Old 12-13-2010, 04:59 PM   #31  
New start 24/10/10

Height: 5'8

Platformnine: thanks!
Kenziderhae: lol I have those moments all the time, yea I was really pleased with that night, now to replicate it through the whole of december lol
Rainbowstripe: Zumba class! thats so cool, all the classes in my area are always fully booked maybe I should just get some latin music and dance around my flat lol sorry about your eye.

I have an office christmas lunch coming up and this may be weird of me to worry about but it's at 12pm. I always like clockwork eat brekkie at 8-9am and lunch at 2pm. I know it's late but breakfast really keeps me going. Anyways I don't know whether I should just have a late breakfast, because lunch that early scares the crap out of me, that void between lunch and dinner :O
Spin class tonight was amazing, my legs have never moved so fast lol My fitness is finally noticeably improving! more than the weight loss I am so happy about that I can't wait to be one of those people who can jog for 30 mins non stop, that to me is nirvana.
supergir111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 05:45 PM   #32  
Lifes a Journey

S/C/G: 195/Ticker/170

Height: 5'5

I HAD A POP TODAY AND THIS REALLY AMAZING SATE CHICKEN SANDWICH ON WHITE BREAD...AND YOU WANT TO KNOW THE MOST MESSED UP THING...I CAME HOME AND WAS A POUND LIGHTER!

Yep I don't want to step on the scale now, I just did a work out and drank 1 litre of water too haha. HAPPY MONDAY!!!
MiZTaCCen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 05:47 PM   #33  
Lifes a Journey

S/C/G: 195/Ticker/170

Quote:
Originally Posted by supergir111 View Post
I have an office christmas lunch coming up and this may be weird of me to worry about but it's at 12pm. I always like clockwork eat brekkie at 8-9am and lunch at 2pm. I know it's late but breakfast really keeps me going. Anyways I don't know whether I should just have a late breakfast, because lunch that early scares the crap out of me, that void between lunch and dinner :O
Spin class tonight was amazing, my legs have never moved so fast lol My fitness is finally noticeably improving! more than the weight loss I am so happy about that I can't wait to be one of those people who can jog for 30 mins non stop, that to me is nirvana.
I have my breakfast around 9am too and I start work at 6...Then lunch is at noon. I wouldn't worry and put too much stress on it. It's one day, have maybe a quickie snack for breakfast like an apple. Then xmas lunch, have another snack your regular lunch time, then work dinner in when you normally do?
MiZTaCCen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 06:26 PM   #34  
Funsized Fiesta

S/C/G: 230/144.5/130

Height: 5'4"

supergir111 Eat a light breakfast at 8, have the Christmas lunch at 12, and then have a snack at 2, when you'd normally have lunch. That should keep that void between the last time you ate and dinner from being too wide haha. You'll do fine for one day

MiZTaCCen XD Happy Monday!
KenzideRhae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 06:54 PM   #35  

S/C/G: 192/**ticker**/115

Height: 5'2

Hey everyone! Been a extremely busy day..took my little boy to the doctor and the roads were awfulll! Last night we got snow and ice so yeah..it sucked! But then made to the grocery store and back home safely (Thank God!)....Calories have been good--Worked out for 40 minutes w/ BFBM. The scale was the same this morning 165.4 which I'm very happy about because I can't believe I'm even down to that! Hoping for something lower tomorrow but who knows! 163 means I'm overweight and not obese on the BMI calculator and so I can't wait to lose them 2 lbs. I never thought I'd hear myself say, "I can't wait to be overweight!" lol. Hope all yall have had a good day!
JLNichols07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 07:19 PM   #36  

S/C/G: 190/*see ticker*/130

Height: 5'4"

kenzie, yeah, that kid is such a dick. meh. oh, and the funny thing about that outfit is that it's not even hot or anything. just a plain plaid black skirt with a blain black shirt and a blue cardi. i think it may have been cuz i've been wearing my poofy pants that are too big now and a skirt was more form-fitting? who knows... lol! sorry to hear you got a cold though. hope you feel better soon!

rainbow, actually, i am lucky i am at a really good school. 99% of my kids are such sweeties and just in love with me, haha. and yeah, i love teenagers but i really hate having to teach young kids. which is why i dread the days i have to go to elementary. i wish i could chose the level i teach and not just be shipped wherever, but meh. you should totally come teach english in japan! it's fun!

how, d'you hurt your ankle krampus? oh and here's a tip... DONT KEEP CHOCOLATE AT SCHOOL!!!! sheesh....

katvee, yes please! haha, actually, i like teaching that age and that kid is ONE in the entire school. well, actually, there's his mini-clone that i recently discovered in 2nd year, but he isn't as bad as the original. he is such an *** really, and the worse part is that he tries to get his friends (who are good kids who like me) to get into his dickiness and make fun of me as well. argh! but yeah, when i used to teach the same grade back in Canada, i had like 30 little hellbeasts per class, so i really should consider myself lucky! haha... glad you had an awesome weekend though!

MiZ, of course weighing in the morning is not cheating!

Jade, congratulations! every little loss counts!

hahaha, icon, have fun checking out the new gym!

rainbow, yeaah... it's raining here too. lame. boooh about your eye too take care of yourself!

dammit girls! you gone and wrote 3 pages while i was sleeping again! lol. well, today is not monday (which is always an improvement) but i still feel very blah and tired. i am cranky because my scale still reflected 77.0 in my face this morning... although it did flicker to 76.8 for a while but yeah. ok, ok, so i probably should stop eating ramen for dinner, but the weather's been **** recently and been too lazy to go to the grocery store... i guess i'll just eat a salad tonight and see what happens. the worst part is i am totally within my calories so it's annoying!!!

meh. i have class in like 5 minutes so i will catch you later! <3
KawaiiCandie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 08:06 PM   #37  
Staying the Same

S/C/G: 160+/116-120/maintainer

Barf, I weighed 130 this morning. I can't run or even walk really so I'm stuck at home rolling around on the floor and doing Tae Bo. Yesterday I ate a ton of junk and probably ended up ~1800 for the day but I'm sure almost 1000 of those were from bake sale cookies. The worst kind of self-sabotage. Packed half a can of lentils, an onion and an eggplant chopped and stir-fried for lunch. Yogurt for breakfast. Since I can't run it off I'll starve it off. I got a package from home containing a bunch of birthday and Christmas presents and Christmas candy but I'm giving the candy away as fast as I can.

Sorry about the lack of personals, I have to write a farewell/thank you speech to give at the special ed school since it's my last day teaching there. T_T

For those in cold climates - be careful out there!
krampus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 09:15 PM   #38  
Its Alana Time

S/C/G: 217/ticker/150

Height: 5'4.5''

krampus - sorry to hear about your ankle. Good luck with your speech.

kawaii - seriously mad props to you (and any teacher) for teaching. I am not one for much patience. I am working on that. I think its the fact that I tend to treat everyone equally and would not be opposed to chucking a squish ball at his head from time to time.

miz - i do love how the scale/body work in mysterious ways. eat a salad with chicken gain. eat a burger, lose. For me though it only works once a month. otherwise the pounds stick.

supergirl - i agree with eating a lighter breakfast and then have an apple after lunch. My office holiday lunch is coming up on wednesday at Maggiano's, this awesome italian restaurant. I've already prepared my statement "I'd like the soup and salad" (turns head to the right and left) "yes I just ordered a soup and salad. no I don't want the gallons of pasta. BACK OFF!" That should do it.

rainbow - i'll trade you snow. I fall asleep when its really cold. Hope you eye gets better.

Feral - for real. But we are trained the celebrate that way. Happy bday, cake. Happy holidays - cookies. Feel better, box of chocolates. No ever says "Congratulations! Here's some celery sticks and low fat dip" Though I'll happily accept it. And I'm perceived as rude if I dont take a cookie. Its a catch 22. Spain is fun to live in. But if you need something at 2pm, you are SOL.

Jade - you can do it! you're so close.

smisen - all that digging deserves a little wine and chocolate.

I made it past this round of baked goods. Not as hard as I thought, but its early in the week. I am optimistic about it. I have this new found energy. I am started running again so that helps not wanting to overindulge. Or maybe its the high I'm on from my kickboxing class. I always make it through the whole thing, but today my friend (who helps teach the class) had us do a rapid fire with the punching bag. I was dead with 15 minutes left. I am going to feel this tomorrow for sure.
starmac13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 10:02 PM   #39  

S/C/G: 205/160s/128

Height: 5'0"

supergir111 Zumba is pretty fun! There are heaps of classes around my area but I've been going to the same one for about 8 weeks now. I enjoy it and it's not a huge class (between 4-14 people depending on the week). It's only once a week, but that's ok for me, just jogs my usual routine! I second Kenzide's suggestion about the lighter breakfast and the snack at 2pm! I think it's a good idea! I know what you mean though...I always try to have my lunch as late as possible as I'm not good with long periods without food haha.

JL I feel you on wanting to be "overweight" haha - I just passed over from obese to overweight, and it's a good feeling, which I guess is weird! But you're not far!!

Kawaii I think just the whole thing about picking up and moving to another country where there will be a definite language barrier would be super scary for me, even though I really really want to go to Japan, I know absolutely no Japanese haha. Silly me. Ramen for dinner actually sounds good :/ Maybe it's sodium causing the weight to stay where it is? I have some soba noodles at home, rain always makes me want soup even though when I leave the air-conditioned comfort of work it will be the last thing I want. It's gross and hot and sticky outside.

krampus Your lunch sounds good!! Sorry about your foot/ankle... hope it improves! I kind of giggled when you said you were rolling around on the floor. Also whenever it is you get my package (I am hopefully sending it tomorrow, sorry for the delay) you can't give away ALL the candy. You must taste it at least :P Nah haha it's ok. I didn't put much in so not to worry!!

starmac Heat makes me sleepy. I guess the cold makes me want to curl up with dvds and books and stuff. The heat and muggyness here at the moment is making sleeping at night hard. Baked goods are hard, I'm avoiding my sister's house because I know she will have made lots or will be about to...

~So ready for work to be over. It's always the way. Then Zumba. Not really ready for that. I have tomorrow off work (Wed) and then - if you guys can believe it, I actually have work on Thurs and Fri haha. I know, I usually have like.. 4 days off a week. But with Christmas we're busy so I get more hours, which is great. I love a bigger paycheck than what I'm used to right after Christmas! Will be just in time for my holiday...to a beach with no shops. Hah. Good thing though, I need to save!!
rainbowstripe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 12:15 AM   #40  
Hi there!

S/C/G: Ticker

Height: 5' 5"

We're getting soooo close to Christmas! This is my favorite time of the year by far. It's just wonderful!

Saw a friend the other day - haven't seen her in months. She noticed my weight loss even through my big jacket and the hood over my head. She made me take the coat off so she could see - lol! And I got called "skinny mini" for the first time EVER. Even though it's not true, it's fun. I'm starting to enjoy comments like that now. Finally - jeez.

supergir111: I'm glad you're liking exercise! I still don't, but I do agree that I love being more fit! That keeps me going.

starmac13: Baked goods - ugh. I always think I can handle them, but that's rarely the case. They're just so tasty... And man, I wanna take a kickboxing class. Is it a lot of fun?

rainbowstripe: Ha, yeah. More hours are nice for the wallet but not so nice for sanity.
LiannaKole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 12:28 AM   #41  

S/C/G: 173/ticker/130

Height: 5'0

Hey Girlys! New here but thought i'd squeeze on in!
WeightForMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 01:01 AM   #42  
Its Alana Time

S/C/G: 217/ticker/150

Height: 5'4.5''

rainbow - I was just reading your post and thought "wait isnt tomorrow tuesday?" Then saw New Zealand for like the 12th time. haha. I have a couple friends who moved their right after they graduated. Not really a language barrier, but still pretty cool. If given an opportunity, I would move to a new country. I am spontaneous like that.

Lianna - own the compliment. And it is true. Its been awhile and she remembers you at the weight you were a couple months ago. Baked good - I think the pringles commercial "once you pop you can't stop" definitely applies. Last week, some people went to a lunch thing and brought back desserts (i wont mention them by name bc the way I would have to describe them to do them justice would make you run straight to your nearest bakery). I need to stop working with the skinny genes people. Its cardio kickboxing and no matter what, I do it every monday. I absolutely love it. it restarts my week if i slip up on the weekend or any other time. We use actual boxing gloves so any aggression I have, I can just let it loose in class.

Hi weightforme! Squeeze away.
starmac13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 01:50 AM   #43  
Staying the Same

S/C/G: 160+/116-120/maintainer

starmac Nice work on dodging the baked goods. Enjoy feeling the burn of punching sh#t. It's gotta be cathartic!

rainbowstripe When I refer to giving away candy I am only talking about that which I didn't eat Actually one piece of Christmas candy was already open - the wrapper split open - so I yanno had to eat it.

LiannaKole You've earned every compliment you've been getting! I love this time of year too.

Eating is good so far today. Had yogurt for breakfast, Lunch #1 was lentils/onion/eggplant, Lunch #2 was a small portion of bran cereal with a little milk, and I'm going grocery shopping after work for tofu and vegetables and eggs.

The last lesson at the special ed school ended in them putting on a mini-concert with me on the violin. They gave me a pinecone Christmas tree among some other gifts and it was so sad. I cried.
krampus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 02:58 AM   #44  
This is not a test.

S/C/G: 187/132/127.8

Height: 5'5''/165cm

Yeah, I am totally feeling you on the rain rainbow. I had a crappy nights sleep and then headed off to the surgeon who i didnt really want to see. Parked in town with 5 mins to spare after about an hour and a half in traffic, and got soaked running to pay for parking which was $7!!! Wtf. Went to my appointment, surgeon seems nice and competent and all those things but says all 4 of my wisdom teeth have to come out :'( I was hoping for just 2 since the top have come through straight no probs, but apparently wisdom teeth dont stop growing?? Then went and parked somewhere else in town, got soaked AGAIN, paid $6 for parking AGAIN, then headed to the new shiny gym for my reward.

Locked myself out of my car about 5 mins after arriving. Didnt get to go to gym. Only saw the inside and the phone. Own mobile died. Waited about an hour for my bf to come help, because of traffic. After about an hour, some people at the gym were like "why are you hanging around" and turned out they had the tools and things for getting into cars. So managed to break into my car just as my bf arrived, not too impressed. Made it to work hot, sweaty, muggy, hacked off, sleeped deprived, wet, smelly and fed up.

At least i made a nice dinner
Iconised Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 03:28 AM   #45  

S/C/G: 205/160s/128

Height: 5'0"

Lianna Yay for the compliments, and yay for actually enjoying them!!

WeightForMe Hey there!

starmac Haha no, not so much of a language barrier here in New Zealand. We do time travel pretty well though :P I think I want to be spontaneous but I'm also a pretty shy and scared person sometimes...works against me.

krampus Awww that pinecone thing sounds so sweet. Cute. Thanks again for the package! I will definitely be eating some candy very soon it seems :P

Icon Bleurgh, sorry about your day! That sucks. Locking my keys in my car is literally one of those things I stress about doing ALL THE TIME. Luckily I've only done it once or twice :/ Yay for good dinner though!!

~Zumba in this insane heat/humidity was super hard. I was super sweaty and sore at the end. Just ate some tasty chilli for dinner, it was goooooood. Now I'm trying to work on the proposal my friend and I are submitting to a gallery for an exhibition we hope to do next year. And trying to remember that I still need to have a shower. And I'm sure there were a million other things I meant to do tonight, but it's already 9.30pm and my brain has stopped working as to what it was I'm meant to be doing... I hate that I have to shower before bed haha, my hair takes too long to dry and I hate going to be with wet hair.
rainbowstripe is offline   Reply With Quote