Closed Thread

Old 01-05-2011, 11:09 AM   #166  

S/C/G: 198/180/150ish

Height: 5'5"

Well I forgot to weigh myself this morning. I was really looking forward to it too since I weighed myself after my run last night and was weighing in at 174 (I was at 175 that morning) so I was pretty interested to see what this mornings weigh in would be. Oh well.
Old 01-05-2011, 03:35 PM   #167  

S/C/G: 242/ticker/135

Height: 5'6"

After my wine/cupcake bonanza last week, I've been on track pretty much perfectly since Saturday and am back down to 170.6. I was up to at least 173 (and that was after good couple of days on plan :/) so I'm glad to be back and ultra-motivated.
No more ups and downs in the 170's...I'm ready to get out.

Really good to see everyone so positive and motivated! I feel like the 160's thread is about to see a big jump in the next few weeks.
Old 01-05-2011, 05:56 PM   #168  
is covered in paint

Height: 5'7

evening everyone! thanks for the kind words and motivation. I just weighted myself and am at 179.4 -- but hoping it's because of all the water I have been drinking to help my muscles recover from the workout yesterday. I'm also going to a hot yoga class tonight to sweat it out!

BarristerGirl - you may have met your match when it comes to being neurotic! hahaha! but thanks for your advice - it helps knowing that others face the same frustration after working out.

Kriz - I was thinking about your boot camp thing, and I think that you can take all those newbies. Sure, they might have more weight to lose, but they don't know the ropes like you do -- and 90% of them are joining 'cuz it's january and aren't committed the way you are. we're all cheering for you!!

Kay - I'm excited for you for tomorrow!

Luddy - YAAAY! 170.6 - so close - all you need is a few more days!

---

nothing else to say for now - too tired from work! see you all post-yoga!
Old 01-05-2011, 10:25 PM   #169  

S/C/G: 217/seeticker/145

Height: 5' 5.5"

Avie- I am with you on the muscle/water retention. I hit the gym for Kickboxing last night, and spinning today, and I have been tracking every calorie since Monday, and NOTHING. Scale is still at 178.8. Ugh. I think the working out after being lazy for 2 weeks is getting to my body. But, I am going to keep going, and so are you!!

Mary- AWESOME job on the 177 while vacationing. I am soooo the person who would pack my scale to the mountains. It keeps you accountable girl! And with all the snacks and vacation food, you have to stay in check. Way to go!! Now don't leave me too far behind!

Kriz- You got this bootcamp thing for sure! You lose weight like nobody's business! A lot of the newbies will drop out- I am guilty of this many New Years past, lol. I noticed the gym has been way more packed this week here too. You are dedicated and you have your head in the game, plus you want it so badly that I know it will happen!! Go girl! Think of me chanting in your ear every time you want to give up!

Luddy- Your soooo close! You will be there in no time! The 160's are going to feel so good! And CONGRATS on the 70+ pounds lost. You are my motivation!

Kay- Missing today will just make tomorrow that much better! I hope its a big loss for you!

I, on the other hand, am totally stalled. I am still at 178.8. I have been doing great with the weight watchers, although its only day 3, but I know the scale will reward me eventually. My first day of Nursing school is tomorrow. And after 3 classes, I am going to kickboxing and muscle work back-to-back. I want to see a dramatic loss at my first WW weigh in. That scale there is evil (it said 184.0 if I forgot to mention it). Of course, I weighed fully clothed (naked would be inappropiate I suppose) and at 5:30 at night. I always weigh naked in the morning. Hopefully tomorrow I can see a nice drop. Have a great night ladies.
Old 01-06-2011, 12:40 AM   #170  

Aww, thanks jaimie! That was really sweet. With all that effort you're putting in, your stall will be un-stalled in no time! I've determined this new year not to get too frustrated if the scale takes it's sweet time, it's okay because it will eventually keep moving down as long as the correct decisions are just continuously made (easier said than done, I realize...but it sounds simple enough!). We have the same goal range (although my stats don't indicate it yet) and if you think about it, barring any unforeseen circumstances, we'll make it this year...hopefully in the next 6 months or less! That's given me so much motivation recently.
Old 01-06-2011, 12:46 AM   #171  

Quote:
Originally Posted by avie View Post
I just weighted myself and am at 179.4 -- but hoping it's because of all the water I have been drinking to help my muscles recover from the workout yesterday.
Yeah, water is so heavy in the stomach, definitely don't give that weigh-in a second thought! It'll be down so soon. Hot yoga sounds really great for that...I may try it soon if my physical therapist gives me the go ahead.
Old 01-06-2011, 01:17 AM   #172  
Working it out!

S/C/G: 219/ticker/135

Height: 5'4'

You ladies are like, beyond motivating! THANK YOU!!! I cannot wait to start it, I feel like these past two weeks I have been SO sedentary it's ridic! Weird how you become addicted to working out...well not addicted but I do NEED It. I just HATE doing it outside of boot camp...so i miss my girls and my trainer! So the free boot camp I could potentially win along with all of the awesome prizes is gonna just be the cherry on the top!

Can't wait to update my blog with how it goes =)

Jaimie, that weight watchers scale IS EVIL!!! One of the girls in BC also hates hers haha. It's all those clothes and the mid day weigh-ins that make it so harsh. Don't even let it worry you. I can't wait to hear about how schooling goes for you! Be sure to let us know =)

avie - Don't worry so much about the number, just keep doing what you're doing and you'll be GREAT. I am excited you have joined us in this thread! We should all be out of here soon =) Let's just keep pushing along!
Old 01-06-2011, 05:09 AM   #173  
Forever fighting the fat

S/C/G: 185/171/153

Height: 5ft 9ins

i am 170.6 today SO SO SO close. i have been out of the 170s for one day (about 23rd dec) in over a year. now its 2011 i want to get out and stay out!
Old 01-06-2011, 08:22 AM   #174  
is covered in paint

Height: 5'7

ugggggh - weighed in this am at 179!!! ::sob::

i'm not going to get TOO upset though - yesterday was perfect food wise, and i had a great yoga practice - so i know my whoosh is on its way!
Old 01-06-2011, 08:42 AM   #175  
Mary

S/C/G: 225/190/125

Height: 5'2" Age: 22

Kriz guess who's catching up to youuuu!!! 176.4 today woo! Snowboarding all day totally pays off AND I avoided lodge food and brought my own lunch! Hitting the slopes again today!
Old 01-06-2011, 09:13 AM   #176  

170.5!! Yay!
Old 01-06-2011, 10:47 AM   #177  
Working it out!

S/C/G: 219/ticker/135

Height: 5'4'

Quote:
Originally Posted by platformnine View Post
Kriz guess who's catching up to youuuu!!! 176.4 today woo! Snowboarding all day totally pays off AND I avoided lodge food and brought my own lunch! Hitting the slopes again today!
OMG GO go GO!!!!!!!!!!!!! MARY!!!!!! Yeah man, this is what I'm talking about. Makes it all worth it!!! So jealous you are freaking snowboarding too! Go ahead girl and def can't wait to see a pic or two from snowboarding!
Old 01-06-2011, 04:13 PM   #178  
Medifasting since 5/13/10

S/C/G: 235/???/135

Height: 5'4"

Weighed in at 169.8 this morning Excited, but a little nervous because I've seen 169 a few times, only to bounce right back into the 170s the following day. Once I get to 168 it will feel real.

Looks like lots of us are seeing downward trends this week and getting ready to kiss these 170s goodbye
Old 01-06-2011, 04:43 PM   #179  
I'm what I set out to be

S/C/G: 179/ticker/not quite sure

Height: 5'9''

Congratulations Barrister girl!
Kay Nicole,you'll be leaving soon aswell!

I was at 173 this morning. I have a family get together tommorow but than't won't stop me from kickin' 170's but this month!
Old 01-06-2011, 05:48 PM   #180  

Thanks HotChildInTheCity! I sure hope so.
Closed Thread