Old 12-16-2010, 12:47 AM   #91  

S/C/G: see ticker

Height: 5'3"

Miz, Kawaii, and Krampus, thanks so much Posts like yours are the reason why I come to 3FC! Yeah I've really got to get my act together, I have no idea how I managed to mess myself up FOUR POUNDS away from goal. Frustrating!!
LillyLover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2010, 01:26 AM   #92  

S/C/G: 205/160s/128

Height: 5'0"

Miz Don't worry too much, I'm sure you'll lot hot for your dates anyway 3 in a week? You go girl!!

Kawaii Yay for the winter/fall coat NSV!! That's a great thing!! I love little things like that with clothes.

krampus Still wouldn't mind seeing it though...just maybe experiencing it somewhere else, believe me I am glad we don't get it here in winter. Choc peanut butter santa sounds too good to be true. Your dinner also sounds good, I am craving pasta.

Lilly I'm sure you haven't totally messed up... and weighing at the end of a day full of food is never the best idea!!

~Ok! I can do it! Only 35 minutes left til 8pm and then I can leave work!! It was ALMOST not worth us being open late - no one else around the area is, even though we're kind of meant to be - but I can't leave since my boss has told me to be here. The only good thing is I did a fairly big sale at 7pm so I think that makes up for the rest of the quietness? It's still rainy here, I kind of hate rain in summer.
I am hoping SO badly that my boyfriend is up for a shisha pipe when I get home. WANT. I am also hoping he doesn't forget to pick me up haha...his phone has stopped receiving text messages and for some inexplicable reason he turned it off earlier and seems to have forgotten to turn it back on.
I just realised I never got my results back from my biopsy---I actually realised that when the same problem that led me to get the biopsy (bleeding after sex) arose again this morning :/ It's been 3 weeks since I had it done so I'm thinking I better call and see if they got the results in...I can't believe I forgot!!

I am considering going to the mall when I'm done at work to get some shoes...my shoes are killing me at work, I need something a bit more comfortable and I saw some when I was out yesterday. To be honest though, the last thing I feel like doing is shopping, so I probably won't.
rainbowstripe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2010, 05:13 AM   #93  

S/C/G: 190/*see ticker*/130

Height: 5'4"

rainbow, has it been 3 weeks already?! omg, i guess time just flies, haha... hope everything is okay...

man, i am SO sleepy today and i have no idea why. maybe cuz i've been working out every night this week with no break... today, i left school an hour early, went home and PASSED OUT!! felt better after my nap, but i still feel sleepy. what is up with that...

so i had supper and... i think i just binged on cabbage... lol. that's ok, right? i made a big stir-fry, with lots of cabbage and daikon, and there was enough for 2 meals, i think, but i just ate the whole thing... lol. anyways, whatever. i'm off to do my workout and then i will probably go to bed again, even though it'll be like 8pm. lol.

oh and i watched the finale of the biggest loser that show is so inspirational! i can't NOT work out after watching it, haha...
KawaiiCandie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2010, 06:58 AM   #94  

S/C/G: 165/144.8/135

Height: 5'2

Lilly- just give yourself a few days of OP eating and I'm sure the scale will make its way back down.

It snowed another 3 inches here last night. I'm currently sitting on my a$$ and ususally I would be out the door to work by now. I've decided I will go in a little later in order to hope for clearer roads on my drive in.

I'm going to see WICKED tonight! WOOHOO!
LindsB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2010, 07:19 AM   #95  
Its Alana Time

S/C/G: 217/ticker/150

Height: 5'4.5''

Good Morning!

I'm really sorry that I can't do personal before work. I need to get to work early so I can make up some hours. I am habitually late for everything, which is a major problem since it is becoming synonymous with my character. Hope it not too late to turn that one around. That would be the shock of the century to all my friends and family.

Low key night tonight. Yay. I need to recharge. Lunch and dinner were great. Sampled some of everything, ate what I needed, then put the fork down. Something must have gone right bc this morning I am at 185.4 after being up for a couple of days.

Later gators!
starmac13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2010, 07:22 AM   #96  
Its Alana Time

S/C/G: 217/ticker/150

Height: 5'4.5''

And just got up from my chair to go get dressed, realized my blinds where up from checking on the now, went to go turn them down and saw my neighbor and his family looking right at me. Oh did I mention I am completely naked? CUZ I AM. And his kids are middle school-aged. Oops
starmac13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2010, 08:12 AM   #97  
Staying the Same

S/C/G: 160+/116-120/maintainer

Height: 5'5

Whoops, it's 10:11 pm and I haven't done a lick of exercise today. I ate a bit more than I would have liked, about 1650 or so, but nothing particularly salty or starchy.

starmac I'm ALWAYS LATE FOR EVERYTHING too. You are not alone. Be careful with the nakedness, you never know who's videotaping...
krampus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2010, 09:24 AM   #98  

S/C/G: 129.4/ticker/115

Height: 4'11''

Hi everyone!
I am so, so sorry for my absence. Life got crazy busy these past few weeks! I am actually leaving on a flight in a few hours to visit a friend in the Southwest US for the weekend, but I wanted to check in and see how everyone is.

From what I can tell so far, we're all plugging along and doing our best. Isn't it crazy how hard it is to eat right when you're surrounded by holiday treats?!

Weighed in today at a new low, 123.8!! Updating my ticker and it feels GOOD!

I'll try and add some personals if I have time. Like most of us, stuff will die down by the end of the year and then I can get back to my regularly scheduled life.. haha

Wishing you a lovely Thursday,
FPSJ
FatPantsSkinnyJeans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2010, 11:36 AM   #99  

S/C/G: 140/122/105

Height: 5'1''

Stella: How was your Stats final? I think Statistics traumatized me. lol. My Intro to Stats was taught by this world-renowned Stats guy who was a dinosaur who didn't give a s**t about any of his students. It didn't help that I had to take advanced Stats too which turned out to be way easier. Congrats on the 165!!!

kaelah: I love pumpkin everything too!! I got the recipe from one of my favorite blogs, Carrots 'N' Cake. The recipe is..

Ingredients:
1 cup all-purpose flour
1 cup oats
1/2 cup packed brown sugar
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
1 1/4 cup canned pumpkin pie mix
1 egg
1 tbsp canola oil
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1/4 cup raisins
1/4 cup walnuts
Directions:
Preheat oven to 375*F
Coat muffin tin with non-stick cooking spray or line muffins cups.
Combine all ingredients in mixing bowl; blend well.
Pour batter evenly into muffin tins.
Bake for 18-20 minutes.

It makes 9 muffins. I replaced the canola oil with applesauce, the flour with white whole wheat flour, took out the walnuts, and replaced the raisins with craisins. It came out to roughly 180 calories per muffin.

starmac: A cookie party sounds fantastic!!

Kawaii: How are you coming along with 30DS?

Jazzang: Yes, I set goals for certain dates but I don't beat myself up if they aren't reached. It just gives me something to look forward to.

supergirl: Congrats on the 20 lbs lost!!

Feral: How do you like your heart rate monitor? I really REALLY want one.

Jenn: I saw your pictures on the pic thread and your baby looks just like you. Adorable! You look amazing.

Lilly: Ohhhhhhh mothers. I want to strangle mine sometimes. You'll lose the extra pounds really fast. You're soooo close to goal. Don't give up.

LindsB: You look beautiful in your pics in the pic thread! Have fun watching WICKED.

FPSJ: Awesome on the new low!

Sorry if I missed anyone! I got my hair relaxed yesterday. I've been wanting to do that since forever. Then I went to Victoria's Secret and bought a ton of stuff (for others) and some makeup. It's warm again here so I'm beyond happy.
KatVee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2010, 12:13 PM   #100  
Lifes a Journey

S/C/G: 195/Ticker/170

Lilly – if we weren’t here to support each other this site would suck but luckily were all one big happy bunch =)

Rainbow – Well next week is xmas, the week after is new years…so really The only time is good is this weekend haha.

So today started off icky my TOM had decided to make a normal visit which for weird reason it takes a few days to build up…ugh. I was late for work didn’t care too much, I’m on 5 hours sleep which surprisingly I feel fine and not completely overly tired. It’s snowing up and the weather is yucky and snow is floating around and I don’t know if I want to go out tonight…I have a 50 dollar gift card maybe I should go buy a cute outfit for tomorrow’s date? My boss thought I went out drinking lastnight because I was in some weird Twilight this morning as he calls it lol. My weights down well back to 159, glad yesterday didn’t sabotage anything. My plan is to go home, get a nice workout in (since I didn’t do one yesterday I was way too sore and lazy.) shower, grab a quick bite since I know I’ll be starving after it then head out to meet the guy. I should go out anyways it’s nice to get out once in a while considering I don’t get out much due to not really having any friends out here…just co-workers whom are just “friends” I guess you can call it.

I just put in a draw for Carrie Underwood Tickets, another girl at work did the same thing, said if I win I take her and vice versa…so maybe this Sunday I’ll be going to see Carrie Underwood I’ll find out tomorrow if either of us won. Yay. I’m not very enthusiastic today I’m totally blah, its probably because of multiple things including the dark gloomy snowy weather and my cramps.

Happy Thursday!
MiZTaCCen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2010, 12:34 PM   #101  
Joie de Vivre!!

S/C/G: 230/ticker/130

Height: 5'7"

Hey, can I join in? =)

I feel a little shy about just jumping in when I don't know anyone.
TheBunneh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2010, 12:43 PM   #102  
Hi there!

S/C/G: Ticker

Height: 5' 5"

TheBunneh: Yes, jump right on in! You'll get to know people - everyone's really great.

Ugh, okay, so I know it's not REAL weight, but with me doing a lot more strength training recently, and it being my TOM, the scale is up like 4 lbs. I haven't gone over my calories once, though, so I know it's not fat gain. I just hate it when the scale rises instead of falls. It'll go away, though - I haven't eaten enough for it to be a 'real' gain.
LiannaKole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2010, 12:56 PM   #103  
Joie de Vivre!!

S/C/G: 230/ticker/130

Height: 5'7"

LiannaKole - Thanks!

I know what you mean about realizing it's not real weight, but it still being a little depressing. I always tell myself I'm not going to let the scale discourage me around my TOM and such, but it's still a bummer to see the numbers go the wrong way. I would even find it easier if the scale just maintained for a little while. It's like once you've passed those numbers you want them gone forever!
TheBunneh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2010, 01:20 PM   #104  

S/C/G: 165/144.8/135

Height: 5'2

KatVee- thank yuo so much for such a sweet compliment! :blushing:
LindsB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2010, 02:55 PM   #105  
Lifes a Journey

S/C/G: 195/Ticker/170

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiannaKole View Post
TheBunneh: Yes, jump right on in! You'll get to know people - everyone's really great.

Ugh, okay, so I know it's not REAL weight, but with me doing a lot more strength training recently, and it being my TOM, the scale is up like 4 lbs. I haven't gone over my calories once, though, so I know it's not fat gain. I just hate it when the scale rises instead of falls. It'll go away, though - I haven't eaten enough for it to be a 'real' gain.

Thebunneh - Welcome =)

Maybe i'm the only lucky one going through TOM and still at the same weight I was before it came? or maybe I'm lucky and really not the weight I am and once it's over I'll be down some more? hmm I guess we'll see in 8 days! lol

Last edited by MiZTaCCen; 12-16-2010 at 02:56 PM.
MiZTaCCen is offline   Reply With Quote