Closed Thread

Old 02-03-2011, 11:09 PM   #361  
is covered in paint

Height: 5'7

Madison, anything is possible! Our bodies are comfy at certain weights and just dont want to let go. But if you keep going and stay on track, you wont give it the choice

I just got back from my weight/cardio class and am feeling great, even though i weighed myself just now and its even hugher than before
Old 02-04-2011, 01:07 AM   #362  

S/C/G: 185/see ticker/125

Height: 5'3"

I weighed 165 in HS.
Got married and ballooned up to around 200.
Got divorced and got down to 185-180 for years.
Moved cities and got down to 155!
Alas, I got back to 175, or so I thought. I weighed myself a bit ago, and I'm at 181.
I have a mini goal of 160 by May 1st.

BF also would like to lose some weight. See if I don't get him on here pretty soon. Mwahaha...
Old 02-04-2011, 09:01 AM   #363  
Mary

S/C/G: 225/190/125

Height: 5'2" Age: 22

Uuuugh, was hoping for a drop on the scale today, but nope. Still hanging out at 174.8, so I guess I won't be seeing 173.something this weekend :C

Beerdrinker - Welcome!
Old 02-04-2011, 01:20 PM   #364  

S/C/G: 202|200|150

Height: 5'4"

174.0 today. I just wanted one more oz, but alas...I didn't have enough water yesterday, so I'm not surprised. I haven't been 174 in a long time, so I'm enjoying it. AND I realized yesterday that my driver's license says 170 & I'm almost there. I'm totally getting a new one just so I can change the weight! lol
Old 02-04-2011, 02:59 PM   #365  
Hi there

S/C/G: (HW 215) 208/T/145

Height: 5' 5"

Finally saw 178 on the scale! A pound and a half in a week and a half- I'll take it.
Old 02-04-2011, 11:03 PM   #366  

S/C/G: 217/seeticker/145

Height: 5' 5.5"

Wowzers! I have been lost for a while.....and naughty in the mean time.

KRIZ! Holy smokes lady I see you have left! Congrats! I have been thinking about you and knowing that you had to be out of here by now! Woot Woot! I can't wait to get to the 160's with you!

Mary, I am glad to have you here with me still. Don't know if I could make it without you!

Soooo....the bad news. I have been terrible. My hubby has been home for longer than usual (2 weeks instead of 1) so I have fallen victim to his terrible habits. I am so jealous of the girls who have supportive husbands. Don't get me wrong, he is not unsupportive, he just feels he should get to have fun when he is not working his rear off. When he is home, he wants to go out to eat, go to movies, etc. and I go along and get sucked in. I do sooooo well when he is gone, and when he comes back I fall victim to all the temptations that come with it. Ugggh. Damn movie theatre popcorn. And to top it off, my scale battery died. It needs that stupid round battery that you can only get at certain places, so I didn't get one right away. And then, I got on and it said 175.8 today. YIKES. That is 4 pounds up. I am shocked and saddened. I was soooo close to 160's. I almost wonder its real, or if my scale reset somehow. (I am grasping at straws to justify my bad eating.) I did have a small NSV- I bought new jeans again, and this time I am in a 32 waist Silver- and even those are a bit loose. Due to my genetically unblessed apple body, I am scared to go lower than that for fear of major muffin top. But, I am here, and ready to pick up the pace. I still need to reach goal by the end of May, and if I am going to drop this weight by then I need to get my a$$ in gear. It helps that my co-worker is going to start her pre-wedding diet, because she is my other temptrest, and with her eating well it always helps me to do better. Its so hard to eat a Smart One when she's downing wings.

So how has everyone been?!
Old 02-05-2011, 02:13 AM   #367  

S/C/G: ticker

Height: 5'6"

sorry been MIA (once again)... life is so hectic: being a nursing student is so difficult... i've never had a school work-load like this before, and my boyfriend and i are slowly breaking up.

other than that, i finally weight in at 176 again! i think i know what's going on.. my body is trying to get used to the new set body weight (since the past many years i've never been below 185... how dumb!
Old 02-05-2011, 08:55 AM   #368  

S/C/G: 241/188.8/120

Height: 5' 2"

Hey everyone! It looks like a lot of you guys are doing great!

Jaimie - It's great that you got to spend some extra time with your husband, but stinks that it's so hard to stay on plan with him around. All you can do now is get right back on plan and you will be headed toward the 160's in no time.

I've weighed in at 170.2 for the last two mornings and haven't bounced up at all in several days, which makes me nervous about weighing in tomorrow. I'm so close to the 160's, can't bounce up now!
Old 02-05-2011, 10:42 AM   #369  
Mary

Jaimie - YOU'RE BACK!!! I thought you'd moved on too. I'm sorry to hear about what happened, but you're back now and you know what you have to do - get back on track! It's like when I had that really bad week of binging a few weeks ago! But congrats on the NSV!! Go you!!! I just started P90x and even though I haven't seen the scale really budge from it yet, I'm hoping it will help me get closer to 155.

Audri - You're so close! Stay OP and I bet you'll be at 169 by Monday!

----

So. We went out to dinner last night. We were supposed to go to Ruby Tuesdays, which I would have been happy with because they have a really good grilled chicken w/ mashed potatoes (that are delish + 150ish calories) and steamed veggies that's all for 500 calories. Instead we ended up going to Chilis. I ordered a Margarita Grilled Chicken which was on the "healthy" menu and was supposed to be no more than 750 calories (which was ok I guess since I had the calories left still) but instead the girl messed up my order and brought me a grilled chicken that was wrapped in bacon, bbq sauce, and melted cheddar cheese. I ate all of the steamed broccoli, half of the chicken (scraped everything off of it) and had some of the mashed potatoes that came with it. The girl never came back so I couldn't tell her that she got my order wrong and I was starving so I didn't want to wait longer for my meal :C Thank god I'm doing P90x and getting a high calorie burn.

I'm up to 176.2 today. I'm taking a rest day today, and then back on the P90x plan tomorrow so hopefully by Monday I'll be back to 174...
Old 02-05-2011, 12:39 PM   #370  

S/C/G: 202|200|150

Height: 5'4"

After cheat day, I'm up to 176.4. Having a lower calorie day to counteract what I did yesterday & I should be back down by Monday. Doing weights today also. Have a great Saturday, girls!
Old 02-05-2011, 03:15 PM   #371  
is covered in paint

Ugh, baxk to 177 today. I cant seem to break it... Im going nuts!! Had a huge brunch this morning (bagel, cream cheese (homemade!), cucumbers and a plain omelette), will have a salad soon and dinner is at a friends house so i am at her mercy. I will likely have a glass of wine but for some reason that has never really affected my loss. Still depressed abt scale not moving but i have gotten a lot fitter this month... I have never worked out so consistntly in my lif, have never done strength training like this, have never ran so far and so fast, so i hsve a lot to be thankful for. I also feel and look pretty close to ow i was in the 160s when i wason my way up, so thats a good thing i guess! Just wish the scale would also ,ove. Hwvr my journey so far has never been one pound t a time.. More like a sudden 4lbs out of nowhere.i am also so inconsistent with water and eat lot of soups (inherently salty) so water is my big project this week.
Old 02-06-2011, 08:00 AM   #372  
is covered in paint

Omg, up another lb today... My muscles are sore from my workout yesterday but it shouldnt account for that much...
Old 02-06-2011, 09:47 AM   #373  

S/C/G: 217/seeticker/145

Height: 5' 5.5"

Thanks for the well wishes Mary and Audri! Oh how I hate failing. Thank goodness I have this board to turn to, or I would never last!!

RxOx- I am with you girl. I am in Nursing school, too. I also have 3 children (8, 4, 3) and a hubby who works out of town for 2 weeks at a time, and he is only home 1 week a month. I also work in an office about 22 hours a week. Can we say stress??? Keep your chin up girl, someday this will all pay off! I soooo feel your pain.

Scale hates me, 175.8 again. It flashed 176.0 a few times. I am deeply saddened by this. Going to try extra hard this week and next. I have a dr. appt and a physical March 18 and I want to be much lighter.

Last edited by jaimie1980; 02-06-2011 at 09:50 AM.
Old 02-06-2011, 11:41 AM   #374  
Mary

Avie - Hang in there! I know the scale can be such a b*tch sometimes, but don't forget that the number isn't always what's important - your health is! If it helps you, take a few days off from the scale and focus on other goals, like water intake, or being dead on with your calories! Re-focusing has helped me in the past, I hope it helps you too!

Jaimie - Take my advice that I gave to Avie! Don't focus on the numbers for a few days, focus on making great eating choices and getting an extra workout in!!! We are going to beat these 170s and then we are going to go join Kriz in the 160s thread!!!

Hooray, I'm back to 174.5 today! Almost 174, flashed for a few seconds then it bounced up to 174.5 (which usually means I'm somewhere in between, at 174.2 or something)!
Old 02-06-2011, 12:55 PM   #375  
is covered in paint

Thanks for your kind words platform good advice. I like weighing everyday because it reminds me how hard i have to work nd how this doesnt comenaturally. But i do agreecwith you completey? I just signed up for ************ (does anyone else use it?) instead of counting cals in my head. My workouts are olid so im going o focus on food and water bigtime. I always thought working out was the hard part... Now i wake up at 6am consistently to get them in!!!

I just put in what i planto eat oday an was told that i still have another 260 cals available, yay! it has me on 1610 cals a day which is very reasonable i
Think.
Closed Thread