Old 06-18-2010, 01:27 PM   #91  
In it for the long haul.

S/C/G: 275/ticker/150

Height: 5'5"

hey everyone sorry i have been absent from this thread for some time. things are going pretty good for me! I am so close to the 230s and I cant believe it.. if i get to the 220s it will be the first time since 2005/2006 ish..i honestly dont know when I was last at onderland, i really dont remember. I would imagine sometime in middle school, when I was still growing (taller and wider!!!). It feels good to know we are all in this together and no one is giving up..
Phoenix301 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2010, 02:52 PM   #92  
Lorie

S/C/G: 280/ticker/160

Height: 5'7

OH WAY TO GO PHOENIX!!

Hi everybody! Sorry it has been so long since I checked in, I started summer school courses, the kids are out of school for the summer, and I have been sick, it has been a rough few weeks. I started Nutrisystem a last week, and so far the food has been pretty good, nothing I just can't stand, so I'm excited for that! I'm approaching my second trimester very soon, so I'm not sure how much weight I'll lose, but I'm going to just keep at the nutrisystem and walking, if nothing else, I'll be able to get lots more weight off once the baby is born, but so far, just eating the nutrisystem diet (the meal plus the added fruit and veggies) I am feeling better and more energized.

I promise not to stray for so long next time. It sounds like everyone is doing great here!!! Keep up all the hard work ladies, you are all doing fantastic!!!
glenlorie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2010, 03:30 PM   #93  
Newbie Nurse

S/C/G: 285/250/281

Height: 5'9"

My appetite is dead...

It's 3:30pm and I've had a graham cracker and 2 pieces of gum.
I guess that oatmeal in the fridge is some good....I hope, 'cause girl still needs to eat
JMfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2010, 05:04 PM   #94  

Height: 5'6

I'm doing okay. Wonderslim has been a miracle for me. I've lost 8lbs this month and I'm actually looking forward to weigh-in on Sunday. =X
MutableParadox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2010, 05:28 PM   #95  
Lorie

Mutable Paradox - That is wonderful!!! How is Wonderslim all together? How does it taste? Does it keep you feeling full? Wow! 8lbs is really great!! Keep up the good work!
Old 06-18-2010, 08:09 PM   #96  

Height: 5'6

Quote:
Originally Posted by glenlorie View Post
Mutable Paradox - That is wonderful!!! How is Wonderslim all together? How does it taste? Does it keep you feeling full? Wow! 8lbs is really great!! Keep up the good work!
For me, which is the key something that works for me it is great. I have liked 90% of everything I have tried and I am never been this NOT hungry in a long time. I feel great and it works for my schedule and cooking abilities. I just got back from a workout and I have never had this much energy. Lovin' it. Thanks for the encouragement!

Glad to hear Nutrisystem is working for you! If I weren't so picky with textures and odd things like that I would have kept up with that. Keep it up!
MutableParadox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2010, 11:34 PM   #97  
Dresses and Heels.

S/C/G: 284/Ticker/140ish

Height: 5'7"

You ladies are rockin! All your progress makes me giddy! I start thinking I can do it tooo! I have lost a pound since joining earlier this week, but I keep messing up. Words of wisdom or shame please... I need both

Last edited by SarahD140; 06-18-2010 at 11:34 PM.
SarahD140 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2010, 11:59 PM   #98  
one single step at a time

S/C/G: 305/197/150

Height: 5'5

Hola Ladies: So far so good...i peeked at the scale and whoop whoop...252..in the words of borat "so excite" (haha stupid quote..but my coworker got it stuck in my head)...ahhh...i couldn't not done it without your guys motivation....i know we can all do this...one little step at a time...together we march!!
danitzastars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2010, 12:22 PM   #99  
Make it to the moon...

S/C/G: 5/8/19: 319/254.0/150.0

Phoenix301~ You must be so excited to be closing in on the 230s!!!

glenlorie
~ Good to hear that Nutrisystem is working out so far. Any meals that you really do like?

JMfan~ How are you doing today?

MutableParadox~ 8 lbs. Is AWESOME! Great Job!

SarahD140
~ I know how frustrating it can be, but keep with it! Your mess ups will occur less and less and eventually only occur every now and then. You can’t completely cut yourself off from foods you love as it will only result in a later binge or BIG mess up. Keep your head up and keep plugging along, one day at a time! You can do this!!!

danitzastars
~ Congrats!!! Super exciting!!!

Last night was a bit of a faceplant. One of my friends and I are starting a little weight competition for the summer today, and it was our brilliant idea to get one last evil meal in before we started. I guess it could have been worse, but I still felt really bad afterwards. I was completely OP before the meal though and have been doing great so far today as well, so while I might see a little jump on the scale I’m not going to let myself freak out about it. Onward and downward right? I baked some yummy chicken tenders (boneless, skinless) with buffalo sauce the other day. I put them in a whole grain wrap with green peppers, onion, a slice of low fat Colby jack and some fat free blue cheese dressing. I toasted the wraps for 10 minutes, and they were insanely good! They did not taste like a low fat lunch!!! Making a couple more today for lunch… Happy Saturday everyone!!!
KimL1214 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2010, 03:39 PM   #100  
Lorie

Mutable Paradox - I'm sooo excited Wonderslim is working for you and that you are seeing great results!!! Keep up the good work! You are right about some of the textures of the nutrisystem, that is the one thing I've had to get use too, but so far I am adjusting just fine. You keep up your good work, I'm proud of you!

Sarah
- YES YOU CAN DO THIS!!! Just take it slowly and one step at a time!!! We are all here for you!!

Danitz - 252lbs is great!! You are well on your way to onederland!! Keep it up, you will be there before you know it!! You are doing great!

Kim - I think it is wonderful that you have found a buddy for the summer, no doubt you will keep each other motivated! So far I really like all the Nutrisystem breakfasts, and the mac and cheese (yes it was a nutrisystem entree lol!), and I really haven't found anything I just can't stand to eat, so I'm excited about it! Your buffalo chicken lunch sounds absolutely fantastic! Keep up the great work sweety, you are doing wonderful!

Well, as for me, everything is going great! I go back to the Dr on the 28th to make sure baby is growing and healthy, I will be 11 weeks at that point. The thought that I'm pregnant again hasn't really set in yet, since I'm only at 9 weeks now, but soon enough I'll be feeling the hicups and movements of baby, and be hearing the heartbeat at the appointments, then it will sink in. I'm just glad I'm in the early stages of pregnancy this summer (it's already hit 105 a few times this week) and my first son was born in July 2007, I remember how it was to be pregnant in the summer My second son was born December of 2008 and it looks like this baby will make his debute sometime in late December, unless they change my due date again.

As for nutrisystem, everything is going great. I only started 3 days ago, and I sneaky peeked at the scale, and I'm already down 2lbs *happy dance*. There is a town festival here tonight, so around 7pm the DH and I are going to take the kids for some evening fun, and I am going to make sure DH knows I am to avoid all the carnival food lol! Hope everyone has a wonderful Saturday, keep up the good work ladies!!!!!!!
Old 06-19-2010, 05:33 PM   #101  

S/C/G: 370/320/190

Hey guys! I just found this thread. I used to be more active in the forums and I fell off the wagon for a while but I'm back! I'm not in the 280's, yet. I'm starting back up around 320 lbs. You guys are all doing awesome!
fenderella5678 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2010, 11:13 PM   #102  
Newbie Nurse

S/C/G: 285/250/281

Height: 5'9"

I need to find cardio that I like without a gym. I can only do so many fitness DVDs before I wanna shoot my television so I'm stuck.

Last edited by JMfan; 06-20-2010 at 02:23 PM.
JMfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2010, 11:36 PM   #103  
Dresses and Heels.

S/C/G: 284/Ticker/140ish

Thank you for all the encouragement ladies! I really do love the goals and onerlands!
SarahD140 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2010, 10:06 PM   #104  
Make it to the moon...

S/C/G: 5/8/19: 319/254.0/150.0

glenlorie~ Mac & Cheese! Yummy, one of my fave foods! How was the town dance?

fenderella5678~ Welcome back!!! I see you’ve lost 50lbs.! That’s awesome!

JMfan
~ I’m a huge fan of Turbo Jam and Tae Bo for cardio, and of course your favorite trainers 30DS is amazing as well. Have you found anything else that you like so far?

SarahD140
~ What is your next small goal that you are aiming for? Mine is my 5%, 266, it keeps eluding me, but I will get there!

The scale is really sticking right now, which is super frustrating. I’m starting to wonder if my body is still just waiting for me to have some soda or fried food, or something else evil (today was day 16 with no soda, and day 4 with no fried foods). My friend and I are weighing in on Fridays, so there is no way I am going to let her beat me at next weeks weigh-in. This weeks game plan is to get a minimum of 30-60 minutes of cardio every day this week! I’m also aiming for a minimum of 3 visits to the gym for strength training. Gonna need some kick in the butts to keep me in line! Hope everyone enjoyed their weekends!
KimL1214 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2010, 10:49 PM   #105  
Lorie

Oh wow way to go Kim!! 16 days w/no soda and 4 days w/no fried food is great!!! I remember when I kicked soda, for like 2 weeks I kept getting headaches, but they eventually quit and haven't went away yet. It took a while for my body to adjust to the water intake (so my scale stuck for a while) but after I rehydrated and kept my body hydrated the scale started to move, so hopefully yours will move soon. I am sure you will see 266 soon! Your goals this week are fantastic, keep up the good work!

As for me, the town dance was neat, the kids had a good time. They are 6, 5, 2, and 18 mos so they LOVE to dance, EVERYWHERE lol! We had a cookout for Father's Day today, but I ate my nutrisystem and ate the fruit that me and the kids had brought, and everything was fine. My husband's family (who live in the house next door) know I am on nutrisystem, so they, as well as my dear hubby, made sure there were things I could eat so I wouldn't feel left out. Then we ran and took a swim with the kids. It was great.

I hope everyone is doing great!!! Glad to see we have got a really good group of ppl here!!! Happy Father's Day to all you fathers (and mothers) who have worked hard and earned the right for a little one to call you dad!! Enjoy your special day!!!

Best wishes everyone!