Closed Thread

Old 12-23-2010, 12:52 PM   #106  
Medifasting since 5/13/10

S/C/G: 235/???/135

Height: 5'4"

Audri: I feel your pain. I've been bouncing around 169.8-171. It's so frustrating but keep at it and the scale will eventually cooperate.

Krizstyling: 174.8 with clothes is amazing! Even if it bounces up a tad, that's still a great loss

I'm at 170.4 (again ). Yesterday I went way overboard with whipped cream (totally sprayed it directly into my mouth..5+ times ) peanut butter and cheese. Today **will** be better.
Old 12-23-2010, 02:04 PM   #107  

S/C/G: 217/seeticker/145

Height: 5' 5.5"

Kriz- you are already half way through the 170's. You are a MACHINE!! Way to go!

Audri and Barrister- You guys are on the cusp, and you will so be gone by New Years. I will be chasing you down, so see you in the 160's!

Everyone- I wish you all the willpower in the world to get through this next couple of days! And then on to January when we can put this weight loss into overdrive! Merry Christmas to everyone!
Old 12-24-2010, 08:40 AM   #108  
Working it out!

S/C/G: 219/ticker/135

Height: 5'4'

Thank you ladies for being my rock these past few months!!! Jaimie and Mary ESP!!

Even tho we don't know each other personally, I share SO much with you that I don't share with everyone =)

May ALL of you ladies have a beautiful fun filled Christmas full of family, laughter and TONS OF LOVE!!!!
Old 12-24-2010, 08:56 AM   #109  

S/C/G: 318.9/ticker/165

Height: 6'

Last edited by Skinnycow; 12-24-2010 at 08:56 AM.
Old 12-24-2010, 10:04 AM   #110  

Nice job Skinnycow!

Exactly 170.0 this morning. My scale is such a tease
Old 12-24-2010, 10:07 AM   #111  

Quick, random question: do any of yall weigh yourself during the day/right before bed to see the difference throughout the day?

I'm guilty of doing this...not because I'm neurotic but because I like to see how the scale changes. As recently as 173, I would have a 3lb difference between my night weight and morning weight, but this week it's only been a 1lb or 2 difference ! It's really frustrating, but I'm wondering if it's normal...
Old 12-24-2010, 11:59 AM   #112  

S/C/G: ticker

Height: 5'6"

hi guys! just making a quick appearance in here... i'm currently at 178, and with the holidays, HOPING TO STAY THERE, and not go back to the 180's... i've been going back in forth from 178-180 so let's hope this can stay here, so i can officially move on over here

@barristergirl i do the same thing! right before bed, and if it's about 3lbsish up, then i know what my weight COULD be in the morning.... i'm neurotic only because i enjoy watching my little ticker & the scale all move down haha
Old 12-25-2010, 11:00 AM   #113  

169.3!!! I'm so excited...but I'm gonna give it a couple of days to make sure it's for real.
Old 12-26-2010, 08:02 AM   #114  

168.2!!! I'm gonna give it one more day...
Old 12-26-2010, 10:14 AM   #115  
Mary

S/C/G: 225/190/125

Height: 5'2" Age: 22

Kriz - AAHHHH!! Congrats on the drop!!!! And holy crap I don't know if I'd be able to do your bootcamp. My legs are strong but omg. Maybe I'll get crazy and try it this weekend when I'm snowed in at my boyfriend's house!

Great job to all of those on the cusp of 169!!! You'll see it by New Year's I bet! Hang in there!

Barrister - I do that sometimes. The change in the amount is normal, the highest for me being a 3lb difference, usual being a 2lb difference, and occasionally a 1lb difference which I think usually happens due to salt. I'm like you - I get curious about what makes the scale change lol. I don't do it all of the time, just when I'm curious about it.

Missy - Welcome!!

Skinncow - Ahhh! Great job!

---------

I hope everyone had a great holiday! I had too good of a holiday - now it's back on track after 2 days of FOOOOOD. I didn't do too bad yesterday, if you don't count dessert (damn my sweet tooth - 2 cookies, and half of a slice of cheesecake and carrot cake uuuughhhhh what was I thinking!?). Christmas Eve was brutal though. My boyfriend's mom is an EXCELLENT baker and made SO MUCH FOOD. And it was all delicious. I did workout for an hour on Christmas Eve (Piloxing for 20 mins + Jillian Michaels for 20 mins + Denise Austin for 20 mins - woooo!) to help combat my eating and I think it helped. I didn't weigh in yesterday but on Christmas Eve I was 178. I'm totally bloated today though.

I'm staying away from the scale for a few days to recover and get back on track. A blizzard is about to hit (and I just noticed it's flurrying so I need to hurry my butt up) and I'm heading to my boyfriend's house. Not sure what I'll do for a workout tomorrow but I will make sure I get at least a half hour in!

Question for all of you - I saw a commercial last night for Zumba Fitness for Wii + Xbox. It looks awesome. The reviews are great, aside from some minor technical issues I could live with. My mom and I are thinking about getting it. Does anyone know about it/has anyone tried it?
Old 12-26-2010, 11:36 AM   #116  

Skinnycow: Congrats on the 160s! You're almost to goal

Missy: Welcome!

Mary: I've done a few Zumba classes and they're absolutely amazing. I'm also thinking of getting the DVD package because it's such a good workout. I believe that gym instructors have to go through Zumba training so I'm thinking the DVDs/Wii workouts are very similar to live classes. Based off of that, I would definitely recommend it.

I've spent the past few days (and today ) overindulging, so I will weigh in tomorrow to keep myself accountable. And to think, a week ago I was soooo close to making my NYE's goal. I always do this self sabotage when I get close to a mini goal
Old 12-26-2010, 02:33 PM   #117  
Working it out!

Ive heard GREAT things about both the Dance Kinect game and the Zumba connect game. I really want to get both! I bet the Zumba for wii is just as great if not better.

As for the past two days, I figure I better check in here to stay accountable. So, I didn't do HORRIBLE but I know I'm going to gain. I didn't overeat by any means...but I did eat a deli sandwich sub that my mom brought from home from my favorite place, it had tons of cheese, salami, ham and mayo! UGH! Then for dinner I had two slices of pizza from another favorite place from back home. Mixed in with oatmeal for breakfast. Then YESTERDAY I ate another one of teh subs (my last one - 6inch) and also had one slice of pizza (I'm throwing the rest out RIGHT NOW) and then for dinner i had good stuff like brown rice, shrimp and spinach and beans ...BUT then I topped it off with a very thinly sliced piece of chocolate cake.

I know this isn't all horrible. In fact it isn't what I would have ate had I NOT been tracking but it isn't what I would normally eat while tryin to change my lifestyle habits. However, I am just gonna be SO HAPPY if I can maintain at around 175...THRILLED really. I'm not even goin to bother to weigh myself because I'm on my TOM anyway...

Here's hoping we are ALL over any Holiday treats and can move on from them. I know I HAVE GOT TO! LOL

Mary!!!! Lady, we went out shopping at 9am to try and beat teh snow, just got caught in it and finally got home around 2pm. We shall be staying in all day. Jersey is preparing for an ONSLAUGHT! I snacked up on all kinds of yummy healthy treats and hopefully this truly helps me get back on track because if ya don't have it in the house, I'm NOT going out in that snow!

I hope you get to your boyfriends okay!! BE SAFE!!!
Old 12-26-2010, 03:33 PM   #118  
Mary

S/C/G: 225/190/125

Height: 5'2" Age: 22

Kriz - My boyfriend's sister got the Dance game, we're snowed in and playing it today! It's going to be my workout for tomorrow hopefully lol. I think I'm going to get the wii version for the Zumba game since I'll never be able to get my brothers to move their xbox to the basement lol. I'm snowed in at my boyfriend's house in Florence, NJ (just about 8 miles from Trenton which is supposed to get hit mega hard) and I hoarded all of the clementines up to his room so I could have some good fruit to eat lol! There's still butter tarts, pies, and tons of holiday food left over here, so I am just trying to eat really really small portions. Good thing they have the just dance game here!
Old 12-26-2010, 04:25 PM   #119  
Working it out!

Such a good idea! Mmm Clementines! I should have picked some of those up today while shopping! Boo!!

The dance game is gonna be GREAT for you! Super fun and yes, definitely will give you a work out, such a great one that you probably won't even notice and just have a great time! I could play that game for hours dude. Have fun!

I guess the snow isn't so bad =) I may have to shovel for my exercise today lol...already I am dreading it.
Old 12-27-2010, 09:13 AM   #120  

168.3...I'm heading over to the 160's thread...hope to see you guys there soon!
Closed Thread