Old 12-14-2010, 06:23 AM   #46  

S/C/G: 165/144.8/135

Height: 5'2

hello all! Things have been a little crazy for me! We leave for vacation NEXT Friday! AHH! I'm excited that we will celebrate Christmas this weekend though I am back to 148.2 after bouncing up yesterday. I would really like to see a new low this week.

I've been to the gym 8 times in a row
LindsB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 07:29 AM   #47  
Staying the Same

S/C/G: 160+/116-120/maintainer

Height: 5'5

Too sore to do upper body stuff today; I did do Tae Bo and squats, and carried heavy bags for about 2.5 miles on foot. I think my foot may be getting better. No promises or jinxes though. Dinner was good; carrot sticks with sesame dressing, pasta/spinach/shiitake/baby tomato thing with oil and parmesan cheese, a mandarin orange, and dessert was some corn puff things I got as a gift. Daily calorie total just under 1400.
krampus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 10:02 AM   #48  
New start 24/10/10

Height: 5'8

Kawaii it always makes me feel slightly better when the scale flashes a lower number first lol
starmac I hate temptation lol i'm so bad at it, I'm ok if i'm not hungry but it's when they catch you right before lunch. I accepted a quality street sweet today, regreted it mid chew, then spat it back out :/ i need to just get better at turning it down altogether.
Lianna: that is soooo great! love it
Rainbow I hate exercising in heat, especially humity. I can literally taste the sweat in the air lol having said that I do want to try hot yoga.

Thanks for the advice ladies. Will definately have a light breakfast xmas lunch then a snack when I usually have lunch. The numbers should still add up. Oh but what healthy things can I order on an Indian menu?
supergir111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 10:53 AM   #49  
Lifes a Journey

S/C/G: 195/Ticker/170

Happy Tuesday!

So far my morning has went by quickly only to have slowed down now. I'm a little tired ended up passing out at 7pm lastnight but woke up at 10:30 until 12. I'm surprizingly not sore today from yesterdays workout and I'm back up to 160 thanks to TOM.
MiZTaCCen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 12:00 PM   #50  
Old Skool Breakbeat Junky

S/C/G: 208/181.2/150

Height: 5'6''

Happy Tuesday Ladies!!!

Well, I am sad to report - Carrot Cake - 1, Feral -0. Wompppp wompppp! I'm going to tell my mom to hide it. My dad's birthday is today so he may want a piece of it, but if it's done then it's going in the MFing trash can. Seriously.

I'm going to work out today with my coworker and I'm ALMOST finished with my dad's present. I know, cutting it close, right? I'll take some pics tonight of the finished product. I think it's turned out well all things considered. I bet I could do a better job on the next one.

Tomorrow I'm working out with my trainer, but instead of our usual 4pm appt I'm down for 4:30 so I can get a full 45 minutes of cardio in beforehand vs. doing 20-25 minutes and then being so tired afterwards that I leave and don't finish the rest of my cardio because I'm beat.

I did go by the grocery store last night. I bought some stuff to make a chicken and spinach casserole which I ate for dinner and lunch today... bought some stuff for breakfast and of course, good ol' puddin snack packs. If I had only eaten one of those last night instead! It's a new day and I'm still making better choices than I was so I'm okay with that.
Feral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 12:28 PM   #51  
Brighter than the moon!

S/C/G: 220/ticker/145

Height: 5'4

Hello, ladies.

I had a bit of a rough weekend, so I took yesterday off from work. There's nothing like 2 spin classes in a row to set you right again.

Today is my official weigh in day for WW - 166.8. Woo hoo!! I'm back to the lowest I was before summer and everything went to ****.

We have two holiday things this week - one is our project luncheon at an Italian restaurant (not bad) and the other is the company holiday buffet. I'm not really worried about either - I have my extra weekly points and I've been working out pretty-hard core, so everything will be fine.

I have an oddly positive outlook considering everything else that's going around. Hmm...

And Icon, with you on the plunge pool.
stellarosa27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 03:17 PM   #52  
Ready for a smaller me.

S/C/G: 255/221/150

Hey all!

I was here for a little while in the summer and then fell majorly off the wagon. However, I'm back and determined! As a teacher, starting out in the summer was really, really hard for me. With no work to keep my mind occupied, I became OBSESSED with the scale and just let the weight take over my mind to the point where I was completely overwhelmed and just gave up. Now that I have work to keep me busy, it's been a little easier because it's not always the one thing in the front of my mind!

I've been doing well so far. In the past I counted calories, but I'm going to ease myself into it again. I think before was too much, too soon, hence the burnout! Right now I'm trying to eat WELL more than worrying about eating less, necessarily. So I've been incorporating fruits and veggies into just about every meal, been packing my lunch each day, having whole fruits for snacks... that sort of thing! It's been going well so far. I've also been utilizing the gym to do cardio and weight lifting. Nothing super intense yet, but I already feel better!

My friend and I may go to Puerto Vallarta for Spring Break, and I do NOT want to be a whale for that! I have dreams of cute little dresses and bathing suits that I'm comfortable in, because at the state my body is in now, I just won't enjoy the vacation as much as I would if I were happy with my body.

Last edited by kaelah; 12-14-2010 at 03:18 PM.
kaelah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 03:32 PM   #53  

S/C/G: 140/122/105

Height: 5'1''

Kenzide: I'll have some pictures up as soon as I take some. Are you still feeling ill today?

Feral: I love carrot cake! I'm trying to figure out a healthy version so I can eat it again.

Kawaii: I used to eat ramen for everything when I was a kid (and in college). I hate that it's got soooooooo much sodium in it. Boo.

Welcome weightforme!

Icon: I'm sorry to hear about your day. At least you stayed optimistic about your dinner. At that point, I probably wouldn't have cared and eaten anything. I've been locked out of my car before. Not fun.

rainbow: Is Zumba outside?

stella: Congrats on the 166 and the double spin. I take out a lot of frustration in spinning and my kickboxing class. I would go insane without them.

kaelah: Your spring break plans sound like fun! You can do a lot in three and a half (almost 4) months.

After spinning this morning, I baked some pumpkin oatmeal muffins for breakfast that I absolutely loved. It made my kitchen smell like pumpkin pie. Other than that, I live a very boring life. haha. Hope everyone is having an awesome day.
KatVee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 03:43 PM   #54  

S/C/G: 192/**ticker**/115

Bad and good day so far. Good-- I seen a new low this morning at 164.8 was beyond happy about this. Bad-- Our water lines froze and busted this morning so my dad and hubby had to both take off to get it fixed.. **fingers crossed it's fixed before the end of the night** Other then that it's taken my everything these past 2 days not to binge but I've been steadily holding it together and everytime I think about it I grab another bottle of water and guzzle it lol. Hope everyone is having a good day.
JLNichols07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 03:54 PM   #55  
Funsized Fiesta

S/C/G: 230/144.5/130

Height: 5'4"

Happy Tuesday everyone! Went to bed early, slept in until noon, and came back to a whole new page of comments! Hullo page 4 Am feeling much better today after all that sleep haha. My nose is still a little stuffed up, but my throat doesn't hurt at all anymore, so that's good. I'm just going to keep my workouts indoors for the next few days. I'd usually go for walks outside regardless of the cold, rain, and wind, but I don't want to risk staying ill. So workout videos, hand weights, and walking in place for me this week.

LindsB Oooh, vacation, so fun! And I have never been to the gym eight times in a row, awesome job

krampus Here's hoping your foot gets better and you start to feel less sore soon!

supergir111 You should be able to find some veggie dishes on an Indian menu. You can also ask them to hold certain sauces, or get them on the side, etc. If you can't find something you think is healthy, just customise. Good luck.

MiZTaCCen I do that too sometimes, and then I end up still being tired the next morning because I re-went to bed so late XD Oh well. Yay for not being sore

Feral Man, I never win against carrot cake. Seems like it's always Carrot Cake: ∞, Kenzie: 0.

Good luck with your workouts and with your dad's present, though! Can't wait to see a pic. Also, they should totally make carrot cake pudding packs, maybe that would help. XD

stellarosa27 Yay for your weigh in! That's so exciting. I'm sure you'll do just fine with the holiday meals, you've got a good attitude about everything. Good luck!

kaelah That's definitely a good idea to ease yourself back into things, that's what I did and I feel like it's been much less stressful than starting everything up all at once. Jumping right in like that works for some people, but definitely not for everyone. Good luck! I'm sure you'll look great by Spring Break.

KatVee Still feeling a little off, but definitely better than the last couple of days, thanks for asking! And your life has pumpkin oatmeal muffins, that is not boring at all, pfft. Hope you're having an awesome day too!

JLNichols07 Hope everything gets fixed soon, ack! Awesome about your new low, though, that's so great. Good luck with everything
KenzideRhae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 04:37 PM   #56  
Jess is losing it!

S/C/G: 189/159/129

Height: 5'3"

Stella - double spin class, you go girl. I just realized that we are kinda at the same spot right now, weigh-in wise. that's exciting. and we are close in height too

Feral - cheesecake = speed bump.... no biggie. you are better than the cheesecake. do not let the cheesecake defeat you!!!!! yay for chicken and spinach cassorole... sounds really good. recipe please?

Rainbow - i heart zumba. like a lot a lot a lot. good for you for doing it in hot* humidity!

Icon - sucky day.....

Weightforme -

Mary - don't forget to post pics of your knitting!!! i always love looking at those

---------

So this morning i weighed in at 164.5, which is down from my super-high water-rententive eating crap weight last week of 167.5. Woo hoo!!!
jazzang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 05:36 PM   #57  
Brighter than the moon!

S/C/G: 220/ticker/145

Height: 5'4

Thanks Kenzide

And yeah we are, Jess Twins!!!

So my stats final is at 7. I'm totally not worried because its open book, but I just want to get it over with.
stellarosa27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 06:13 PM   #58  

S/C/G: 192/**ticker**/115

Kenzide: Glad your feeling a bit better. Inside workouts do the job just as well as walking does
Jazz: Glad your weight went back down!

Still waiting on the glue to dry on our pipes..will be be able to turn the water back here soon. Once I find out my water is working I'm going to eat dinner and then workout!
JLNichols07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 07:01 PM   #59  

S/C/G: 190/*see ticker*/130

Height: 5'4"

starmac, haha, i am the most impatient person in the world, and also totally prone to chucking things at kids' heads, haha... well, i've never actually done it, but i have thought about it. there's also the fact that here you are actually ALLOWED to touch kids (most places in america you can get threatened with a rape lawsuit if you so much as ruffle a kid's hair or something stupid like that...) that helps, haha... i think it's not so much the patience, but the wanting your kids to succeed part. i dunno... but thanks anyways! congrats on saying no to baked goods and getting through your kickboxing class! yay!

rainbow, tons of people come to japan without speaking a lick of japanese! lol. i couldn't say much more than "hi, my name is" when i first arrived anyways... and whaaaaaaa?!?! don't you have AC in your Zumba class? i wonder if your humidity level is as bad as the summers here in japan? it can't possibly be though... so tell yourself that! haha. actually, one of my friends is from NZ and he's always telling me the weather is always peachy there

Lianna, yay for compliments!! i think big weight losses also show in the face a lot, so if your friend hadn't seen you in a long time, she'd probably be able to tell even from just your face. enjoy it!!

awww, icon, big hugs! shucks for your big lame-o rainy day it'll be better tomorrow. or, well, today

linds, congrats on getting all those workouts in! yay!

feral, sorry to hear that carrot cake got the best of you, but congrats on making good choices for dinner!

kaelah, welcome back! good on you to take the initiative of packing healthy lunches

katvee, japanese ramen and the crappy packaged things we call ramen back home are two completely different things... the j-kind is much healthier, though it's still salty as heck. oooh, pumkin oatmeal muffins.... i haven't had oatmeal in ages cuz it's too high in calories for my breakfast... also had to teach my kids what oatmeal was the other day cuz they had no idea!!! can you imagine?! haha....

kenzie, maaan, i wish i could sleep til noon!! hope you're feeling better!

argh! omg, that is too many personals, haha...

well, i am pissed this morning. PISSED!!! where's my angry face emoticon.... so the scale is not moving at all. 77.0 for the third day in a row, and the sad part is that i saw 76.8 and 76.6 last week. it's just not fair. and i DIDNT eat ramen last night (salad) and i've been doing my workouts. it's just lame. on top of that, this whole week is just lame. work sucks, i have no energy, i don't wanna be here. i wake up tired and go to bed tired... *sigh* i'm so emo. haha.

oh yeah, on top of it, i forgot my fancy umbrella on the train yesterday... it's kind of a ridiculous story. lol. krampus will get a kick out of it... so i'm on the train reading my book, not bothering anyone, and i look up, one stop before mine, and see my neighbor standing there so i go up to say hello, cuz it would just be rude not to. then, this r#tard kid (i am sorry if that offends you but he is a r#tard in the real AND metaphorical way so whatever) who is often on this train acting crazy just shoves me over to be in front of the door, puts his phone to his ear and goes loudly in japanese "police! i've discovered some foreigners on the train! please come and arrest them!" and then at that time the doors opened and he stormed off and it was my stop too so i kinda hurried, out but dazzed and completely shocked, and so forgot my umbrella on the train. gah. my friend (who remained in the train after i left) told me that everyone on the train was appologizing to him afterward, haha. i guess it is a funny story... i'm just pissed off cuz that was my good fancy umbrella that i'd bought in kyoto. gah. oh well, maybe someone will bring it to losts&found since this is japan after all....

Last edited by KawaiiCandie; 12-14-2010 at 07:02 PM.
KawaiiCandie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 07:11 PM   #60  
Staying the Same

S/C/G: 160+/116-120/maintainer

Good morning 20-somethings! It's Wednesday in Japan and cold - the high is supposed to be 4 C/39 F which is the coldest day we've had so far (I shouldn't be complaining about this). I'm hopefully picking up my new bright neon orange glasses after work today and checking out a new shabu-shabu (cook your own meat and veggies in a hot pot) restaurant.

Weight was down 1.5 KG from yesterday after just one day back on plan, so I'm at 126.7 lbs/57.5 kg this morning. I had all these nightmares about binge eating and then beating a kid I barely knew in HS within an inch of his life for looking at me. Started opening my bday/Christmas gift box from mom, Day 1 was 4 pairs of ugly-print cotton underpants (in size Small, woop woop!) and Day 2 is a pink plaid pushup bra. Thanks mom!

Foot healing slowly. I still want to run the 4k "marathon" race on Friday but I probably shouldn't.

JLNichols
That STINKS about the water pipes, but I'm glad it got fixed. Nice work on the new low! You're on fire.

stellarosa Congrats on the new low. You'll be fine on your Stats exam.

jazzang Do you weigh weekly? 3 lbs down is fantastic!

Kenzide Glad to hear you're starting to feel better. Being sick and missing out on exercise blows. My foot feels loads better than it did yesterday - thanks for your concern

KatVee Baking is far more exciting than anything I ever do, haha. Those sound tasty.

kaelah Welcome back! I totally understand about getting too obsessed. Hope this time around is less stressful. A beachy trip is good motivation!

Feral Carrot cake is effing tasty, I would have had some too. I'm sure your dad is going to love his gift.

MiZTaCCeN All that sleep sounds good. I'm jealous...

supergir111 Indian food...I'd go for something lean like chicken or shrimp, as dry as possible - the soupy curries tend to be butter-bombs. Tandoori chicken might be a good choice.
krampus is offline   Reply With Quote