Old 03-14-2010, 09:56 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 210/147/130

Height: 5'4

Default Motivate me.

Do you guys ever have those days where you are just feeling extremely lazy and sluggish? for absolutely no reason, along with the sluggish feeling you're feeling depressed and moody. Maybe it's just me. Also, it's been raining like a mother lately. I just feel sad and fat. I dunno what it is

I mean, like I know my goals.
I know how I feel about it. I know what I have to do. The treadmill is staring me square in the face right now as I type this. Yet, my legs are like two boulders.

What do you guys do to get yourself out of this?
I dunno why I feel soo incredibly lazy. I just want to go on my bed and lie down and wake up thin and awesome. I hate this whole in-between time. I know I sound cliche and I mean, who doesn't hate waiting? we're all impatient. Weight loss is a gradual process. I didn't get fat overnight so I'm not going to get thin overnight either. I know. But...I dunno. I'm weird.

"Love is the biggest motivator" I thought of this and realized how that should be one to motivate me and I feel it in my bones, I feel that spark. Because I'm in love with this guy and I know someday hopefully soon we will get married. I want to be healthy and beautiful and feel comfortable in my wedding dress. I want him to be able to carry me in his arms. I want to love myself just as he loves me. I want to be around in the future, until forever with him as long as it lasts. That seems to be my motivator, maybe I should stick it to the wall because I tend to think of things in the moment and then forget the next day. I don't know why I'm this way.

I want that mind-set, that concrete determination and I never want to stop until I reach my goal. It used to be so easy before, and now as I get closer to my goal...I'm losing that focus, that drive and I don't know why?

I just hate this recurring feeling of laziness. Stupid adjective is ruining my life.
beautifulmess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 11:08 PM   #2  
waisting away

S/C/G: Too Much/Getting There/Healthy

Height: 5' 8"

A couple of thoughts...

First, taken straight from your signature, "Quit talking! I'm sick of just words! Words, words, words, talk, talk, talk! Just shut the f*** up! Just stop talking and do it!" Each of us has a motivational quote that inspires us to keep going. Just remind yourself of that inspiration every day.

As for love, that is beautiful. I think you should print a picture of this lovely guy and tape it to your mirror. Next to that, on the mirror, with a dry erase marker write something that will remind you that you are on this journey for your future together.

You just need something to stop you from forgetting your goals.

Good luck.
gatorgirl6 is offline   Reply With Quote