Old 06-23-2010, 11:30 AM   #121  
Dresses and Heels.

S/C/G: 284/Ticker/140ish

Height: 5'7"

Hey ladies, I'm popping in on 3FC daily now, really keeps me going. I cant wait to get my ticker! Esspecially since I get to move it from my start point. I have been on plan, and I'm surprised to say it is easier to stay on this time.

danitz - Yay zantrex!

Glenlorie - Thank you for the support, I'm sorry to hear about your eye! no fun. Great goal for this week, I love to hear ppl pull through with their goal still in mind! Rock on!

JMfan - Thanks!!!
SarahD140 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 11:30 PM   #122  
Make it to the moon...

S/C/G: 5/8/19: 319/254.0/150.0

Height: 5'5"

JMfan~ I can’t wait until soda grosses me out, cuz right now I CRAVE it big time. It’s free at the restaurant I work at, so I have to watch all of my co-workers guzzle tons of the stuff constantly.

SarahD140~ CONGRATS on 4lbs.!!! I use 3FC almost every night because I love seeing what everyone has to say, but it also keeps me from snacking and eating random things!

danitzastars~ How are you feeling today? I hope you’re feeling better! True that diet soda isn’t as fattening as regular soda, but it still has some really bad stuff in it. I have to tell myself that otherwise I would totally cave as well. But I can tell you that I feel SO much better since giving it up, so it’s worth it.

zanheltangia~ Great job avoiding the evil Klondike bar temptation!

glenlorie~ Wow! I’m really sorry to hear that you’re having such a rough week! I hope things are getting better!

Rough day today, but I’m looking forward to turning things around tomorrow. I just downed a 50oz bottle of H20 in 40 minutes, so something tells me I got a little dehydrated at work, although I drank at least 40oz while I was there… who knows…
KimL1214 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 12:09 AM   #123  
one single step at a time

S/C/G: 305/197/150

Height: 5'5

Hola Senoritas:still sick as heck....ugh june has been **** for me (except vegas weeked of course....the best) so i hope its over soon......but i weighed myself today ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!! 256 oh no...dammit i still have 7 days of antibiotics left oh well...ill kick my butt when im better......but yes this is just a minor setback no biggie i did switch my diet soda habit with vitamin water "XXX" but it does have a ton of calories 150 a bottle unless i can find the zero version which my work doesnt stock...but i'm feeling better a bit not much....oh well ...forward we march.....!!!

Question:What is one thing you look forward to when reaching "Onderland"?
-getting to wear slutty clothes!! lol idc im a wild child trapt in a carebear body lol
danitzastars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 09:05 AM   #124  

Height: 5'6

Quote:
Originally Posted by danitzastars View Post
-getting to wear slutty clothes!! lol idc im a wild child trapt in a carebear body lol
Haha! Hm. Just one thing? I think I'm just looking forward to proving I can do it. I have not been in Onederland since I was in middle school. <_<

Hope you feel better soon!
MutableParadox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 01:22 PM   #125  
Warning 3FC Addict

S/C/G: 256.6/225.2/155-ish

Height: 5'11"

Hm, I think being solidly in the Over Weight BMI for my height would be a good one.

Also not being that since High School, and making my slip up of typing 170 instead of 217 true would be nice,

Then getting out of these 18s would be nice and I figure that'll happen before or around the high 190s, .

I'm not good at picking "one" of anything! Haha!

Last edited by zanheltangia; 06-24-2010 at 01:22 PM.
zanheltangia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2010, 09:35 PM   #126  
Dresses and Heels.

Hey ladies! 2 more pounds. I weighed myself after work today, I know I should wait until the morning but I did it, I lost another two pounds!! I think the scale is moving fast because I just started, but hey, I'll take it.
Old 06-25-2010, 10:06 PM   #127  
Lorie

S/C/G: 280/ticker/160

Height: 5'7

Oh way to go Sarah!!!! Keep up the good work!!

Kim - Wow it does sound like you were dehydrated? Where do you work? It sounds like a busy place!

Danitz - I hope July will be better than June was to you! June was not may fav. month this year either! Oh, and I cannot wait to wear blue jeans and a bathing suit without throwing a t-shirt over it.

So far so good, nutrisystem is working great and I am getting my energy back, every first trimester I've had I have been sooooo physically exhaused, if this pregnancy is anything like the others, I will feel "normal" for the second trimester and will be exhausted again in the third lol! Hope everyone has a great weekend!!!
glenlorie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2010, 11:08 PM   #128  
Oneder Bound

S/C/G: 287/ticker/150ish

It has been a while since I have posted ladies, I apologize! I am having some serious issues with the scale not moving. I gaind 2 lbs back as of this morning in my weigh in for my work weight loss challenge! Very frustrating. I have gone up and down two lbs back and forth these last couple weeks. Very frustrating. Anyone have any suggestions?

Glen- I'm glad you are doing well with Nutrisystem. I couldn't stomach the food although I did lose about 5 lbs those first couple weeks.

Shopping with skinny friends and being able to buy something other than costume jewelry and shoes.
LOL at Wild child in a carebear body!
ShellydeFlores is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2010, 11:54 PM   #129  
Dresses and Heels.

Good for you Glen!
I'm saving $$$ for onederland, mostly, for my ultimate goal. I cant wait.
Old 06-27-2010, 02:31 AM   #130  
Crabalocker Fishwife

S/C/G: 323/ticker/145

Height: 5'8"

Default Sorry so long!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShellydeFlores View Post
Tailee- Hello! Twelve pounds is great and congrats! I do had some sort of a light bulb go off in the last few weeks. I have always wanted to lose weight and have gotten excited to do so before but lately it's like a never before kind of excitement. How do you like Jenny Craig so far? I tried the Nutrisystem for a week and lost three pounds but the food was so aweful I couldnt do it anymore. I am a calorie counter and I am working my way from 1500 calories a day to 1200..my doctor wants me at 1000 but thats not happening!
Hi! Oh jeez--two weeks since I've been here. lol. I've lost another 5-6ish pounds now (yay!) so that's good.

Around the beginning of May, my mom asked me if I wanted to try Jenny Craig with her this summer, and at first I said no...I knew I wanted to lose weight, but I wasn't sure that was how I wanted to do it. I decided to hold off, since I was going through some tough personal stuff...

In the early hours of May 17, my (then) boyfriend admitted to cheating on me with a friend I was going to live with for this upcoming academic year. I was absolutely devastated, and broke up with him. (We were together for almost two years, he was my first love--the last five or so months of our relationship went completely downhill; I had gained about 50 pounds since I met him; he started treating me like crap and told me I had gotten "too fat and unattractive," but that's another story...)

I decided I wanted to turn over a new leaf and focus on myself. I told my mom later that morning that I changed my mind, and wanted to TRY Jenny. So that afternoon we went in and met with one of the consultants (who was SUPER nice!!) and decided to do the 10 week trial program. The first week was really hard, because it was kind of like a "withdrawal" or "detox;" I was actually in a lot of pain for the first few days because I was radically changing my diet. Luckily, the food is actually pretty good for what it is, so I forced myself to stick to it. I lost 6.4 pounds the first week!!

But now that I'm approaching the 7th week, however, things have changed...I'm definitely sick of the food. It's not that it's bad, because like I said, it's actually pretty good for being prepackaged food (plus you have add in stuff like fruit, yogurt, fresh veggies, etc.). But I grew up with a father who is an AMAZING cook (and I love to cook myself) so I think I need to try something else. It was a GREAT way to get started, though, because it's helped soooo much with portions and adding different kinds of foods into my everyday--I drink a lot more water and have an easier time choosing food with less carbs, fat, and sugar and more fiber and protein (I've been a binge eater since I was 11, and salty & starchy stuff has always been a weakness...).

Ahhh, sorry, didn't expect my post to be this long, guess it just helps to write it all out. I'm soooo close to my first goal of 25 pounds/back in the 200s...the past week has been hard since I've sort of "fallen off the wagon," what with my birthday, going out with friends, and getting sick of Jenny. Monday is my weigh-in/check-in day, so I'll probably talk to my consultant then...but I'm thinking either WW or calorie counting will be next to try!

Hope you're all doing well! <3
taliee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2010, 03:52 AM   #131  

S/C/G: 318/ticker/150

Height: 5' 5

hello everyone!!!
thank you kim and glen for the wonderful comments! i leave for my trip in ten days and i have to hand in my final thesis on 7 days. so a lot has been on my plate recently. i just hope everything goes according to plan. i am having such a diversion from exercising. it really is a job for me everyday. food i can control, but exercise is something i just dont enjoy anymore, maybe its because i started swimming and now i've stopped due to the thesis. i am still doing an hour on the elipitical everday but that about it. lets hope i can pull off two hours today. i actually cant leave my room hear to go for a walk, it is just so hot. Anyways, wish me luck for the thesis and the six pounds that are left to reach fifty
Sameen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2010, 08:27 PM   #132  
Newbie Nurse

S/C/G: 285/250/281

Height: 5'9"

It's hot....
So very
very
very
very hot....

But at the same time...
I'm so very
very
very
very hot...

So I shouldn't complain
JMfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 12:51 AM   #133  
Dresses and Heels.

Taliee - I'm so sorry to hear what that jerk did. YOU derserve better!!
I recomend, if your not liking Jenny Craig, switch. Try South Beach, or Ideal Protien, or Weight Watchers or Jillian M. I have heard great things about all of these, and for me, south beach works (when I stick to it). I have just started (again) and have lost 8 lbs!! In a week!! My plan is, however, to switch to Adkins at 250, and once I hit onederland to get back to South Beach. I am also changing my work-outs as I go. I plan to kill the last 30 lbs with p90x. Your call, but thats my take. Keep your head up. Your worth it.
Old 06-28-2010, 02:43 AM   #134  
Oneder Bound

S/C/G: 287/ticker/150ish

SarahD-May I asked what highschool you went to? It could very we be possible that we know each other! How exciting would that be. I hoping to be joing a gym here in a Mesa soon if I can scratch up the money.

Tailee-I sent you a message but I'm so glad to here that you are continuing with your diet. I don't know if I could do the Jenny Craig thing. I tried Nutrisystem...well bought it off a chick on craigslist...and the first couple meals were OKAY but I was positively sick of it after about 5 days. Lost about 5 lbs though. I assume water weight as I continuosly ran for the bathroom the first couple days. I think thats pretty much with any drastic change in diet.

I have looked in to the South Beach diet although I don't know all the details. I remember eating some of those South Beach lunch box things by the Lunchables. They were delicious! Maybe I'll look in to it again!
ShellydeFlores is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 03:08 AM   #135  
Crabalocker Fishwife

S/C/G: 323/ticker/145

Height: 5'8"

Sameen- Good luck, you can do it!!

Sarah- Yeah, he's such a jerk...he was violent, too, and luckily I left before anything really bad happened.

I did Atkins in 4th grade (I look back and think, wow, I went on a diet when I was 9?!), Weight Watchers in 6th grade, South Beach in 8th grade, and I lost weight (and not trying) my senior year of high school after I was put on medication for depression (which I should probably go back on, because it helps all aspects of my life haha).

South Beach worked the best--I lost about 35 pounds in 6 weeks, and was able to keep it off for several months until I had a falling out with a friend and gained all of it back (and then some). I thought about trying it again, because one of my friends just lost about 65 pounds doing something similar to SB. I DEFINITELY need to work on my exercise, because I'm slacking a LOT on that!!!

Shelly- Yeah, I don't think Jenny Craig is for everyone--especially if you've already had a bad experience with a similar program (yucky!). It's pretty expensive, too, but I think for me it was the right thing because it got me headed in the right direction.
taliee is offline   Reply With Quote