Old 12-15-2010, 02:04 PM   #76  
Old Skool Breakbeat Junky

S/C/G: 208/181.2/150

Height: 5'6''

P.S. I am SOOOO tired of disrespectful little tiny smart a$$ children. UGH. They are so lucky I'm not allowed to say what I really think to them. *rawr*
Feral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 03:04 PM   #77  

S/C/G: highest 191/ticker/135

Height: 5'4"

Hi girls! I don't know if I've posted this week at all.

I have noticed that my sweet tooth is starting to come back and while I am staying with my calorie limits, a few too many of those calories are made up of sweet treats. I have decided that I am going to do Phase 1 of South Beach starting 1/1/11. (Its 2 weeks of no sugar, fruit or carbs. Just basically lean proteins and veggies.) It helps kick the sugar and carb cravings.

I found a decent pic to use a "Before" so I'm gonna post some in the Pic Thread.
jenn33082 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 05:21 PM   #78  

S/C/G: 205/160s/128

Height: 5'0"

Hey ladies...yesterday was my day off and I'm back at work very soon...for today and tomorrow. I have to work til 8pm tonight, not excited about that at all.

Didn't get my proper exercise in this morning, I couldn't get out of bed, way too tired. TOM is right around the corner, ie will most likely start today or tomorrow. I also didn't want to put my contacts in so soon after being told to limit use extremely for a week.

Weight is down today which I am happy about! 68.3kg / 150.5 pounds. Yay!

My boyfriend has very kindly offered to drop me off at work and pick me up again later, so I better go take advantage of that offer!
rainbowstripe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 05:49 PM   #79  

S/C/G: 192/**ticker**/115

Height: 5'2

MiZ: Mmm Cheesecake and Eggnog! That sounds delicious..I can see why you gave in lol.

Kaelah: I feel the exact same way---Almost everyone in my family (the younger ones especially!) are little and beautiful. While I'm the fat and (I feel) ugly one! Thats one of my "I cant wait" toos!

Platform: It's freezing here! Been anywhere from 5-30 degrees all week! Plus we are getting ice and snow tonight! I'm dreding it!

Starmac: Sounds like your one busy woman!

Rainbow: I'm glad you figured out what was wrong with your eye!

Stella: Awesome for hitting 165! Good luck w/ the eating choices today!

Feral: Yesss. I got my water fixed Thank God! I never realize how much I need and use my water until it goes out! And this happens yearly! Hope the snow doesn't get too bad where you live at! We are expecting ICE here! UUrggh I hate winter!

Jenn: I'm right there w/ you. Sweets, Sweets & More sweets! And I always stay w/in my calorie range but just eat too many sweets sometimes! Good luck w/ southbeach!

Soo last night before bed our water finally got flipped on and there was no leaks (::wipes sweat of forehead: lol. So water is good for now! I'm a nervous wreck about my weight. I have been flying through the 160's which I love BUT I'm so worried its all too good to be true and I'm going to hit a huge plateau soon! Ugh I'm dreding it..but I know its coming! Luckily with 10 days left I'm 1.2 lb away from hitting my Christmas goal. Exercise today has been ok I have only got about 13 minutes in but hoping to get a good 20 to 30 minutes in before bed. Tonight for dinner I'm cooking Porkchops on the George Foreman and Cream of Mushroom and some creamed corn ...mmmm i CAN'T wait! Hope everyone is having a wonderful day!
JLNichols07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 07:26 PM   #80  
Staying the Same

S/C/G: 160+/116-120/maintainer

Height: 5'5

Weight is up a little this morning. Right at 127 lbs. Will probably be back down tomorrow since I refuse to eat as much candy and ice cream as I did yesterday, haha.

It snowed for the first time this morning! It's really windy and not sticking. Definitely not exciting, festive or romantic. Brrrrrr.

Feral Ugh, children! The vicious lies about declining Japanese birth rate are all false. People here don't keep their kids on leashes or hold their hands so they just run all over the place in stores.
krampus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 07:31 PM   #81  
Brighter than the moon!

S/C/G: 220/ticker/145

Height: 5'4

Aaaaah the day is over. I have no finals to do, no where to go, nothing to do except eat my omelette and lay on the floor and watch tv with the cat.

/sigh of content
stellarosa27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 07:36 PM   #82  

S/C/G: 190/*see ticker*/130

rainbow, yeah, be careful with your eyes! my mom developped a similar conditions years ago and she had to stop wearing contacts for good!! i know how much you hate wearing glasses, but wearing them every so often now is better than not being able to wear them ever again!

supergirl, congrats on hitting the 20lbs mark! and yeah, damn crazies everywhere, haha. i do feel a bit better today.

feral, thanks. yeah, i know i can't give up but it's just so hard, haha. yesterday i had to have several arguments with myself about whether or not i really wanted to eat that chocolate i got in my cupboard, haha. i ended up not eating it but it was SO hard. haha. and i hear you on the snow... i hate snow too!! what level do you teach?

ok, well it's thursday here already. i overslept this morning by 45 minutes. gah. opened my eyes and was like "wait a minute, it shouldn't be this light outside..." and sure enough, checked my clock and it was sooo late. it was still about 30 minutes before i normally leave for work though, so i still made it on time, but yeah. scale FINALLY got back down to 76.6, so i feel like maybe i can stop being cranky today, and maybe i will be able to shed that final pound and a half before i go home next week... fingers crossed.

so tired this morning. i think cuz of my workout last night. i really don't like level 3 of 30DS, it makes me sweat less but it's harder on the muscles... hum. well anyways. off to the elementary school in a bit. pain in my booty... thank god this week is almost over!!
KawaiiCandie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 08:03 PM   #83  
Funsized Fiesta

S/C/G: 230/144.5/130

Feral Aw, I hope it doesn't snow for you! That sucks that you would have to make it up, boo. I like the snow unless I have to actually go somewhere, then I'm like oh ew, I hate you. It's fun to play in, but no fun at all to drive in. Good job with your workout!

jenn33082 Just saw your pictures on the other thread, you're looking so fabulous! I am having the same issue with this sweet tooth haha. Been staying within my calorie limits, but I have hot chocolate, ice cream, or some kind of cookie almost everyday. I've been pretty good about only having 100 or less calories from the sweets, though, so I think it should be okay for now.

rainbowstripe Aw, how nice of your boyfriend! And your scale, looks like it is being kind to you as well. Sucks about work though.

JLNichols07 Yay for no leaks! Hopefully it stays that way for a good long while, eh? And at least you have a chance to mentally prepare for when/if that plateau hits so you can kick it in the butt haha. Good luck.

krampus I hate it when the snow doesn't stick. >: It does that all the time here. Or it just rains, then drops below freezing, and the whole world is covered in ice haha. Or it does snow, then rains, so we get gross slush. Super rude.

stellarosa27 That sounds like a perfect end to a day!

KawaiiCandie Good luck with your day! And yay for the scale I really need to get back into doing the 30DS. I did L1 for ten days, then L2 for one and just kind of fell out of the habit.

---

Nom nom light pumpkin ice cream. I am so glad this isn't available all year, or I would eat it every single day XD Also, I think the packaging people are confused, because it says "1/2 the fat of regular ice cream", but then it has 3g fat and regular has 12g with this brand. So their math is a little wrong, and not even in a bad way
KenzideRhae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 08:11 PM   #84  

S/C/G: 205/160s/128

Height: 5'0"

JL Don't worry too much! You are doing great and I'm sure that will continue to show in your results.

krampus Oh man, snow. I've only seen it snow once in my life. Obviously not where I live.

Kawaii I know..guess I better get used to wearing them a little more! Sleeping in is going around, I snoozed my alarm for an hour this morning haha.

Kenzide Does suck about work. It's rainy and humid here and I am not in the mood to spend the next 6 hours at work (have already been here 2). Pumpkin ice cream sounds amazing, and like something they would NEVER stock in New Zealand haha. Probably just as well!
rainbowstripe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 09:24 PM   #85  
Lifes a Journey

S/C/G: 195/Ticker/170

It’s my fat week and I don’t care...DON’T JUDGE! Oh and I didn’t work out today...whatever I’m pmsin and in the mood to smack someone lol...Oh and I know I have personals....but I’m too cranky right now...forgive me <3
So to start off this morning was alright until one of my co-workers decided to have his panties in a bunch and cope a snotty attitude with me over something he was too stupid to know anything about. (I didn’t even say a word to him, he just came up to my desk and the second he opened up his mouth it was attitude for NO REASON!) Mr. arrogant a$$hat who thinks he superior but is really an idiot, totally ticked me off to the point I told him to shut his mouth and go away, I was no longer going to speak with him. So that ticked me off around 6:30 in the morning I was fine after 7, but still who wants that crap that earlier in the morning. My boss came buy and I was like please speak to your employer to keep quiet when he knows nothing about a situation and that he needs to drop his attitude. My boss laughed and said he had his panties in a bunch and that’s why he was like that. All I said was tell him to fix it.
Other than the earlier morning pisser my day has been pretty good I’m a little sore today from last nights workout all over my body, but I think I can handle to do JM Burn Fat DVD and on the awesome news my work place starting in January is setting up free classes once a week for kick boxing and other physical activities for 45 minutes which is AWSOME! Only down side is I work a security job, and technically though we get lunches if sh!t hits the fan we gotta be there. So I’m hoping my boss will let me take a lunch to do these classes once a week, which will be nice to get something different in once a week without having to pay. And he AGREED so YAY!
Why I bother making a budget for groceries when I go over is way beyond me...and I shouldn’t have went hungry...oh well.

OH and not to mention I thought I had 4 days weekend the 25 - 28th thats what they told me...turns out I'm BACK to work on the 27th and don't actually get those two days HOW STUPID IS THAT! So I get to sit at the desk and play my psp and on the computer (I do that anyways) ALL Day because no one is going to be in the building.

Last edited by MiZTaCCen; 12-15-2010 at 09:27 PM.
MiZTaCCen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 11:46 PM   #86  

S/C/G: see ticker

Height: 5'3"

Miz, I feel you on the crankiness today. I'll repost here what I just posted in the Featherweights chat thread:

Sorry for going AWOL, everyone!! I'm back home though, finals are over, and my life has settled down once again. Hopefully I'll be posting more regularly on here.

So I've been eating off-plan and relatively recklessly the past two days...I had to pack all my things from my dorm, including all my cooking stuff, so it was really hard for me to stick to my diet. On top of that, everyone and their second cousin wanted to have some kind of farewell dinner at school. I do realize that isn't really an excuse to eat whatever I want. I'm ready to get back on track!!

So I get home today, and I tell my mom that I haven't been eating well the past two days. Her response?: "So have you gained like 10 pounds?"

OMG. Do I look like I've gained 10 pounds?! I couldn't weigh myself this morning because I had packed away my scale, so that made me kind of anxious. The last time I weighed myself was pre-eating frenzy in the morning two days ago, and I was at 124.6 then. Tonight, after a solid day of eating, I'm at 129. I'm having a mini-nervous breakdown right now. I told my mom that she really can't say things like that to me. She did say sorry, and now I feel guilty for telling her that she can't talk to me like that, but I felt like it needed to be said.

Sorry for ranting, everyone!! My stress level is still a little higher than normal.
LillyLover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 11:56 PM   #87  
Lifes a Journey

Kaelah – Cheese cakes isn’t that great. I dunno sweets and desserts are not my thing, its pop and chewy candies..

Starmac – That is a pretty good meal IMO. =)

Kawaii – I loved it, it’s kind of like 30DS but way more intense cause it’s longer! Lol

Feral – Exactly! The video still kills me on the weight part the rest I could have done easily a few months ago. Lol not so much around this time until I get back into it.

JL – Eggnog with rum...lol I love eggnog though!

Lilly – I think it’s going around! And hold **** I look like I gained 10 pounds too from tonight! FML.

So I’m in a better mood...and I have 3 date this week. 1 tomorrow, Friday and Saturday...FML because I look gross and feel fat and thats my own fault...lmfao oh well Wish me luck I guess I should fake being confident and sexy? Dear god, maybe I shouldn’t look in a mirror at all for the next three days lol.
Old 12-16-2010, 12:06 AM   #88  

S/C/G: 190/*see ticker*/130

kenzide, hey thanks yeah. i'm done with classes for the day now and just chilling for the next two hours and relishing in the fact that i only have to survive ONE MORE DAY til the weekend, eheh. 30DS.... yeah, i hate it and like it. i did level 1 every other day, then realized i wouldn't be done with it before christmas at that rate so i upped it up to a few days in a row and then one day break... i REALLY hate level 3 though, haha... yay ice cream. not craving it so much these days cuz it's cold, but last summer i was eating it everyday!! lol.

rainbow, yeah man... i can't believe i am still soooo sleepy at 2pm when i slept in a little extra this morning. ha! at least you don't have to wake up early... hang in there for your late night at work!

MiZ, big hugs!!! sorry you're having such a ****ty day.... it'll be better tomorrow! but just make sure you don't binge or anything because you'll be the one feeling sorry for it tomorrow. we would never judge you, you know. *hugs*! edit: and ooooh, 3 dates, that's awesome girl!! just remember, boys really don't care what size you are and it's all about CONFIDENCE! so work it!!

Lilly, it's ok to have crazy days sometimes! just get back on track! i don't think your mom meant to be insensitive, but yeah, you should tell her that stuff like that makes you feel really bad. and you should also know not to weight yourself at night after eating!! come on, girl!

ok well i'm done with work and still have like two hours to kill... i am sooo sleepy though!! lol. oh, i do have something i forgot to say this morning... yesterday, it got hella ****ing cold here and since i was just going to work with pretty much a hoodie and a scarf, i've had to pull out my "winter" jacket (more like a fall jacket for anyone who lives anywhere there's snow...) and i was wearing with with like two layers underneath (one of them being a thick wooly shirt) and it was still all poofy and big! this is the jacket i've been wearing for the last 2 winters and i remember times when it was TIGHT! haha, so it was kind of an nsv i suppose... i probably wont buy a new one or anything, but it still made me kinda happy.

Last edited by KawaiiCandie; 12-16-2010 at 12:09 AM.
KawaiiCandie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2010, 12:22 AM   #89  
Staying the Same

S/C/G: 160+/116-120/maintainer

KenzideRhae Pumpkin ice cream sounds great.

rainbowstripe Snow is overrated. Consider yourself lucky!

KawaiiCandie YAAAY glad to hear the scale is down. My winter coat was barely buttonable the past 2 winters and now it's pretty roomy, too!

MiZTaCCeN I think faking being confident and sexy is the only way anyone actually gives off that aura. If you fake it enough you'll become it.

Lilly Oh mothers. They are so tactful sometimes. Don't sweat it, you'll probably be a pound or two lighter in the morning and if you eat right for a few days you'll be back to normal.

Today is BINGE FRENZY THURSDAY but I have nothing available to binge on. Beating the system. Calories are at about 820 so far and that included a 190 calorie chocolate peanut butter Santa sent from home. I think I am going to make spinach/mushroom/mini tomato pasta for dinner and have fruit for dessert. I have absolutely nothing planned for the entire evening and that's just fine by me.
krampus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2010, 12:27 AM   #90  
Lifes a Journey

Kawaii and Krampus - Thanks girls I'll work on it!