Closed Thread

Old 03-08-2010, 11:17 PM   #46  
Jess is losing it!

S/C/G: 189/159/129

Height: 5'3"

jenny - i used to try to weigh only once a week, but i would cheat and jump on the scale all the time during the week... so i decided that's not that big of a deal. Now i generally weigh myself every morning, but my official weigh in day is on sundays. It keeps me accountable every day to know that i have to face whatever choices i made on the scale the next morning, and it keeps me in workout mode toward the end of the week because i want to come out of the week with a loss.

jess - yay for kick @ss workouts. i just got done with my kickboxing class. holy wowzers. i am dead to the world right now.

mmm just made chicken and cheesy broccoli

how come some people's tickers work and some don't? are mine there?
Old 03-08-2010, 11:56 PM   #47  
Cheesecake? Yes plz!

S/C/G: 155/149.8/135

Height: 5'7"

Hi everyone, so sorry that I've been MIA... just been busy and tired and busy. I really hope that everyone is doing well -- it looks like it!

Feral -- Good to hear that your trip was fun! Your mexican food experience sounds super good. I love spicy things! Tacos, salsa, burritos, etc are some of my favorite foods to enjoy, Yum!!

Ikea Fans -- I've only been to Ikea a couple of times... but I just can't stand wondering around the building while trying to figure out what's for sale and how I'm going to find it. Plus, the one in Minneapolis is always SOOOOO crowded, that it's never a fun experience. Is it that way everywhere else??

teff -- Good luck with your doctor's visit and your laboratory results. Hopefully it'll just be something simple like introducing more fluids and electrolytes into your diet.

shan -- I can totally relate to the pop/soda thing... I can't drink anything like Mt Dew or regular Pepsi/Coke -- it's too syrupy. I can drink things like Dt Coke or something like Fresca, but otherwise I don't like the taste of it anymore. That's good for us! Cuts out a lot of extra sugar in our diets.

Jelbb -- I'm eager for the 21st to arrive for you too! My first husband and I spent a lot of time apart before we got married, and it was torture. You'll become more and more excited as it gets closer!!

As for me, been pretty naughty with food, but I know the mistakes I made and what I need to do to fix it next time. I still can't seem to get my butt outta the living room and go work out, but I get so exhausted from my job. I was actually searching for school programs and starting that again... I mean, I love my job, but I'm starting to get burned out I think. I just don't know what I would do next though... I don't know what I would be good at or would enjoy. I'd have to cut back on my hours at my current job I'm sure to start up school again. I'm trying to save up for my upcoming wedding this summer, so I don't have a lot of extra money sitting around to help pay for the loss of hours.

Remember those shoes that I posted awhile ago for my wedding shoe possibilities? Well, I ended up ordering all 3 pairs! I am going to see which looks best with the dress. They are supposed to arrive tomorrow, yay!! I can't wait to see them!!

I got pulled over tonight for speeding... oops! The state trooper was a little stern, but I was honest and told him that I was speeding. He ended up giving me a written warning for the speeding and the fact that my tint is way darker than legal... It speaks volumes for being honest. Plus I had my dog in the car with me, since she had come to work with me today. Maybe he let me go because of her cuteness? She may be my good luck charm. I was just joking the other day to a friend that my car, since I've had it the past 3 years, has been a good car because I haven't been pulled over in it yet, when every other car I've owned I've been pulled over in (and sometimes several times!). This was probably close to my 15th time being pulled over. Either I'm lucky, or I'm just so darn cute that the cops just let me go

Anyway, have a wonderful night gals -- cheers!!
Old 03-09-2010, 12:02 AM   #48  
1st grade teacher

S/C/G: 250/189.9/130

Height: 5"2'

Jellb~ Where does he live that he is gone? My bf lives in Ghana so I completely understand! Still waiting on his visa or I may just move back there!
Old 03-09-2010, 12:20 AM   #49  

S/C/G: 164.3/see ticker/118

Ugh, I live in a townhouse and my jerky neighbour is having a massive screaming match with his gf/wife (not sure exactly what she is). I can clearly hear them through the walls. It's like I'm sitting in the room with them. He is mad!!!!! I wish they'd knock it off I want to sleep.

Last edited by shantroy; 03-09-2010 at 12:20 AM.
Old 03-09-2010, 12:42 AM   #50  
aka christina :)

S/C/G: 142/118/116

Height: 5'5

shantroy - i feel your pain! i live in an apartment complex & my upstairs neighbors must be playing football with all the banging that's going on up there!

luckyjules - i hate getting pulled over! you're lucky you didn't get a tint ticket .. my ex got one recently & it was over $100!

ikealovers .. i love ikea BUT i hate putting their furniture together, & al ot of the things i've gotten from there have broken ..
Old 03-09-2010, 12:51 AM   #51  

S/C/G: 164.3/see ticker/118

The fight's getting interesting. Started with something on the Visa bill, now he's moved on to her mother..... I feel like I should get out the popcorn!
Old 03-09-2010, 01:00 AM   #52  
Jess is losing it!

S/C/G: 189/159/129

shan - lol that's hilarious!!!! sorry you can't fall asleep tho.. that part sucks. you should just randomly just yell in your two cents, followed by: oh yeah and can you guys please shut up!!!

luckyjules - you are very lucky!!!

teff - good luck with the nutritionist appointment. hopefully its something simple, and you're ok. no matter what, we are here for you girl!!

goodnight girls!

Last edited by jazzang; 03-09-2010 at 01:00 AM.
Old 03-09-2010, 01:02 AM   #53  
1st grade teacher

S/C/G: 250/189.9/130

Height: 5"2'

Shan~ You are too funny! My condo is not so bad sound-wise. I house- sat this weekend though and wow her apt (brand new) is not so sound-proof. Last night I could hear the lady upstairs--that dull tv noise but normally just hear her walking around. I play my music TOO LOUD from like 5:30am-7 so I guess we are equal (For all I know she doesn't even hear it I dunno)
Old 03-09-2010, 06:34 AM   #54  

S/C/G: 250/173.2/149

Height: 5'6"

Shan ~ That's too funny that you can hear the entire fight. How'd it end up? And I am cracking up over the suggestion that you add in a couple points yourself LOL

Wish me luck girls...I have my doctor's appointment today. I haven't been there in probably almost 2 years. I'm just so bad about calling and making appointments. That's the only thing I like about the dentist. You make the next appointment before you even leave the original one. LOL
Old 03-09-2010, 07:52 AM   #55  
Old Skool Breakbeat Junky

S/C/G: 208/181.2/150

Height: 5'6''

*grumbles* Morning ladies.

I got super trashed last night (no hangover thank God)... it was a super late night.... I think I finally went to bed around 1:30.... woke up at 6.

No coffee at work.

*facepalm*
Old 03-09-2010, 08:25 AM   #56  
Mary

S/C/G: 225/190/125

Height: 5'2" Age: 22

Jules - All 3 pairs are lovely, so at least you'll have some nice ones to add to your collection! And if you don't like them, you can just send them back!

Shan - Bang on the wall or something! That used to drive me crazy about living in dorm rooms because people would be in the hallway blaring music and goofing around until like 4 in the morning.

Feral - I do not envy you today my dear :C I hope your work day goes by fast!

So spinning is probably going to suck today, but I'm still going. Had quite a tumble with Roy last night, and I'm sore from it this morning hahaha. BUT I'm down on the scale this morning
Old 03-09-2010, 08:45 AM   #57  
Brighter than the moon!

S/C/G: 220/ticker/145

Height: 5'4

Forest - Um, I may steal that dress. That is just so cool.

Jelbb - very cute about the Gaelic, and I'm excited for you!!

Haley - I will be stealing your phone. There is no may, its a will I should just shut up, my iPhone has a purple case, so it should be good enough.

Mary - I'm just going to live vicariously through you. Eff dating, you seem to have it all figured out

Feral - just drink water, it'll wake you up in no time, especially ice water...

Jazz- that sounds aawweeesome (and I hate broccoli, so I really mean it)

Shan - I'm sorry. I have screaming brats who live next door to me. There are about 5 of them. at 10:30 last night I almost walked over and was like um, shouldn't they be asleep!?

Chele - Good luck!

Okay so I got up and went spinning. I'm a little...disappointed? It's a different set up than I'm used to (my old place had 9 songs, each song had its own pace, etc) - this one is just constant music, it fades in and out, and I didn't know the routine so I kind of held back a bit, just so I didn't burn out, and yeah, I didn't work out nearly as hard as I could have. In my defense, the instructor was a 65 year old man who wasn't very...enthusiastic? The bikes are also different, so I'm not used to the gradient and its WELL LIT WITH MIRRORS.

My old spin room was dark, and the instructors pumped up the music and you could really get into it - this one, not so much. And everyone was at least 45. I was the baby, which is also fine. I'm going to stay optimistic - maybe I just have to find the instructor I like (which is probably the case).

I know I have to NOT compare it to my old class, and just go with it. I'm going to work on that

I also have the sniffles, and really I don't have time to be sick, so tonight I will be making tons of chicken soup and resting. I don't have class and before the sniffles I was planning on running, but I'm just going to give my body a break. The sniffles WILL BE GONE tomorrow.
Old 03-09-2010, 09:39 AM   #58  

S/C/G: 285/195/175

Jelbb - Largo is my kickboxing class/Muay Thai. I love it! It burns approx 950-1100 cals per hour! woop woop! And snacky days do suck. I went to visit the BF and have a coffee last night so I wouldn't eat and I stayed under 1600 cals. yay me! You date an Irish boy- I'm jealous! good for you, I always wanted to date an Irish boy (cuz I heard the accent) or a vegetarian vampire (like Edward) ....however my BF is neither, but he'll do

Haley - I got a dark purple blackberry a couple weeks ago - its a beauty!! I love having a purple phone! I wish I could pull off red lipstick...however I'm not a big lipstick person because I don't feel it works for me...but I've been taking bigger risks so you never know!!!

Stella - thats too bad about your spin class - I hope you find something you enjoy because it really sucks when you don't enjoy your exercise!

Feral - Hope you feel better!!!!

To everyone else - Hope you have a fantastic Tuesday!

Last edited by JennyG; 03-09-2010 at 09:40 AM.
Old 03-09-2010, 09:49 AM   #59  

S/C/G: 290/Ticker/135

Good Morning ladies...

Ikea lovers- I like their decorations like pictures and frames... I also have this amazing thing that you hang on the wall...that holds stuff...but isnt a shelf lol.. I'll take a picture of it

I'm jealous of anyones boyfriend who can speak another language and it sound pretty... Russian is soooo not a pretty language...but it might be cute if he said I love you in Russian...

Shan- I always lived on the third floor in my apartment because I didnt want to hear people walking above me however the last people under me were young gross football players and one looked like Shrek...anyways.... they were the loudest people I have ever encountered... and the one who lived in the room under me (shrek) would play his system and bass so loud my bed would be vibrating...and this would be sometimes at 2 and 3 in the am... really sucked... I went down there many times...they hated me

Jules-I've only been pulled over once and it happened over the summer and I cried lol and I only got a warning

Stella- Feell better... I'll be over for chicken soup!

Jazzy- I want cheesey broccoli

Jess- I could potentially run...however I dont wanna...I do an hour of cardio a day though and people think I'm going to die so that has to be good for something

Jenny- I never wear lipstick... I was in Sephora and wanted to take a risk... ahhh I'm getting the light purple blackberry

Forest- I dont actually have a trainer...the boyfriend could train me if he didnt live an hour and a half away...so when I do get to actually see him... I dont want to spend that time at the gym lol... he is just making a plan for me... you also could totally pull off red lipstick you might just have to play around with the shades...there are sooo many variations of reds... hit up a makeup counter

ladies I finally saw a 209 on the scale...omg so close to onderland... thats 80 pounds lost... its bittersweet however I'm pretty excited

Last edited by HaleyisLove; 03-09-2010 at 09:52 AM.
Old 03-09-2010, 10:12 AM   #60  

S/C/G: 285/195/175

Haley! You could be my BB messanger friend!! Ever owned a BB before? they are freaking awesome once you catch onto them! Congrats on 209... I remember the day my scale said that! Congrats girl - way to go!

Last edited by JennyG; 03-09-2010 at 12:09 PM.
Closed Thread