Closed Thread

Old 02-06-2011, 12:56 PM   #376  
is covered in paint

Height: 5'7

Sorry didnt realize i was posting a link, didnt mean to!!! I was referring to the my fitness pal app
Old 02-06-2011, 01:30 PM   #377  

S/C/G: 202|200|150

Height: 5'4"

Back down to 175.0 today. I'm thinking of trying calorie cycling this week to see if it has any change. I was down to 174.0 on Friday & I really think I can see 172 this week for my next mini goal! In fact, I scheduled a hair appt Thursday believing that I WILL see it!

Good luck today, girls! Have a great Sunday!
Old 02-06-2011, 02:45 PM   #378  
Mary

S/C/G: 225/190/125

Height: 5'2" Age: 22

Avie - I like that app! I have the LoseIt app too. So far my friend's lost 15lbs using the fitnesspal, he likes it very much!

Madison - Calorie cycling definitely works, give it a try!

Still need to do my Kenpo workout for P90x today... I'm waiting until after I pick up my friend from work to do it. Hoping to see 174 even on the scale tomorrow!
Old 02-06-2011, 03:28 PM   #379  

S/C/G: ticker

Height: 5'6"

@jaimie honestly how do you do it? there's a single father in my program, and another mother w/ 2 kids... and i thought me working 2x a week and volunteering is bad! ahhh it doesn't help with trying to lose weight either... we'll make it someday though im sure haha

anyway, i hit 175 today! hit a lower weight once again i'll have to be extra careful, because this only happened because i had a busy day at work yesterday and didn't feel like eating everything i took with me (too tired) then i had a friend's birthday afterwards and we went bowling (i only had yam fries at the place while everyone had pizza) so... today when i eat, i'll have to be extra careful not to put it all back on!
Old 02-06-2011, 04:32 PM   #380  
is covered in paint

Hey girls,

Huge congrats to you guys! Missy, you knowwhat you gotta do so stay strong today and it will stay off

Madison, you are doing so great!! fingers vrossed for your 174 tomorrow and 172 this week! You can do it!

Mary, 174 tmw it is! Fingers crossed for you too tho i know you have it nailed.

Today has been very good so far.. My eating is under plan (most days is slightly over so its prob good to come in a little low) and all the wter i have been retaining ... Well... Lets just say that its taking care of itself! Ive had to pee about 4x more than normal today :$

On water glass #6 already!
Old 02-06-2011, 06:14 PM   #381  
Mary

MissRoxy - Congrats on the new low!

Avie - Thanks! I bet your scale will be lower tomorrow too!'

Kenpo for P90x? It's AWESOME. I looove kickboxing, and that's what it is, mixed in with some karate. I'm really loving P90x so far (finished the first week), wishing I'd started it sooner!
Old 02-06-2011, 08:05 PM   #382  

S/C/G: 217/seeticker/145

Height: 5' 5.5"

Mary, your advice is always so good. I need you to get through these bumpy spots. I have been extra stressed lately, and it has not helped. Thanks for reminding me that we all have bad days, (or weeks lol) and that I can always just get back OP and keep pushing.

MissyRxOx- Honestly, I am so busy most of the time that I don't realize it! I just know that it will get easier some day, and that what I am going through now is not permanent and will make my life easier in the years to come. You can sooo do this. I have to do volunteer hours as well, haven't figured out when I will get that in, but it will all work out. It always does. When you want something bad enough, you will get there!

Avie- Awesome on the water. I have SUCKED at my water intake lately. And let me tell you, I feel fatter and more bloated than I ever have in my life!! I have to work on that this week.

Madison- Make sure you post pics of that new hair style. You have earned it. And I think the new look is also motivating. As far as calorie cycling, I do it from time to time to get a pick up, I say go for it. Mary is right, it really works (she told me about it a long time ago).

Sounds like everyone is having a good week. Hope next week is better for me! I think I might do a liquid only 3 day detox. I need to flush out my system. Things are sluggish, and I always feel better after a detox.
Old 02-07-2011, 06:09 AM   #383  

S/C/G: 241/188.8/120

Height: 5' 2"

Mary - Thanks for the support! You are doing great! You're in that lower half. :-) P. S. I love Ruby Tuesday's right now with all of their healthier options and veggie sides, but I think my friends get sick of my wanting to go there all the time.

Jaimie - It might take a couple of days for the scale to catch back up, I know it's frustrating, but you will get there.

Avie - I think using apps and websites like that for calorie tracking is so helpful, if I had to look everything up in a book it would never happen.

Madison - Keep it up, you have to make it now, since you already scheduled the hair appointment! :-) You can do it!

Missy - Way to go, only five more pounds to get out of here!

I finally saw 1-sixty something on the scale yesterday. So exciting! I was 169.5. I did some damage at my friends' Superbowl Party last night. Like an 1,100 calorie surplus worth of damage and am up to 171.1 this morning. Hopefully it will drop back off fast as tonight I am doing an hour of spinning and then an hour of BodyCombat back-to-back.
Old 02-07-2011, 09:15 AM   #384  
Mary

Jaimie - I'm totally here for you, girl!

Audri - Me too! That chicken dish is soooo delicious! I was sad we couldn't go there :C YAY on you seeing the 160s!! You know the 171 is water weight, so as long as you stay OP you'll be in the 160s again in a matter of days! So excited for you!

------------

Aaiiieeeeee!!! Scale said 173.5 then hopped up to 174 even!!!! So I'm guessing 173.8??? YES!!!! I'll change my ticker to 174. Wooo!!!

Today for P90x I have strength training (chest and back, then the demon ab ripper). I like to keep a little cardio in, too, so I've been doing half of strength training, all of the 20 minute ab workout (KILLER), then another 30 minutes of cardio.

Oh, also, I'm supposed to get my new iPhone delivered today
Old 02-07-2011, 12:28 PM   #385  

S/C/G: 202|200|150

Height: 5'4"

Yay Mary!!!! Now, I need to catch up with you!

Audri - Definitely water weight! You'll burn that up no problem tonight.

The scale said 174.8 today, but that was an hour & a half earlier than I usually weigh. I had to eat & get ready for my day so I didn't have time to wait around for the clock. This is day 3 of calorie cycling - I was STUFFED yesterday! More circuit training when I get home today!

I WILL see 172 on Friday...it's my birthday wish
Old 02-07-2011, 12:29 PM   #386  
Hi there

S/C/G: (HW 215) 208/T/145

Height: 5' 5"

I'm so relieved. I saw a little bit of a stall last week that was distressing. But I have stuck with my plan and the scale is cooperating! 175.5 this morning!

Also, I am re- reminded of how awesome fresh veggies are. A whole bunch of bulk, lots of chewing, lots of nutrients, few calories.

I just had my first mini-lunch for about 180 calories!
black bean burger topped with spicy mustard and a cup of mixed greens, a serving of peas.

Take care of yourselves! So exciting to see those numbers going down down down!
Old 02-07-2011, 04:44 PM   #387  

S/C/G: 185/see ticker/125

Height: 5'3"

@platformnine Thanks for the warm welcome! Huzzah for the new iPhone!

@MadisonAvePhoto I bet you will get your birthday wish! *crosses fingers*

I wasn't too bad yesterday with the Superbowl and all. Been extra good today just in case. Sort of crashing now, so I grabbed a handful of almonds.
Just got home from work, so I can chill while the almonds work their magic.

Happy Monday, everyone! I hope it's a good one.
Old 02-07-2011, 07:51 PM   #388  
is covered in paint

Hi everyone! So much good news on this thread, im so happy for everyone... And that means you too audri, woohoo to the 169.5!!!!!!!!!!! I bet you will be back there tomorrow with the help of lots of wter today.

Some more good news to contribute... I am back to 176!!!!! Yes, i was there about two weeks ago befor conteol slipped thru ,y fingers (word to the wise, exercising lots does not neate so-so food!). I can feel 175 in the cards by this friday... No need to cross fingers, just stay on track! I also need one more bottle of water roday to hit 72oz, yay!
Old 02-08-2011, 04:37 AM   #389  

S/C/G: 254/ticker/150

Height: 5'8"

@Sunny, that sounds delicious! YUM!!!

170 this morning, so I'm hoping to join Audri at the 160's tomorrow! Very exciting, just 20 lbs more to go!
Old 02-08-2011, 09:21 AM   #390  
Mary

Madison - You will get your birthday wish!!!

Sunnymathchick - YUM! Sounds like a tasty lunch!

Avie - You've totally got this!

Quillie - Yay, you're so close!!

---

Still 174 today. I worked out at 11PM last night :O I didn't want to skip my workout, but I did have to shorten it - no chest + back, just the ab ripper and 20 minutes of zumba. The thing I love about zumba is that it's so much fun that it doesn't feel like a workout at all!
Closed Thread