Old 12-18-2010, 10:22 PM   #136  

S/C/G: 205/160s/128

Height: 5'0"

Work. Busy. Bleh. I doubt I'll get a chance to start the chat tomorrow as I often do on a Monday, so anyone else feel free to go ahead and do that!

I am really sorry I just keep popping in and not doing personals. Have a dinner with some family friends tonight at a Thai restaurant...not sure what to eat for Thai, haven't done that yet...will just have to estimate. Had lower calories today in preparation.

I went bathing suit shopping yesterday, it was horrific. Needless to say, I still don't have a suit and I don't know what to do. Not swim is basically what springs to mind. Might try again since the malls are all open later than my work this coming week...but I really do hate it. I hate my thighs SO MUCH.
rainbowstripe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2010, 01:20 PM   #137  
Mary

S/C/G: 225/190/125

Height: 5'2" Age: 22

Bunneh - Ooooh ok, I've heard of Turbo Jam.

Rainbow - Have you tried a style you wouldn't normally think to try? Sometimes different cuts look different. And I think fitness.com and instyle.com have a guide for swimsuits that helped me pick out something over the summer. Good luck!!!

-------

Do not go to Costco right after a spin class when you've only had a fiber one bar for breakfast. Snacked on a tbsp of Tiramisu, half of a small mozzarella stick, and had 3 small chocolate covered pomegranate pieces ( which is only a third of the actual serving for those, but still) annnnd we just came home and had a small cheese and cracker and greek yogurt platter for brunch.

I'm so excited for my 2 week break to start tomorrow. Mostly because I'll have more time to wrap/bake/knit presents.

Have a great Sunday gals!
platformnine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2010, 05:32 PM   #138  
Jess is losing it!

S/C/G: 189/159/129

Height: 5'3"

Oh man, I am so behind!!! I had a busy busy second half of the week. I hosted a dinner party with my roomie on Friday night, which was super fun and very very high in calories Oh well, it's not that big of a deal. I am determined to make it to the gym today!!!! The weather outside is crazy though... well crazy for San Diego anyway, hehe. Its really windy and rainy. This tree branch keeps banging against my window!!!! Perfect day for watching football! K i'm going to read everything i missed and do a few personals
jazzang is offline   Reply With Quote