holidays!!!
MiZTaCCen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 08:03 PM   #135  

S/C/G: 190/*see ticker*/130

Height: 5'4"

P9 - thanks! yeah... that's what skinny people don't understand! totally psychological!! but yeah, i feel better now. gotta pick myself up! oh, and you decorating your house sounds awesome! i miss the whole atmosphere that surrounds christmas since it's not really celebrated here...

kaelah, thank you! aww... don't be throwing yourself a pity party! just imagine how hot you will look in the family pictures next time now that you got your life back under control!

bunneh, you're right. and today the weight's gone down a bit so it must have been water weight. i guess it is a small victory in a way because there was a time when, if i had a slip-up or a binge, it would turn from a meal to a day, to a few days, and before i knew it, i was off the wagon! but now i got right back on track, yay. and omg, twizzlers!!! i haven't eaten those in forever!! there is like, no kind of licorice in japan at all!!!

mybigwish, welcome back! how did your test go? hopefully, now that it's over, you can relax and focus on your weight-loss 150%! you can do it!!

MiZ, i don't think there is a specific rule about when cramps are supposed to come during TOM, haha, we just gotta endure! glad date 1 went well and the scale went down and pooh on boy number 2 for "cancelling", but yay for "me" time.

ok, so it's sunday morning over here already! thanks for all your cheerful messages, girls. i'm much better today. i was good all day yesterday and this morning scale is back down to 76.8kg. not the 76.6 it was on friday morning, but i'll take it!! i have a lot of things to do today, such as finishing cleaning my apartment (started yesterday... and i NEVER clean, haha), errands, and start to pack!! i cannot believe i am leaving in only 2 days from tomorrow! waaaah!! excitement...
KawaiiCandie is offline   Reply With Quote