Old 07-14-2010, 05:17 PM   #211  
Dresses and Heels.

S/C/G: 284/Ticker/140ish

Height: 5'7"

Go Phoenix!

Thank you Zanhelt and Audrina.

Audrina - was that you who lost like 6 lbs on your biggest loser challenge???
SarahD140 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 11:33 PM   #212  

S/C/G: 278/190/147

I did. I had been stalled for awhile and then it just wooshed away. I have some random TOM action happening right now even though it's not my TOM so I'm not weighing myself but I just upped my calories so we'll see what happens.
audrina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 08:47 AM   #213  
Dresses and Heels.

Audrina - that is crazy awesome!!!
Old 07-15-2010, 12:03 PM   #214  
Lorie

S/C/G: 280/ticker/160

Height: 5'7

Sarah - Way to get to your first goal! That's great!

Phoenix - I saw your photos in the 20's Sticky thread, wow! What a change! You look amazing already!

Audrina - It sounds like you are on the right track! Keep up the good work!!
glenlorie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 12:54 PM   #215  

Ah! Well I did it! This morning I weighed in at 199. I can't believe it, for the first time since 2003 I am out of the two hundreds. Holy crap, I weigh less than 200lbs!!!!! AND this morning, I saw a hint of CHEEK BONES!!!
Old 07-15-2010, 01:21 PM   #216  
In it for the long haul.

S/C/G: 275/ticker/150

Height: 5'5"

audrina! That's what this thread is all about! Way to go! You will definitely serve as inspiration for me. I haven't got a clue when I was last under 200, probably sometime in middle school.
Phoenix301 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 01:38 PM   #217  

Thanks Phoenix, you can do it It was the hardest for me when I was still higher up in the 200s, I just felt like my task was totally impossible. Now, it's like I can't wait to be done, and compaired to what I started at -- I'm almost there!

Hard work and dedication does pay off.
Old 07-15-2010, 05:33 PM   #218  
Lorie

OMG AUDRINA CONGRATULATIONS!!!! THAT IS SOOOOOOOO FANTASTIC!!! I am sooooooo happy for you!!!!! Way to go!!!!!!! I hope you will post progress pics soon, you should be so so so so soooo proud of yourself!!!!
Old 07-15-2010, 08:40 PM   #219  
Dresses and Heels.

AAAHHHHHHH!!! Go Audrina!!!!! It can be done!!! I'm so happy for you.

When did you start losing weight?
Old 07-15-2010, 08:46 PM   #220  
Oneder Bound

S/C/G: 287/ticker/150ish

OMG. I am in the worst mood today. Do any of you get this way? I kind of broke down and had a crap load of bread last night. I don't know what got in to me but while I was at the grocery store I saw this loaf of French bread by the checkout. It was warm and there was condensation on the paper..it was soft and crunchy. I just grabbed it, paid, and left without thinking about it. ANyway I am telling you ladies this because I think this is the reason for my serious meltdown today. I am just in the WORST mood. I don't want people looking at me, touching me, talking to me, or even thinking about me. I just want to sit in a corner and sulk. I have class tonight and I really would like to risk my grade to just leave and go home to lay in my bed with my cat and pity myself. AHHHH!

Sorry for the rant I just really needed to get this out and hopefully find someone who has either gone through this or doesn't think I am crazy!
ShellydeFlores is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 08:59 PM   #221  
In it for the long haul.

Shelly, I am actually having a day just like this. I had an argument with my mom because of TACO BELL and ever since I have been very depressed and in a terrible mood. I ended up eating like mad. I had a Cesar Salad (230 calories), 2 fresco chicken tacos from Taco Bell(340 calories), an egg salad sandwich (probably around 150-200 calores), a bottle of green tea ( 200 calories a bottle) and a packet of Swedish fish candy (200 calories i think) for supper. Whoops! Over 1000 calories in one stupid mood swing! Could of been worse but the mood i am in just sucks. I want to eat everything and I am still sulking at my mom and mad at the world. Even my dog is getting on my nerves for no good reason. Gerr

Last edited by Phoenix301; 07-15-2010 at 09:01 PM.
Old 07-15-2010, 09:01 PM   #222  
Oneder Bound

S/C/G: 287/ticker/150ish

It has to be the food. The only time I really feel like this is when I don't exercise or when I eat like SH!T. I am really considering leaving class so I can go work out and get out of my funk.
ShellydeFlores is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2010, 02:55 AM   #223  
Crabalocker Fishwife

S/C/G: 323/ticker/145

Height: 5'8"

Sarah, Phoenix and Audrina--CONGRATS on your losses!!! I'm sooo happy for you, keep it up! Audrina, I can't wait to join you in onederland. I haven't been under 200 pounds since 2003, either!! But it's definitely happening in 2011.

Aww, Shelly, I'm sorry. I hope you feel better, love!

Okay ladies, I know this sounds corny, but the amount of pain I've felt over my ex is like nothing I've felt before (I've never had anyone close to me die...I assume that'd be worse lol). Not even all the bullies in middle/high school come close. We broke up two months ago, but I'm still hurting. We were together for almost two years; he was my first everything, and I cared about him deeply. He treated me so badly the last few months...I just don't understand how he could've done this to me. How he seemingly is already over me and on to the next girl. We haven't talked in weeks, which is probably a good thing, but it just SUCKS so much! I don't love him anymore--I hate him. And I don't want to hate him, because that means I still care...and I really don't want to care. But I feel like I can't help it right now. I know things will get better...I know once I move my stuff out of his apartment in a couple of weeks, I'll feel a lot better, but right now I'm just feeling so yucky about it! </end rant>

Okay, now on to the more positive news. lol. Apparently my TOM really has an effect on the number the scale tells me, cause I went down like 5 pounds after it was over hahahah. Also...

I WAS 299 TODAY!!! FINALLY under 300...it was so so so so nice. The scale read EXACTLY 300 for a few days and was finally 299.2 today. Ahhhhhh. I should probably stop weighing myself every day, but for some reason getting on the scale has been feeling like Christmas morning (how sad does that sound?)...and even on my BAD days it feels like Christmas morning! lmao, I'm so silly. I guess what's changed is if I see a number I don't want to see, it pushes me to work harder instead of giving up. And of course, seeing a number I want to see motivates me as well.

I sometimes think I shouldn't be so focused on the number on the scale, and more how I'm feeling regardless, but I guess it's helping because it's PROOF that I've lost weight. I've lost 24 pounds in the past two months, and I don't feel different. I'm pretty sure I will once I've lost another 10-15 pounds and can fit comfortably in my 22's again, but not right now. That's the goal...I actually want to be in the 280s by the time classes start (last week of August/first week of September) lol.

Last edited by taliee; 07-16-2010 at 02:56 AM.
taliee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2010, 03:39 PM   #224  
In it for the long haul.

Taliee: firstly: CONGRATS!!! Great work! And i don't think weighing every day is a bad thing at all! I am a daily weigher as well. I post in the every day weigh in thread and it gives me something solid to look back on/compare and motivates me. It is possible to obsess over it but its all about how you take it..Also as far as feeling the difference, I have a hard time convincing myself sometimes that I am any different at almost 35 lbs lost until I saw my old pictures of my wonderful double chin two years ago that is almost gone now! Also, I have never had a bad breakup but I'm sorry to hear that going through this is so hard. You'll get through this
Old 07-16-2010, 04:22 PM   #225  
Lorie

Taliee - Congrats on your loss!!! (Both the weight and the mean bf). You don't need ANYONE to be cruel to you. You're right, once you get your things out of the apartment it will be easier to move on and things will eventually get better. Maybe try to keep yourself busy with a craft or going out and meeting new friends. I hope things get better quickly! Also, I too weigh myself daily, being pregnant my weight tents to change daily, but I only "officially" count my Monday morning weight in. So no, I don't think it is a bad thing, like you said if you seemed to gain a little, it tends to make us want to work harder. Good luck and keep it up!

Phoenix - You do look sooooo different. I can't even imagine your new pics when you lose another 35lbs. You are doing fantastic!

As for me, my first order of wonderslim will be here tomorrow and I can't wait to start it Monday morning! I am just into my second trimester and I haven't gained ANY weight, so for me, that is an accomplishment considering with my first pregnancy I gained 35lbs and my second I gained 70 POUNDS!! Right now, since my weight changes daily (with fluid increase and retention and all that jazz) I am just focusing on eating healthy and getting my treadmill workout in everyday so when the baby gets here in December I will already be in a routine and, hopefully, the weight will start to melt off.

I'm soooo proud of everyone here in our little thread (which isn't so little anymore, it has grown tons since Phoenix started it). Everyone is doing so well. Keep up the good work ladies!!!!