Old 07-21-2010, 07:24 PM   #241  
Dresses and Heels.

S/C/G: 284/Ticker/140ish

Height: 5'7"

Hey ladies, just stopping in to say hi and share some good news!!

Phoenix - congrats on the 35 lb weight loss!! You must be elated! I can not wait to see the numbers on the scale that you are looking at right now. Its what I'm pressing for.

So, my good news is that I have have been seeing big changes in my clothes, and since I, like so many big girls have very little to wear due to not wanting to buy new things at such a big size, had to start shopping today for at least a new shirt or two and a few pairs of pants. I thrift store shop and found a couple things, and even buttoned up a cute pair of size 18 pants!!! My tummy is bulgy in them so I will hold off but THEY BUTTONED! I am soo happy. Also, the shirt I found looks amazing. It really shows the change. I still need another pair of pants that fit now... but I might just hold out. While I was trying on shirts two shirts that LOOKED like they would fit were more like dresses. It was surreal. I was expecting them to sit on my tummy. They hung down to my thighs. I'm excited. I am in the back to school challenge and I am super confident that I will get into 18s comfortably in time.
SarahD140 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 10:00 PM   #242  
Oneder Bound

S/C/G: 287/ticker/150ish

Height: 5'5"

Sarah! Congratulations! I'm so proud of you and you are positively doing amazing!!! I still have some size 18 pants...even my old 15's in a box in my spare bedroom! Haha, I am hoping to be able to fit into the 18's by the end of the year! Maybe sooner!
ShellydeFlores is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 10:04 PM   #243  
Oneder Bound

S/C/G: 287/ticker/150ish

Height: 5'5"

Okay ladies. I need your help. I feel like I am losing some motivation. I mean I know I still need to be at 40 in 4 (october 15) and I know that I would like to be 100lbs down by April 30 and those are very important goals to me but I feel like I am slipping. All I want to do is eat the bad things that I use to. Those are all I crave so I don't eat now in fear that I might binge. I still get my 1500 calories in but it takes awhile for me to do it! I can't stand my food now. I feel like I eat the same things everyday but I don't. I mix it up and add different foods here and there but I just feel like it's not working. It's like this everyday time. I get down about 10-15 lbs and then I completely lose my motivation.

Ugh, ladies please help me and remind me that I can do this!
ShellydeFlores is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 01:14 PM   #244  
Lorie

S/C/G: 280/ticker/160

Height: 5'7

Phoenix - WOW!!! CONGRATS ON 35LBS!!!!! YOU ARE REALLY DOING FANTASTIC! I'M SO PROUD OF YOU!!

Sarah - GREAT!!! I think when you start to notice a change in your clothes, it really sets in your mind that you are actually losing weight. Keep it up, you are doing wonderful!!!!

Shelly - Have you tried taking progress pictures? Sometimes you don't notice a 15 lbs loss just looking in a mirror, but when you compare pictures side by side you really can tell a difference!!! Keep up the good work Shelly, you can break through and move on!!! I know you can do it!!

OK EVERYONE - I WILL START THE OFFICIAL "280s LADIES" THREAD THIS EVENING AT 8PM (CENTRAL TIME). I HOPE EVERYONE HERE WILL SWITCH OVER AND WE CAN KEEP MOTIVATING EACH OTHER! WE ARE A WONDERFUL GROUP OF LADIES THAT WILL MAKE IT TO ONDERLAND!!! HAVE A WONDERFUL THURSDAY EVERYONE!! SEE YOU ON THE NEW THREAD!!!
glenlorie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 01:40 AM   #245  
Dresses and Heels.

S/C/G: 284/Ticker/140ish

Height: 5'7"

Shelly- I so feel you. I use to do just what you are talking about every time!! I wish I had words of wisdom, but the best advice I have is to be tough until its easy to say no. I have days when all I want to do is cheat, but most of the time I think about my goals. Think how awful you would feel if you get to April of next year and have not even come close to reaching your goal. That motivates me, thinking about how by now I should be so much further ahead, but I gave up time and time again. I hope I helped.
I believe in you Shelly, your an awesome girl.
SarahD140 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 09:37 AM   #246  
Lorie

S/C/G: 280/ticker/160

Height: 5'7

ALRIGHT LADIES THE NEW THREAD HAS BEEN STARTED. THE LINK IS BELOW. SEE EVERYONE ON THE NEW OFFICIAL 280S LADIES THREAD! HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!!!!!!!

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/20-s...al-thread.html
glenlorie is offline   Reply With Quote