Old 12-13-2010, 11:16 AM   #16  
Mary

S/C/G: 225/190/125

Height: 5'2" Age: 22

Holidays/Time - AAHHHHHHHH. I had plans to be good and have everything done. It's two weeks until Christmas and I have 6 gifts to finish knitting/sewing. Also, we still haven't really decorated my house or gotten a tree :C BUT I am excited for the New Year because I'm throwing a party again and the first week in January my family takes a ski trip to the poconos where we rent a nice chalet at Arrowhead Lake.

Krampus - I'm sorry about your foot, is it ok? Did you strain a muscle or something?

Supergirl - Good job!

Linds - Don't worry, your TOM will be over soon!

Feral - Glad you had such a great time! And omg tell me about it! All of the sudden I realized how many people I need to knit things for! Ahhh!

Smisen - LOL about your dreams! Think about them next time you feel a binge coming on!
platformnine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 11:20 AM   #17  

S/C/G: 140/122/105

Height: 5'1''

rainbow: I want this year to be over too!

Kawaii: I think I owe you a detox food schedule. My mom stole the magazine from me but when I get it back, I'll put it up. I'm surprised you only have one bad kid considering you teach kids that around the age where they're unbelievably insane (in a good way..my brother's that age).

krampus: I hope you get better soon!!

supergirl: I really need those flashcards. I think I have some type of party from now until the end of the year. Food galore.

smisen: I've had crazy sugar-induced dreams too.

I had the absolute best weekend ever. It was my best friend's birthday on Saturday so we went to a hookah bar/restaurant/club that had a live band and belly dancers. Grey Goose came with the reservation so there was a lot of that. The rest of Saturday was spent shopping ALLLLLL day with my mother. Christmas shopping should be done soon. Hopefully. I ended up buying three dresses for the holidays and an amazing pair of red peep toe pumps. At the club, there was one lady who wore a sparkly blue dress that I absolutely am now obsessed with. I need to find it! Sunday was spent sleeping the day away and tasting all the food my grandmother was preparing for a party this coming weekend. Now back on plan.

Last edited by KatVee; 12-13-2010 at 02:57 PM.
KatVee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 11:47 AM   #18  
Lifes a Journey

S/C/G: 195/Ticker/170

Height: 5'5

My brain is dead today, maybe I'm super tired and it's only 9:30 am. I really can't complain either since I fought for this shift. Though it's only because I'm in need of a second job which will bring my hours from 8 to possibly 13 hours a day instead. Just for the next year anyways.
I stepped on the scale this morning at 159.9 is it considered cheating if you do it first thing in the morning without food or anything in you? haha my lowest is always when I wake up because I gain 3 pounds or so when I ate by the end of the night I'll be up again and back down (usually in the morning).

I'm reading JM's making the cut, I probably won't follow it to the T but some good ideas are in there for healthier diets. I also found out I'm a balanaced Oxidizer woo hoo. I'm also really cold sitting at my desk right my the front doors. =(
MiZTaCCen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 12:16 PM   #19  
Old Skool Breakbeat Junky

S/C/G: 208/181.2/150

Height: 5'6''

Smisen - did you help with the snow shoveling? Maybe that helped counter act some of the wine and chocolate? Either way, I hope you enjoyed it. LOL @ sugar induced dreams. Is that what they mean by "and visions of sugar plums danced in their heads?"

Mary - better get to knitting, girl!!!! Some of my Christmas presents may get to their owners a little late. I hope not.

Kat - glad to hear you had an awesome weekend. I *hate* when I become obsessed with getting an article of clothing. I feel like when I do I can never find it or if I see it online I get to the store and it's not what I imagined it would be. Good luck!

Miz - hang in there. I'm still dragging too. Don't feel bad about being 3 lbs heavier at night. I ALWAYS am as well so I go with what I weigh in the morning as my official weight. Makes me feel better about life.

-------------------
I'm spending time at work being productive, which really equates into finding some meals I can plan that are easy and OP.

I have to go by Target and Michaels tonight. Still have to finish up my dad's Christmas present (I promise I'll take pics when I'm done).

I wish I lived in Spain so I could have a siesta. I could really go for a nap.

Last edited by Feral; 12-13-2010 at 12:19 PM.
Feral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 12:38 PM   #20  
Lifes a Journey

S/C/G: 195/Ticker/170

Height: 5'5

Feral - it's nice to know I'm not the only one who puffs up at night. as well I can use a nap also. I'm sleepy

=================
I have 3.5 hours left of work. woot! Which I'm clearly not being productive...or am I?
MiZTaCCen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 12:52 PM   #21  
Looking forward

Height: 5' 6''

Wasn't sure where to put this so I thought I would put it in the general chat.

Weighed in yesterday and after 2 weeks of watching what I eat and exercising again I have lost 2 pounds! I made it a goal to lose at least 5 pounds during the month of December, I did not want it to be a crazy month of no losing like it has been in the past. So I am only 3 pounds away from my goal! Granted there are more days ahead filled with cookie, cakes and candy but I have a FIRM resolve to lose this weight!

Last edited by Jade235; 12-13-2010 at 12:57 PM.
Jade235 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 01:29 PM   #22  
Its Alana Time

S/C/G: 217/ticker/150

Height: 5'4.5''

Good Afternoon,

Decided to come home for lunch since I finally went to the grocery store and dont want to waste all of this good food. But the surprise snow didnt help things. What's even worse are the surprise baked good that made their way into the office this morning. While everyone is gorging on free shipments of cupcakes from around the country (thanks outside counsel!!!! (insert sarcasm now), I'll have my apple and crystal light. TOM also made an appearance so I just have to stay focused on work and i'll be fine....haha okay I didnt even fool myself with that one. I'll just keep the thought that I dont want to feel sluggish for my kickboxing class tonight.

Okay back to work. I'll do personals when I get home for Part 2 of the Lifetime special tonight. Have an OP day!
starmac13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 01:38 PM   #23  
Funsized Fiesta

S/C/G: 230/144.5/130

Height: 5'4"

krampus for you! I hope your ankle gets better, that sounds awful.

supergir111 I just had a drrr moment and had to google carrot batons, then realised I totally know what those are. XD Motivational flashcards sound awesome. Make them sparkly and colourful so that they're way more interesting than those mince pies could ever be

LindsB x a gagillion! Don't feel bad. Just try and get back on track. Maybe don't weigh until TOM is over, if the number on the scale puts you in a bad mood?

smisen I always think I need wine and chocolate haha. If there were a snow storm, that would totally keep me away from the store, I'd be too scared to drive in it. But that doesn't really help when the stuff is already in the house XD And happy birthday to your DH

platformnine Boo, I need some more time to finish getting presents and cards sent out, you need some more time to finish your gifts. Stop going so fricking fast, time. But yay for New Year! That sounds fun.

KatVee That does sound like the best weekend ever! Take some pictures of those dresses for us, mmk?

MiZTaCCen I weigh myself in the morning before food or anything, and I know others do too. It's definitely not cheating! I even use the bathroom first juuust to make sure it's really the lowest weight. Weight fluctuates throughout the day, so as long as you're weighing around the same time every time you weight, it's going to be more accurate than different times. Plus you weigh less in the morning, so that's always nice.

Feral Pft, I take siestas all the time. They aren't just for the Spanish! They're so lovely.

Jade235 Hey! Good job with those 2 lbs lost and good luck with the next 3!

starmac13 Good luck with the rest of your day Those surprise baked goods are so sneaky, boo to them.

---

Woke up yesterday with a sore throat and runny nose and spent the whole day drinking tea and taking some medicine, hoping it would go away. That has worked the last few times I woke up feeling ill, but I woke up with the same sickiness this morning, boo. I hope it goes away soon!

Hope everyone is having a fabu day
KenzideRhae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 01:39 PM   #24  

Ugh I HATE baked goods this time of year. Okay, that's not true, I love them, but I hate that people give them to you and then what exactly are you supposed to do?

My parents had this Sunday School party on Saturday and my mom made her famous carrot cake (per my dad's request) so I have that sitting in the house, but she told me to bring it to work and give it away. We had baked goods from our PTA in here on Friday (there are still a few cookies left). Today a coworker gave me some peppermint bark and chocolate truffles as a gift.

I want to send out at email and say "I love you guys, but seriously, no baked goods, etc for me. Thanks!"

Jade -congrats on being so close to your goal.

Alana
- I feel you, hon. Stay strong!

Kenzide - FEEL BETTER!

Last edited by Feral; 12-13-2010 at 01:39 PM.
Old 12-13-2010, 01:49 PM   #25  
This is not a test.

S/C/G: 187/132/127.8

Height: 5'5''/165cm

Sooo in 15 mins I venture out in the rain and muggyness after NO sleep because of...well, I guess the heat and muggyness that has led to this rain, to see a surgeon about some wisdom teeth u_u I can think of more fun things to do with my time. On the "fun" side I'm going to try out the gym in town near the surgery afterwards since my gym gave me free multiclub membership in October. They have steam rooms and plunge pools! Whatever they are. So i'll scope that out and maybe next time take some togs.
Iconised Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 01:58 PM   #26  

Okay I'm glad I wasn't the only one that didn't know what a plunge pool was...

Wikipedia says....
"A plunge pool, also known as a cold plunge, can be a recreational water feature in landscape design, and constructed in gardens. They can be small-diameter swimming pools used for wading in warmer climates or adjacent to saunas."
Old 12-13-2010, 02:00 PM   #27  
This is not a test.

S/C/G: 187/132/127.8

Height: 5'5''/165cm

oh right, so when your head feels like its about to implode in the sauna, you stick it in the plunge pool?
Iconised Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 03:10 PM   #28  

I think so.
Old 12-13-2010, 03:28 PM   #29  
Funsized Fiesta

S/C/G: 230/144.5/130

Height: 5'4"

I didn't know what a plunge pool was either haha. This thread is so educational
KenzideRhae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 04:05 PM   #30  

S/C/G: 205/160s/128

Height: 5'0"

Oh le bleh. Icon you are so right about the muggyness. Auckland is DISGUSTING right now. Seriously. Sorry I don't have time to do extended personals, work is stupid and busy and I barely have time to be on here right now... but I am.

My eye is f*cked. I am sorry, that is how it is. I'm stuck wearing my glasses, which I hate hate hate. I am going to suck it up and put contacts in for my Zumba class after work and then back to glasses. I'm seeing the optometrist tomorrow for a check of my prescription/eye health - I'm pretty sure this is an eye health issue, so hopefully he'll be able to tell me what it is because I'm now pretty sure it's not conjunctivitis/pink eye. BLEH.

I hate the hot weather. And the rain in the hot weather. We were woken up this morning by a very wet and very loud small cat (my boyfriend's cat). So annoying. I am sleepy. Sorry for the down mood haha!

Summer rain - not my favourite.

Also just got stressed about the fact I only have 3 days off between now and Christmas, which means that in one of those days I have to get my food supplies for our trip after Christmas. One of those days is also my cousin's birthday, so I basically have either tomorrow or Saturday to buy food that is meant to be used in 2 weeks time..bleurgh.
rainbowstripe is offline   Reply With Quote