Closed Thread

Old 01-19-2011, 01:37 PM   #256  

S/C/G: ticker

Height: 5'6"

been a while since i've been in here!
sorry ladies, got so sidetracked w/ working fulltime over the holidays, and starting my new program at school.. anyway, i've basically maintained the 170's... weighing in at 178 today! back on track and going to hopefully stay on track for the next week!
Old 01-19-2011, 06:39 PM   #257  

S/C/G: 217/seeticker/145

Height: 5' 5.5"

Lol, I am soooo not a heels girl. I had to wear stillettos for my friends wedding and I seriously wanted to die while I was standing at the alter. I didn't think I was going to make it through the ceremony. I am soooo the hoody + jeans girl. And I like to dress up now and then, but I am totally a jeans girl and always have been.

Down to 174.0 today. It flashed a 173.8 for a second, but I rechecked and it actually went up the 3rd time to 174.2, so of course I am counting the 174.0, lol. TMI, but at work I had to go #2, and it was a lot (finally) and when I came out of the bathroom I told my coworker (its just the two of us in the office so we are pretty close) "173 here I am!" I know after THAT I was totally there, lol. Let's just hope tomorrow seals the deal.

Mary, you do have great style. I have seen pics from your posts and you always look cute and contemporary. I am just not adventurous when it comes to clothes. I need some tips from you! And good for you telling that little devil to shove it. Damn her and her peanut butter.

Kriz- Who lost 7 pounds?! You were on top when I checked. And I am all about the crackers!! Any other food I should try. If you say hummus I might vomit, so don't go there.

Madison- Thanks for peeing for me, too. LOL.

RxOx- Welcome back and awesome job on maintaining!
Old 01-19-2011, 07:35 PM   #258  
Mary

S/C/G: 225/190/125

Height: 5'2" Age: 22

Jaimie - LOL good poo story. I had a lot of fiber in the past two days so I'm hoping to have a good #2 tomorrow.

I was really bogged down with classwork today so I didn't get a chance to work out. I'm at my boyfriend's house so usually I work out with OnDemand in the living room while everyone is at school/work. But everyone is home now and there's no floor space in my boyfriend's room to work out. Plus if I was doing cardio I'd probably knock all of his trinkets over if I was jumping around.

BUT my eating was PERFECT today. I'm even under my calorie allowance (by 20 calories, but still that's under!!) so I did really good with food today.
Old 01-20-2011, 11:46 AM   #259  
Mary

I finally am making some headway on the damage I did by bingeing all last week, went from 178.2 yesterday to 176.8, almost back to where I was when I was on vacation in the poconos. I need to go snowboarding again. Maybe I'll visit my cousin this weekend and hit the slopes near her home.
Old 01-20-2011, 01:44 PM   #260  

S/C/G: 202|200|150

Height: 5'4"

Hit my first mini goal today!!!!! 177!!! I love when I see those numbers go down. Massage tomorrow!!!!
Old 01-20-2011, 02:55 PM   #261  
Heck Yes!

S/C/G: 235/231/165

Height: 6'0

Hey Ladies! Hope your week is going well. I hit 178 today...haven't seen that in a long time. I'll take it because my strange illness and injury last week was annoying. Thank you guys for your inspiration everyday, it really helps knowing we're in this together.

I'm hoping to see good things this month for me!
Old 01-20-2011, 05:03 PM   #262  
Working it out!

S/C/G: 219/ticker/135

Height: 5'4'

Jaimie - OMG I laughed hysterically at your TMI post AHAHAHA. Thanks for that! =) Toastedsmoke lost 7.5 last week! I gotta catch up! LOL More than anything I'm trying to win this damn Boot Camp challenge! I want those shoes and unlimited BC sessions! The massage and gift card and boot camp gear is just secondary to those!

Mary - AWESOME! Back on the elevator down to ground floor =) NICE!!! So happy your back!

Madison - CONGRATULATIONS!!! I bought a groupon for a massage a few weeks ago as a treat and STILL have yet to use it, you just inspired me to call and make an appointment. I also have a groupon for a mani/pedi and foot massage that I need to use lol. AHH!!! I gotta get it together and start pampering myself! I always tell myself "After ten more pounds THEN I deserve it" But dangit! I deserve it NOW!

happilymarried - Congratulations lady!!! Can't wait to see how far you go next week! Keep it moving girl!

Missy - Welcome!

Last edited by Krizstyling; 01-20-2011 at 05:04 PM.
Old 01-20-2011, 05:23 PM   #263  

S/C/G: 217/seeticker/145

Height: 5' 5.5"

Sad news. The poo did not do me any good. Still at 174.0. Again, it flashed and teased in the 173's and gave me 174. Sometimes I think my scale 'stores' the previous weight and jumps to conclusions instead of recalculating. I do notice that I stay the same a lot for several days and then drop. Weird. Or maybe my body only processes weight loss on certain days of the week???? Grrrrr. Either way, it's irritating. Tomorrow, tomorrow, there's alwaaaayyyysss tomorrow, it's ooonnnnlllllyyyyyy a daaaayyy awaaaaaayyyy!

Mary, I hope the poo did the trick for you. Apparently my poo weighs nothing.

Kriz- I think the you were the biggest loser for our team for the week, I didn't see anyone that lost more than you. If not, you can be my biggest loser.

Amanda, Glad you are seeing success. And wow girl, you are super close to goal! Can't wait to be as close as you! Thanks for being motivating!!

Madison- Enjoy your massage! You sooooo earned it! I am jealous. I need to go get one again one of these days. I never had one till my 30th birthday in October (sshhhh they might kick me out of the 20 somethings) and I can't believe I waited so long. I have years of catch up massages to get!
Old 01-20-2011, 10:32 PM   #264  
Hairstylist

S/C/G: 200/ticker/145

Height: 5'6

Out of the 180's finally!!!! woke up this morning
and weighed 178.4! heck yes!!!

Recent pic of my progess!
Old 01-20-2011, 10:44 PM   #265  
Mary

Madison - Congrats! It's so great when you reach those goals Enjoy your reward!

Jaimie - Sorry your poo did no good :C I had one today and I hope it did the trick. Try drinking more water?

Leslie - HOLY CRAP. You don't look like you weigh in the 170s AT ALL. I literally would guess you weigh 140 or less. You look great! I'd also say that I see a difference between your user pic and your new progress pic. Congrats on beating the 180s!!!

Ok so today I got in a good long hour of cardio/strength intervals (and it was a late night workout, which I always feels gives me a good chance of seeing a drop the next day) BUT today happens to be way high in sodium because of the meal I had at my grandparents for dinner :C Despite portion + calorie control being beautifully on par, my sodium is still sky rocket high today. I drank as much water as I could without peeing myself every five minutes. Fingers crossed I'll see at least 176.2 tomorrow.
Old 01-20-2011, 10:50 PM   #266  
Hairstylist

platformnine- thanks lol, no one every believes me when I tell them how much I really weigh.. but I do! ..... idk I feel like huge tho. always self concise with the way i look.
Old 01-20-2011, 10:51 PM   #267  
Mary

I know how you feel, we are our own worst judges... but really, you look completely amazing!
Old 01-20-2011, 11:13 PM   #268  

You do, Leslie. Never would have guessed.

Sorry your sodium content is high, Platform. That really blows that you can do so great staying within your calorie limits but then be up because of salt. Salt is a b*tch.

I just realized tonight that hitting 177 means I'm no longer OBESE!!!!!!!!! I'm OVERWEIGHT!!!! I've never been so happy to be overweight in my life
Old 01-20-2011, 11:16 PM   #269  
Hairstylist

madison- yay! congrats. Means im close to being overweight instead of obese too bc our numbers are pretty close and close in height. lol
when are you getting your massage?
Old 01-20-2011, 11:17 PM   #270  

Tomorrow at noon!!! It's a hot stone massage too! It's my SILs birthday so we're doing pedis in the morning...Starbucks first, of course...then to get massages & to our favorite restaurant for lunch. I loooove hitting mini goals. I should just do a massage for each one
Closed Thread